Boy # 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

"Hi" Jongup said cheerfully as he neared the locker.

 
"Don't talk to him," Himchan replied before Yongguk could. Not that it was surprising but the latter had taunted him the whole ride here so naturally, Himchan's patience was at a dangerously thin level and it didn't help that it was only the end of first period. 
 
The youngest of the three stood there with his mouth agape and his usual aloof expression. It seemed like he was truly confused about whether to heed to Himchan's words or to ignore them. Himchan decided to end his terror and flashed a goofy smile letting the younger know that he wasn't serious. 
 
Immediately, the youngest of the three greeted Yongguk with his friendly smile. The older followed suit and outstretched his giant hands to shake Jongup's. 
 
"You must be Himchan's newest victim. Beware of the dude!! You can't fall in his traps or you'll end up like me. Hahaha. I'm Yongguk, by the way"
 
Even though he had meant it in jest, Yongguk's choice of words still affected Himchan, much to the latter's dislike. In order to disguise the blush that was threatening to explode, Himchan showed his usual scowl and lightly shoved the bigmouth. 
 
While gathering his books, the pale boy watched as Jongup and Yongguk talked and laughed over something. Sure it was the usual small talk, but to Himchan, it mattered that they were getting along. Then again, it shouldn't have surprised him since they were both friendly enough people and -
 
There was a shove. Then a poke. But it was finally Yongguk's voice that brought Himchan back to reality. He hadn't realized that the his two friends had already parted or that the bell had rung. Luckily, he had his second class with Yongguk or he would have been late, again. The boy frowned, realizing that he hadn't gotten a chance to ask Jongup about yesterday. He sighed. There was always lunch time, though. 
 
"What is it?" 
 
Himchan finally snapped as they neared the door of their classroom. He didn't like how having the other's eyes on him during the whole walk, made him feel. It was bad enough having to room and to have even some of the classes with him, but to be the sole object of Yongguk's line of sight was just too much, even for Himchan. 
 
"Yah, when you were daydreaming back there, was it about me?" 
 
The opening of the door interrupted any further exchange between the two and a deep, menacing frown beckoned them inside. Himchan could only hope their teacher hadn't caught all of that as he followed the older into the room. 
 
The younger boy muttered silent curses as he took his seat next to the window while his head already started counting down the minutes till the bell. It took only one look in Yongguk's direction to see his giant smirk and to confirm the dreaded thoughts inside Himchan's head. 
 
Yup, his cheeks were definitely as red as his lips.