Boy # 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

Boy # 1

Himchan impatiently flipped through the channels as he waited. He was furious and sad; a combo he had discovered to be the most lethal of all, and it was all thanks to a certain Bang Yongguk. The pale boy checked his phone for the sixth time and huffed to find no new messages. He threw the remote on the seat next to him as his eyes roamed around the room. He sighed, partly in pain but mostly in frustration. Himchan had no clue what was going through Yongguk's head at all.

Why is he so strange? I mean, why does he suddenly refuse to let me go home alone and...act all possessive..... While he abandons his boyf–....Youngjae....and so easily? Then...then he goes back to being locked in his room again?!?!...

Even as he had itched with curiosity, Himchan kept it to himself; most because the blonde continued to remain hidden in his room for the past two hours. 

Two Hours Before

Himchan made sure to throw a glare at Youngjae's busily working back before heading out of the cafe and following the slowly receding figure of Yongguk into the parking lot. He thought about whether to tell Jiho about going home or not but seeing the other talking to a group of rambunctious boys down below, decided against it. Himchan's steps were drowned within the noise of the crowded park but they were still filled to the brim with frustration and a little drop of joy. In his own twisted way that he would never admit to anyone, Himchan was slightly happy to see Yongguk so insistent and persistent with him–even if it was something so trivial–because it seemed like the blonde cared. As the car pulled to a stop and the two boys entered their shared house, Yongguk immediately headed to his room leaving Himchan to pull a face and head to his own room after slamming the door loudly. Evermore confused and tense, he didn't even hesitate to give a thumbs up when an invitational text from Jiho came half hour later.
 
Now (back to current time) 
 
Finally!
 
Himchan was all smiles as he let in Jiho and quickly headed to the kitchen for a bottle of water. He was so busy searching for one that he didn't notice Yongguk entering the kitchen as well.
 
"Crap! You scared me!"
 
Yongguk shrugged but Himchan felt the boy's eyes on his clothes. "We just got back, you're going out again?"
 
"Huh?....oh yea, just Jiho. And we got back two hours ago but you've just been in your room."
 
Himchan watched as Yongguk grabbed the carton of orange juice and took a sip directly from the box. Forgetting that they were a bit cold to each other right now, the pale boy lightly shoved Yongguk. It could've just been his eyes but it looked like Yongguk smiled a little, the kind that always manage to make Himchan feel airy and light. 
 
"Yah, that's gross. Use a cup!"
 
The older boy continued to take another sip before placing the box back in the fridge. Then, as he started walking away–halfway into the living room–Yongguk said, a bit too loudly for Himchan's liking. "Calm down Princess. It's not like it's the first time our lips have met."
 
Being the terror that he was to Himchan's existence, the blonde mischievously smiled at the seated Jiho before retreating back to his room. As quick as he could manage–after the brief onset of severe blushing–Himchan approached Jiho with a few excuses for Yongguk's insinuating words.
 
He's drunk. He doesn't like you because you're blonde too and you're ruining his whole look. Yongguk is really my brother so...
 
Himchan didn't know if he was glad or concerned that Jiho didn't seem to mind Yongguk one bit and didn't think too much of the latter's words. Either way, Himchan had way too many things to think about already so he didn't think too much of Jiho's behavior. He didn't think too much either when he found a large SUV in driveway. When he got to the car, Himchan saw that there were the same six boys inside, still as loud, if not louder. Even though he didn't think too much of them, Himchan found that he sort-of liked that one petite boy, especially since the said boy gave up his front seat to Himchan.
 
When they reached the karaoke place, Himchan didn't even wonder how the boys managed to get alcohol since they were Jiho's friends and he was younger than Himchan. He enthusiastically poured everyone a drink before grabbing one himself and welcoming his old, trusted friend and his most despised enemy. Within a couple of hours, Himchan saw everything in series of flashes and he didn't know if he was dreaming or if he was still conscious. When he looked around the room, it seemed like the boys had all dispersed or maybe they'd all gone home, already left to heal their inundated kidneys. He saw Jiho approach him and the older anticipated a gentle hug or a caring touch but instead he saw the boy lazily pull out his phone. When he tried to ask who and why Jiho was calling, only inaudible slurs made their way out so Himchan gave up.
 
When he opened his eyes again (after a brief nap), there were two blonds in the room–one sitting and the other standing–so he blinked and rubbed his eyes to the best of his ability. After the third time of his rapid blinking session, the pale boy realized that it wasn't just his eyes. And then for that one second, everything became clear. Himchan giggled when he saw the other blond no longer standing but approaching his half-stretched body. When the other was close enough, Himchan ran his hand over him and even though his alcohol stained lips were dry and his voice barely comprehendable, the boy spoke. 
 
"Bang Yongguk."
 
It was not too sweet like cotton candy; not too bitter like the dreaded alcohol. He emphasized each syllable, relishing the feel of them against his tongue, wanting them to linger there for as long as he can. 
 
"Yongguk"