Boy # 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: I feel like there is too much drama and darkness in this story to be labeled fluff...maybe I should change it...hmm...what do you guys think? Anyways, sorry for the delay in updating, I had to go on a trip so I couldn't update. Hopefully, that will change from now on and I'll be more timely~~

Thanks for always commenting and I hope you guys keep doing so!!

Sorry for the long note....here is the next chapter~ (Pardon any grammatical errors)

Love y'all~~^^


------------------§-----------------

Next day (Sunday Night)

Boy # 3

The boy hastily exits the cab, his eyes scanning for the entrance. It has been a while since Jongup has been to this restaurant and he wonders why his family decided to eat here tonight. He starts lightly jogging towards the building because it is dark and he is getting increasingly wet because of the sudden rain. Jongup warmly greets the server and is led down the hall to their table where his family is already seated. He is surprised to be given a small towel and he smiles while thanking the waitress. She manages a shy nod and quickly walks away.

His brother warmly pats Jongup's back. "Aigoo~~ our Jongup is all wet."

"I'm sorry I was late. I was finishing the SCUTA thing with Jonghyun...I'm going to go to the bathroom and dry myself a little." 

Jongup started to rise from his seat and his eyes scanned for the bathroom sign. His brother pointed to the left and he nodded. Jongup's mother told him to tell their waitress what he wants since everyone else ordered already and the boy nodded again. After he had given his order, Jongup took light steps and entered the bathroom. Without even taking a closer look in the giant mirror, he could clearly see the damage the rain had done to his clothes.

"Crap....How am I going to dry thi–"

"Please? Just once?....honey....it's Yongguk, though! What?....ok, I'll talk to him....he knows...yea...really? Thanks. I love you babe."

Jongup quickly looked away from the other boy and pretended to be busy drying his shirt. He hadn't intended on listening to the other's conversation but his curiosity had taken over him. He knew that the Yongguk this boy was talking about wasn't necessarily the Yongguk Jongup knew but still, just the mention of the name drew his curiosity even more. The wet boy desperately hoped that the other boy hadn't noticed him and would leave soon but the other's voice told Jongup otherwise.

"What did you hear? Were you spying on me?"

Dang it. "Uh...sorry...I....I didn't mean to. I was just...I.."

 As the stranger started to move closer, Jongup tried to take a step back but of course, his back was to the wall. Jongup tried to put on his best intimidating face and it seemed like the other was slightly puzzled. The stranger, who was more built than Jongup himself, started to smile. 

"Dude, chill out. I was just messing with you. Don't worry, I'm not going to attack you or something. High School?"

"Uh...yea...second year."

"Hmm...you're younger than me, who knew."

Jongup internally frowned at the boy's comment. "Yea. I..."

The other's head bobbled up and down. "It's not nice to eavesdrop, you know."

"S-sorry...I..." When is he going to leave? Why is no one coming to the bathroom??

"Did you hear anything?" Jongup quickly nodded his head 'no' and the other smiled again before starting to leave. Jongup was about to let out a sigh of relief when the other boy looked back. "I'm Kikwang, by the way. See ya~"

Before Jongup could say his own name, the other, Kikwang, was already gone and Jongup was alone in the bathroom. He put his head under the dryer and tried to remember if he had ever come across the name before. It does sound familiar and I feel like I've seen the boy before too. Where, though?....where...

"Yah, Moon Jongup, hurry up or we're eating without you!"

Jongup's brother stood with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. Jongup nodded while starting to follow his brother. He mumbled under his breath, "You could've just called me. You didn't have to come here."

As they neared their table, Jongup's mother eagerly beckoned them closer and from her face alone, Jongup could tell that there was something going on. He managed a small smile before taking the seat next to her. She warmly squeezed his arm while nodding at his father, who cleared his throat and started to speak. 

"Well, Jongup, I—"

"Honey, you take too long. Jongup, what your dad wants to say is that he is leaving for his annual business conference two days from now. But, this year, it is in Mokpo!! So...he is willing to take an extra day and find out about Zelo if you want. Your dad still feels bad about leaving so abruptly and in such bad circumstances, right honey?" 

Jongup's mother nudged her husband. "Yeah. Son, I'm sorry for not understanding you and...uh...your heart before. I was just concerned about you. You were getting out of control and this boy wasn't a good infl–....I mean, I thought I was losing my son and moving was the only way to get him back....but, I was wrong. I should've trusted you more."

This was the longest his father had ever spoken and especially to Jongup. The boy wished he hadn't ordered so much because he didn't feel like eating at all and he wished he hadn't been told all that because he couldn't find any words to reply back. Everyone sat in silence, waiting for Jongup and finally, after what felt like forever, the boy started to speak. 

"I...Thank you, mom and dad. But...I...I don't need you to do that, dad. It's okay. Really, I'm fine."

To his own surprise, Jongup found that he really meant his words. He smiled at his father; he no longer felt any real spite for the man and he had long since forgiven his father. His brother, who had started eating already, swallowed the pasta in his mouth and started speaking, "I told you, dad. Our Jongup has moved on from Zelo. Now, it's...what's the name....Junhong! Yea, that's him. Right, Jongup?"

The said boy started to kick his brother under the table. How could you tell them that?? Jongup's brother looked back with innocent eyes.

"What? Mom, tell Jongup to stop kicking me!!"

Jongup pulled a face at his brother. Then, a mischievous smile took its place. Fine. Two can play that game. "Mom, hyung bought a ring to propose to his girlfriend!!"

"Yah! Moon Jongup! That was a secret!"

"Yea? Well, so was mine!"

"Aha! So, I was right!! See, mom and dad. I told you Jongup likes that Junhong kid."

Jongup watched the way his brother turned to their parents and the way all of their lips turned into a knowing smile. On the other hand, Jongup continued to look straight down and even though he wasn't hungry, he started stuffing his face. All the while, only one word kept running through his head.

Crap.