3 - 2 = 1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: I'm soooooooooo sorry for this late update. (On the plus side, I made it really long~ I think it might be too long, actually? ^^) 

In the previous chapter, I don't know if you guys noticed but I referred to Best Absolute Perfect in the last line of each boy's story. Guess, you guys didn't see that? XD

Thank you all for reading, subscribing, commenting and most of all, LIKING the story. I hope I can keep producing quality work in the future too~ 

By the way, I don't think I've ever thanked the two subscribers for upvoting this story!!! (I didn't know you could) I LOVE YOU GUYS~

Please do subscribe and comment whenever you feel like it. I would love to read them!! (If you guys didn't already know about my endless appetite for comments XP)

With love and apologies,

So Min

p.s. There may also be grammatical errors, please forgive me !


Boy # 3

Half an Hour Before

"Hey, what's up?" Jongup twirled the cord around his fingers as he waited for the other's reply. Even though his brothers had made fun of him and his parents had advised him not to, Jongup had still worked part-time just to buy the ancient corded phone in his room. He loved how it felt against his ear and the way he could play with the wire. Except, no one ever really called him. 

"A-are you busy?" 

When Jongup got a glimpse of himself in the mirror, the boy noticed his giant grin and how his face was bright as shades of neon. Except this time, Jongup was geniunely smiling from ear to ear and he had been doing so, ever since he had heard the other's voice. He didn't really care how the other knew his number and was glad just to hear him. Weekends were so dreadful without Zelo and Jongup usually just stayed holed up in his room unless called out by Himchan hyung. 

"Nope." Jongup's voice resonated across the room and the boy surprised himself by how preppy the tone was. The last time his voice had naturally gone that high or excited was when he was in the presence of Zelo. 

"Do you have the question numbers for the math questions? I don't think I copied them down." 

"Sure." The older easily read the numbers. Then he repeated them again for clarity and also because he didn't want to hang up just yet. 

"Thanks, hyung."

Amidst the shock, Jongup barely managed to stutter out a question.  The older found that his fingers had automatically tightened their grip around the phone as if it was suddenly the most precious thing on earth.

"W-wh-what did you just say?"

"W-why? I said, thanks." The younger's voice clearly exhibited his confusion and doubt.

"Y-you called me—hyung."

"S-should I not? I-I just thought–I'm sorry. I—" 

"N-no no no no. Don't. Keep calling me that... I like it."

Jongup had never had anyone call him a hyung before. Not even Zelo. Especially not Zelo. The younger had insisted on calling Jongup by his name despite knowing that the latter was older. And being as helpless as he was in front of the boy, Jongup had agreed. But hearing the term and knowing that it was addressed to him, Jongup couldn't help smiling endlessly.

The boy was geniunely excited because of something Junhong had said. He found that for once, he wasn't comparing Junhong to Zelo and when the line went dead, Jongup was bummed because Junhong was no longer on the other end.

To: Awesome Moon

From: Annoying SCUTA partner

Yah!!! I've been waiting at the entrance for the past 10 minutes and the place is becoming packed!!! You better get your ugly here soon or I'm leaving!!

Could he use any more exclamation points? Geez. Well, it's his fault for wanting to work at the indoor park on a Saturday too. 

Even when Jongup got an angry text from Jonghyun and he hurriedly rushed out the door, the brunette's giant grin still remained plastered on his face.

Current Time

Jongup was almost near the entrance and he could already pick out the blond and brown hair of his useless partner. The other boy was crouched over the side and his squinted eyes hungrily searched the incoming crowds for Jongup. When Jongup was even closer, their eyes finally met and by the sheer look in Jonghyun's eyes, Jongup knew his day was going to be hell.

As they bought their tickets and started to shuffle through the crowd, Jongup turned to admire the influx of people behind him. He could've just been hallucinating but to Jongup, amongst the swarm of strangers, he saw a very familiar silhouette. 

Is tha-


Boy # 2

Two Hours Before

"Hyunnie~ wake up!" 

After the tenth time of hearing his mother's voice, the said boy finally picked his head off of the soft, comfortable pillow. He lazily turned his head and reached for his equally annoying, vibrating phone. Yup, it was reminding him like it always did. It was his usual time to go but today, Daehyun shut it off and plopped his heavy head back onto the cotton sheets.
 
"Jung Daehyun! You better be up before your dad gets here" 
 
As soon as the words left his mother's lips and entered his brain, Daehyun immediately jerked his body off the comfortable bed. He rolled his eyes at his mother's cheap shot. If coffee was the answer for other people's sleepiness, Mr. Jung a.k.a. Daddy was the ultimate shot of caffeine for Daehyun. But just because it worked, didn't mean the boy liked it.
 
The tanned boy groaned while washing up, he groaned while putting on clothes, he groaned while styling his hair and he groaned all the way down the stairs. In fact, Daehyun only stopped groaning when he took his seat at the table and started stuffing his face with the dishes laid out. When he picked his head up to reach for the water, he saw that his mother was tenderly looking at him. 
 
"I'm fine, mom. Don't do that to me." Stop looking at me like I'm the most pitiful thing you've ever seen.
 
Mrs. Jung chuckled, "Do what? I'm just looking at my beautiful boy....eating like a pig."
 
Daehyun tried to frown but felt himself smile instead, "Never mind.."
 
"I'm guessing you'll be with Youngjae then?"
 
His mother had started cleaning up the dishes and was now standing over the sink. The boy hesitated and he felt his throat closing at the mention of other's name.
 
"Not-not today, mom. I gotta do some school work."
 
After he had put his plates in the sink, Daehyun lightly hugged his mother, "Thanks, mom." 
 
I know you woke me up because you were looking out for me. Even when you don't want to admit it to me. 
 
Like always, the boy kept his thoughts to himself and only smiled at his mother before heading up the stairs. In his room, Daehyun impatiently tapped his foot while waiting for the other to pick up. He's almost as bad as Youngjae at picking up his phone.
 
"Hello?" Finally!!  
 
"Oh..Junhong ah~ It's Daehyun. Since our paper or whatever is due on Monday and I'm already on really bad terms with Ms. Noh, I was thinking of actually doing a good one. So, I was thinking maybe we could work on it today and I even have an idea of what to do it on."
 
"Oh." Oh? That's all you have to say after everything I just said? Oh? Really?
 
Daehyun wondered about what might have happened to trigger the bubbly, cheery Junhong to suddenly be so curt towards him. Did that Jongup kid influence Junhong to be so cold towards me? 
 
After spending an additional ten minutes explaining his idea, Daehyun concluded. "So, the best place to carry out our research is to go to the city indoor park. You know, the one with the water rides? It's like huge and we should have enough people to observe and write on."
 
Junhong, after asking for the address, hung up and agreed to meet in an hour. For once, Daehyun was thankful for this new, quieter Junhong because he had quickly agreed without any questions. In fact, the tanned boy didn't really know what he just said to the younger because he had made it up along the way. In truth, the older just needed to leave the house before his father made his entrance and usually, Daehyun would always make the instinctive choice to Youngjae's house. However, knowing he couldn't do that now, the boy had taken an alternative approach and somehow, he had picked the familiar indoor park. He smiled at how ultimately, Daehyun had ended up listening to his phone's reminder. This really was becoming a part of himself.
 
Current Time
 
Daehyun stepped off the bus and walked down the familiar street to the park. He had been here so many times that he could practically map out the entire route and for someone as geographically handicapped as Daehyun, that was a big deal. As soon as he neared the entrance, he was engulfed within the crowd.
 
It was definitely Saturday, alright. 
 
When he quickly spotted the younger's tall frame and bright, dyed hair, he let out a sigh of relief. Even though he wasn't exactly short, Daehyun would still have to peer over the crowd on his toes and it would've taken forever. The older didn't mind that Junhong had an indifferent expression and almost seemed to drag his feet as they entered the park.
 
No, it was nice to be here, again. Yes, just being in the area made Daehyun feel calm and as they neared the park's cafe, he felt even more energetic. Junhong suddenly decided to split up to make some notes on his own and Daehyun didn't argue. 
 
Instead – like he had done so often – Daehyun made his way up the steps. He silently cheered to see that his usual seat was empty and the boy was about to sit down when his eyes landed on a famliar figure. 
 
What the-
 

Boy # 1

An Hour Before

Himchan didn't want to admit it – especially now – but his favorite part of the weekend was getting to taste Yongguk's kimchi pancakes. Every morning, the other boy would sprawl his body on the sofa with Himchan's head on his lap and the two would spend half the day in front of the TV. It wouldn't matter that Himchan didn't understand the English spoken on TV and he doubted the Yongguk knew it either, even though the blond always threw random English phrases here and there. The fair skinned boy cherished the way his head rested on the older's soft yet firm thigh, the way he could feel the rumbling whenever Yongguk chuckled deeply and especially the way Yongguk always kept his hands on Himchan's ribs. 

When he woke up today, there was none of that. Yongguk remained cocooned in his room while Himchan gloomily ate cereal. Once again, Himchan took his seat on the couch but he didn't even feel like turning on the TV. He debated on whether or not to check on his best friend since he was still angry at him. A part of Himchan was internally scared of himself because he didn't know what he was thinking or feeling or doing anymore. He tried to organize his thoughts.

I told Yongguk that I liked him a-and he rejected me, which was fine. But it's wasn't fair how he kept teasing me afterwards. While he had girlfriends, I struggled alone. And now, I've a cool boyfriend but here I am, still thinking about Yongguk. Kim Him Chan, you're really pathetic.

Himchan sighed dramatically and let his languid body fall off the couch. As if on cue, a door swung open and Yongguk's body made its way to the couch. Himchan quickly picked himself up and took a seat – on the other end of the couch. 

"I-I....good morning." Himchan cringed at how awkward his tone was. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. They were best friends! Just as Himchan opened his mouth to make another attempt, his phone started to ring. It was Ji Ho.

Twenty minutes later, the raven haired boy had shed his pajamas for a pair of jeans and a nice shirt. Although Himchan hadn't told revealed the exact details, he had still excitedly blubbered to Yongguk that he was going on a date; forgetting that his friend didn't really care to know.

As he added the final touch – his stud earrings – Himchan found himself sighing. How great would it be if the blond waiting for me at the park was Yongguk? 

The fair boy quickly shook away his thoughts, grabbed his wallet and made his way out. "I'll see you later."

Current Time

Himchan excitedly spoke as he ran up to the lanky blond haired boy. "Hey!! C'mon! We've got to get our tickets! The lines are too long."

The older boy had been wary at first since he was meeting Ji Ho and not Yongguk, but, seeing the rides and the crowd, Himchan actually became ecstatic. Even though the park was right there, Himchan had never had a chance to go. Yongguk never had time and Himchan hadn't wanted to go alone. But really, he had always wanted to ride on one of those merry-go-rounds on a date and the water slides! The pale boy had always had a thing for water rides. 

"Calm down, hyung! I got the tickets already so we can go right in."

In this situation, it was almost as if Ji Ho was the older of the two but Himchan didn't care. He was too busy organizing his schedule since there were so many rides and things he wanted to do. The older teen grabbed the blond boy's hand and dragged him along as he headed straight for the first water ride. 

While on line, Himchan's eyes brushed over the people all around the park and in one instant, it was as if his eyes were playing tricks on him. Goddamn it, Himchan. How can he be here? You're just losing your mind. The boy mentally smacked himself for imagining things and held Ji Ho's hand even tighter. 

There's no way. He-


A/N: Yo, this really did turn out to be so....IDK what to call it. Seriously. What do you guys think? Too long? Too boring?

XP

I look forward to your comments!! *waits patiently in anticipation*