Boy # 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: I don't know if you guys know but just to clear and avoid any confusion, the last three chapters (starting from Yongguk's POV and ending in Daehyun's POV) had the events that occured before Jongup ran away. So, this chapter is starting again from the present time, with Jongup's POV after everything happened in the cafe and he ran away to his house. OK, did that help? Or are you guys even more confused?? ;_;

Anyways, here's another (short) update from Boy # 3!! (I'll probably be updating a bit more frequently from now on~~ ^^)

Thanks for all your comments (they are so funny and a pleasure to read, so keep them coming~~)

Love,
So Min ^_^

Boy # 3
 
Jongup enters his room–well, the one he shares with his older brother–and tries to think back to the scene while taking a bite out of his hastily prepared lunch. Well, he had met Jonghyun on the way to the cafe and since Junhong had sped ahead, Jongup hadn't been able ask the younger to wait. After pretending to listen to Jonghyun's words, Jongup had hurriedly climbed the stairs–two at a time–only to see Junhong being ually assaulted. Well, in all honesty, it was more like the boy was being kissed....very passionately but somehow, it felt wrong and gross, like a mismatched picture or something.
 
But from that moment onwards, it had started to turn fuzzy and Jongup's body had started to act on its own, no permission sought from the boy whatsoever.
 
For one, Jongup didn't know why his muscular legs had walked so fast, his eyes only remained intent on one Jung Daehyun or how his hands had moved even faster. In fact, before he could even try to form words on his lips and explain his behavior, his fist had made contact with skin. By the time Jongup had realized what he had done, his body had once again moved a step ahead, and he had been well on his way down the stairs, taking them three at a time. 
Jongup knew he had messed up big time when even the thought of Sunday didn't calm him down. For the second thing, he didn't know why, even now, he felt so anxious and nervous about his actions. Well, he had a couple of theories as to why but none of them seemed to make any sense at the moment.
 
"Ahhh, why do I ruin everything! God damn it! F–"
 
"Is that my lil' bro cursing?!? What's the occasion...?"
 
Jongup turned to see the bushy hair of his brother and soon, his brother's built physique came into view, with a thoroughly amused expression, no less. 
 
Of course, you'd be happy to see me like this.
 
When he didn't answer, Jongup felt big hands playfully push him onto the bottom bunk as his brother took a seat. "Hey~ I'm serious. I wanna help my bro if he's having trouble....who dares to make my angel into this badass...?" 
 
Well, I might as well, right?
 
"I-I kind of....knocked out a guy."
 
"What do you mean? Like," his brother threw a punch into the air while raising his eyebrow. When Jongup nodded, the older started rolling on his back, his broad shoulders moving and deep laughter filling the room. "Wow~~...Am I finally getting my real, badass brother back now? Who is this lucky guy? Wait, how did this happen? Spill."
 
Jongup immediately stood up from the bed and headed to the chair, far away from his brother's reach, "W-what do you mean, lucky guy?"
 
His brother was now looking at him with a knowing look, "Please, don't even. Hmm...Z-zilo was it? Maybe it was...Zico? Something with a Z for sure....hell, I remember when you were obsessed–"
 
"I wasn't obsessed and it was Zelo."
 
"Whatever, I'm not going to write a novel on your gay life. Just tell me what happened while I still give a crap...? How come you started using your fists after so long? I thought that Moon Jongup was gone for good since Zelo...."
 
Even though his brother said a lot of crap, this much was true and Jongup had to admit it. He had promised to stop being so violent after he had lost Zelo but somehow, he had broken it and not knowing the reason why, well, that just made everything so much worse. Jongup started recounting the details of the event to his brother, watching the latter's eyes grow bigger and his jaw wider with each detail. 
 
"So....wait, how did everyone react?"
 
Jongup tried to remember the details even though he had only had a couple of seconds to register them before his departure. Daehyun's thin body had been on the floor, Himchan's voice had been calling out both Jongup and Daehyun's names, that brunette kid next to Yongguk had looked like he had just seen his life escape and Junhong, well, Junhong had looked scared. When his brother raised an eye, Jongup proceeded to give mini briefings on each person but found himself hesitating at the last one. When he took a bit too long, Jongup looked in the direction of his brother only to see the other's big body leaning on one hand and the other meaningfully scratching his head. 
 
"Dude, you went all crazy because of the guy....and he's not...Zelo??"

"Just shut up."
 
Jongup knew that but hearing it out loud made it seem so much so definite. It was like a carving etched in stone that he couldn't remove and the worst part was....a part of Jongup – a very small part, no doubt – found itself not wanting to. It was that same part of him that knew why Jongup was so nervous and not at all sorry for what he had done to Daehyun. The same part that was so strong and confident, somehow making its presence suddenly known, that it scared the rest of Jongup to no ends.
 

A/N: So....I don't know Jongup's brother's name and I tried looking it up but...failed (hence, I keep repeating 'brother' v_V) Feel free to recommend me a name, guys...! ^^

Stay tuned for more updates!! Thanks for reading, everyone ^0^