Boy # 3

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

Boy # 3

"It'll be fine" 
 
The taller boy tried to keep his voice steady. He wanted to stay strong. He really did but his voice kept betraying his sorrow.
 
The shorter stood facing the window but his eyes were on the taller's reflection. He had noticed how the taller's voice shook and being the older one, he promised himself that he would be reassuring. Alas, his voice too betrayed the lack of belief he held. 
 
"You're right. It's going to be okay," the shorter winced as his voice trembled with each word. 
 
He hoped the other didn't notice but the eyes he found staring at him told him something else....
 
A year later
 
Amidst the crowded area, a boy with his face contorted in concentration, appears to be consumed by deep thoughts. It is a funny sight to see because of the fact that he is next to the garbage cans and because the boy's face is quite unlike his usual confused or aloof expression. Unfortunately, this rare moment is interrupted when something hits his shoulder or rather someone. He looks around the cafeteria, ready to yell at the source of disruption, but his features soften when he finds the smiling face in front of him. The other boy flashes a hearty grin before taking a seat next to him. 
 
"Halloo..your favorite hyung's here!! What were you thinking of, Jongup ah?" 
 
The younger boy, whose name was Jongup, smiles because he just can't stay angry at his foolish hyung. Yes, the other boy is older than him but people usually guess otherwise. It is really his hyung's baby face that confuses people. He has dark, penetrating eyes that contrast with his thin pink lips and almost glow against his incredibly pale skin. In one word, his hyung was beautiful. 
 
"I know I'm gorgeous but you're going to start drooling if you keep staring, Jongup!" 
 
Again his hyung's words shake him out of his daze. Yes, Jongup has been staring at the beautiful boy but only because the older reminds him so much of another pale boy he used to know. In the paleness of their skins, their mesmerizing eyes, not to mention how both could be so childish at times. All of it reminds him of another boy he wishes he could see again just...just...once more. 
 
His thoughts take over again and his eyes wander aimlessly around the room before finally landing on a lanky figure.  All too quickly, his breaths clog in his throat, refusing to exit, and it burns from the lack of oxygen.
 
"Yah, what's wrong? Jonguppie, you okay?" 
 
Except Jongup isn't. He apologizes quickly to his hyung, too lost in his thoughts to notice the other's concerned face, and makes out the exit on the other end. 
 
Once in the safety of his next classroom, (currently empty) Jongup's head finally starts up again. Immediately, he begins to breathe, hastily and roughly. Jongup starts feeling apologetic for not paying attention to any of the questions asked by his hyung. He will have to fix that later.
 
Ten minutes later~
 
The classroom door creaks open as Jongup's classmates start entering the room. Suddenly, he is really tired. All this thinking as of late has really drained Jongup's energy. He looks at the board being filled with various notes before a yawn slips from his lips. Jongup isn't one to argue against his body so he calmly arranges his books into a makeshift pillow and decides to lay his overworked brain to rest. For now.
 
 

A/N: If there are any confusions, I'll just clear up something. Boy #3 is Jongup and a certain pale boy is the source of his troubles right now. His hyung is Himchan (no blood relation). And the two are in their high school. Did that clear it up? ^_^

First chapter done!! OMG..I don't know how I did =)

Was it too long? Too confusing? Please let me know so I can improve for future chapters!!

comment n subscribe puhwease ^^ (sorry if I grossed you out with my cuteness...hahaha)

p.s. thanks to all the subscribers!! U guys rock ^_^