chapter 32

Blind Traces

 

Chapter 32

 

 

The prince is back.

 

 

“WOO BIN!” Minji shouted. She doesn’t know what got onto her to shout like that. All she knows is that Prince Song is right in front of the woman he loves. “Woo Bin,” she cried, her hold onto his arms are tighter. Earlier, she is afraid to lose him on her sight, but right now, she is holding to him….afraid to lose him forever.

 

 

……forever doesn’t exist. Forever is a lie…..

 

 

“Get your hands off me,” Prince Song said in a low monotonous voice, he talked to Minji without even caring to look at her, again. “No,” she silently cried. Holding tighter….hoping that her tight hold could make him stay at her side. She doesn’t care if he ignores her, she doesn’t care.

 

 

“I said, get your hands off me.” Prince Song said this time a little louder which made Minji scared, but that’s not enough to make her let go.

 

 

“Woo Bin……..please…….let me hold you. I beg you……….please don’t go away from me…….or just promise me…..that….if…..I will let go………you……..you will be back…..you will. Promise me….please?”

 

 

Prince Song heard her. But, he is so occupied to the woman in front of him. Her gaze makes his heart beat faster, to the point that it wants to drag him close to her, hug her, feel her presence close to his.

 

 

He held Minji’s hand and he slowly pulled them off, but Minji doesn’t want to let go. Woo Bin looked at her, deeply; his eyes are full of emotions and sadness. Minji saw that, the eyes that’s longing for someone. She wasn’t that selfish, she wasn’t that stone-hearted. She smiled weakly at him and let him go because Woo Bin’s eyes say it all.

 

 

Minji cried louder when Woo Bin took a step forward. That’s it. Its official, his heart recognizes her.

 

 

So Min’s tears flow endlessly, endless. She also took a step forward. And that breaks her husband’s heart. He can’t stand it. He wanted to run, run away with her if possible or if not run away from that heartbreaking scene. No matter how hard he tries to step, he fails. He is like a statue with tears.

 

 

“Song Woo Bin……Woo Bin….”

 

 

‘This girl got ditched by her boyfriend.’ Woo Bin thought while watching So Min at a cafe, sipping a cup of coffee.

 

 

He was staring at her for a long time, he was also in her side when So Min bumped in the post, but he didn’t help her.

 

 

 

 

 

He stopped on his trance when the first time he saw her flashed on his mind.

 

 

 

 

 

“Agh! If you want girls, why drag me here?” Woo Bin said as he looked at him. He stopped when he saw a familiar girl in the mall. He stared at her.

 

 

“Yo! What happened?”  Peter snapped.

 

 

“She is here.”

 

 

“Who?” Peter saw the girl. “Woah. Small world, she is studying here. Go get her.”

 

 

“Shut up!” Woo Bin said looking at her with a smile.

 

 

“What is her relationship with Hyun Joong? They don’t seem close though.”

 

 

Their lunch arrived. Woo Bin asked the guy to know everything about that girl and report it to him. He kept on looking at her and noticed the uniqueness of her beauty. Her smiles, small laughs, and her whole face were kept on his mind.

 

 

Right now, what he knows is that she is someone important. He wouldn’t stare at her if she’s not. 

 

 

“So Min,” he finally said. “So Min.”

 

 

Everyone thought he remembered by the mere pronunciation of her name. They thought it was the end of their marriage, the three years of marriage. But, they were wrong.

 

 

Hyun Joong is hurting.

Minji is crying in pain and hopelessness.

We all think that they are the one who are the most in pain.

Why?

 

 

Haven’t we thought that, a memory loss and a longing heart is a way too painful also? It wasn’t a good mixture. It wasn’t. Definitely not.

 

 

Song Woo Bin took a step forward. He is just a meter away from her. Everyone’s eyes are locked onto them. Each move brings a heartbreaking scene, whether you side on opposite side. He moved his hand forward, just like motioning her to hold it.

 

 

She was tempted to do so, and that moment, she moved her hand to hold him, slowly while she was shaking. Excitement was written all over her face, it has been three years, since she took hold of it; the hand, the hand that protected her and saved her from a lot of troubles. Those were the same hand that held her when nobody seems to care.

 

 

But she was astonished with the sudden glitter of the diamond in her wedding finger. She clenched her fist and stared at her million worth ring. It signifies her marriage.

 

 

‘Hyun Joong-ah’

 

 

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry.’

 

 

She runs away, without minding them, him, nor he. All she wants to do now is to be out of that awful place.

 

 

“So Min!!!” Hyun Joong shouted but that didn’t make her stop, instead she runs faster. She doesn’t want to talk to anyone now, especially him. She is afraid of many things. And first on the list, she is afraid to do something that would make her lose what she has now. She is happy with her life, contented, and comfortable.

 

 

Running away is the best choice, that’s what she thinks. Because she knows that one move can change a lot of things, hurt a lot of people, and she can suffer.

 

 

Hyun Joong was about to follow her, when Tricia stopped him. “I’ll go,” she said and left him.

 

 

Song Woo Bin was left there, standing, still thinking about So Min. “Who is she in my life?” he asked. “Jung So Min.” His main goal why he’s back is to find himself, the missing prices of his life. Now, the question is, is it necessary? Whatever the answer is, it’s useless, pointless. He’s back anyway.

 

 

Kim Hyun Joong and Song Woo Bin’s eyes met.

Anger.

Jealousy.

Hate.

 

 

Their electrifying gaze at each other was cut by Mark, Jack and Peter. They came into the picture with surprise written all over their face. Mark and Jack went to Hyun Joong’s side, “Where is she?” Jack asked wit utmost concern. Hyun Joong just moved his head sideways, telling them that he doesn’t know. “Hyun Joong……let’s go find her,” Mark suggested, once again, he move his head sideways.

 

 

“C’mon! Jack let’s go!”

 

 

“Stop it,” he said in a low voice.

 

 

“But---”

 

 

“I said no. She’ll be back. She will be, I strongly believe that she will. My wife just needs some space to think,” he said while he is eying Prince Song. He really needs to emphasize that she, Jung So Min is his wife.

 

 

“Peter,” Jack said trying to find him. He knows that right now only Peter can patch things up. He saw him hugging Minji, comforting her. “He still likes her,” he whispered.

 

 

“WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” Prince Song shouted at his best buddy. They all saw Prince Song on the floor holding his right cheek. Peter just hit his best buddy.

 

 

Peter smirked, “You are the problem!!! I told you not to hurt her!!! But what the are you doing?!!! You’re treating her like a !!!” Peter can’t control this angst; he has been holding this for the longest time. He grabbed Prince Song’s collar, “I did sacrifice a lot, a lot Woo Bin, a lot!”

 

 

Prince Song as the known troublemaker, brave fighter is back. He chuckled and loosened Peter’s grip on his collar, “I didn’t force you. And if,” he looked at the shivering Minji at Peter’s back and continued, “I am treating her like a ….it’s her fault. She wanted it.”

 

Peter was about to hit him again, “Peter stop it! He’s right! I wanted this! Why am I miserable?! It’s my ing fault, so please, enough,” Minji cried.

 

 

“Peter………….I know you care for me, I know you did sacrifice a lot. We are still friends. I clearly know it, but please, just let me be. I want to find the missing me. I want to find my heart,” Prince Song said in a pleading manner, still with a mixture of angst. Peter could just look away because he knows in his heart, Prince Song is longing for So Min. “So Min….tell me who is she.”

 

 

Peter wandered his gaze, “Jung So Min is Kim Hyun Joong’s wife.”

 

 

‘And she is the missing you, the missing piece of your life,’Peter wanted to add this, but he know he shouldn’t, so he just added this in his mind.

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

“SO MIN! SO MIN! SO MIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!!”

 

 

“SO MIIIIIIIIN!!!! WHERE AERE YOU?!!! PLEASE?!!!”

 

 

“I KNOW YOU’RE JUST HERE! PLEASE?! SO MIN!”

 

 

Tricia has been finding So Min nonstop. She has been shouting her name in each corner.

 

 

“Where are you? Please So Min let me see you,” she whispered while wandering around the streets under the cold breeze of the night.

 

 

“OMOOO!!!!! Someone was hit by a car!!!” The moment Tricia heard this, her heart beat fast.

 

 

“No, please,” she silently prayed while walking towards the bunch of people encircling the victim. “Excuse me, excuse me.”

 

 

“IF SOMEONE WON’T CALL THE ING AMBULANCE JUST GIVE ME A DAMN WAY!!!!!!! AND PLEASE!!! SHE’S NOT HIT BY A CAR, YOU DIMWIT!!!! SHE JUST FAINTED!!!! Can’t you see? NOW, GET LOST!!!!!”

 

 

“Prince Song,” was all Tricia can say. “Just like the old times,” she smiled faintly seeing how Prince Song gently carries her friend. At least for now, So Min is safe. As long as she is in Prince Song’s hand she is safe.

 

 

Right now, Tricia has the key.

Should she give the boys a call? Or just let So Min be in Prince Song’s hand?

Is it destiny or just plain mishap that Tricia’s phone is nowhere to be found?

Decide.

 

 

“Hmmm,” So Min weakly moved.

 

 

“Just stay still.”

 

 

“I love you,” she whispered.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The bet! This is all because me and Zie\Kylee lost the bet to our sister, Ginger -_____-

So, if you have any violent reactions please dial Ginger's number and nag her! Put all the blame on Ginger!

Hahahaha :P

 

Swear, we( Ginger and Kylee) just know how to play Pinoy Henyo the Sakang sister's style! 

Kylee/Sizzzy/Zie/Jaezie/HubbyniJJ/Baby we'll have our revenge! Sunday?! It's Pacquiao's fight! Game?! Hahaha. Saturday? Little Miss Philippines competition? Anyone?! Hahahaha :P Joooooke! 

 

 

JONGHYUN and WOO BIN is *_____*