Chapter 29

Blind Traces

 

 

Chapter 29

 

 

“Woo Bin,” the girl called just in time before Woo Bin closed his luggage. “Are you sure about this?” She asked for the nth time, since she knew about Woo Bin’s wish to return to his homeland she didn’t fail to ask and convince him to stay.

 

 

However, Prince Song just ignore her, he doesn’t care for what she says. But she doesn’t mind being ignored by Prince Song, knowing how Prince Song can be cold and distant; she must have a lot of patience to stay beside Prince Song.

 

 

“Woo Bin,” she called again as she held into Prince Song’s arms which she immediately removed when she received the cold glare of Prince Song. “I’m sorry,” she muttered under her breath. “Don’t go.......please,” she begged once again.

 

 

Prince Song just gave her one final look before he reached to the doorknob, but before he closed it, “What’s the point of begging if you will come after me? Surprised that I know it?” Prince Song asked in a mocking tone. “I have my ways,” he said and closed the door.

 

 

She closed her eyes to let the tears flow, that’s her life in Prince Song’s side, just let her tears flow. Since the day she took her steps towards Prince Song her life was turned upside down. She was warned about him, everything was explained to her, in short she knows everything, but still she chose to be in his side. Why? She just loves him so much, so much that she can take everything just to be with him. After all, love sacrifice.

 

 

‘I would never be her, but I promise, I’ll never leave your side,’ she thought.

 

 

Woo Bin’s trip to his homeland will determine a lot of things...will shatter a lot...it will cause dispute...it will make or break relationships.

 

 

------------------

 

 

The whole production team is back in their rehearsal. Everyone is busy doing their stuffs. They walk here and there, talk to him and her, dance here and there and sing here and there. Everyone is just focused to make their performance a world class one. Determination is felt in the four corners of the rehearsal studio.

 

 

So Min performs in front of everyone to showcase what she came up with based on the concept of the show. She was performing with charm and grace that wowed everyone; they all left wanted to just watch her perform.

 

 

So Min bowed to everyone and they just clapped their hands just after director. “WOAH! What can I say? Still the So Min that wowed the whole school,” director praised. She was praised and after every praises she hears, she just thank them and smiles widely.

 

 

The dancers gathered around her, they all wanted to learn and start the practice right away.

 

 

“Hey. Am I right or am I hella right?” Director asked mocking Hyun Joong. He could just reply a faint smile. “What’s wrong?” Director inquired.

 

 

“Nothing. This is just what I don’t want,” Hyun Joong answered with a hint of annoyance.

 

 

“Ahhhhhhh.....aren’t you a bit selfish? Huh? C’mon.....you got her all night. Share your wife,” director said as he chuckles.

 

 

“Share my wife? To Woo Bin? Should I share her too?” Hyun Joong asked seriously which made Director to look him with eyes full of questions and shock. Hyun Joong just gave him a final look before he proceeded to take her wife out for a lunch date.

 

 

‘I wish he is joking,’ director thought as he watches So Min and Hyun Joong make their way out of the rehearsal studio.

 

“Director we made the right decision,” a staff said.

 

 

“We did? Of course we did, it’s Mrs. Kim we have here. The one and only girl who made him and him,” he said making the staff confused of what the hell he is talking about.

 

 

“Director!!!!!”

 

 

“Shut up! EVERYBODY I’LL SEE YOU AT 1 PM SHARP!!!! Late comers will buy us dinner okay?!!!!!!”

 

 

---------------------

 

 

“Mark, just call Tricia,” Peter instructed.

 

 

“Peter......why do you react this much?!”

 

 

“Mark....you know why. He may not have his memory back, but anytime it could be back, especially if he will see So Min in person,” Peter explained. That’s what he and Mark is afraid of. Prince Song doesn’t have his memory back but his heart still beats for one girl and it haunts him.

 

 

What’s the point of the loss memory if your heart makes you feel everything?

 

 

The people around Prince Song knew that it will be best of he’ll completely forget everything about So Min, so they took advantage of it. They introduced Min Ji as Woo Bin’s fiancée. She, the girl who is always beside him, that’s also the reason why she knows everything.

 

 

But as they say every secret is set to be revealed, it’s just the timing that matters. Min Ji and Prince Song’s relationship was okay at first not until Prince Song’s heart started to show the difference. It shouted a different name, but that name was not clear. Plus, in his dreams there is this one girl that appears. And that particular dream is the same; it was him and So Min’s last day, their goodbye date, their first kiss. From the day he knew it, he started to show the cold and distant Woo Bin to her.

 

 

And now, he wants to go back to know the answer with his questions, who is the girl.

 

 

“Hey Tricia,”Mark started. He then looked to Woo Bin to ask what he should tell her. Peter grabbed the phone, “It’s me Peter.”

 

 

“Ow. What is it?”

 

 

“Are free tonight?”

 

 

“Are you asking me out on a date?”

 

 

“No,”Peter replied directly.

 

 

“I know. So what’s up?”Tricia answered with a restrained laugh.

 

 

“Woo Bin is on his way back. Mark and I will be his companions so if ever they would find us tell them we are busy with some dirty business, okay?”Tricia didn’t know what to respond. “Tricia, it’s just the three of us that knows that he’s on his way. Keep your big mouth shut, please?” Peter sounded almost pleading. Even though, he knows that Tricia can be so talkative at times he doesn’t have a choice, they need her cooperation.

 

 

“This is going to be tough,”she said.

 

 

“Do you think So Min still feels something to him?”

 

 

Tricia kept quiet and thought how So Min reacts whenever Prince Song’s name is put on the table. She tries her best to reminisce and remember it clearly because So Min never once verbally talked about Prince Song after the wedding.

 

 

“Still there?”

 

 

“Peter..............I think she will be affected,”she answered.

 

 

“Of course we know that, don’t be stupid this time Tricia. Everyone is affected,”Peter stated the fact. “Just keep your mouth shut, okay? We will do our best to keep Woo Bin away from them.”

 

 

“Wait.....isn’t its better if they will see each other.............to clear things out,”she suggested.

 

 

“That will cause trouble,”Peter said.

 

 

“Woo Bin doesn’t have his memory back yet. And if So Min will know about this, she will realize that he already forgot everything about her that will be good for everyone, there Hyun Joong can comfort his wife and So Min can finally realize that Hyun Joong is the one,”Tricia explained.

 

 

“You’ve read too much novels,”Peter hissed.

 

 

“Shut up,”she shyly answered.

 

 

“Just stick to the plan first,”Peter said and cut the conversation.

 

 

Tricia let herself slump on the couch and sighed. “That guy really thinks I’m a hopeless romantic geek that I just get my romance from the novels?! He’ll see!!!!!!!” She the closed her eyes from irritation and when she opened it, cold sweats were formed into her forehead, “S—So Min. H-hi! How long have you been there?”

 

 

‘Act normal,’ she scolded herself.

 

“Long enough to hear you,” she replied.

 

 

------------------------

 

Its so hard to think of an update and put it into words. Hahaha. I hope you guys appreciate this :))  I still don't know how to end this people. Hahaha.  I made this while talking to my father last night, so deal with the roller coaster flow. Hahahaha. If you are confused, its okay you are not alone, I'm here too :)) And for the comments, I read them. Haha. Yoguys make laugh. Thanks.

 

So, Prince Song didn't got his memory back, huh? What now? Really? And as for Min Ji, nothing. You go girl! Hahahaha.

 

Just stay put and feel the ride :))) Thanks.