21

Blind Traces

 

Important, Please READ:

This chapter contains Woo Bin and So Min. So please, read at your own risk. There are scenes that you wouldn't like. I'm telling you guys in advance. If you can't take it, please don't read it. I know I am crazy and I'm glad you guys read my craziness. I am not a writer, so I don't care if this . I am just a frustrated writer. Its just that I enjoy putting my thoughts into words. THANK YOU! So please choose... Okay! I know this is over acting and it's getting longer, so enjoy...... LOL! Enjoy? As if you will, you guys would just kill me after. So, ENJOY killing me and cursing me in a silent way. HAHAHAHA. Happy Halloween :) 

NO HARMS MEANT!

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

“You’re ready?”

 

“I guess so.”

 

“You must be.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. I am!”

 

“Good!”

 

That was the last phone conversation of So Min with Tricia before she had her final look on the comfort room of the movie house. She was early, but he was earlier. She already saw him waiting at the nearby café.

 

‘I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.’ Her words kept on repeating at her mind; words that won’t even change a bit for anything. Still, action speaks louder than words.

 

15 minutes before the said time, So Min decided to approach him. Same smile and same eyes greeted them, only hidden meanings of those changed. But they are both determined to have a special day together, no heart talks, no disturbances, and no limits.

 

As soon as they had their movie tickets, their hands naturally found each other’s way. Holding each other, while on their way to the movie house, no one dared to look each other because they both know they would just break away from the grip. Wrong. They know it, what they are now is so wrong, so wrong for others, but it is so right for 2 hearts.

 

Woo Bin didn’t had a single clue on how to date, Peter gave him advices, but it was no use. His advices all fall back on bed and Woo Bin just ended up giving him a good bruise on his left eye. All his moves today is his instinct, no one influenced him. His care and concern for her just all naturally comes out when he is with her.

 

As the movie plays, their emotions play with every scene. It’s a plus factor that the movie is good, but what they felt is their relationship. It’s too complicated to handle. They feel the same thing, but they are both trapped with different things. She, with an arranged marriage. He, with an unreasonable order.

 

Their date is a usual date of couples who just started their relationships on the next level.

 

Sweet.

 

 Mild awkwardness.

 

Shy encounters at some point of time.

 

But all in all, it was a good start for both of them.

 

They spent their lunch in an Italian restaurant in the heart of the busy city of Seoul. It had a good Italian ambience, perfect for eating. Both were their first time eating in an Italian restaurant, though they had a glimpse of varieties of food. They ordered anything that looked nice at the menu. They looked like commoners, but they enjoyed their exchange of glances and laughs as their food arrives and fill up their table. Those Italian cuisines literally educated their tongue as they tried each dish in front of them. They just ate with pleasure in each bite until they are full.

 

Next stop amusement park. It was both their first time to enter to such place. Woo Bin’s dad has been so busy managing the university and his mother has been busy fighting with his dad, both almost forgot that they have a son to take care of. Woo Bin as a child sulked himself with toys and video games, violent ones. It’s from there, where he was inspired to be the good at fighting. He loved Batman so much, that he wanted to be like him, a man of justice. But, his father forgot to tell him that their world is full of joker, villains that can never be defeated. Just like his mother, she just left without saying goodbye to him. It is his biggest villain, his own mother; she destroyed the image of woman in his young eyes.

 

She never stepped inside an amusement park because her grandfather is too old to accompany her inside. She didn’t want to tag along with his friends because she just ended up envying their complete family picture. She just admired the Ferris wheel far away.

 

They were full of energy, as they tried each ride available. List it down and they’ll put a check mark on it. He filled in the spaces of their fingers with each other as they both looked up on a death defying ride. It was a reassurance that they will be fine. She had this unexplainable strength and courage to ride, not knowing where it came from. She just tagged him towards it. They just both wished that time could stop right that very moment, or just let their feelings be swayed in the air and lose it.

 

After a long day with each other’s side, they are now sitting in a bench, facing each other’s back. It was So Min’s request; for her not to see his emotions as she bids goodbye…

 

Silence played all over the place as they watch the stars to shine.

 

They both wanted to talk, but they are not sure how to start the end.

 

‘This is harder than I thought,’ she thought as she sighed.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“I guess so.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Woo Bin, you are the man, say something!’ He reprimanded himself inside his bewildered mind. But how can he start a conversation that will end the day, them.

 

What could have been hurtful than hearing the woman you love silently cries behind you. You can’t do anything, because she said you should not and you know she is right. You wanted to comfort her, hug her, and wipe all of her tears together with her pains if you can, but you can’t. It’s the torture he feels hearing her sobs behind him; silent sobs, strained sobs.

 

“Please don’t be like this!” He almost shouted with a fierce voice.

 

“I’m sorry,” is what all she can mutter.

 

“It’s not you, it’s me! It’s my freaking heart! I demanded it not to fall in love, but it did.”

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

“So Min…is it my fault that I fell in love with you?”

 

“Woo Bin, is it my fault that I feel the same?”

 

He didn’t utter even a single word, he didn’t because he can’t. His whole being froze. His heart and mind stopped working after hearing it. He should be happy and jump for joy because So Min just confessed her feelings for him, but he seems retarded. He had a hint that she is all thanks to Peter’s unreliable theories, but hearing it from her is too magical to be true.

 

“I know this is not right, but this is so true. I don’t want to hurt you and---”

 

“Hyun Joong would totally be doom if he will know this……..his two girls fell for me. You wanna know why we are like that towards each other?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“It would be better if he would be the one to tell you, I don’t want to boast so much,” he chuckled and so as she. “I should be happy because you just told me that you feel the same but why do I feel like a thousand knives stabbed my heart?” So Min could only close her eyes. “I know why……it is because I can’t be with you. You can call me coward for not fighting for you even though we feel the same for each other; you can laugh, hurt, and make fun of me anything you want. I’m such a los--”

 

So Min can no longer take it, she broke her own rule and faced him. Both looked at each other’s teary eyes, Woo Bin was about to look away and complete his last word, but So Min didn’t wanted to hear it, she just closed her eyes and let her lips landed on his. Time acted frozen for them, but that simple smack spoke thousands of words. Right after that, So Min sat beside him and started to flinch over her engagement ring.

 

“I don’t wanna say sorry for what I’ve done.”

 

“Good…because I would not accept it.”

 

“Woo Bin, you know that this isn’t right.” Woo Bin just nodded. “I can’t be with you, I don’t want to hurt either of you but I have to choose one. This is hard for me.” Woo Bin just held her hand to tell her that he understands.

 

“And you choose him,” he continued.

 

“Woo Bin…”

 

“Just choose where lesser people would get hurt. If you would choose me, we would just ended up regretting our choice because of the people that surrounds us.”

 

“Just remember that you are the first person my heart beaten for.”

 

“And you are also the first in here.”

 

“We just met and fall at the wrong time.”

 

“That proves that we are not destined to be each other’s happiness.”

 

“I guess so.”

 

“This hurts so much, but I know it is better than to see other people in pain because of me, my selfish acts.......... Let’s go, it’s getting late.”

 

“Thank you!” she said and hugged him tight.

 

“Don’t be like this, So Min, it’s getting hard to say goodbye.”

 

“I’m sorry,” she said and released from his hug, but he pulled her closer and gave her his sweet goodbye.

 

The kiss ended everything between them. No one dared to talk after that. They were both shocked from what happened, but they both savored the moment. It will last forever in their heart and memory. 

 

 

Thanks for reading :))