Chapter10

Blind Traces

So Min and Lea were busy choosing the dress So Min will wear for the party. So Min already chose her type but, Lea was so picky. Everything was beautiful, but she can’t see So Min wearing those. She likes something that will make So Min standout. The designer was a good friend of Lea so they just decided to make her one; she already got So Min’s sizes. Lea and her friend started deliberating about the design and the details.

 

“Anything will look good on her, but she is so ordinary. Darling you got the face and body but not enough.” Cheska said as she was checking her from head to toe. So Min looked at Lea with annoyance and she answered with a smile saying that ‘be calm’.

 

“We need to make her standout, to make every guy fall for her.”

 

“Fall for me? Don’t you think it’s not good if all eyes were on me?”

 

“Darling, you will be the princess of the night. Your engagement will be announced in the party, socialites will be there so you need to outshine them.”

 

Cheska started examining her every curve and angle, which made So Min nervous. Lea was so busy browsing the magazines, after a while those two look at each other and a big bulb was created at their middle. Cheska jumped off her table and started waving her pencils, Lea was giving her ideas, and they were just too excited.

 

So Min was on the couch sitting comfortably while playing with Lea’s ipad. She was just too amazed by the new apps available. She was so into the Angry Birds game that she was screaming by herself.

 

“Look at her, we need to polish her more. She is a good dancer, she dances with grace and poise but she acts a country girl when she’s not dancing.” Lea whispered to Cheska.

 

“Lea she will outshine those socialites by this dress. I’ll get this work in three days with the help of the best tailors.” Cheska said ignoring Lea.

 

“Unnie, you don’t have to worry about me. I know how to handle myself in those kinds of parties, I already attended some. I just told Hyun Joong that to make him nervous, you don’t have to worry I’ll be fine. I’m Jung So Min the granddaughter of Mr. Jung, so it’s impossible not to attend one.”

 

“Makes sense. Dress okay, shoes, accessories?”

 

“You have me here. I’m not a designer for nothing. I’ll dress you up for the party. I need to be famous to.” Cheska joked.

 

--------------------

 

Helena is broke after her break-up with Hyun Joong. She tried thousand times to call and text him, but he is not answering her. There’s no single message from him. She threw her tantrums over the dance club, she was very mad to any single mistake she sees from the routine.

 

“What the hell are you doing? That was just a simple movement! Can you not move your body? You’re trashing the routine!” She asked angrily. They just started from the start and Helena noticed So Min is not yet there. “Where in the hell is that So Min? What a ! She just came here and escapes training. She’ll be out of the club.”

 

“Who will be out of the club?” Lea asked after hearing Helena’s tantrums. The members felt save from the . “Who are you to shout to them?”

 

“They’re dancing like trashes!”

 

“And so? All you can see is other’s mistake. You are not the president of the club to shout at its members and take some members out. Remember? You are still a member. And So Min? She’s undergoing special training. Okay everyone don’t mind her. Practice makes perfect.”

 

‘You’ll regret this Lea!’ Helena thought while Lea walked into the locker room. She was just quietly watching the other members practice. She was glaring at them and throwing dagger looks at them.

 

Helena is almost losing her assets little by little. She just lost Hyun Joong and now the reputation from the club members. She didn’t lose Woo Bin because he’s never been hers, she just can’t afford to see him with somebody else. She lost her trophy boyfriend and the news came in a flash.

 

------------------

 

So Min’s special training is to have a date with Hyun Joong. They need to be sweet and comfortable of each other before the party. It was settled by Lea and Cheska, their coaches. So Min and Hyun Joong didn’t want the idea. They protested that they can act well on the party and it was just for one night. Lea and Cheska didn’t let them to get off, so they were forced to go on.

 

So Min and Hyun Joong lost each other at the middle of the street. So Min took the chance to get off the freaking date with Hyun Joong.

 

She was lost but she just kept on walking on the streets to explore on her own. She shuts her phone off to avoid calls from Hyun Joong and others.

 

Hyun Joong was freaking out calling So Min’s phone but it’s off. He was walking here and there to find her.

 

‘That brat really loves to make me worry!’ He thought while searching for her.

 

So Min was so taken by the street performer that she didn’t notice the coming motorcycle in her side. It was freaking fast and everyone just screamed for her.

 

“Heaven! Is she okay?” The only thing they uttered after closing their eyes not to see the accident.