Chapter 30

Blind Traces

 

DON'T KILL ME!

 

 

Chapter 30

 

 

Tricia panicked with the look So Min was shooting her, that was sending a thousand of hurt and pain to both. They just both stood there, no one dares to break the silence. So Min was looking intently at her while she was looking down to her feet.

 

 

And then just in time, Tricia’s phone was ringing again. She didn’t know if she should answer it or just ignore it, especially its Peter’s name flashing on the screen. “,” she whispered and held her phone tight, hoping that it will soon stop ringing. Her grip onto her is tightening as she hears So Min’s footstep coming towards her. ‘Not this time,’ she prayed silently. Too bad, her prayer was pretty late; So Min snatched her phone away which brought shock to Tricia. She didn’t expect this, she was expecting her to cry down and question her. The So Min she knows is the sweet and evil, fine young lady.

 

 

But what can she expect? Everything changes.

 

 

Especially to so Min, she felt cheated and betrayed. Damn! It was three years! Tricia kept it for three years, that’s what she knows.

 

 

“Hello,” So Min answered the phone while looking straight into Tricia’s face. “So it’s really you, huh?” Tricia could just close her eyes and wish for a miracle to happen.

 

 

So Min’s voice is fierce, just enough to scare Peter and make him nervous. “He—hey,” he managed to say and act as if he don’t know something.

 

 

“Don’t play as a real dumb Peter, I heard Tricia,” So Min answered. “I need to talk to you now,” she sounded like an authority. She is really an authority now, especially from what she heard.

 

 

‘Should I call Hyun Joong?’ Tricia thought as she watched So Min sitting comfortably at her sofa. Sitting as if she didn’t heard something that would completely change everything. ‘She isn’t affected or she just errrr!!!!!’

 

 

“You want something to drink?” She asked trying to ease the tension she’s feeling right now.

 

 

“No,” So Min answered with stern face.

 

 

There, the two loud girls are now silent, so silent which is very unusual if they are together. The laugh, the endless stories, and the shared bonding aren’t present. They seemed like a strangers who just happen to be on the same room.

 

 

Tricia tried to read So Min, in their years of friendship she learned how to read the smallest of emotion she shows. But now, all she can see is her eyes, scary. But who can you blame if she felt betrayed right? Anyone who was cheated and betrayed has the right to be mad. She has the right to be mad, but does she have the right to blame them? Them, who didn’t want anything but the peace for all of them.

 

 

Tricia wanted to inform the boys but her phone is in So Min’s hands. ‘Oh geez! If this will be the death of me, please tell my mother that I have reserved three VIP tickets for her, my sister and Dad in the upcoming show. Those are super expensive they should use it,’ Tricia thought.

 

 

“Ah....So Min,” Tricia started; she just looked at her, coldly. “Erm, I’m sorry,” she said with utmost sincerity. So Min just smiled sarcastically at her and looked away. “HEY! I’M SORRY OKAY?! I didn’t mean to do this.........I was just....I was.....just caught up,” she cried.

 

 

So Min ran to her friend that broke into tears, “Hey! Why are you crying? Stop that,” she commanded. Take note, it’s a command not a comfort. Is she that affected? That she can forsake her friend.

 

 

Tricia just let herself broke into tears, “So Min............I’m sorry! I’m really sorry! I didn’t mean to do this. I just, I mean we just thought that this would be the best for everyone,” she explained.

 

 

“Secret doesn’t last forever, you know why?” So Min asked, Tricia just looked at her, “It’s because forever doesn’t exist. Forever is a lie,” she said.

 

 

Silence took over them again. Until Peter appeared in front of them, cool as ever. He need to patch things up, and he thought that denying could be the best thing to do now. He and Tricia were exchanging eye contacts but too bad they weren’t use of talking to each other’s eye.

 

 

“Okay....enough of it,” So Min started. “Peter please sit down,” she commanded.

 

As he walks to the available seat he saw Tricia’s swelling eyes, he felt that she needs someone to lean on now so he decided to sit beside her. He reached for her hands and gave a reassuring touch, Tricia could just smile faintly.

 

 

‘I knew it,’ So Min thought with a smile.

 

 

“So care to explain,” she said as she looked on the two nervous individual in front of her. Both kept their mouth shut. ‘This isn’t the right time to deny,’ Peter thought.

 

 

“What?! I demand an explanation! How long have you been keeping this? Huh?! You know what? I wouldn’t react like this if you guys just tell me this,” So Min said without having a break.

 

 

“So Min...I’m sorry,” Tricia reached for So Min’s hands which she gladly accepted.

 

 

So Min smiled to Tricia, “I’m sorry too,” she then pulled her into a hug. “So when you guys did started dating?” So Min asked with delight.

 

 

Tricia and Peter could just stare at her with shock.

 

 

“WHAT?!” So Min asked with a hint of annoyance because of the look they are giving her. “When did you guys started dating?”

 

 

Tricia turned to Peter who was busy laughing from all of the drama they showed him. ‘The simplicity that Woo Bin loved about her is still there,’ he thought.

 

 

 Peter moved closer to Tricia and placed his arms around her which made Tricia’s eyes to circle in shock. “Just ride on,” Peter whispered.

 

 

“I hate you guys! If I won’t hear you talking to him I wouldn’t know this,” So Min said.

 

 

‘She only heard the last part and the tantrum throwing part? Oh geez! Thanks,’ Tricia thought with a big relief.

 

 

“I told you Babe, we should have told them,” Peter said as he pinched her nose. “I’m sorry So Min. This girl is just so afraid of what you guys would say,” Peter said in a cool tone.

 

 

“Wow! You should worry of what I will say! Knowing you Peter.....,” So Min paused for a little, to gather all the right words to say what she wants to say. “You are a varsity player when it comes to this,” she said almost whispering. That’s what she is afraid of, her friend being played upon.

 

 

Peter smiled to So Min’s shyness and assured her, “I found my match so worry no more,” he said as he stared into Tricia’s eyes.

 

 

“Tricia I know why you are crying that much, I’m sorry. If you really love each other,” Peter choked as he heard the word ‘love’. Both girls looked at her and he just acted just like nothing. So Min continued, “As I say, if you love each other you don’t need to worry of what other will say. BUT, if he hurts you just tell me, okay?”

 

 

“Wow! I’m scared,” Peter joked.

 

 

‘It’s better to leave it this way, I hope so,’ he thought.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

“What about a double date, huh? It will be fun,” So Min giggled.

 

 

“Double date? We didn’t even have a single date,” Hyun Joong whispered as he opened his laptop. He wants to work now since his wife is done telling the story of Peter and Tricia.

 

 

“What?” So Min innocently asked and leaned closer to him. They are hanging out at their living room. So Min was sitting opposite of Hyun Joong with a coffee table in between them.

 

 

“Ah...nothing,” he denied and focused his sight on his laptop.

 

 

“What do you think? Let’s invite them,” she suggested or she said? Well either way, her husband will surely say yes.

 

 

“Okay,” he simply answered.

 

 

So Min has nothing to do since all of her jobs in the studio are passed on her assistant and the rehearsal is doing great. She has a smooth flowing working life. All she needs to do now is to be a wife to his husband. And she will do it now. She went to their kitchen and makes a glass of tea for then share, just a little bonding.

 

 

“Here,” she said as she showed the cup of tea to her busy husband.

 

 

Hyun Joong slowly shifted his eyes to the cup to So Min. It took him a while before he reached for the cup of tea but when Jefferson Starship’s Melody played he turned to be uneasy and accidentally slipped the cup of tea.

 

 

“Are you okay?” So Min asked worriedly. She immediately kneeled down to check on his hands and knee, knowing that the tea is hot; he must have some burnt skin now. Instead of answering Hyun Joong just held her hands and looked straight into her eyes.

 

 

The sensation that the music brings to both of them made their lips meet. Music hypnotizes, that was a proven fact by that moment. With every beat, they both move. This is very unusual to both of them, but again, who cares? They are married.

 

 

Passionate, that’s how they are now. They both know that.

 

 

No hesitations. No awkwardness. NO RESTRICTIONS.

 

 

Hyun Joong didn’t let her hands go instead she placed him where she can have support because right now he has no plan to stop. He felt the trust she gave him with the way she responds to him. He never felt her to respond like this, not when they almost did way back three years ago in the countryside.

 

 

They didn’t know how and when they did made their way to the large and soft couch. His kisses and touch are going down, down, and down. And that brings magic onto her, she didn’t know what kind of sensation envelopes her and hell she cares if, he, Kim Hyun Joong is about to claim what’s his since three years ago.

 

 

‘He’s my husband anyway,’ So Min thought. She just closed her eyes and gave him the way to do his job.

 

 

They were so busy with the shared sensation that they didn’t notice someone is opening their door. “Honey!!! Can you at least knock?!” Mr. Kim shouted. “What if they are doing something? Huh?!” That made them stop. They are really doing something; something that could gave them a little angel. If they just didn’t appear, there is no need for all of the herbal drinks they bought.

 

 

Hyun Joong literally flies off So Min’s top and they both fixed themselves. Fast enough not be seen on that state by their parents.

 

 

“Hi! It’s been a while,” Mrs. Kim greeted. So Min stood up to greet their parents, she then hug Mrs. Kim. She saw Hyun Joong smiling at them so she gave him a smile.

 

 

For what is running through their mind now, only them, knows. But as what their body languages says, they are comfortable at each other.

 

 

Love doesn’t start without an ending. And sure enough, love doesn’t end if it didn’t start.

 

 

Now, whose love starts? And whom love ends?

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

DON'T LAUGH AT ME!!! This is the first time I'm writing that kind of stuff!!! DON'T LAUGH!!! Think of it as a compensation for the future or for the past, just think its a compensation, a major, major compensation. Mwahahahahaha :P If ever Prince Song would be back, if ever. 

 

 

And if I can't finish this crappy story of mine before school, deal with the super slow and lame update. But, what's new, right? Hahaha.

 

 

PROOFREAD ON YOUR OWN! I'm too lazy to do that. I just type and then paste it here. 

 

 

ADVANCE HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRUSH!

Hahaha.  At least I did greet even though he wouldn't know! Mwahahaha :P