Chapter16

Blind Traces

 

It was a peaceful Sunday morning. Grandpa was now feeling well, good as ever. Grandpa wanted to hear a mass for a thankful recovery. He invited the two. While on their way, So Min and Hyun Joong felt uncomfortable at each other again. Whenever they see each other they remember their conversation last night. The conversation that opened their hearts out.

 

Stares and greetings welcomed them as they entered the church. The village people and pastor were very happy to see grandpa healthy again. The hanging question for them was answered by grandpa, as they asked who Hyun Joong is.

 

“He is Kim Hyun Joong, the fiancée of my granddaughter.” Grandpa said introducing him to the people. He simply nodded and smiled to the people.

 

The village people were shocked but they congratulated them. They kept praising how good looking the couple was. The two was forced to act sweet on the spot as they didn’t want to disappoint grandpa.

 

After the mass, grandpa invited the village people for a small dinner. The small dinner turned out to be a feast. Everyone was just excited that they helped each other cooking foods and serving drinks for the people.

 

Hyun Joong and grandpa were with the other man in the village. They were having chit chats and drinks. He was welcomed warmly by the village people who love his fiancée. He enjoys the people, environment and warmness of the place. After a few drinks So Min came and ordered his grandpa to get rest.

 

“Grandpa its getting cold. You should sleep now.” She said warmly.

 

“Okay. I’ll just see you everyone. Enjoy the rest of the night. Thank you.” He said as he was escorted by So Min.

 

“You’re lucky to have So Min. She’s very warm and kind. As you see people here loves her. She is indeed the star and charm of our place. She is rich but very much down to earth. She will be a good wife to any man.” Auntie Nat’s husband commented to Hyun Joong while staring at them.

 

“I feel it too. She is a gem to take care of.” He replied while staring at her.

 

---------------------------

 

“Hello! Good evening. How are you?”

 

“Good. You?” So Min answered her phone in the living room.

 

“I heard from Tricia that you are with your grandpa. Is he okay now?”

 

“Yeah. Have you been looking for me?” She asked teasingly.

 

“Yes. You’ve been away for a week.”

 

“I know. Don’t worry we’ll be back soon, grandpa is getting good now. I’ll see you around school then.” Woo Bin knew that So Min and Hyun Joong are together in the province and that hurts him. He was afraid that something will happen between them.

 

“Oww. Take care. See you around.”

 

“You too.” She said and closed her phone.

 

“Who was that?” Auntie Nat asked, she noticed the glow and smile in her pretty small face.

 

“Just a friend.”

 

“A friend. Your boyfriend is having fun. You two look great.”

 

“Auntie he is not my boyfriend.”

 

“He’s not? I thought you two are engaged?”

 

“A boyfriend is someone who you found and love, shared your teenage life with, and felt heartbreak. Hyun Joong is a fiancée. A fiancée that grandpa settled. Our relationship is forced and locked.”

 

“So Min I know you two can build a good family. He seems nice and your grandpa won’t choose a man for you that he’s not sure of. About your friend be sure about it.” Auntie Nat then walked towards to the others to join them and So Min followed with her thinking face.

 

Hearing that Hyun Joong is a music student the village people asked him to share his music. So Min looked at him to see if he’s willing or not, she was shocked to see that he was smiling to say yes to them.

 

“So Min can I borrow the violin?” He asked to her.

 

“Su-su-sure.” She nodded. She stood up and got the violin inside. She handed it to him and sat with her friends again. He played a sweet music and he looked so handsome. So Min’s friends that she got a good boyfriend. She was staring at her with amazement; she never thought that he looks like an angel when he is doing his music.

 

“So Min you’re lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He sure makes music for you.” A friend commented.

 

“It’s my first time seeing this.” She murmured.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Nothing. He always makes good music.”

 

 

TEASER: ‘Closing my eyes means I surrender. But I can’t stand his gaze and most especially his face so close. What should I do? Whatever happens will surely happen in the future, but-what if I don’t like it? One wrong move and I do not know where it will take us.’ She thought while looking at him straight in the eyes.

Did the teaser teased you? LOL! I gave the teaser because I won't update for long. Next chapter is the last chapter I have :P but Blind Traces is definitely not ending yet. Seriously haven't thought of ending this. LOL.