[I like that title~~]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

Back from the summer camp already more than a weeks. All the students back to their own place, home, to spend their rest of the summer holidays. Of course for Taengsic. At first, both of Taengsic sighed in relieved that both of them can avoid to see each other after the 'provoke incident' after getting drunken, even wished that they will not see each other again in the rest of their lifetime. But somethings that they didn't prolepsis slowly growth in their heart. They started miss each other, until they long to see each other again.

 

 

Just like, when morning. Jessica, the sleepyhead, always deeply in her dreamland, no one in her house dare to disturb her, but not including her baby sister, Krystal. She can always sleep until the time she want to wake up by herself, of course this means that she almost wake up at noon time, she thanks to the God that she won't be disturb by the midget in the first week when she spend her holidays at home. But slowly, she can felt something had missing inside her every time she wake up, something empty inside her, started growing. She doesn't know why this feeling keep on bothering her every morning and made her mood swaying every time she wake up, poor maids at Jung's mansion became the innocent victims. 

 

 

A morning, just an ordinary morning, as usual, our sleepyhead ice princess still in bed. Suddenly, the door of her room been barged in by her sister. Baby Jung barged in and immediately dashed to her sister's bed, she happily jumped onto the bed and keep on bouncing on the bed.

 

 

"Wake up! Wake up~ wake~ up~" Krystal exclaimed in singing way, she is hyper exciting today because she gonna go to the amusement park with her family. Kyaaa~ is family day. But the first, she need to make sure that her older sister is wake up already.

 

 

"Wake up~~~ Is late now!!!!!!" Krystal continuing jumped from right of Jessica to left. Oh, baby Jung, it's just 6am in the morning, 6!!!  it's not late at all, the amusement park wouldn't open so early. But who care, is little brat is too excited at the moment.

 

 

The dead body, oops, sorry, is Jessica Jung squirmed a bit, she felt annoying moment this is familiar to her. She felt something that missing already had come back. Somehow, she felt she damn missed this annoying moment.

 

 

A smile firmed on Jessica's face unconsciously.

 

 

 

 

'Kim Midget...'

Jessica's 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! Stopped it! Kim MIDGET!!!" She yelled without open her eyes, she even pulled her blanket over her head to cover all over her.

 

 

The troublesome bouncing stopped immediately after Jessica's yell. Jessica smile in satisfied.

 

 

"Unnie... I'm not midget..." Baby Jung said in weak tone, she is in urge to cry. Why? First, she is not a midget, she is tallest in her class. Second, her sister doesn't yelled at her before like that, non matter what she had done. Jessica always spoiled her baby sister much, because she love her. Now, baby Jung kneeling beside Jessica, the tears started forming on her pretty eyes, gonna drop down soon.

 

 

Jessica stiffed when she heard the baby Jung's voice. Now she is fully awake. She immediately bolted up from her bed and found her baby sister, who gonna cry soon.

 

 

"Oh, crap!!" She immediately hugging her baby sister, to prevent the younger cry.

 

 

"Unnie is mean..." The tears gonna DROP!!! Oh~ no~~~

 

 

"Sorry Krys. Unnie doesn't mean it." Jessica apologies softly, while rubbing her sister's back. 

 

 

Apologies accepted. Krystal looked up to her sister with her still watery eyes.

 

 

"I'm not midget! Krystal is the most tallest in the class!!!" Kystal frowned cutely and pouted.

 

 

"Yeah, of course my baby Krys is not a midget." Jessica kissed Kystal's forehead and smoothing her soft hair.

 

 

"Unnie, who is the Kim midget then?"

 

 

"huh?"

 

 

"I heard you yelled at Kim midget..." Jessica gulped.

 

 

"Am I??" Jessica's cheeks became pinky, she doesn't know why, but she felt her heart fluttered when Taeyeon's name been mentioned.

 

 

"Yea... And why unnie's cheeks became pinky???" Krystal poked Jessica's cheek.

 

 

Jessica doesnt answer, but just blinking her eyes.

 

 

"Is she unnie's lover?" Krystal asked with her innocent look. Good job, baby Jung!!!! But, Why on earth this little baby Jung know the word 'lover'?!

 

 

The 'lover' made Jessica jumped a bit, her heartbeat beating crazily. She can't help but felt her cheeks started to heat up.

 

 

"Of course not!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

 

"is it? But why...." Krystal been cut off.

 

 

"Krys, don't you want to go to amusement park today? Let's prepare..."

 

 

"Yeah!!!! Amusement park!!!!" Krystal jumped up from the bed, and happily run out from the room. Jessica sighed a relief after she saw her baby sister run out.

 

 

 

 

 

'What the...'

'Why you beat so fast!!'

'That's all your fault, Kim midget!'

 

'But why feeling...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica denied that she miss the Kim midget and has something on her, she quickly get up from the bed and rush to her bathroom for prepare, refuse to think more.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How about the Kim midget, oops, my bad... Is Kim Taeyeon. Let's see.

 

 

 

Taeyeon sit on the couch, watching the tv show. Actually, her eyes are glued on the screen on TV, but her mind already far far away from her. How to I know? That's obvious! She is watching the most funniest variety show in Korea with her mom, but she not even laugh or react on the show. Just sit and eyeing the TV, like a doll.

 

 

"TaeTae..." Her mom noticed. Mrs Kim snapping her fingers in front of her dull child.

 

 

"oh... Umma..." Taeyeon back to reality.

 

 

"Are you alright, love?" Mrs Kim asked in concerned.

 

 

"Yeah, I'm in good..." Taeyeon answered, but her reaction is totally opposite on her answer. She let a heavy sighed escaped from .

 

 

"Look, child, you can share all your problems to me, I'm your mom." Mrs Kim patted her daughter's back softly.

 

 

"But umma, I'm fine, no problem at all..." Taeyeon still refuse to let out her irritation.

 

 

"But you are different after back from the summer camp, my dear..." Now Mrs Kim stoking Taeyeon's soft long hair. The latter felt good and safety for that.

 

 

"I... I'm not..." Stubborn girl, Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

"Oh yeah? Then why you laughed on yourself when you looking at the cucumber , but next second you sighed? Why you keep on day dreaming, staring at the sky like a dull kid? Why you can zoning out when you are watching your favour variety shows?  You even staring at a can of soda for more than an hour and smile like an idiot! The most weird thing you had done was you talking when you sleep, you keep on murmuring something..."

 

 

"Huh?!" Taeyeon looked at her mom in surprised.

 

 

"Yeah... Like 'Iceberg', or 'Sica'?" Mrs Kim tilted her head tried to recall the things her daughter had told at sleep talking.

 

 

"Gosh..." Taeyeon groaned, she face palmed herself.

 

 

"What's that?" Mrs Kim asked.

 

 

"eh... Umma..." Taeyeon looked at her mom with dilemma.

 

 

"You can tell me, daughter. Just like the time you still a kid." Mrs Kim give Taeyeon an ensure smile.

 

 

"I dunno why there was a person keep on appearing on my head... When I wake up, I will thinking is that person wake up already, or still sleep deadly again? When I eating, I will wondering is that person had eaten or not... Or what had that person ate? Before I sleep, I will thinking about is that person slept yet... Gosh... No matter what I'm doing, that person keep on pop out from my head!!! That person even keep on appeared in my dream!!!!" Taeyeon groaned in annoyed. Mrs Kim doesn't comment anything, but just let out soft laughter. This made Taeyeon confused.

 

 

"What happened to me, umma?" Taeyeon asked in hopelessly.

 

 

"Honey, I think you fall in love..."

 

 

"Bwo?!" Taeyeon jumped up from the couch.

 

 

"You crazily thinking on that person, right?" Taeyeon nodded.

 

 

"Any other thing bothering you?" Mrs Kim asked.

 

 

"Erm... When I'm near her, my heart will either beating in out of control or forget to function. This also happened when I thinking on her..." Taeyeon murmured, clear enough to be heard by both of them.

 

 

"Her??? Oh, my girl is in love with another girl... That's cool!" Mrs Kim let out a conclusion, nodded her head in agreed on her own statement, while crossed her arms around her chest.

 

 

"Umma!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed in disagree on her mom.

 

 

"C'mon, TaeTae-ah, why you so stubborn on admit on your own feeling, is ok in love with someone, tsk... Tsk... Tsk... Just same as your appa. Stubborn Kim's genes. " Mrs Kim sighed while shook her head.

 

 

"I'm not... mom..." Taeyeon gazed on her one and only mom, a cool mom ever.

 

 

"Sweetie, all what you had told just now, just same as the time I falling for your appa." Mrs Kim's statement made Taeyeon take a back, she still looking at her mom, but not in gazing.

 

 

"Ok, what if, that girl is dating other, kissing other person but not you?"

 

 

"No way!!" Without thinking, Taeyeon shouted out her answer, just in a second after the question.

 

 

"See~~ haha!!! Kid, you are crazily in love on that girl~~" Our cool mom here, literally laughed her off after saw her daughter reaction. Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and gazed at her mom, who almost laughed out her tears.

 

 

"TaeTae... Just admit tha you falling for that girl, it wasn't that hard..."

 

 

"How come... I though I hate her, just like she hate me..." Taeyeon murmured.

 

 

"Oh~ My girl crazily in love with a girl that hate her~ poor baby~~" Mrs Kim faked a sob. Taeyeon, again gazed on her mom deadly.

 

 

"What's that cool girl's name? I think I like her already, since she can resist my girl's almighty charming personality." What a good mom Mrs Kim is.

 

 

"Jessica Jung... And we already fight for two years... How can I will fall in love on my rival..."

 

 

"Oh~ Sound like my girl had an interesting story~ tell me!!" Mrs Kim sit still and grabbed the popcorn from the side table. Hell, where on earth can suddenly pop out a bowl of popcorn.

 

 

Taeyeon told all the things that had happened between her and Jessica within this two years, included the summer camp... And also the... accident after drunken. Eh... Will you tell your mom the stuff, if you are Kim Taeyeon?

 

 

"Aowww... My girl is so aggressive~~~ Thanks God, both of you are girl... I still not yet prepare to be a young grandmother yet..." Ms Kim's statement killed her daughter. Taeyeon almost puke the blood river out. She doesn't know how to react on her mom now.

 

 

"Hmn... Let's be serious now..." Oh Mrs Kim, who's the playful one at here????

 

 

"TaeTae, again, do you admit you in love with this Jessica girl?"  Taeyeon nodded her head lightly, at least now she can clearly classified the feeling on Jessica is love.

 

 

"Then go get her, made her your's! Kim's can do anything they want!" 

 

 

"How, umma... That iceberg hate me!"

 

 

"First, stop called her iceberg already! Next, be nice to her, let her falling for you!"

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

"Then use all the way you can to made her became your girlfriend. I don't care what methods you gonna use, count on her, or threaten her... Maybe kidnapper her... Or just her again...... Next time when you back home from holidays, I want you bring her back to me, as using the title of 'Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend', Arraso?"

 

 

After tossed a bomb to her daughter , Mrs Kim leave the living room to the kitchen. Leave her dumbfounded daughter behind.

 

 

"What?! ?! Umma, you are not helping!"  Taeyeon looked at the way her mom vanished.

 

 

"What?! I just don't want my lovely daughter be a single loner forever till the end of the world!!! " Mrs Kim yelled back from the kitchen.

 

 

"Gosh! Mom! I'm still an underage high school girl! Don't you feel this is too early for me?!"

 

 

"Oh yeah~ Said that to who is the underage girl that lost her ity~ hahaaaa~~"

 

 

"Arrrggghhh...." Taeyeon cursed herself, why she be so honest and uttered out all to her evil mom.

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon turned her glaned back and staring on the ceiling.

 

 

"Jessica..." Taeyeon tilted her head cutely.

 

 

"Jessica Jung is Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend?"

 

 

She smile like an idiot now. Obviously like this title, much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

How will they be in the future, they don't know...

 

But, can be sure is...

 

Taeyeon can't wait the day back to school already, dork......  

 

At Jessica ... She secretly can't wait for back to school internally also, but still dunno the reason why she feel like that.

 

 

 


A/N: Hi!! My readers!

finally I update! Thx for waiting me...

How bout tis chap? c'mon~ tell me wat r u thinking~

 

start worrying on next chap... haiz... *scatching my head*

 

see u in next chap... ( Do miss me...)