[Yosh!!!!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

 

The semester had been started more that a week, but Taengsic still fight with each other. They had met each other more often then the past, since YulTi became friends, but every time they met, the thing that done was just bickering.

 

But, everytime after the bickering, Taeyeon can't help but blamed herself deeply. Why? That's obvious, she still want to pursue Jessica, and make the latter falling for her and end up be her girlfriend. Everytime before she know she will meet Jessica, she mentally noted herself not to bickering to the latter, and try to be nice to Jessica. But when they met, everything just out of her plan, and end up bickering and fight.

 

Aigoo... Miss Kim Almighty Taeyeon, when you can make Jessica Jung as your girlfriend, and bring her home to your coolest umma, if you always be like this? *shook head in hopelessly*

 

 

Let's go to Taeyeon's side.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is playing squash by herself in the glass show court of their school, there is no audience outside the court, due to the time now is still in class session and the squash court are at the corner of their school, which seldom have students passed by. Taeyeon like here, because she can has a break from her fans.

 

Taeyeon playing the squash will her mind was in chaos.

 

 

 

'Aish, why I always fight with her everytime we met?'

'Is that no chance for me to be her friend?'

'Can't we talk peacefully?'

'How can I pursue her if we can talk in peace?'

'AIsh!!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon missed her move to catch up the rubber ball, the ball hide the glass wall on the back. So she turned her back intended to pick up her squash ball. She frozen on the spot while she noticed Jessica was sitting on the auditorium that not far away from her. her heart immediately beated crazily for the present of the latter, she can't help but felt happy growth more bigger and bigger inside her.

 

Taeyeon smile from ear to ear, and looked to her crush. While she found Jessica looked back, her cheeks flushed.

 

 

 

'Maybe this is the chance for me!!'

'C'mon!! Tae!! Go!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath and want to move her feets out from the glass show court, but she frozen again. She saw YoonA run approached to her dream girl. Her big smile immediately fade. She turned her back and get back on her game.

 

 

 

'The heck!'

'Why choosing here to be the spot on your dating?!'

'There are tons of good spot for dating!!'

'Why don't you try dating in front of headmaster's office! That's the best spot!'

'What the 'good' day I had today!!'

'Arrgghhh!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon hit the rubber ball hard with her squash racquet. Harder and harder in every hit she had made to release all her jealous...

 

 

 

*PAAAKK*

 

 

 

"Aoowww!!!!" The rubber ball that been hit very hardly by Taeyeon rebound from the wall in fast, and Taeyeon lost her move, end up hit by the rubber ball hardly on her nose.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Now, the turns for Jessica's side.

 

 

Jessica was walked around the campus slowly and aimlessly. Now is still in class session but she skipped the class, as an elite in the school, it's fine for her to skip the boring class. She just not in the mood for attend the class. Why? Just blamed the certain midget.

 

Jessica had her deep through while she still loafing around the campus. Obviously, Kim Taeyeon had fully occupied whole her brain, no any space for others already.

 

"Sica?" YoonA pop-out from nowhere.

 

"Oh, Yoongie?" Jessica tilted her head while she looked at the latter, YoonA found this cute.

 

"Skipped your class?" YoonA asked while she approached to Jessica.

 

"Yup." Jessica nodded her head.

 

"Me too..." YoonA chuckled and Jesscia replied the same.

 

"Let's walk around."

 

Both of them having some peaceful chatting while loafing around the campus.

 

 

 

'Why can't I talk in such peaceful with Taeyeon?'

'Huh...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

Jessica stopped her foots while her eyes captured a certain girl that she missed a lots. Her heart literally skipped a beat while found Taeyeon playing squash herself in the glass show court. Jessica can't help but found Taeyeon so charming will she concentrated on playing her game. She wanna watch Taeyeon play the squash more longer.

 

"Yoongie, can we stop and rest at here? I'm tired." Jessica said in a bit aegyo to YoonA

 

"Ok, Sica. Let me get some drinks for us." YoonA winked to Jessica and walked away, leave Jessica alone.

 

Jessica slowly approach to the auditorium and sit on it, quietly mesmerized on Taeyeon's charisma.

 

 

 

 

'Why I didn't found her can be such charming when she concentrated on something?'

'Even a simple move can be so perfect...'

'...make my heart beat fluttered crazily for her...'

'and that smile...'

'that dorky smile...'

'so cute...'

'Wait a minute!! Is she smile at me?!'

'Oh My God!! She noticed me!!'

'But why she smile so brightly to me?! This is the 1st time she smile such charmingly to me...'

'OMO!! I can felt my heart gonna explode soon...'

'Kya~~~'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Sica!" Jessica turned her glance from Taeyeon to the girl that just called her, YoonA. YoonA run approached to her.

 

"Here, that's for you." YoonA handed her a bottle of juice, and smile charmingly.

 

"Thanks, Yoongie." Jessica replied with a smile, after she received the juice. She turned her glance back to Taeyeon, but frowned when she found the girl inside the court doesn't looked at her anymore, instead playing the game again.

 

"Taeyeon-ssi always be so prefect in everything." YoonA said, while sit on the spot beside Jessica.

 

"I-Is it? I can't found it..." Jessica nodded her head mentally, but due to her pride, she choose to deny.

 

"Haha... both of you really hate each others so much, ya?" YoonA said in playfully, while watching Taeyeon playing the squash.

 

"I..." Jessica been cut off while she heard an awful whomp from the court, she immediately turned her glance from YoonA to Taeyeon's court. She gasped while saw Taeyeon lying on the floor while covered her nose with her hands.

 

Jessica immediately rose up from the sit.

 

"Find Miss JiHyo here." Miss JiHyo is the school health instructor. Jessica said to YoonA, but YoonA still dumbfounded on the sit.

 

"Yoongie!! Go!! NOW!!!" Jessica exclaimed in impatiently, and dashed to the injured girl.

 

"D-Dae..." YoonA gained back her mind and immediately run to ask for help.

 


A/N: AYO!! My readers!!!
*POP* a fast short update, here u go!! Double update!
As I said in last chap, I did started working out for tis chap already~ XD

Thanks for the upvoted from @simplyBeingme, @jtaengsic, and @TaenyHeart!!!! *Bowed 90 degree*

I received so much feedback from u, the comments~~ and 3 upvoted within 24hr!!!!
Make me felt happiness and excited!!! So I decided to do tis short update, uttered out all the idea for tis fic in my mind recently before I off to my studies!!! (More hardworking in tis fic then the Taeny one... Gosh... *facepalmed* )

Tis chap done in fast, hope won't disappointed u all~

Let's meet at next chap!! DO MISS ME!!!