[Fishy~~ Yaow~~]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner time, student dorm, main dining hall.

 

 

Taeyeon approaching to the table that Tiffany at, and also Yuri and Jessica. Tiffany and Yuri looked at the short girl in surprised, of course Jessica doesn't. Taeyeon smile widely, ear to ear, she has a good mood eventhrough she is tired now.

 

 

"TaeTae-ah!! That's the reason why you lost yourself for whole day??" Tiffany pointed on Taeyeon's nose.

 

 

"Not a big deal, Fany-ah..." Taeyeon slumped herself on the sit, just opposite Jessica, she looked at the girl in front of her, but the latter just locked her glance on the foods in front of her, pretend she is not exist again. This made Taeyeon piss off a bit. She doesn't like the way Jessica ignoring her, this made her heart felt ache. Taeyeon squinted her eyes into a line, and puff her cheeks, eventhrough Jessica acted like ignoring Taeyeon but actually she sercetly steal a glance on the latter. When she saw Taeyeon's cute expression, she can't help but felt her heart skip a beat.

 

 

"What happened on your nose, Taeyeon?" Yuri asked. Taeyeon just shook her head, lazy to explain to the tanned girl, started digging in her foods.

 

 

"Ouch!!!" Taeyeon cried in pain, while Tiffany poked Taeyeon's nose in light.

 

 

"Explain." Tiffany coerced with showing her index finger in front of Taeyeon. If Taeyeon not gonna explain, she planned to give another poke on the latter hurting nose again, this time will not be in light one...

 

 

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany in threaten, while Yuri laughed on her, and Jessica... just tried hardly to hide her smile that slowly creep up on her face.

 

 

Taeyeon sighed heavily and started to explain where and when she got this wound, just in briefly. After explaination, YulTi nodded unanimously, while Jessica showed a bored expression.

 

 

Suddenly, Yuri rose up one of her eyebrow. Yuri noticed something.

 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, your woundplast..." Yuri said, tilted her head a bit, observing on Taeyeon's cute pinky woundplast. She found this is familiar to her. Jessica can't help but gulped.

 

 

"Cute, isn't it? I like it so much!!" Taeyeon grinned in cutely and swagging her head from left to right and right to left cutely, tried to show how happy she was while received this gift. The dorkily way she had used. Once a dork, forever dork. Jessica felt herself gonna squeal in joy, but just done it in mentally, still tried to maintain her cool image, she smoothing her not-mess-at-all hair and faked a cough, control... control...

 

 

"Yeah, because it is pink~ Where you get from? Miss JiHyo there?" Tiffany exclaimed on the pinky, she plan to ask for one from Miss JiHyo tomorrow.

 

 

"Nope, Miss JiHyo just gave me a lame-pale woundplast..." Taeyeon shook her head, and pouted cutely. Jessica can't help but found her heart skip a beat again on Taeyeon's cuteness.

 

 

"Then?" Tiffany asked, while Yuri tried to recall back where she saw the similiar woundplast before. She felt she saw it before.

 

 

"I dunno, Fany. When I wake up from nap just now, it already plastered on here." Taeyeon said, while pointed her nose.

 

 

"Oh, another secret admirer..." Tiffany said and back to her foods.

 

 

"Ah!!! Sica! That woundplast... I..." Yuri exclaimed suddeny, but unfortunately been cut-off while been filled by a bread from God-know-where, make her almost choke on it.

 

 

"Yuri, moggoh, mani moggoh..." Jessica keep on jam in the bread, with no mercy. Can see clearly that Yuri's eyes started forming tears... Aigoo, violentSica... Poor victim Yul.

 

 

"Jessica, you gonna make Yuri die in choked by the foods..." Tiffany said in worried tone, while holding Jessica arm to gesture the latter to free the poor tanned girl. Taeyeon happily watching the shows, grinning in dorky way.

 

 

"Huh... safe... Thanks God, thanks Fany..." Yuri sighed in relieved, patting her chest.

 

 

The dinner continued in peacefully.

 

 

"I'm full..." Jessica pushed her plate to Yuri's way, she know Yuri will help her to finish it.

 

 

"Waeyo, Jessi? You just ate not much, not even half on it. Are you not feeling well?" Tiffany, as a typical Tiff mom, asked in worried. Jessica smile sweetly to Tiffany, as a replied on the latter's concerned, she just shook her head softly. As longer she be friend with Tiffany, she felt happy while the latter will give all her warm care to her.

 

 

Taeyeon can't help, but frown a bit in worried.

 

 

"This girl is full, of course, haha, she already full in certain love." Yuri exclaimed happily, earned a slapped on her arm. Taeyeon still frown but not for worry now, more like jealous.

 

 

"Huh?" Tiffany asked while tilted her head.

 

 

"Sica had received foods from a mystery girl started from this semester. That mystery girl always leave a lunchbox on Sica's locker every single day. The credit to this girl is she know well what exactly Sica like, what Sica doesn't like, and she even knew that Sica can't eat cucumber!! We can't found any single piece of cucumber on the homemade sandwiches, everytime she had made to Sica. Credit to this secret admirer!"

 

 

Tiffany made an 'O' shape with .

 

 

"Sica ate them all!! I think she like that girl already, aren't you, Sica-ya?" Yuri asked while tilted her head to look at the girl that sit beside her. Jessica just gazed at her.

 

 

"You like her already?" Tiffany asked

 

 

"Dunno, but her foods is delicious."

 

 

"Just admit that you fall for this mystery girl!" Yuri exclaimed, and earned another no mercy slap on arm. Aoowwww...

 

 

"Mystery girl? You don't know who is it?" Tiffany asked. Jessica just simply shook her head, while smile in sweet.

 

 

"No idea at all, but she always leave a lilac stripe with butterfly shape, and there was a butterfly signature on it." Jessica said.

 

 

"Butterfly signature?" Now is the turn for Tiffany to think on hardly, butterfly signature, sound familiar to her. Three of them forgot Taeyeon still there beside them.

 

 

"Yah! Kim Midget! Don't smile like an idiot in front of me, that made me lost my appetite!" Jessica said in hastly to the girl that smile like an idiot, while staring at the ceiling.

 

 

"What?! What idiot?! You already done on your dinner, isn't it?!" Taeyeon fireback.

 

 

"Your idiot smile made me have indigestion!"

 

 

"Ha! That's your problem, Iceberg!"

 

 

Again, the peaceful dinner been broken by the bickering Taengsic again. Aigoo... ...

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi, my readers!! Another short update!!!

Thanks for the upvoted from @fxdeliciouz and @Ramy24!!! *Bow 90 degree*

I had received so much feedback for last chap!! Even I still busy like hell, but I still want to do this update... hope u will like it... The power of comments + subscribed + Upvoting = Hyper-exciting author here.

Please keep on comment for me......

 

Let's meet again at next chap...  DO miss me...                    (Need to work out for my Taeny's fic already!! Lazy author!!!)