[Grasshopper]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

After Kim midget finished her 'awful' nutrition porridge, she tried to escape from the meds again.

 

Hell no way, Kim Taeyeon. who you think you're dealing with? Is Jessica Jung, the HellSIca, not Tiffmom. Eh, somehow Tiffmom also scary, right?

 

"Sica, the meds is super duper awful..." Taeyeon whined, while pouted cutely to Jessica.

 

"So?" Jessica said in flat tone, while holding Taeyeon's meds on her left palm and a glass of water on right. Internally, she squealed like a fangirl on the cuteness of Taeyeon.

 

"Can I..." Now Taeyeon even showed her puppy eyes to Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

'Gosh!!! That pair of eyes!!!'

'And... and that pouting lips!! Made me wanna ravish...'

'Stop!! Jessi!!! Hold on yourself!!!'

'Arrrrggghhh!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No way!" Jessica made herself sit in front of the pouting cute puppy.

 

"Plewwweeee~~~"

 

"Shut up!" Jessica knocked Taeyeon's forehead in a speed light, while the latter groaned on the pain with open slightly, Jessica took the opportunity throw all the meds into Taeyeon's mouth, and closed the latter's mouth with her palm. All done in smooth and before Taeyeon can react.

 

"Mmmmmphhhh!!!" Taeyeon whined some words that unable to understand, while still covered by Jessica.

 

"Gulp it down now. NOW... N.O.W." Jessica uttered in slow, tried to threaten the girl in front of her, she leaned closer and closer to Taeyeon while she said out every singe word. Now, her face just few inches away from Taeyeon. Does she realised it? Indeed not... But the other girl realised it!! Taeyeon stunned and stiffened while she found out her dream girl been inch and inch more closer to her. She can felt her warm cheeks became more hot. She gulped all her meds and saliva in down to to erase her uneasy.

 

Jessica smile in satisfied that her threaten work.

 

Hey, Jessica, indeed your 'threaten' doesn't work at all, since Kim midget not even paid attention on what you said. Look, Midget still mesmerized on your smile, can't you see?

 

"Drink it." Jessica grabbed Taeyeon's hand softly, and handed the latter glass of water, gestured Taeyeon to gulp down all the water. Taeyeon just followed all what Jessica want her to do, while her eyes can't take off from that smile.

 

Jessica lift up her arm and placed her palm on Taeyeon's forehead, just to check on Taeyeon's condition. But this innocent act made the latter's heartbeat accelerated.

 

 

 

 
*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*
 
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon can felt her hot cheeks gonna burn soon and the carzy beating heart gonna explode from her ribcage. She gulped on all the water in one go and herself choked. Taeyeon choked hardly, and tried to stable back her breath, while Jessica stunned on Taeyeon's acted.
 
 
"Are you alright, Taenggoo?" Jessica moved closer to Taeyeon, still facing Taeyeon, but she rounded her arm to Taeyeon's back and patted it gently. Too closer. The closeness again, doesn't fail to make Taeyeon stiffened.
 
 
"I'm fine, Sica..." Taeyeon murmured, while holding herself hardly, tried to not pull the girl in front of her into her arms.
 
 
"Great..." Jessica smile to Taeyeon. Taeyeon lower her head tried to hide her hot cheeks.
 
 
Aow, Taeyeon-ah... your cheeks already red due to your illness, there is no point for you to hide it already...
 
 
"You should sleep now..." Jessica said.
 
 
"Are you gonna leave now, after I sleep?" Taeyeon lift up her head and blurt out without thinking.
 
 
"Ye.. Yeah..." Jessica jumped a bit on Taeyeon's sudden action.
 
 
"I... I still not sleepy yet!" Taeyeon murmured, acted like a kid.
 
 
"But, you need to rest, and as I know, those meds you took will made you sleepy soon." Jessica said.
 
 
"No..." Taeyeon shaking her head like a kid, she unconciously holding Jessica's hand to prevent the latter 'runaway'. Jessica chuckled on Taeyeon's antics, squealed mentally for Taeyeon's cute act.
 
 
"Stay. I don't want be alone..." Taeyeon pouted, with pleading face to Jessica.
 
 
"Ok... lie down." Jessica get in on Taeyeon's requests.
 
 
"But, I don't want to sleep." Taeyeon's whined, she tightened a bit the grip on Jessica's hand.
 
 
"If you don't sleep, you won't pull through your illness soon." Jessica argued.
 
 
"But you will leave if I sleep!"
 
 
"If you don't want to sleep, I will leave immediately."
 
 
"I sleep." Taeyeon immediately lied down flatly on her bed, but doesn't let go of Jessica's hand. Once again, Jessica chuckled on Taeyeon's antics.
 
 
"Sica..."
 
 
"Yeah..."
 
 
"Sica..."
 
 
"Yes?"
 
 
"Sica..."
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"Call my name."
 
 
"Kim midget."
 
 
"Not this!"
 
 
"Close your eyes."
 
 
"Call my name first."
 
 
"Close your eyes first."
 
 
"Fine..." Eyes closed.
 
 
"Sica"
 
 
"Yes? Kim Taeyeon?"
 
 
"Not this one..."
 
 
"What? I though your name is Kim Taeyeon?" Jessica giggled.
 
 
"My nickname..."
 
 
"... ..."
 
 
"There is no one here, just us... C'mon, Sica..."
 
 
"Taenggoo..." Taeyeon smile in joyful with her eyes close, this made her can't see how red Jessica's cheeks are, just look alike tomato.
 
 
"Sica..."
 
 
"Yeah..."
 
 
"Can you answer 'Taengoo' when I say 'Sica'?" Taeyeon started feel sleepy, her sound became more dimly.
 
 
"O..Ok..." Jessica looked down on the way they holding each other's hand, she can felt Taeyeon hold her hand firmly, the secure and safeness feelings can be felt from it.
 
 
"Sica."
 
 
"Taengoo."
 
 
Both of them smile sweetly.
 
 
"Sica"
 
 
"Taengoo"
 
 
They keep on calling each other's name 'till Taeyeon driving into dreamland.
 
 
Jessica doesn't leave even Taeyeon already deep into her slumber. Once again, she has a chance to study Taeyeon's face, from eyebrows, eyes, nose, lips chin, jawline... She learned closer to mesmerize the slumbering girl.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Couple hours later, Taeyeon wake up from her slumber. She opened her eyes, jerked up from her bed immediately while she found Jessica is not beside her. She looked back and forth around her room. Taeyeon sighed a relieved while she saw Jessica sleep on her couch with a book on her hand.

 

 

 

'She still here.'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon get down from her bed and walked approach to the girl that slumbering on her couch. Both pabo just did the same thing, mesmerized each other while the other one is sleeping.

 

Taeyeon found Jessica is deep sleeping. She carefully lift up the slumbering girl by princess hug. She struggled hard on carry up Jessica, due to her weak condition now.

 

 

 

 

'Wuuhhhh... Is she heavier?'

'Why I felt she became more heavier than summer camp...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon carried the deep slumbering girl to her bed with all her might. Even she found difficulties on carrying her princess to her bed, but she managed, and doen't wake the latter up. She put Jessica on her bed gently and carefully, cover the latter with her blanket. Taeyeon found herself sweating after the 'hardwork', or should it called 'exercise'?

 

She smile in happiness while looking at the girl she love sleeping on her bed. She unconciously leaned down and placed a kiss on Jessica's forehead.

 

 

 

Again, puppy kiss kitty.

 

 

 

The warm sunshine filtered through the window, joyful for the sweetness in the room.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Jessica wake up from her dreamland, she blinking her eyes for several times, to clear her blur visions.

 

"Green...?? Green pea? Pea... pea, and pea everyway?????"

 

"Where am I? This is not my room..." Still not yet consolidate her sleeping brain?

 

Jessica jumped up from the bed while she gained back all her sensed.

 

"OMG!! Taengoo's room!! Why I'm in her bed?"

 

Jessica turned back and forth and scanned around the room, she can't find the certain midget. She get out from the bed and dashed to the bathroom, but still, can't find the girl. She scratching her neck and worried can be found on her face.

 

"Where does she go?" Jessica murmured while keep turned her head around the room.

 

A certain thing captured her attention, outside the window.

 

She immediately dashed out from the room after she found out what is it.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Jessica let out a heavy sigh while she saw the sick girl that supposed to be in bed, now is squating on the grassplot, looked like finding something on the ground. Jessica squinting her eyes and approached the girl quietly.

 

"TAENGGOO!!" Jessica exclaimed once she is close enough to the girl.

 

"Yah!!!" Taeyeon falled onto the ground, while she been freak out by Jessica.

 

"What are you doing?! You supposed to be in bed!" Jessica can't help but laughed on Taeyeon.

 

"Yah!!!! My grasshopper!! I almost catch it!!" Taeyeon whined while found out her prey had escaped.

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica helped Taeyeon up from the ground.

 

"Catch grasshopper." Taeyeon pouted in disappointment.

 

"Why?"

 

"Gift to Pany."

 

"Oh... But why grasshopper?" Jessica can't help but feel a bit jealous on it.

 

"You will find out after you see her reaction. C'mon, help me catch one now..."Taeyeon grabbed the latter's wirst and whined.

 

"Fine." Jessica murmured.

 

They started finding the next prey.

 

While seeking the green insect...

 

"Taenggoo..."

 

"Nae, Sica?"

 

"Can... can I ask why I'm in your bed?" Jessica asked while burned her face on her knees.

 

"Because you're slumbering, of course you should be in bed." Taeyeon turned her glances from green grass to the girl she love.

 

"I means I supposed to be on couch, but I found I'm in your bed when I awake..." Jessica frowned on Taeyeon's stated.

 

"Oh, I carried you to my bed." Now is the turned Taeyeon burned her cheeks on her knees, hide her shyness.

 

"Oh..." That's the only word Jessica can utter.

 

 

 

'She carried me to her bed?'

'My god!!!!!!!!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

Jessica started spacing out, while imaging how Taeyeon carrying her from the couch to the bed. Like a prince, princess hugging the princess... The cheeks started heat up again, the heartbeat started pacing...

 

 

 

 

"KKKyyyaa!!! I caught one!!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

Oops, killjoy.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"I'm back, TaeTae." Finally, Tiffmom back!!! Two kids had wait the mom back for so so long already. Tiffany made herself in Taeyeon's room, while Yuri tailing behind her.

 

"Pany-ah!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily.

 

"Oh, Sica... you here?" Yuri exclaimed in surprised.

 

"Yeah..." Jessica murmured, not very happy, due to Taeyeon's happy action.

 

"Are you be a good girl? Do you trouble Jessi a lot?" Tiffany asked. Typical questions that a normal mom will ask.

 

Taeyeon just nodded her head and shook her head, but smile widely.

 

"What?" Tiffany tilted her head, with a puzzled look.

 

"She said, she had been a good girl, ate all the nutrition porridge and meds, by nodded her head. And shook her head, 'cause she doesn't trouble me." Jessica explained that Kim puppy's action. Taeyeon nodded her head several times happily.

 

"When on earth you can translate her puppy action?" Yuri asked in admired.

 

Jessica immediately felt uneasy on what Yuri said, she faked a cough.

 

"Pany-ah! I have a gift for you!!" Taeyeon grinned. Oh, forgot to mention, Taeyeon had hold the green insect in her palms, hide it for Tiffany, all the time.

 

"Oh, how sweet you're..." Tiffany smile, showing her eyes-smile.

 

Jessica can felt her jealous growing inside.

 

"Give me your hands." Tiffany happily obey.

 

"Taaaaadaaaaa~~~" Taeyeon immediately put the grasshopper onto Tiffany's palms, and dashed away from Tiffany, while not forget to bring Jessica away with her.

 

 

"AHH!!!! Bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug!!!!!!!!" Tiffany screamed her lungs out while she found out what is it. Throw away the grasshopper, but not a good choice, while made her hopping non-stop like a crazy girl.

 

Yeah~~ Tiffany is a rapper!! rapping 'Bug' here~~~

 

Taeyeon laughed her off, while Yulsic just dumbfounded on what happened.

 

"Help!!!! Yuriiiii!!!!! Help!!! I hate bug!!!" Tiffany literally jumped onto Yuri, fortunetely, the latter managed to catch up, so that both of them won't fall onto the floor.

 

"It's ok, mushroom... Just a little insect..." Yuri tried to calm the crying girl that in her arms.

 

"I... HATE bug!!!" Tiffany burned her face into Yuri's chest, still sobbing.

 

"It's ok, I'm here, mushroom..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Mushroom?" Jessica asked while lift up one of her eyebrow.

 

"When Pany became mushroom?" Taeyeon asked while scratching her head, with questionare on her face.

 

 

 

 

Two girls in the room with lots of questions, and two girls in the room stiffened.

 

 

 

"Yuri, bring me out from the room now, I can bear with staying with the bug in one room..." Tiffany uttered, while still hiding her face in Yuri's chest. She can't face her friends now.

 

"Yeah, Fany..." Yuri immediately dashed out from the room, with Tiffany still in her arms.

 

 

 

 

R.U.N.A.W.A.Y~~~~~

 

 

 

Jessica, no point for you to be jealous on Taeyeon give a 'gift' to Tiffany...


Annyeong my precious readers!! Step here.

Thanks for the upvoted by @imtaeny! *Bow 90 degree*

Thanks for the subscribers, and comments.

Do you guys miss me???????? (i missed u guys... )
Surprised for the update??

Just wanna tell you all that I will not update again in one month start from now... Sorry! *BOW*

please wait patiently for me...

And don't stop commenting... You know how I love to read the comment.

See you after one month, DO MISS ME!!