[Bossy Kim in action]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

Is the time for the 'openly competitive bidding' time for Jessica's class. (CHEER GUYS!!!!! WOOHUUU~~~)

 

 

 

All the candidates have standing on the stage in a line. The crowds cheering for them, most for Jessica. The candidates smile in charming way to the crowds. The bidding emcee started the bidding, started from the first candidate, Miss XXX.

 

 

Jessica will be the 3rd one, following by Sunny then Yuri. Even they smile in calmly but nervous till die inside. They can felt their hands are shaking and the knees are weak, legs in trembling. Yuri smile brightly when she saw a certain girl in the crowd, smiling with her eyes to her. Sunny and Jessica typically doing the same thing, scanning the crowd, looking on a certain midget, but failure. Kim Midget doesn't in the crowd.

 

 

"Next!!! The highlight for this bidding!! Is our Ice princess!! JESSICA JUNG!!!!" The emcee shouted her lungs out. The agitated crowd shouted on Jessica's name in unison. The sound over the whole hall, almost out of control.

 

 

Jessica stiffed while her name been called by the emcee.

 

 

 

 

'! Why on earth did I agreed to involve in this bidding?!'

'I'm regret!!'

'Deeply regret!!!'

'Can I quit now?'

'Umma-ya...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Let's start the bid, the bid is start from 100,000won! Every bid should not less than 10,000won" The base bid price is 10 times higher than the other candidates. Of course, who's she? The Jung!

 

 

"110,000won!" YoonA yelled, while rise her hand in the air. She is standing at the left of the hall.

 

 

"120,000won!" Other student started yelling. The bid is keep going... crazy bidder!!

 

 

"130,000won!" The bidders started their war!!!

 

 

"140,000won!"

 

 

"Here, 200,000won!"

 

 

"WOW~" Audience.

 

 

Jessica, who standing on the middle of the stage, felt her heart gonna explode soon. Deep in her heart, she wish that Taeyeon will bid for her, but after the performance that Taeyeon had done and Tiffany's statement, she know this is just a dream, a ridiculous dream for her. That midget not even at here! Now, she just can put all her hope on YoonA.

 

 

The more increasing the amount of bid... The more nervous ours ice princess here is... She can't help but her palms sweating like hell.

 

 

 

 

'Please... Please...'

'Just let Yoongie win the bid...'

'I don't want a weirdo be my One-day-master...'

'Omo!! That girl is crazy!! keep on increasing the bid!'

'Stop will ya?! I don't want to be your one-day-salve or pet?'

'Yoongie!! Don't give up!!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"690,000won!" YoonA shouted.

 

 

OMO~~ already reached 690,000won?! What the...

 

 

"WoW~~" The crowd responsed looked to the left, where YoonA standing. YoonA almost repulsed all the bidder already.

 

 

"700,000won!" Almost, just almost, because still got one bidder leave, who standing at the right of the hall.

 

 

700,000won?! Seriously?! Crazy bidder!! Jeesica's fascination made the bidders here insane~~

 

 

"WAh~~" The crowd looked to the right now.

 

 

YoonA took a deep breath.

 

 

"750,000won!" YoonA shouted, she is trembling inside. She almost reach her limit already. She pray hardly inside that this crazy rival will stop already. If not she gonna bankrupcy soon, and not to mention that she gonna be kill by her parents soon, for that crazy bid she done.

 

 

 

 

"WAAAAAHHHH~~~ " All the audience now turned their head to YoonA.

 

 

 

 

"YoonA! YoonA! YoonA!!" They shouted on YoonA's name as their support.

 

 

 

 

"I give up, that's crazy!" That bidder shouted. All the crowds acclaimed for YoonA.

 

 

 

 

 

"WOW!!! YoonA!! YoonA!! YoonA!! YoonA!!"

 

 

 

 

"Ok, then let's us finish the procedure!" The emcee exclaimed, while take the wood hammer from the table. All the audience acclaimed.

 

 

 

 

"750,000won, first time..." The emcee raise the wood hammer.

 

 

 

 

YoonA looked at Jessica intensely.

 

 

 

 

"750,000won, second time..."

 

 

 

Jessica smile back to YoonA and mouthed a 'Thank you' to the latter.

 

 

 

YoonA let out a complacent smile, she know she gonna win the bid in next second, and owning Jessica Jung for one day, she gonna make Jessica be her girlfriend...

 

 

 

 

But, sorry YoonA, brake your dream... Mianhe...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"1,000,000won!" A voice came from the end of the crowd.

 

 

 

Who's that brat ruined the moment?! Who?! WHO~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

All the audience surprised!

 

 

The emcee literally dropped her jaw to the table.

 

 

Others candidates dumbfounded.

 

 

Jessica and YoonA pale...

 

 

All the people turned their back from the stage to find the owner of the voice.

 

 

"Oh my god... TaeTae..." Tiffany, who standing in the crowd murmured while she found Taeyeon standing at the end of the hall, holding a mini speaker.

 

 

"OMG!! Is Kim Taeyeon!!"

 

 

"Wao!! JinJa?!"

 

 

"Omo!! She bid for Jessica Jung?! Am I dreaming?"

 

 

"Aren't they are rival?"

 

 

"Omo!!! Kim Taeyeon is crazy!! She just bid for her rival by 1 million won!!!"

 

 

"Wao!!! That's gonna be fun!!!"

 

 

The audience keep on whispering, while looking at the short girl that holding a mini speaker. But this not gonna influence the new bidder. Taeyeon stand still, still maintaining her coolest position.

 

 

Jessica, the main 'bidding product', frozen on her spot while she found the voice is from Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh my god...'

'Am I dreaming?'

'I'm dreaming, right?'

'This midget bid for me?!'

'Not for Sunny?'

'What's the trick you are playing? Kim Taeyeon?!'

'One million won????!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

"Eh... Taeyeon-ssi... A-are you sure? 1,000,000won?" The emcee asked in nervous.

 

 

"Yup!! 1,000,000won in exactly, too low the bid? Or should I make it 1.5 million won?" Taeyeon smirk while said in calm tone through the mini speaker.

 

 

"Eh, no... just confirm that you play the game..."

 

 

"Then, one million won." Taeyeon, again, said in bossy way.

 

 

"T-then... YoonA-ssi?" All the human in the hall turned their attention to the previous highest bidder, who still in pale, waiting for her.

 

 

YoonA slowly gulped down all her saliva, she slowly looked at Jessica, and wipe her sweat on her forehead with her palm. Jessica looked at her to signal her to keep on the bid, but YoonA gave the latter an apologize expression.

 

 

1,000,000won, out of her limit already. Sorry YoonA.

 

 

YoonA slowly shake her head, and lower her head.

 

 

The crowd gasps... As the new bidder is Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

"Then, 1,000,000won for the first time..."

 

 

No one dare to make a noise... afraid that they will be involve in... seriously?! 1,000,000won?! Too much!!!

 

 

"1,000,000won, second time..." Jessica looked at the emcee in panicky. The emcee just replied her an apologetic look.

 

 

"1,000,000won, third time!!! Congratulations to Taeyeon-ssi win the bid!!!!" The emcee yelled, while hammering the table in three times with her wood hammer. End the case!

 

 

The crowd cheering till they hoarse. But, only Jessica, YoonA and Sunny had their face pale, while YulTi dumbfounded

 

 

"TaeTae! What are you doing?"  Tiffany approached to her best friend after she regain back her mind.

 

 

Taeyeon doesn't answer but just smirked, evilishly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kim MIDGET!! What are you doing!!" Jessica yelled on the mic that she took from the emcee.

 

 

"Ha! Are you blind? Can't you see? So obvious!! Bid~ B.I.D~~~~~~~~ " Taeyeon yelled back on her mini speaker playfully.

 

 

"What you want?!" Jessica yelled in exasperation. She deadly gazed on the midget, can see clearly the fire firmed on her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah~ What you want, Kim midget?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A date." Taeyeon said in calm tone.

 

 

 

 

 

The crowd gasped on what had Taeyeon said just now...

 

 

Am I heard anything wrong? A... A date?

 

 

"W-what?" Jessica surprised. Not only Jessica, but all the people in the hall.

 

 

 

 

A date? Seriously?

 

 

 

 

"Are you deaf? A date!" Taeyeon yelled back.

 

 

 

So clearly been emphasized the 'DATE'~~

 

 

Good job, midget. A million won buy a date...

 

 

 

 

"No!" Jessica immediately fireback.

 

 

"You have no choice, Iceberg! You are mine tomorrow, prepare yourself for a date tomorrow." Taeyeon said, with a sly smirk plastered on her face, before she leave all the people dumbfounded in the hall, after messed up the event.

 

 

So cool, Kim Midget, 1,000,000won for a date...

 

 

 

 

'What the trick is she playing...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Sica-ah... are you ok?" Yuri catch up Jessica, while Jessica gonna fall due to her weak knees.

 

 

"Yuri-ah... what's that midget doing... " Jessica said in weakly.

 

 


A/N: H.E.L.L.O~~~~~~~ How r u guys doing????
I did managed to do the update before I start my weekdays stuff... Hope U all like this chap...

 

Aish, I felt sorry for YoonA and Sunny now... :(  What to do? This is Taengsic's fic... Soooreeeewwww *Facepalmed*

Thanks for the comments~~~~~

See you soon... DO MISS ME~~~

 

PS: The pic I used in tis chap is cute!!! I like it~~