[Drama???????]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

Skip to the next day.

 

 

Jessica walking with Yuri from the lab, sulking like a kid.

 

"Sica-ah... What's happened?" Yuri tilted her head, to look at her best friend beside her. Jessica just shook her head and pouted.

 

Jessica doesn't know how to answer the question, she can't tell Yuri what had happened between her and Taeyeon. Too many things happened between her and Taeyeon, if she tell all, Yuri sure be shock.

 

"Sica-ah... You acted weird, since after the day you had the date with Taeyeon." Jessica stiffened immediately while Yuri mentioned the 'date' and Taeyeon's name, stopped her feets.

 

"Sica-ya... Just tell me what's going on that day~~ Please~~" Yuri begging Jessica with her aegyo, she been asking Jessica to tell her what had happened on that day for billion times already.

 

All of the students in the school are curious on what had happened on the date. They more curious only how can be both rivals still can back in one-piece after that date. What? are they monster or what? Why can't them back in one-piece?? Wae??

 

Jessica staring at the aegyo girl with a blank expression for a few seconds before she turned her head away, pretending she doesn't saw anything. (This's wat author always do... :p)

 

"Sica-ah!! Can you please don't let me felt that I'm alone here?" Yuri whined, still in aegyo mode.

 

Jessica turned her head and glaring at the taller. Still no single word slip from . Just glare. Ouuu~ cold...

 

"What happened been you and Taeyeon?" Yuri doesn't affected by Jessica cold aura glare, still play with her aegyo, she won't stop until Jessica tell her.

 

"I have nothing to tell..."

 

 

 

 

 

'How to tell you what happened between me and Taeyeon, Yuri-ah...'

'Tell you what?'

'Me and Taeyeon... Had fed each other?'

'She acted so sweet to me that day?'

'She... holding my hand and I let her hold my hand?'

'she even hugged me at ferris wheel...'

'Or she kissed me?'

'We even... had before...'

'And I'm falling for her...'

'Gosh! What can I tell?? I can't tell you!!! You sure be freak out!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

"A bit... just tell me a bit... please~~" Another aegyo.

 

"No comment." Jessica said in monotone, she is not in good mood, obviously.

 

 

 

 

'Be silent is better than ever...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Aish!!! You and Taeyeon are same! Fany also can't let Taeyeon utter out anything that happened between you two that day..." Yuri let out a vex sighed.

 

"Is it..." Jessica is curious what Taeyeon's though about their date.

 

"Yaeh... Fany said Taeyeon just answered her 'is sercet, Pany-ah' with a smile, when everytime Fany asked her."

 

 

 

 

'Smile?'

'What's that mean?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"So, what you two did that day?" Yuri staring at Jessica, who is busy in her own though.

 

"Sercet then." Jessica replied in monotone with blank expression, like a robot.

 

"Yah!!" Yuri exclaimed in vexed, earned a chuckle from Jessica.

 

 

 

 

Yuri's phone rang, she picked it up immediately while she found out who's the caller.

 

"Hey, Fany-ah~" Yuri using a sweetest tone she had, earned a weird expression from Jessica, who is looking at her weirdly.

 

After Yuri finished the call.

 

"What the heck for that puky tone you had?!" Jessica asked, not forget to give the tanned girl another weird look.

 

"Eh... hmmm..." Yuri get nervous, she literally forgot Jessica still beside her when she found Tiffany called her. Yuri scratching her not-itching-at-all head.

 

"Hm~~ something fishy here~~" Jessica squinted her eyes a bit and looked at Yuri with a sly smile.

 

"No-nothing, by the way, Fany called and told that Taeyeon is ill from this morning and resting at medical room now." Oh... Yuri managed to create a diversion from Jessica.

 

"W-What?!" Jessica exclaimed, she is totally different from just now. Worry overwhelmed her while she heard that the girl she love and missed so much is ill.

 

"EH... Wae? Why you been inciting now?" Yuri surprised on Jessica reaction.

 

"EHem... nothing... Why that midget be ill?"Jessiac faked a cough, and smoothing her prefect hairstyle, asked Yuri about Taeyeon's condition with 'not very directly' way. She tried to act like she doesn't care bout it at all. Hell no, she is deadly worried on that midget now, so can't hide all her worried from her face perfectly.

 

"Are you worrying about her?" Yuri asked curiously.

 

"Hell no!"Jessica denied in athrill.

 

"Alright, alright.. Chillax... I'm going to medical room now, do you want to come with me?" Yuri rose both her hands in front of Jessica for clam the latter down.

 

"O-okay, since you demanded... even I didn't want to meet that midget... " Jessica clear before answer. Stil typical Jessica, can't let go of her pride. Tsk tsk tsk...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Sica-ah... can you slow down a bit..." Yuri grumbled to the girl waiking in front of her. Now, Yulsic are almost arrive the medical room. They are at the hallway outside the medical room.

 

Yuri is panting a bit while Jessica is playing footrace with her. She don't know that their almighty scccer leader also credit in footrace, but now she know it, well know it already.

 

Aow~ Jung Jessica~~ So worried on you midget already~ Yup, Jessica is dead worried on Taeyeon's condition. All the way she came here, tons of questions are keep on flowing in her head. Is that midget ok? How is her now? Is seriously ill? Why she ill in a sudden? The more questions poping out in her head, the faster her pace is, even faster than Yuri, who has longer legs than her.

 

"Yuri-ah, you're so slow..." Jessica turned her back and complained to the girl walking behind her. She want to see Taeyeon now, NOW, right now.

 

"Geez... who's the one said that she doesn't want to see Taeyeon just now, and now, walk even faster than me..." Yuri scoffed.

 

"Yah... I...I j-just don't want to be burn under the hot sun!" Oops, lame excuse, Jung.

 

"Hah! Say that to the soccer leader of ours school!!" Yuri keep on teased Jessica.

 

"Yah... I just..."Jessica been cut-off by a disruption.

 

 

"Jessi, Yul..." Tiffany's voice came from the back. Jessica turned back to meet the girl.

 

"Fany-ah..." Yuri run a bit approach to the girl, earned a sweet eyesmile from Tiffany.

 

"Hey Tiff.... How... How is that midget now?" Jessica asked in hesitation.

 

"No worry, Jessi... She is sleeping now." Tiffany smile warmly to Jessica, and patted the latter head softly, just like a mom. Tiffany is happy that this kid is growth, knew how to worry about the other kid already. Hell, just we know the reason at the back that Jessica worried on Taeyeon, right?

 

"I.. I'm not worried on that midget at all..." Once again, Jessica's pride go first. But it doesn't affect Tiffany at all. The more Tiffany befriend with Jessica, the more she know Jessica is a warmest girl who has hide under her cold image.

 

"Anyway, why Taeyeon be ill in sudden?" Yuri asked. Jessica mentally thanks to her best friend for helped her asking what she want to know.

 

"Told about this, I almost want to smack TaeTae's head already. Yesterday evening, she back to the dorm in a soak after the rain! The most ridiculous was she had her BIG umbrella with her! And I asked her why the hell she can be soaked while she had her umbrella with her. That kid just smile like an idiot to me, don't care to explain..." Tiffany puffed her cheeks to the max, gonna explode soon if she keep on fill the air into...

 

"Chill, Fany..." Yuri patted Tiffany's back gently, calmed Tiffany down effectually.

 

"I'm going to hand up my report now, you can go inside if you want."

 

"I can be your company to the office?" Yuri offered, smile charmingly to Tiffany. Tiffany nodded happily and gained the tanned her million volt of eye-smile, that can kill others easily.

 

"Ok, I will wait inside." Jessica said and open the medical room softly. While YulTi already vanished themselves.

 

 

 

 

Jessica opened the door and made herself in the room as soft as she can, since Tiffany told her that Taeyeon is sleeping now, she doesn't want to wake the latter up. She looked around, found that Miss JiHyo is not here, and also found Taeyeon sleep on the ward bed. Which means that she is alone with the sleeping girl in the medical room.

 

Jessica walked approach to the ward bed which Taeyeon using. Her worried expression fully reflected on her flawless face, she leaned down a bit to closer the girl, who lying flat on the bed, and check on the sick girl. Jessica placed the back of her palm on Taeyeon's forehead in soft way, intend not to wake the slumbering girl up. She frowned while felt the high temper on Taeyeon's forehead, she slicked her hand down from forehead to Taeyeon's soft cheek, and uttered a sighed.

 

"Why you made yourself sick, Taeyeon?" Jessica whispered, almost in unaudiable.

 

Taeyeon squirming a bit, this made Jessica shocked a bit, quickily withdraw back her hand from Taeyeon's face. But she sighed a relieved while she heard Taeyeon's cute snore. Jessica can't help, but giggled silently on Taeyeon's cute snore.

 

"Can you please take care of yourself? Don't made me dead worried on you..." Jessica whispered. She placed her palm on top of Taeyeon's hand, and rubbed it softly.

 

This is the second time she staring at sleeping Taeyeon, study the latter's face again, she found that she will never get boring to do this, indeed she love to do this every single day. The first time she do this, she know she falling for the girl in front of her already. This time, the feeling on Taeyeon is much more stronger than last time, she know she is helplessly falling deeply for this girl.

 

"Get well soon, I have so many questions for waiting you to give me answers..."

 

 

 

Leaned closer

 

 

 

 

more closer

 

 

 

 

 

an inch closer...

 

 

 

 

Jessica kiss Taeyeon on lips softly.

 

 

 

 

This time, the kitty kiss the puppy.

 

 

 

 

On lips.

 

 

 

A Get-well-soon blessing kiss???

 

 

 

After few seconds, Jessica pulled away from the kiss, the first kiss she gave to Taeyeon. Again, she observing the sleeping girl's face, sweet smile formed on her face while she saw Taeyeon also had a smile on her face while slumbering.

 

 

"What you dream bout?" Jessica chuckled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica?" A sound came behind from the door way, which Jessica back facing. Jessica turned her head instinctually. Her sweet smile fade away and eyes get wider after she found who is standing beside the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hey readers, is me, Step here...

Thanks for the concerned that I received in comments. Thanks...

Thanks for the upvoted from @milkymilk19 and @ice_cream!! *Bow 90 degree* (Hm~~ milk and icecream~~ I like them~~ yummy~~ LOL, ok... sorry be lame...)

Sorry for didn't update soon... Again, not a funny chap... still in ill, my brain can't function well yet...

From some comments I got, surprised me that, some dun wan Taengsic be official yet... and wan the fic be longer... Really?? *tilted head*

Oh, I did saw from comments that a reader request for PDF ver... should I? Honestly, I'm on doing uploading stuff, coz lazy to learn it. (I jus did uploaded short clips bout my fren's drunky act on FB b4, n tat drive me nuts while uploading it...)

Okay, too much blar blaring again...

Please don't stop for leaving me ur comments.

 

See you in next chap, DO MISS ME!!!!