[Finally]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

A/N: For Taengsic's shipper...This is what we waiting for~ Taengsic sharing same couch~~ (How I wish Jessica just sit on Taeyeon's lap... *facepalmed*)


 

Kiss.

 

K.I.S.S...

 

Kissing...

 

Two girls are... K.I.S.S.I.N.G... ?!

 

 

 

'Oh my god~~ I'm kissing her!! Oh my god! Oh my GOD!! I'm waiting this moment for such long already!'

 

'Sh-she... she is... ki-kissing me? KISSING ME?!'

 

 

 

Two girls are kissing... One of the girl mentally yelled in joyful, she can feel herself floating on the air soon, since she rarely feel the ground already. Million of firework on her mind while her fluttered heartbeat is only sound she can heard. Another girl... Stiffened... Shocked by the bolt action from the girl in front of her, currently pressing her own lips more onto her. Her eyes widen to the max as she staring at the eyes closed girl infront of her in freaked out. Brain jammed.

 

 
 
 
'My gosh! I don't know that I can be such bold! What should I do now?'
 
 
 
'What should I do now?! Should I push her away?'
 
 
 
 

Two girls that busy in their own didn't realise that there is another girl stunned at the entrance, heart broken into million pieces bout the scene she saw. From the moment that heartbroken scene went into her vision, she felt the world under her is crashing. Her knees went weak, numb, just like someone had pull out all her strength from her body. She became a statute, just stood on her spot, eyed the lovely heart-breaking scene on going. 

 

 

"Why the hell I'm here for..."

 

A heart-break tear creep down from the corner of eyes, without the permission of the owner...

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

"Yoong!! Stop following me already..." Taeyeon groaned as the doe-eyed girl tailing behind her with a BIG toothy smile. Day after day, YoonA been more closer to Taeyeon. And the shorty finally showed some 'friendship' to the taller girl, by stop calling her 'alligator-bamboo' instead 'Yoong'. 

 

"Na-ah... Stick with you is fun~~ Yeonnie~~" YoonA's child-liked voice remarks earned another groan from the midget. She not forget to emphasised the 'Yeonnie' with a child-liked aeygo way that irritated the midget much.

 

"Seriously?!" Taeyeon glared at the alligator-smile girl after she turned her back to face the latter. YoonA just wider more her already enough wide smile to the shorty. 

 

"AAAaarrrgggHHH~~" Taeyeon clinched her teeth while let out her frustrated grump. The more frustrated Taeyeon react, the more joyful YoonA is. She found that annoying Taeyeon is fun while Taeyeon always gain her a cute furioused expression. Fuming boiling midget is cute. Taeyeon-ah, this is your karma as been a prankster towards Jessica for two years more. Prankster Im got prankster Kim.

 

"Let's go!! Let's have dinner together~~" YoonA stretched out her long arm and wrap around the midget's neck, headlocked, literally dragged the latter all the way to the dining hall of their hostel.

 

"Yaaahhhh!!! Let go of me!!!" The midget yelled when do her 'death-bed struggle'.

 

"You're so slow~ This is faster~~ I'm hungry!!" Yoona laughed happily while dragging the midget.

 

"I don't want to have my dinner with you!! I gonna have dinner with Sica!!!"

 

"KKyyyaaa~~~ Let's go~~~~ I can't wait to meet Jessica already!!" Dragged more harder, pace her feets up to the max... Poor midget been dragged, all the way to dining hall without using her own feets...

 

"AAAaaarrrgggghhhhh..." Taeyeon's groan of despair echoing the whole alley...

 

 

 

 

 

"Stupid alligator, your mouth gonna explode soon if you keep on eating like that! UGLY~~" Midget hissed while glared on the tall doe-eyed girl that sitting beside her dream girl. 

 

"TaeTae! Don't be like that! Yoongie is cute!" Tiffany gained that Tae kid a hard knock on her forehead, with no mercy. Yuri and Jessica laughed on the interaction of Taeny, while YoonA can't laughed out since she has her foods fully occupied , but she still managed to dance dorkily to the midget showing how happily she is.

 

"Ouch!!" Taeyeon covered the spot just knocked by Tiffmom with both her oh-so-damn-cute short little pawns. She pouted cutely earned the small chuckled from the blonde beside her. 

 

"Sica-ah... Pany is meanie..." Taeyeon scooted closer to Jessica, showing the latter her killer puppy eyes.

 

"You shouldn't called Yoongie like that, and Tiff is right, she is cute when she eating." Jessica stated, she intended to make this midget jealous, and yeah, that midget get trapped in her trick. Started to argue on Jessica's remark, keep on claiming that she is way much more cuter than that doe-eyed girl. A cute bickering started between Taengsic. Both of them drown in their own liltle Taengsic's world. Forget that still got three pair of eyes looking at them.

 

Both Taengsic be more closer to each other after the stupid drama that midget had. For Jessica, that stupid reaction that Taeyeon had when she been hit by the ball already enough for her to believe that Taeyeon really concerned bout her. Even the way Taeyeon used is quite hyperbole and also quite silly, from the view of audience, but for her, is sweet and touched her heartstrings. Stupid action managed to earn the eye of the gorjess queen of the Sone Girl’s Talent High School? The ice princess that has tons or countless admirers that chasing behind her? Well, love is in the eyes in the beholder. Midget is the best!!!

 

Both of Taengsic are not rivals anymore, and this had been well known in their campus the minute after Taeyeon princess carrying Jessica from field to we-know-where. Taeyeon's 'heroic' news had been spammed all over every corner of their campus. Obviously, this news just like a nuclear bomb strafed both their own fans in the campus. Earned two different extreme reaction.   Prince Taeyeon's 'heroic' princess hug of ice princess Jessica, broken tons of fan's hearts. Ouuuhhh.... Still can hear lots of broken sounds here and there around the campus, but, who care...

 

Still got lots of fans in their campus found that's cute the way Taengsic stay together peacefully, no bickering, no pranks, no fight, but acted cute towards each other. PuppyTae doesn't looking trouble from kitty anymore. KittySica doesn't let out her high pitched dolphin scream anymore everytime puppyTae done some stupid to the latter, save them from the risk by broken their eardrum.  At least for AppaYul and Tiffmom, this is the best, when their kidTae and kidSica didn't fight to each other anymore, save their problems.

 

Back to Taengsic... Jessica doesn't refuse what Taeyeon doing anymore, she even happily accept and enjoy. Now, the thing that make her wish the morning can come faster, even made her wake up in time everyday, is when puppy waiting her infront of her door, of course, with the bouquet. She can felt her heart fluttering crazily everytime she saw Taeyeon killer smile greeted at her when she open her door in the morning. She happily accepted the bouquet from the midget even she still fake an excuse to midget that 'don't kill so much flowers'. Taeyeon felt she is the most happiest girl in the world when her dream girl gained her a sweet smile everytime the latter received her bonquet.

 

Sometime they hold each other hands. That's just too cute~~~ For Tiffmom's perspective. They didn't fail to have their meal with each other, of course, with YulTi and YoonA beside. Taeyeon doesn't fail to walk Jessica back to the dorm everyday after their day routine. They're much more closer.

 

Oh, not forget to mention, Taeyeon is officially counting on Jessica. It's not a secret anymore, since Taeyeon happily chasing behind her dream girl, every student in campus who still have eyes can clearly see that. And the latter doesn't refuse on that. But also showed her concerns to the midget. Just like she never fail to show herself everytime Taeyeon having the judo practice. Judo, a dangerous activity, which made Jessica's heart tightened everytime she saw Taeyeon's petite body been slammed harshly. She will treated Taeyeon's wound gently everytime after Taeyeon's practice. Taeyeon will always smile like a fool while her dream girl sit closely behind her and treated her wound gently, caring, even Jessica always let out some harshly remarks to her. 

 

Literally, they looked like cute couple already.

 

But, unfortunately, they're not. 

 

What're they now?

 

Friends. Cute friends. Who said that puppy and kitty can't be friend.

 

No... They should be more than just a friend. They in love with each other, indeed. But why still stay in the friend zone? Because they always missed out the good timing... 'Thanks' to that alligator-bamboo ruined the chance last time!!!

 

But why both Taengsic doesn't take a step anymore? Somehow, both of them know each other's feelings. Take things slow, enjoy the 'progress' instead of jump straight to the 'outcome'. Sweet memories will follow them in their heart forever. Besides, time can help them to built up a strength and mature their feelings towards each other.

 

Even they're not official yet, but both of them know they're belong to each other. Dubious relationship is more sweet and lovely than the official relationship.

 

"Taenggoo, that's spicy... Don't eat that." Jessica took out the spicy stuffs from Taeyeon's plate while she stated. She worried that her Taenggoo gonna suffering on diarrhoea again like last time. Taeyeon smile sweetly to Jessica while nodding her head cutely to latter. Her heart can't help but fluttering while everytime Jessica showing her concerns on her.

 

"Eat more, Sica." Taeyeon returned favour, placing more foods that Jessica love onto the latter's plate.

 

Both sweet Taengsic action doesn't no noticed by the doe-eyed girl, she smile in satisfied on how happy Jessica is when every single little thing came from Taeyeon.

 

"How bout me???" YoonA stated cutely with her kid-liked voice, that Tiffany and Jessica found that is extremely cute, but for Yuri and Taeyeon, it just annoyed much.

 

"Eat more, Yoongie." Both JeTi said in chorus, while placing a spoon of full foods towards that cute deer. YoonA happily wider to the max, prepare to eat down the foods feed by both JeTi in once. Instead of foods, she earned... nothing...

 

Huh??

 

With God-know-how, both Yuri and Taeyeon already sprung up and managed to intercept the foods of JeTi's spoon to that alligator's mouth. Both of them captured the spoon that JeTi holding with their mouth. Goal!!! Scored!!! Good job...

 

 

'INDIRECT KISS is not allowed!!!'

'That is belong to me!!! MINE!!'

Taeyeon and Yuri's

 

 

"That's mine!!" YoonA exclaimed.

 

"Taenggoo!! / Yul!!" JeTi stated while looked at the girls that still 'biting' their own spoon.

 

"No spoon feed to Yoong!" Taeyeon whined beside Jessica's ear while she get back to her sit after released that innocent spoon. The closeness made Jessica blushed. She looked at Taeyeon, who now pouting cutely to her, showed that she is jealous. Jessica can't help but squirming mentally on Taeyeon's jelly. She nodded her head slightly. Again, back drown into their own world.

 

Poor Yoongie... Mianhe...

 

"Silly Yul... Nevermind, Yoongie, here..." Tiffmom took another spoon of foods gonna feed her new kid again. This time, YoonA ate.

 

"Mushroom..." Yuri murmured under her breathe, enough been heard by the girl been mentioned. Full of jealousy.

 

"Don't you feel she just a cute version of you?" Tiffmom too dense on the jealousy that the girl beside her having. She is full in mom mode while looking at kid Yoong eating happily while her twinkling eyes-smile.

 

"Hell no! I'm much more cuter than her! Taeng is right, gonna explode soon by eating like that." Yuri clinched her fist tight under the table which placed on her own lap. She is sending her dead glare secretly to that deer. Fighting the jelly monster internally on her own.

 

A soft palm placed on top of her tightened fist. Warm, and she love so much, she love more to the owner of that palm. Unconsciously, she loosen her fist. She looked to the way the owner of the palm, greeted by the pair of eye-smile that she fall deeply for it.

 

"Look, how cute that three of our kids are..." Tiffany stated softly. 

 

 

'Ours?'

Yuri's

 

 

Yuri followed Tiffany's gaze to the three kids infront of her, who now happily chatting to each others, little prankster Kim is playing with little prankster Im, while kittySica laughed happily on their antics.

 

 

'Yeah, Yoong just a kid for Mushroom...'

'What the heck am I thinking on... Silly Yul.'

Yuri's

 

 

Yuri smile as Tiffany smile. Both of them have their fingers intertwined firmly to each other under the table on Yuri's lap.

 

A happy family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few days later, an ordinary afternoon in campus.

 

"Ehem... Mic test 1 2 3... 3 2 1..." A dorky statement came from the speakers around the campus. Earned the full attention from all in campus. Most of the students looked up to the speaker that near to them. Of course, the ice princess do the same thing, looked at the speaker in curious. She found the sound is familiar to her.

 

"Can you all hear?" A stupid question came from the speaker.

 

"Oh! Taeng, I don't know that you're a pabo! How can you expect got feedback when you talking on air here?"

 

Oh, is Kim almighty Taeyeon.

 

"Shut up, Yoong!! I'm not pabo!"

 

Aha, YoonA is here too.

 

"What?! Just a pabo will asked this stupid question here! Are you expected that go people run to the broadcast room and answer your question?"

 

Both of them is bickering now, on air... And clearly been heard by all people in the campus... Earn lots of laughers from the campus by their antics.

 

"Oh, what're you two doing there..." Jessica murmured, while hiding her face in her palms, feeling embrassing...

 

"Oh ya!! We have important thing to do!" Just like Taeyeon sensed on what Jessica is thinking, she exclaimed.

 

"Oops, Mianhe... Go ahead, fighting Taeng!" YoonA exclaimed and pump her fist on the air to show her encouragement to her buddy, Taeyeon. Did I mentioned that bout of them are buddy now? No? Oops, Mianhe... Now you knew already, Taeng and Yoong are buddy. 

 

"Thanks Yoong! Asa asa!!" Taeyeon exclaimed while pump her fist on the air too. Fangirls in the campus squirming on how cute Taeyeon is.

 

YoonA walked to the door, help her buddy to hold the door, in case to prevent someone will break into and interrupt what her buddy gonna do.

 

"EHEM. Annyeong, Taeyeon here." A cute dorky statement came from the speaker.

 

"Taenggoo-ah, whole campus already know that's you... What're you doing up there..." Jessica murmured while still facepalming herself.

 

"I'm here, to sing for a princess I fall for." Just like responses to Jessica's question, Taeyeon said in confidence tone. Made Jessica straightened her back from the sit, and put down the palms that covered her flawless pretty face. Her heart pumping in crazy pace after she heard what Taeyeon said from the speaker.

 

"I gonna sing the song I wrote, 'Love'. To the girl I fall for. I sang it to her at the event before, since she is such a pabo that time, and even been a pabo at the second time I sang it infront of her at the street. Never mind, I gonna sing it again and again until she get it." Jessica wider her eyes on what Taeyeon had just said.

 

"W-what? That song is for me after all? Not for Sunny?" Jessica murmured to herself, she covered that already opened widely due to the surprise.

 

"W-wait, who's the pabo she mentioned on?!" Jessica jerked up from her sit and exclaimed, luckily she is all alone in her own classroom, if not, she gonna scared others with her high-pitch scream.

 

Her fuming vanished immediately while she heard Taeyeon's euphonious voice came out from the speaker. She slowly sit herself back to her sit and listen carefully on the singing girl. Her heart can't help but pumping crazily for the girl that now singing for her thru the mic that will be hear by all in the campus. Blushed madly while she figured out Taeyeon is literally telling the whole campus about she fall for her.

 

Goodjob midget!!

 

Jessica can't help but feeling her kness went weak, like a jelly, and her hands in trembling due to the excitement. The pieces of memories that she and Taeyeon having keep on flashing over her minds, intend to tell her everything is true, that midget crazily fall for her. That midget gonna be hers forever, soon. Jessica drown to Taeyeon lovely voice.

 

"KIM TAEYEON!!!" A bark wake Jessica up, and also surprised whole campus who drowning on Taeyeon's voice.

 

Who?! Who's that brat!!

 

"KIM TAEYEON! Open the door now!" The one barked spanked the door with no mercy.

 

"Taeng! I can't hold anymore, is Ms Boa!!!" YoonA exclaimed and immediately opened the door, released the HellBoa to midget.

 

"Kim Taeyeon..." Ms Boa grumped while stepped closer and closer to the girl that holding her guitar on the sit, can clearly saw that Ms Boa's temple was convulsed.

 

"OH... My god!!! Yah!! Yoong! Don't leave me behind..." Taeyeon yelled on YoonA's back while the latter already run for her life.

 

"Sorry, Taeng!!!" YoonA already can't be see, but just can heard on her voice echoing at the alley.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, the mic in broadcast room is not a tool for you to count a girl!!!" Ms Boa's bark can be heard by while campus, sound and clear.

 

Kim Taeyeon, you're dead meat. And whole campus knew it.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! You gonna clean up the storeroom behind campus today as payback to abuse the school's property!!!" Again, Ms Boa's statement echoed the whole campus.

 

 

*Flashback ended*

 


A/N: StepisDumbo here. *bow*

Thanks for all the upvoters. *BOW* Hope that this chap won't disappointed these 66 upvoters.

Everyone, please say hi to my precious co-author dongseang @RenJi29_muymuy123, she is doing her work by checking my grammatical errors SILENTLY. Thanks to her to make this fic more complete. Talk to her, she is nice and cute, and I bet she is pretty girl after all~~ *wiggled eyebrows playfully*

And, AFF had another new features... 'Invitation Only'. It sound interesting to me, to be honest here, I wanna use it on this fic to those supporting me so much here, since that 'subscriber only' can't 'locked' the fic to the current subscribers I have here, just let the 'ghostly readers' show up to be 'subscribers' forcefully . But... But, the problem is that 'Invitation Only' just let 25 people access the story... (−_−#)  Can't it be more than that '25'?! *murmuring*

Anyway, here's the drama readers like, let's watch drama like Jessica does....