[Should 'Tomorrow' come or not?!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

What Taeyeon had done on the bidding event in evening, had been widely known by all the people in the campus, the news had just been spread out in fast lightning speed.

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon had used one million won bidded Jessica Jung!"

 

 

“Jinja?! Is Kim insane?"

 

 

"Sound like, since both of them are rivals, started from junior time..."

 

 

"WoW!!! Cool man!! Kim Taeyeon!!"

 

 

"One million won bought a day of her rival? Not a thing that a normal person will do..."

 

 

"Are she gonna torture Jung?"

 

 

"Should be!"

 

 

"Any chance that Kim falling in love for Jung? That's why she paid for such high price just to buy a day of Jung..."

 

 

"Aiiyeee~~ How come~ Both of them hate each others deep into spine~~"

 

 

The different types of rumours keep on spread around the campus, became the topline of the campus. Those rumours since doesn't cause any influence to the troublemaker, Kim Midget, really? Doubt. But for the victim of these rumours, Jessica, she felt like she gonna kill herself for not going to face the so-called 'date' for tomorrow. She can't envisage what will happen tomorrow, what will that midget do, as her master... Yeah, MASTER!!

 

 

"Aish!!!!" Jessica punching her innocent pillow. Oh yeah, she is in her own room now sitting on her bed, since it's late now.

 

 

"Wae?! Wae?! WAE!!!" Keep on punching her pillow, pretending the pillow is Taeyeon. Ouch, if the pillow can talk, it will jumped up any time and yell for pain.

 

 

"Oh my god... what can I do..." Jessica bite her pillow. Ouch...

 

 

"What the hell she want a date!!"

 

 

"A date?! How can she can it as a date?! The today next year would be my anniversary of the death..." Jessica burned her face in her pillow, while she is hugging it.

 

 

"Omo... For God sake... " She murmured, while she burned her face at the pillow. She can't help, but lots lots ideas that the way Taeyeon gonna use to torturing her tomorrow keep on flashing in her mind. The more she though, the more helplessness she felt.

 

 

"Kill me now..." Jessica heaved a groan of despair.

 

 

"Wait a minute!" Jessica jerked up from her bed, stood on her bed.

 

 

"Why should I die for that midget?! I should kill that KIM MIDGET instead of killing myself! She is the problem..."

 

 

Kill the midget?

 

 

The midget you so in love with?

 

 

Are you sure, Jung Jessica?

 

 

Are you not gonna regret on it~~

 

 

 

"Argh.... STOP!!!" Famous deadly cold gaze, that can froze all the things around...

 

 

 

LMAO~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Taeyeon side.

 

 

Taeyeon hide herself at her favour place, the side garden of the campus that had the huge knotted oak. Why she is hiding herself her? Don't she know she had managed to hoist her popularity after she made herself a 'hero' just now? Obviously, she doesn't know yet.

 

 

Taeyeon immediately fled from the hall to here, because she doesn't want to let Tiffany has a chance to bombing her continuously with tons of questions. Besides, she also need some time to cold down herself, after what she had done on the hall. She also dead trembling inside at that time, even now, she still can felt her heartbeat in crazily. Honestly, she doesn't know what exactly she is doing, but she can't stand on the fact that YoonA gonna win her Jessica away. So, she yelled out an amount without second though, after yelling, she knew she is dead meat. Yeah, really dead meat, Kim Taeyeon. Since the game is began, her brainsick brain had took over her sense, helped her won her dream girl from YoonA, and even helped her to have a date with Jessica tomorrow. The time she stepped out from the hall, her sense came back to her, and she immediately felt her knees went weak and shaking like out of her control. The last and most reason for her to hide herself here is she afraid that HellSica gonna rush out from the hall and kill her there and then instantly.

 

 

Taeyeon sit under the oak, at the usual spot she sit. She recalled back all what she had done just now.

 

 

"WUAH! Michigetda!! Am I really the one shouted for one million won just now?"

 

 

"... ..."

 

 

"Really is me... Gosh..."

 

 

"Oh... Ma... Gawd..."

 

 

"What the hell am I doing!!!!!!!"

 

 

"That Iceberg gonna kill me... " Taeyeon murmured in worried.

 

 

Gosh, Kim Taeyeon... If you know that Jessica Jung gonna kill you on that, then what the hell you still doing that!! PABO!

 

 

"What should I do... What should I do... What should I do now......" She scratching her head and grabbing her hair in irritancy.

 

 

STOP muttered to yourself already, KIM TAEYEON! Think! THINK, will ya?! You gonna be her master tomorrow, and...

 

 

"Yeah... I gonna be her master tomorrow!!" Taeyeon wider her eyes with glisteningly.

 

 

"She gonna obey on whatever I say and order tomorrow~" An idiot smile crept on her face now. Started giggled like an idiot now... Aigoo...

 

 

"And... And the DATE!!!" KidTaenggoo happily shouted on joy, thanks God that she is the only one at here, if not, her cool image gonna disintegration just in second.

 

 

"The GREAT chance for me!!!" Taeyeon pump up.

 

 

"YES!!!! Hwaiting Kim Taeyeon!! Even this chance cost you one million won on it... A bit expensive, but still worth, a date with Jessica Jung!!!"

 

 

"Kyyyaaa!!!!! Hwaiting!!!!!!" She pumped her fist at the sky excitedly.

 

 

"Plan for tomorrow now..." Taeyeon started thinking hardly that what should she do tomorrow, until late... still thinking... Until her cell ringing... She looked to the screen, Tiffany's picture displayed.

 

 

"Fany? Ignore... You definitely gonna lecturing me again... I'm busy right now..." Taeyeon ignored the call... Work hard on her plan...

 

 

She can't wait for tomorrow already~ But Jessica wish that tomorrow will never come~

 

So, should "Tomorrow' come or not?

 

 


A/N: Hi, all...

Thanks the upvoted by @TaengYoonSic, @Bluebrain, and @heartqueen! *Bow 90 degree*

Sorry, this is a lame chap, I extracted it from the whole chap that I should update for u, but still I want update it, b'coz the 'one-million won date' still not yet done... Still hav 45% not yet finish...
I jammed... not the brain but the mood... coz I had been suffered under my fren's joke, which too personal to me, even I didn't show tat I had been hurt tat time, I smile as my response to tat insult joke, but it still had effect on me... Then, now, I had sit in front of my table tried to finish the another half Taengsic's date... But, I jammed... not in the right mood to carry on... how I can write a funny scene when I'm moody n hurt? and I still need to face my fren tomorrow n bear wif her for 9 hrs lec... Kill me...

I'm same as Jessica here, wish tat 'tomorrow' will never come... :(

I hav the urge to cry...

Too much blar blaring here... sorry.