[I'm serious]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

"I said I care!!! I CARE!!! 'Cause I planned to pay court to you after all!!!!" Taeyeon yelled her heart out before she figured out what she had said. Mouth faster than brain. Thanks to that mouth!!

 


 

 

Jessica leaning her back on the wall, she kneeling down while she feel both her legs went jelly. She has her palms on her chest, feeling her heart beat crazily and loudly. She inhaled as much as she can, since she had forgot to breath when she ran all the way back to her own room.

 

She took few deep breaths and tried to calm her crazy beating heart. But, obviously she can't... She keep on thinking on what's just happened before.

 

"T-Taenggoo..."

 

"She just... Oh my god..." She gasped while covered with her palm.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

"I said I care!!! I CARE!!! 'Cause I planned to pay court to you after all!!!!" Taeyeon yelled her heart out before she figured out what she had said. Mouth faster than brain. Thanks to that mouth!!
 
 
 
Taeyeon's 'confession' just like tossed a bomb onto four of them.
 
 
Taeyeon widen her eyes to the max while she just realised what she had done. Her heart beating in crazily, her arms trembling a bit, while she feel her legs went week... 
 
 
 
 
 
'Crap!!! What did I said?!'
Taeyeon's
 
 
 
 
Sunny had her face pale as a white paper. She felt her world is crashing down. Can hear her heart broken into pieces. She tried to breath, while she feel she can't breath easily. She keep on tell herself to breath. Her minds is chaos, indeed she is not the on,y one having chaos mind here. But, for her... This is not the end...
 
 
 
 
'Is it too late?'
'No way...' 
'Can't be...'
Sunny's
 
 
 
 
YoonA, as excepted, smile like a cat got a fish~ But even she got her aim, the sadness still can't be fully hide by herself. She eyeing on her crush while can sensed the sadness on those pair of doe eyes. She is wisdom kid over them, but she still a kid after all... She clenching her teeth a bit hard to reduce  the ache from her heart, while smile still plastered on her face. For her, to let go, also a way for love...
 
 
 
 
'Jessica, is time for me to let go...'
YoonA's
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica felt that she heard it wrong. But, hell!!! She doesn't, 'cause what Taeyeon just yelled at her, keep on repeating in her ears, no, minds in exact. Echoing in sound and clearly. Literally forgot to breath. She looked at the girl that just 'confessed' to her in freaked out.
 
 
 
"Si...Sica..." Taeyeon want to say something, but she felt that she can't find her tongue.
 
 
 
Jessica stepped forward... Slowly, while she still glaring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon's heart ached and chest heavier in every step Jessica away from her. Her foots are much more smarter than her tongue, can't speak, but can approach to the latter. Jessica turned her back away and started run away. She literally been freaked out. She not even know that is this a new prank from Kim Taeyeon, her ex-rival that always played prank on her in past two years.
 
 
 
'No!! Can't just let her gone like this!'
Taeyeon's

 

 

"Sica!! SICA!!!" Taeyeon chased behind the leader of soccer team. Leave YoonA and Sunny behind. 

 

 

 

 

Jessica run as fast as she can while she heard Taeyeon yelled and chasing behind her. Taeyeon tried her best to run at the fastest she can in her life with her short-legs, she know that she can't let the girl gone like this. If not, she gonna lost the girl, lost the chance, the one and only chance she has in her life, and she know, Jessica gonna ignore her or avoid her after all, she doesn't want that. As when she though till here, she took a deep breath and catch up the girl.

 

 

"Sica, stop!" Taeyeon managed to caught the blonde's wrist, thanks to her short legs. Jessica tried to struggle away from the grip.

 

 

"Sica! Stop! Stop! Listen to me!!" Taeyeon tightened her grip, she forgot she is the champion of Judo, this will broke Jessica's bone!

 

 

"It's hurt..." Jessica whined for pain.

 

 

"Mianhe... Mianhe..." Taeyeon panicked on hurting her crush, loosened her grip, Jessica tried to escape but Taeyeon is faster than her this time.

 

 

"Please, listen to me..." Taeyeon held Jessica's shoulder with both her hands on them, forced the latter to face her. 

 

 

"What for... This is another prank from you to me... You always play prank on me... But, this time, is too much! Kim Taeyeon!!" Jessica yelled.

 

 

"NO!! I'm not playing any prank anymore! I'm serious!!! Damn serious!!!" Taeyeon yelled while she looked so serious to her crush.

 

 

"Wh-what?!" Jessica stunned, nervous, and excited?

 

 

"I said! I'm damn serious here!! I mean all what I had said! And I gonna prove to you!"

 

 

*FlashBack End*

 

 

Jessica can't think straight at all... Her mind is in chaos. One side she is really fluttering on what Taeyeon said. Her heart can't help but pumping in joyful. Another side, the prankster image of Taeyeon really deep in her heart, since the latter had played pranks on her two years long, started from day one they knew each other.

 

 

She bite her lips hard, as she had her eyes glued on her phone's homescreen. Taeyeon's picture on her screen, that she captured when Taeyeon had a nap under the tree, with her cute pinky woundplast on nose.

 

 

"Taenggoo, are you serious? Don't play prank this time..."

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon did the same thing as Jessica.

 

Staring at the phone, which has the selca of Jessica and her, which Jessica in her arms, at the amusement park.

 

"Sica, I'm serious..." She murmured to the girl on the screen. While staring at her phone, she already missed Jessica already. At now, she got nothing, just only a photo between Jessica and her, but just because the photo she had, she know she want more, and gonna have more than that, she want Jessica be hers.


ANYONE PLAY WEIBO??? YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN~~~~ *wink*


A/N: short update, mianhe, busy bee + lazy tired .

Thanks for the 'love' from those upvoters!!! *Bow in sincerely*

Thanks for the comments... Sorry for didn't reply one by one as usual, too busy...

please don't stop comment...

ps: my holidays gonna end this week, and new sem start from next week...