[Bid?]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 


 

 

 

 

 

“Fany-ah, tell me again, why I'm here?" Taeyeon said in bored, with her flat expression. She can't help but let out a big BIG yawn.

 

 

"For nth times, for helping..." Tiffany said in a bit impatiently. Took a deep inhaled, tried to hold her patience to this kid.

 

 

"Help who?" Again, Taeyeon said, tried to irritiate her best friend.

 

 

"Helping Miss BoA!! And she need so one to help her in mark down the records! I know you will ask it again! Now stop it before I kill you!"

 

 

"Fany... you're meanie!" Taeyeon rubbed her cute bear woundplast lightly, she like this woundplast, she wish that she can meet the girl that gave this to her, so that she can ask for another one. For your information, this woundplast is rarely can be found at market.

 

 

"You just!! Too childish..." Tiffany facepalmed herself, blamed on her short-temper act.

 

 

"But, l just bored... looked this~~ empty~~ natatorium..." Taeyeon wider her arms to show the quiet natatorium, which both of them standing in front of the swimming pool, back face the entrance. Now, is the practice time for swimming club.

 

 

"What empty? Don't you see Yuri was there?" Tiffany pointed to the tanned that busy in her warm-up exercise. Taeyeon followed Tiffany with her glance, with her bored expression.

 

 

"Looked there, Miss BoA? Hara-ssi? AND YOUR FAVOUR BUNNY?" Tiffany pointed to the left, then to the right and finally landed on the leftside of the natatorium again, where Sunny is. Taeyeon followed all the way Tiffany's finger had went.

 

 

"I can see... My eyes still work well~" Taeyeon yawned again.

 

 

"Oh my, I don't know that Yuri had such prefect abs to let others die for~~" Tiffany staring at Yuri, who just wearing two-piece swimsuit that revealed the prefect abs. Tiffany's eyes are twinkling.

 

 

"Yeah, nice abs!" Taeyeon seconded. Since this is a girl high school, so is ok for their swimsuit be like that. All the students had to wear like that when they are having the swimming session

 

 

"Looked Fany! Hara's S's line!! Woohooouu~~ " Taeyeon's byuntae mode on.

 

 

"Yeah, but I think the most you like is s and butts! And look at your bunny, she has all you need." Tiffany mocked at her best friend.

 

 

"I admitted! Sunny's s are prefect and big! But, I love the abs too~~" Taeyeon wriggled her eyesbrows playfull to her best friend.

 

 

"ByunTae!"

 

 

"Said to the girl that just drooling on Yuri's killer abs!"

 

 

"Then, who's the prevet that love s and butts!" Both of them laughed in their own world.

 

 

When Taeny are enjoying their little byun world, they didn't realised that their conversation had been eavesdropped by the girl standing behind them at the entrance.

 

 

 

 

 

'Abs? s?'

'What is Sunny's s are perfect and big?!'

'Byun Midget!'

'Abs and s? Hah! who doesn't has it?!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica quite fumming on Taeyeon's statement, she felt the little green monster inside her almost explode. She took a deep breath before passed by the Taeny to the way Yuri was. She just gave a short greeting to Tiffany and shoot a dead gaze to the midget.

 

 

Once Jessica had put down her towel, she started to took off her over-sized shirt, she revealed her prefect stature since she also waer the same swimsuit like Yuri, her bare perfect y abs exposed to the air. Taeyeon gasps immediately on what she had saw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Abs? Here's the perfect one! Kim midget!'

Jessica's

 

 

'Oh... my... Gawd...'

'Those... abs... s-y...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica started to do her warm-up exercise, she made sure she showed all her perfect S line of her stature while she done every move, of course, showed her perfect cleavage, and made sure that certain midget saw it clearly.

 

 

 

 

 

'Perfect and BIG s, huh?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'God!!! Jessica's s...'

'I can felt my knees go weak...'

'That S-line...'

'Oh my GAWD...'

'I still can remember how smooth those milky skin is...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't help but recalled back the memories on that ’intimate incident' she had with this hot y girl at summer camp. All the hot scene keep on flashed back on her not-so-sober mind. She gulped hardly. Her heart beat in crazily and gonna explode soon from her ribcage. Her cheeks felt damn hot, and felt all her blood are fling up to her head.

 

 

Taeyeon can felt something warm, something... liquidum? And a bit... dense? for that liquid... Any it started flow down, she can tasted on it, hmn... a bit ironly?

 

 

"OMO!!! TaeTae!!! You're nosebleeding!!!" Taeyeon can heard Tiffany yelled, then she turned her glance from Jessica to Tiffany, eventhrough she doesn't willing to do so at all.

 

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon asked. She touched her nose and sensed a warm liquid on her nose. She looked at it... RED!!!!!!

 

 

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes to the max!

 

 

 

 

 

 

*PPPPAAAAAKKKKK!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

"TaeTae!!!" Tiffany yelled while kneeling down to hold her best friend that had collapsed already.

 

 

 

 

Stupak midget... tsk tsk tsk...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Taeyeon walked out from the Medical room, with a rolled tissues on her nose. Tiffany was beside her.

 

 

"Don't laugh anymore, Fany-ah!!!" Taeyeon grunted in irritated to her best friend beside her, that laughed her butts off in exact.

 

 

"Ahahaaaa!! Can't blame me, that was too funny to see you like this..." Tiffany took some deep breath, tried to stop her laugh before this midget get angry.

 

 

"Not funny!!!" Taeyeon started to stomped all the way now.

 

 

"Alright... I stop it..." Tiffany patted Taeyeon's back softly.

 

 

"But you still laughing..." Taeyeon gazed on Tiffany.

 

 

"Ok, stop! SEE?" Tiffany literally stop her laugh and grinned to Taeyeon. Taeyeon humph on Tiffany before she continue her pace back to their dorm, Tiffany catch up and linked her arm onto Taeyeon.

 

 

"TaeTae... What you wanna do on coming Annual Festival at Friday?" The Annual Festival is traditional culture of their high school that conduct in every year. Every class need to do some function just to raise some funds to the public charity. The amount of funds that had collected by each class will be compete and the highest one can has the special rewards from school, just like, whole class go on a trip to Japan. Last year, Taeyeon's class had won.

 

 

"Hmn... I dunno, maybe singing a song?" Taeyeon answered in mindless.

 

 

"Great! Your fans gonna offer all their money again for you, they love your voice. And we gonna win again." Tiffany laughed.

 

 

Taeny almost arrive their dorm but they stopped on the notice-board, that they just passed by. A poster caught both of their attention. Both of them widen their eyes after read the content on the poster.

 

 

The poster is about the event that Jessica's class gonna do on the Annual Festival coming on Friday.

 

 

'Openly competitive bidding' held on the main hall at that date in evening, and the bidding product is 'own a day from the following candidates, became their one-day-master'.

 

 

The candidates list: XXX, Sunny Lee, XXX, Yuri Know, Jessica Jung.

 

 

(Forgot to mention that Sunny is Yulsic's classmate, but not so close. Mianhe...)

 

 

Both Taeny got their jaw dropped on the floor, while Taeyeon's eyes locked on the photo of Jessica on that damn poster.

 

 

 

 

 

'What the hell?!'

Taeny's

 


A/N: Annyeonghaseyoo, my precious readers!! Here u go~ another chap!!

Thanks for the upvoted from @ariayeSONE, @crazyflower, and @dyah13 !!!!!!! *Bow 90 degree*

WOW~~ another 3 upvoted I received n also the comments!!! ^^ Thanks!!! please keep it on!!! *hyper-excited again*

Seriously, tis fic is much more longer than I though... :s
I intended to hav a short one when I started, but... hmn...
Am I too prolix?

Anyway, see u in next chap! DO MISS ME~~~~~

 

ps: Jessica be a guest on next RunningMan!!! Kyyyyaa~~ can't wait!!!