[One million won Date]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

A/N: The super long chap here, do for our birthday girl, ice princess, Jessica Sooyeon, JUNG. Happy Birthday, Sica!!!

 

My precious readers, prepare yourself, DON'T FALL ALSLEEP!!!


Tell me which part(s) you like, or dislike... If you feel you wanna punch me while reading in certain part, welcome too... No silent readers please, at least not today... Please~~~

 


 

 

 

 

 

The One-million-won Date.

 

 

Early in the morning, our kidTaenggoo already wake up and prepared herself for the date, DATE~~ yeah~~~ She humming a song all the way to meet her Jessica, oops, still not hers, but hope that soon-could-be.

 

Taeyeon stopped her footsteps when she is in front of Jessica's dorm room, before she knock the door, something had distracted her.

 

"Pany-ah!" Taeyeon shouted on her best friend's name, who is standing in fornt of a certain door. Tiffany jumped a bit on her name been shouted by a familiar voice. She turned her head in blue fit.

 

"T-TaeTae..." Tiffany stuttering, while she found she had been caught in a red-handed.

 

"Why are you here?" Taeyeon asked, tilted her head with an innocent face.

 

"I... Then why are you here instead?" Tiffany duck an issue.

 

"I... that Iceberg, date..." Taeyeon looked back and forth between her best friend and Jessica's door.

 

"Oh, thanks for recalled me something! Why you ingored my calls last night? Huh?!" Tiff mom mode on. She turned and face staight to her best friend here, with arms akimbo.

 

"Eh... " Now is the turn for Taeyeon to be stuttered.

 

Seriously? Fany-ah, are you gonna lecturing this kid today? In front of other people's door?

 

"Sorry Fany, let you wait for me..." A sound behind Tiffany, came from the door, which already open, safe the midget.

 

"Yuri?" Taeyeon tilted her head, and looked through the tall tanned girl, who now standing behind Tiffany. Tiffany and Yuri stiffened in consentaneously.

 

"T-Taeyeon... M-morning... Why are you here, in such early in the morning?" Yuri give Taeyeon a fidge smile.

 

"The date, million won date with this Iceberg..."

 

"Oh..." Yuri gave a signal to Tiffany by using her glance.

 

"Care to explain why are you here, Fany-ah? And Yuri-ah, are there something happened between you and Fany?" Taeyeon asked the two girls in front of her, she can strongly felt they are hiding something on her.

 

"Eh... TaeTae..." Tiffany gave a dilemma look to the tallest girl.

 

Before Taeyeon can ask more, Yuri had knocked the door that opposite her room, hardly. Yeah, Jessica's room.

 

"Bye, Taeyeon."

 

"Bye, TaeTae."

 

Taeyeon is shocked on Yuri knocked the door suddenly, she not yet done her mental preparation.

 

"Coming..." Jessica's voice came from the other side of the door made her panicked. She quickily smoothed her not-messy-at-all hair and also her outfit. She turned her head wanna scold YulTi, but failure, because YulTi had already vanished to nowhere~~

 

Taeyeon gnashing her teeth on what YulTi had done... and cursing them mentally.

 

"What are you doing here?" A coldest tone interrupted her. Taeyeon turned her head to the front.

 

"Why are you still not prepare yet?!" Taeyeon frowned while she saw Jessica is wearing casually. Really casual one, an oversized yellow shirt with a bit smile on it, and a hot-pants, showed off her prefect legs.

 

"I'm done." Jessica said in poke face.

 

"Like THAT?!" Taeyeon looked at Jessica from head to toes and back from toes to head.

 

"Yup." Still a poke face, this made Taeyeon pissed a bit.

 

"What?! I told you is a date! A DATE!! right?!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"YEAH, I KNOW!" Jessica yelled back.

 

"Then, WHY you didn't prepare yourself?!" Taeyeon yelled back.

 

"I'm going LIKE THIS! LIKE IT or NOT, up to YOU!! If you don't like it, you can cancel the date!"Jessica fireback.

 

 

 

'Cancel it! I'm not gonna let you play fool on me!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"STOP YELLING AT ME!! I'm your MASTER!!" Taeyeon shouted out her lungs.

 

 

 

'This girl really got talent to get on my nervers!'

'Oh my prefect dating plan...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Both of them gazed on each others will puffed both their cheeks.

 

 

Inhaled...

 

 

Exhaled...

 

 

And Inhaled...

 

 

"Fine! What you want to do now, MIDGET Master?" Jessica said in normal tone, but not to forget to emphasis the 'MIDGET' clearly.

 

"Change your outfit!" Taeyeon demanded.

 

"I don't want." Jessica reject.

 

"FINE!" Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's wirst and started walking out the school dorm.

 

"Yah! Where we go now, Midget!" Jessica yelled again, while she been tow along by Taeyeon.

 

"Again, stopped yelling at me, your MASTER! ARRASO?!" Taeyeon stopped her foots in a sudden, and turned back and looked at the girl she grabbing on, closely.

 

 

 

'Too close...'

'I can clearly feel her scent...'

'That pair of eyes...'

'My God...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"O-ok..." Jessica stuttered a bit, due to the closeness of their face, just few inches away, she gulped in mentally. Somehow the Ice princess steeped in the charisma of Bossy Tae here.

 

"Good girl." Taeyeon smirked, then truned her back back to the front and continuing her pace, without let go of Jessica's hand. Oh, did I mention that they are hand in hand now? No? Ok, sorew~~ Now you know.

 

Jessica lower ther head and found that they hands are linked, her face immediately flushed in pink. Her heart beat crazily like gonna explode from her ribcage in next minute. She dashed Taeyeon's hand aside, spontaneously.

 

"Wae?" Taeyeon looked back to the girl behind her, pissed, because of what Jessica had just done.

 

"How dare you hold my hand like that!"

 

"Why can't I hold your hand like this?" Again Taeyeon hold Jessica's hand on her, firmly. Jessica tried to wriggle for free, but Taeyeon let her has no chance for that.

 

"I'm your master, remember? I can do whatever I want to you, noted that!" Again, BossyTae win. Jessica pouted, but give up on wriggled for free on her hand, just let Taeyeon do what she want.

 

Taeyeon found that Jessica is cute while she pouting, she leaned the pouting girl to the way that she had prepared a limousine for tha date for today.

 

Taeyeon can't help, but smile widely, ear to ear, because she can hold Jessica hand like that. Secretly thanks God that she is walking in front of Jessica, so Jessica can't see her reddened face. She soften her grip when she found the latter doesn't reject anymore. Without Taeyeon knowing, Jessica also, can't help but smiling sweetnessly, while staring on their hands that linked together. She wish that Taeyeon won't turn her back in sudden, because now, her face is red like tomato. Both of them immersed in the pure happiness they having.

 

 

 

 

"Where are we go?" Jessica asked while Taeyeon leaded her to a limousine, Taeyeon's driver has already await beside.

 

"Just get in." Taeyeon opened tha door for Jessica and gestured the latter to get into the car.

 

"No!" Jessica refused, and crossed the arms around her chest.

 

"Yah! I'm the Master!" Taeyeon also crossed the arms around her chest.

 

 

 

'Childish!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Yah! How do I know are you gonna kidnapping me or what! Even you are the Master, I also have the right to know where am I going!" Jessica yelled.

 

"We are going to have breakfast now! And STOP yelling at me!" Taeyeon took a step toward Jessica and gazed on the latter. Jessica stiffed again, for the closeness they are.

 

"A-Arraso..." Jessica quickily get in the limousine.

 

 

 

'God... Stop be so close to me!'

'I gonna crazy soon!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

"What?" Jessica asked, she tilted her head while looking at the girl, who sitting opposite her, with a full table of traditional Korean foods between them. In stead of bring Jessica to the nice cafe for breakfast, she bring the latter to a traditional style restaurant. Unpredictable midget here.

 

Taeyeon doesn't answer Jessica question, she just used her lips pointed to the foods to gesture Jessica to feed her.

 

"What?!" Jessica frowned, asked in impatiently, she can't get what this midget means at all.

 

"Feed me." Taeyeon said in flat tone, just like she is saying in the nature of things.

 

“WHAT?! Feed you?! Are you out of your mind?!" Jessica stood up from her sit, her face reddened with indignation.

 

"Nope, still in pretty good condition, I'm hungry. Now, FEED ME." Taeyeon again emphasised 'Feed me', this made Jessica wanna smack her head.

 

"No!"

 

"I'm your master~ MASTER~~ Sica-ah~ Your Master is hungry." Taeyeon used a singing tone, keep on repeating the line.

 

 

 

'Gosh... She just called me Sica...'

'Kya~~~ so cute...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"I'm hungry, Sica~~ Feed me!!! Feed me, Sica~~~ Hungry!!! I want foods~~~" Now, Taeyeon yelling like a kid, keep on swaying her head cutely from left to the right and back from right to the left.

 

Jessica stiffed, and staring at Taeyeon, she doesn't want to do to this choding that yelling in front of her. Taeyeon's antics managed to earn the attention from others in the restaurant. Jessica felt embarrassment.

 

"Fine! I will feed you, shut up now, will ya?!" Jessica sit back to her sit, and started to grab a full spoon of foods. Taeyeon happily clapping her hands and open widely.

 

"Can you just sit closer to the table? Can't reach..." Jessica grumbled, while still holding the spoon in front of Taeyeon.

 

"Dun wan~~" Taeyeon said in childish way.

 

"Then, how can I feed you like this?! Eat yourself then..." Jessica put down the spoon, still gazed at Taeyeon, deadly.

 

"Sit closer, beside me." Taeyeon patted the spot beside her, gestured Jessica to move her butts.

 

"I don't want!"

 

"I'm hungry... Sica~ I'm hungry~ I want foods~~ FOODS~~ SICA-AH, FOODS~~~~" Taeyeon started her antics again, this time more louded than last time, intended to let all the people in the restaurant look at them.

 

"Stop, Stop!! STOP IT!!" Jessica immediately jerked up from her sit and move to the spot Taeyeon want her to be.

 

Taeyeon literally laughs her butts off, but stopped when she found Jessica dead gazed at her. Taeyeon open the mouth widely, waiting the latter to feed her.

 

"..." Jessica grumbled, but her hands started doing her job, spoon-feeding her master.

 

"Maa!!" Taeyeon grinned to Jessica, showing her cute dimples to the latter, made the latter heart skip a beat on it.

 

The breakfast going well.

 

"Sica-ah... meat~" Taeyeon ordered.

 

"... ..." Feed a piece of meat to the kid.

 

"Sica-ah, rice~~"

 

*groaned*

 

Feed a spoon of rice.

 

Jessica almost reach the max of her patience. Internally she started cursing the annoying girl in front of her, cursed the one who organized this bidding event, cursed herself that why she agreed to involve in the bid again. Blamed all the things that she can blame.

 

While she is busy in cursing here and there, she surprised when she saw a spoon of food in front of her, near to . She looked up and found Taeyeon smiling at her while holding the spoon.

 

"W-what..."

 

"Eat."

 

"I-I.. I can eat by my-myself!"

 

"E.A.T." Taeyeon squinted her eyes a bit while move closer to Jessica.

 

"A-arraso..." Jessica pulled away a bit, the closeness between them always made her felt uneasy, heartbeat in loud and crazily.

 

Jessica ate the foods served by Taeyeon, she can felt her cheeks getting warm.

 

"Omo, Seobang~ Look at that cute couple, they are so sweet in feeding each other~" An old lady exclaimed happily to her husband beside her.

 

"Aigoo, kids today... Yeobo, feed me, we can't lose to them." The old man said, then they happily imitating what Taengsic doing.

 

Jessica not only felt her cheeks heat up, but now is whole body heat up, from head to toe, due to the abashment, same as Taeyeon. Both of them just like the prawns that had been cooked, fully in red.

 

 

 

 

LMAO~~~

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Why are we here now?" Jessica asked in flat tone, while standing at the middle of a fashion-branded flagship store.

 

"Shopping, so obvious, can't you see, are you blind?"Taeyeon replied while her eyes is busy in scaning tons types of fashion clothes.

 

"I CAN see! I'm asking WHY we need to shopping now?" Jessica clenched her teeth.

 

"Buy your outfit." Taeyeon said in flat tone.

 

 

 

'Hmn... This one is cute!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"What? Why?" Jessica literally dropped her jaw.

 

"Because I don't want you wear like that, while having a date with me!" Taeyeon looked at Jessica, while lift up one of her eyebrow, give the latter an I-know-what-you-done expression.

 

 

 

'Wear such 'casual', just in purpose, thought that I don't know what your intension?'

'Oh~ This is y~~ Let's have this!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"But, I feel good in this!" Jessica gulped in mentally.

 

 

 

'Does she just find out that I waer such slapdashery, just in purpose...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"I don't care!" Taeyeon handed some clothes to Jessica, and pushed the latter to the fitting room.

 

"I don't want!" Jessica tried to wriggle away from Taeyeon's grips.

 

"I'm boss today! And you should listen to me!" Taeyoen looked at Jessica closely and in seriously. Jessica gulped.

 

"If you don't want to change, I don't mind to change it for you!" Taeyeon smirked in playfully.

 

"Yah! et! How dare you!!!” Jessica smacked Taeyeon hardly on arm and pushed the latter hardly before escape herself into the fitting room, bang the door hardly.

 

All Jessica can heard is the laughter from Taeyeon and the loud heartbeat from her chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh!!! What the hell of this dress! Such... Argh!!!" Jessica whined to herself, and looked to herself in front of the mirror of the fitting room.

 

Too...

 

y...

 

But good~ EHEM! *cough* Mianhe...

 

Jessica took a deep breath to control herself not to detonate herself. Again, she crused all the things she can cruse on before she get herself out from here. She slowly open the door of the fitting room and stepped out from there. She started to anticipate Taeyeon's reaction when the latter saw her in this outfit. The nervous overwhelmed her, the heartbeat getting faster and faster for every steps she made, felt wet a bit in her palms, and warm from her cheeks. She can't help but bite her lower lips to smooth her nervous.

 

"Mid..." Jessica's shy expression vanished to nowhere in a flashlight, and immediately been substituted by the darkness.

 

Jessica clenched her teeth, while her temples are convulsing, she stared at Taeyeon, who happily chatting with one of the shop assistant, deadly.

 

 

 

'What the hell!!!!'

'Still busy in flirting around, while having a DATE with me? Huh?!'

'Yah!!! ! Get your dirty hand away from my Taeyeon!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

OMO~~~ Are you jealous here, Sica-ah~~~

 

 

LMAO~~~

 

 

Taeyeon was searching the prefect heels to her Sica, and the shop assistant unnie here is helping her, with all her 'might'. Taeyeon is too concentrating on the various types of heels here, she doesn't realised that this shop assistant unnie treated her more that a normal customer should have. Taeyeon only nod and give the girl that too close to her, her thousand volt charming smile, almost corona the latter.

 

"Taenggoo~~~" A most sweetness voice in the world came from Taeyeon's back, made her feel a chill started from her back of head till to the spine.

 

 

 

'Who?'

'Taenggoo?'

'This sound...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Before Taeyeon can have any response, she been shocked by another sweetest voice, and a pair soft arms encircled her neck from side of a sudden.

 

"Taenggoo~~~" A soft, pleasant to listen voice run through her, from her right ear, send another chill down her soul.

 

Taeyeon gulped hardly and turned her head like a robot, wider her eyes while found her dream girl standing beside her, smile sweetnessly, I mean smile SWEETNESSLY, and her arms... are HUGGING~ HUGGING her!!!!!!!

 

Taeyeon staring at Jessica blankly, gawk. Her brain literally took a leave by itself already, because it didn't fuctioning now, and also her lungs... Taeyeon forgot to breath... Forturnately, her heart still in it position, but overacting, beat like, hell there has no tomorrow~~~

 

Taeyeon found back her soul that flow away few seconds ago, while her lungs cried for oxygen. She blinking her eyes continuously while staring at Jessica, just confirm that she is not in a dream.

 

"Taenggoo~~ What are you doing?" Again, Jessica used the most sweetness way she can, talked to the stunned girl that she still hugging on.

 

 

 

'Taenggoo?'

'Who?'

'Me?'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"Je..."

 

"I think MY Taenggoo is good, JUST with ME, thanks for your helping, unnie." Jessica tilted her head a side to look the shop assistant. Even she talked to the latter with sweet smile, but her glance... OMFG... Is soooooooo horrible, terrible and terror for just look for a second. The latter felt she saw the gate of hell is near to her, she felt she gonna meet the death soon. She quicikly bowed few times and simply found a lame exuse to run away from here. Jessica had a great satisfaction on the latter's reaction she smile in satisfaction, still clingy on the midget.

 

Obviously, Taeyeon doesn't noticed the deadth gaze Jessica gave to the victim, she still stared at Jessica, slowly tilted her head a bit without break the glancing. Jessica noticed and mimesising Taeyeon, tilted her head to different way, like she is the reflection of Taeyeon in the mirror.

 

"Wae?" Jessica asked. Both of them maintaining the same position.

 

"Taenggoo?" Taeyeon murmured.

 

Jessica just realized that she called Taeyeon in this way unconciously. Her cheeks immediately flushed in pink. She pulled away the hug she doing, while she realized what had she done.

 

 

*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*

 

 

*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*

 

 

 

"Nothing!" Jessica faked a loud cough.

 

"What's is Taenggoo?" Taeyeon swayed her head to the right to face Jessica.

 

"Ehem....." Jessica turned again, to the left.

 

"And Why you hugging me?"Again swaying to the left, met the latter.

 

"Uhum..." Jessica turned her back to the right, away from the glance of Taeyeon's.

 

"This is the first time you called me in such soft way." Taeyeon grinned like a dork, swaying to the right.

 

"s..stop it..." Jessica stiffed.

 

 

 

'Stop smile like that!!!!'

'I can't bear with your smile!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Can you call me Taenggoo again? I like it!!"

 

"No!"

 

"Wae? C'mon, Iceberg!" Taeyeon whined in cutely, made Jessica heart fluttered.

 

"Shut up! Are we done on shopping here? Let's go!" Jessica wanna runaway so badly now, but she can't.

 

"Wait..." Taeyeon caught Jessica's wirst and turned the latter back to her. Her jaw mentally dropped to the floor, while found out how y and how reveal the dress is now... Showed off Jessica's prefect stature perfectly. The uncover milky white thighs, Aow, how slow the dress can be; the prefect curved line Jessica's butts, how close-fitting the dress is; the S-line... And the cleavage... Taeyeon can't help but gulped hardly, gonna drooling soon... Aigooo... Once byuntae, eternally BYUNTAE.

 

"What?" Jessica broke loose the grip of Taeyeon's.

 

"Your... dress..." Taeyeon looked at Jessica intensely.

 

"H-how do y-you think?" Jessica stiffed a bit, biting her lips due to the nervous, badly hope that Taeyeon will praise on her.

 

"Beau..." Taeyeon stopped her line, while she found one of a male shop assistant is looking, no, is scanning Jessica from up to down and down back to up, etly. Taeyeon expression change into dark one, gazed deadly to that assistant, the anger firmed in her stomach now. She can clearly felt that she has the urge to touch a punch on that et face and dig out his eyes immediately.

 

"How?" Jessica asked again, impatiently.

 

"Bad! Change another one!" Taeyeon said in impatiently and simply found another outfit to her Sica. This time she made sure that the outfit will cover all the skin of Jessica, from head to toe.

 

"BWO?!" Jessica yelled. She can't believe it.

 

"Change, now." Taeyeon pushed the outfit she had just picked to Jessica, and pushed the latter to the fitting room way.

 

"Yah! I don't want!" Jessica yelled while she been pushing.

 

"Change! You have no choice." Again BossyTae vanquished Ice princess.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica puffed her cheeks, she still pissed off. Why? Because her Taenggoo just said that she looked bad in that y-prefect dress.

 

"Let's go, Iceberg." Taeyeon said, pouting, while she approaching to the piss-off girl, which a popcorn and softdrink. Yeah, they are in the cinema now. Gonna have a movie together, but the movie is not the romance one. Duhhhhhh.... Jessica refused to watch the romance movie that choose by Taeyeon, because she still pissed. And no choose, they gonna watch horror movie.

 

Stupiak......

 

On Taeyeon's plan, she gonna watch a romance movie with Sica, and when on the movie, she can wait for the chance to confess to Jessica, under the full of romantic and love aura; grab Jessica's soft hand, having some skinship, get closer and more closer, look at her dream girl with deep love glance, softly whispering 'saranghae' with all her love to Jessica's ear, and kiss...

 

Pabo midget! I though what brilliant idea you have to confess, such a... Pabo! Don't you know you are falling into a certain girl that is different from others? How can a normal plan work on the Jung? The JESSICA JUNG we are talking about! Aish!!! So disappointed on you! See, the first steps already fail... Romance movie to horror movie... How to confess while you watching horror movie?

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!!!!" Taeyeon cried for pain. Now they are in the theatre, watching the horror movie now.

 

"hieeeekkkk......." Jessica squealed, famous dolphin screams come out again, the unique one, the only one bearing the name; there are no branches. Everyone, missed that screams right? Well, enjoy~

 

"Aow, Aow AAOW!!!" Taeyeon cried out for the pain.

 

Taengsic didn't have any conversation in the theatre at all, since one is busy in squealing due to the frighten on the movie, and another one is busy in cried out of pain.

 

Yeah, certain part of the plan of Taeyeon did happened. Taeyeon and Jessica did had the skinship, but the content of 'skinship' is totally difference! All the skinship done by Jessica.

 

WAO~~ Okay, not the romantic one, so obvious... Jessica leaned closer unconciously to Taeyeon due to the freak out on the movie, somehow Taeyeon felt happy on that, but the happiness is short, too short. When Jessica suddenly held on to Taeyeon's arm with a tenacious grip, the thinnest happiness that Taeyeon having, vanished, replaced by the pain, yeah, the PAIN from her arm that Jessica gripped on. Jessica pinched on Taeyeon's arm with all her might~~~~~ Ouch~~~ AOW~~~ My GAWD~~~

 

Finally, the scary part had gone, Taeyeon had alive again... Phew~~ Jessica still gripped on Taeyeon's arm, Taeyeon also, doesn't dash away the latter's hands. She looked at Jessica, found the girl is frighten on the movie, but still so into the movie. Taeyeon found this is cute, a soft smile crept on her face, but doesn't last long.

 

Again!!! Jessica squeezing her arm with all her strength!!!! Again, Jessica squealed while hide her face behind Taeyeon. Again, Taeyeon stiffened, due to the pain. Again, the midget cried out for pain, can't hold the pain.

 

This situation keep on repeating until the movie end. Both Taengsic exhaustion, one of them lassituded because squealed too much, and also tortuned the other one too much. And... another girl... EHEM... too poor... so bad to mention her...

 

Aigoo... Poor midget... This is what you want for your 'One million won date'????

 

 

 

'Omo... finally...'

'I can't feel my arm now...'

'This violence girl...'

'Can't imagine whta if I confessed to her, and she just punch me... I think I will die young...'

'The hell confession...'

'screw it!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

After the lunch, Taeyeon brought Jessica to the amusement park. The amusement park always crowded. Taeyeon holding Jessica's hand firmly while walking in the crowd. Now Jessica doesn't ostracized anymore. She just let Taeyeon hold her hand and lead her to whether Taeyeon go. She let herself indulging in this pute happiness feelings full in her that Taeyeon gave her. The happiness smile can't be hide anymore, plastered firmly on her face.

 

Jessica can feel that Taeyeon carefully leading her in the crowd, every move is in careful and secure, no letting her to has any chance to get bump into others.

 

 

 

'Her hand...'

'Is small...'

'But soft and... warm...'

'I feel full of secure from this small hand...'

'Feel like I can simply let her lead me to where ever she bring me to, without worry...'

'... I like this feeling...'

'The day had gone half already...'

'Can it be more longer?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Jung Iceberg!" Taeyeon's voice made Jessica back from her train of though. Jessica looked up to meet Taeyeon.

 

"What?"

 

"Pay full attention to your MASTER here." Taeyeon looked at Jessica with her eyebrows knotted together, and pouted in cute, made Jessica fluttered.

 

"O-Okay..." Jessica looked away, to prevent herself to blush. She then noticed that they are in the line.

 

"Why are we queuing?"

 

"For THAT!" Taeyeon grinned and pointed to the broad. Jessica's galnce followed Taeyeon's arm... She immediately wider her eyes to max, face fade out after knowing what they gonna do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

R.O.L.L.E.R. C.O.A.S.T.E.R~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

'Holly !!!'

'Roller Coaster?!'

' that illusiveness secure feelings!!!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"No!!!!" Jessica dashed away Taeyeon's hand.

 

"Yes!" Taeyeon grabbed back Jessica's hand.

 

"No! I not going with you!" Again, dashed away.

 

"Wae? You keep on naysaid what I said for whole day already!!" Taeyeon took a step toward, and grab back Jessica's hand.

 

"Whatever... I don't want to ride THAT thing!" Jessica frowned, but this time she doesn't dash Taeyeon's hand away again.

 

"Wae? Scare????" Taeyeon wriggled her eyebrows playfully.

 

"O-of course n-NOT!"

 

"Just admit it, you are scared!"

 

"I'm NOT!"

 

"Timid Iceberg!"

 

"Yah! Told you I'm NOT!" Jessica use her another free hand give a BIG smack on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Aow!!! Violent-Timid Iceberg!"

 

In past two years time, they always bickering with each other, like rivals, but this time, more like lovers quarreling. Aaoowww~ sweet~~

 

Both of them keep on 'quarreling' till their turn to ride the roller coaster... No chance for Jessica to runaway from this stuff anymore...

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they get down from the ride, there is something different from the expectation. Instead of Jessica be the one felt she gonna die young because of the ride, Taeyeon's face is more pale than Jessica, her knees numb after get down from the ride. This made Jessica laughed her butts off on Taeyeon.

 

"Stop laughing!" Taeyeon yelled, with her reddened face.

 

"Gosh! Who's the coward that cried for mom just now!" Jessica literally laughed out her tears.

 

"Shut up, if not, I will use my own way to shut ur mouth up!" Taeyeon pulled Jessica closer, with the hand that she still holding the latter's.

 

"What~" Jessica wipe off her tears, not mind how close she and Taeyeon are now.

 

"K.I.S.S.  Y.O.U~" Taeyeon whispered near Jessica's ear.

 

 

 

*BLUSHED!!!!!*

 

 

 

 

*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*

 

 

 

 

Jessica literally became a well cooked red prawn now, with her eyes wided till MAX!!!!

 

"Yah!!! Don't you dare!!!! BYUNTAE!!! CRAVING FOR DEAD?! " Violent Jessica smacked Taeyeon with her free hand, with non-stop, of course, with no mercy.

 

"Aow! AOW! WUSSHHH!! OUCH!!!! OW!"

 

Aow~~~~~

 

 

 

After the roller coaster, Taengsic had played other different types of facilities, until the evening time, an hour more before the sunset.

 

 

"Tired..." Taeyeon whined, slumped herself on a bench, just like a kid. Jessica shook her head lightly while looking at Taeyeon's child-like act. She sit behind Taeyeon, while the latter pulled her with the hands they locked.

 

"Iceberg! I want Icecream!" Taeyeon pouted, Jessica found that so cute~

 

"Buy yourself." Still maintaining her cool image, even she already squealed for Taeyeon's cute face.

 

"No, I want you buy for me!" Taeyeon whined.

 

"No, I don't want to buy for you." Jessica took out a tissue, and wiped off the sweat from Taeyeon's forehead. All the movement is so nature, till both of them don't realized at all.

 

"Sica-ah! Ice cream!! I WANT ICECREAM! SICA-AH! Buy for me!!!!" Omo... started again!!! Taeyeon's antics. Kim choding! Taeyeon sing in loud, earned lots of attention from people around. Again, Jessica panicked.

 

"Arraso! Stop it, NOW!" Jessica jerked up from the bench, and started run to the Icecream stand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aish... This midget!!"

 

"Pabo Sica... Can't you just simply turn away from her?"

 

Jessica keep on muttered while she is holding Taeyeon's Icecream and on the way back to where Taeyeon is.

 

"Where's that midget go?" Jessica can't find Taeyeon on the bench, she is standing in front of the bench, and look back and forth to find the midget.

 

"Don't tell me she leave me here..." Jessica felt her heart ache when she though Taeyeon leave her behind without any word. Feel so empty and hurt too. Jessica frowned, bite her lips hardly, aim to hold back the urge for cry.

 

"Iceberg!" Jessica's moody vanished immediately after hearing her unique nickname from the familiar voice. Jessica turned her head to meet Taeyeon, smile can found on her face, but she quickily hide it, with a fake frown.

 

"Where're you going?"

 

Taeyeon smile without talking, approaching Jessica.

 

"Yah! I'm asking you!" Now, Taeyeon already standing in front of Jessica.

 

"This~" Taeyeon grinned, and put a cute kitty's ear hairbend on Jessica's head, before Jessica can react.

 

"What the..." Jessica stiffed for the sudden closeness of them, she just looked at Taeyeon's face, who just inches away from her, again, she can felt her heart fluttered.

 

"Kyeopta~~" Taeyeon smile in satifaction.

 

"B-Bwo?" Jessica blushed a bit, due to Taeyeon's statement.

 

"Kyyyaaa~~ my Icecream!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily, and open widely , wait for Jessica to feed her again.

 

This time, Jessica doesn't argue, just fed Taeyeon, like they had already used to be like this, even this is just the first day they done this. Taeyeon pulled Jessica sit on the bench, and enjoyed the Icecream.

 

"Chakaman..." Taeyeon fishing her phone from her pocket.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"9 missed calls from Sunny...Omo!! 28 missed calls from Pany? OMG, I incidentally made it to silent mode, I'm dead meat... Pany sure kill me already..." Taeyeon whined. Then, Jessica realised that she also been in same situation, took out the phone...

 

"9 missed calls from Yuri, 15 from Yoongie..."

 

"The head Yoongie..." Taeyeon muttured. Jessica just ignored her, and wanna reply the call, but been interrupted by her master.

 

"You cannot call that alligator-bamboo!!"

 

"Bwo? Alligator-bamboo?! Who are you talking about?!" Jessica frowned and turned to look at Kim choding.

 

"That YoonA!" Taeyeon shouted.

 

"Yah! Don't shouted at me! By the way, why should I listen to you!" Jessica fireback.

 

"I... me..."

 

"What?!"

 

"I still your master! I order you not to contact anyone! You just can pay all your attention on ME!!! This is an ORDER!" Taeyeon leaned foward closer to Jessica. Jessica gazed at Taeyeon for a moment, can't get what's the reason Taeyeon been like this in a sudden.

 

"Fine! Then you cannot contact that 'Sun' one also! Fair enough!"

 

"Deal!"

 

"The heck, why on earth you want to take out your phone and bring out a fight..." Jessica grumbled, and put back her phone.

 

"Coz... I just want to take a pic for us..." Taeyeon said in honest.

 

"P-pic?" Jessica gave Taeyeon an Are-You-ing-Kidding-me weird expression.

 

"W-wae? I-I... I'm the master! Can't I demand a pic?!" Jessica frowned while she just staring at Taeyeon, for few seconds.

 

"O...Ok..." Jessica whispered.

 

"If you don't... What you just say?!!" Taeyeon through that she gonna receive another 'No' again, but... hei hei~

 

"I... I said ok for that..." Jessica shrinking back a bit while Taeyeon exclaimed in a sudden. Just a photo, why not?

 

"Really?"

 

"Aish, if you don't want, fine..." Jessica stand up but she been pulled back by Taeyeon.

 

"NO! Let's have a pic!!!!" Taeyeon smile brightly, show her dimples to Jessica.

 

Then, they have selca on Taeyeon's phone, both of them stiffened on the pose, then Taeyeon encircled her arm over Jessica, leaned closer, made the latter look like in her arms. Jessica been more even stiffer than before, she gulped hardly.

 

When Jessica tried hard to find something to distract herself from the uneasy under Taeyeon's arms, she noticed that there have some scratches on Taeyeon's arms, then she realized that those were done by her when they had the horror movie, guilty grow in her.

 

"Is it pain?" Jessica asked, while touched the scratches that she made.

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon clueless.

 

Jessica doesn't explain more, instead she smoothing those scratches softly, also smoothing the guilty feelings insider her.

 

"Not at all, no worry." Jessica looked up to meet Taeyeon, she welcomed by a warm smile, she unconciously replied the smile.

 

This is the first time, the dog and the cat smile peacefully to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The evening time, almost the time for sunset.

 

 

"Let's go ride ferris wheel!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed happily, she dragged Jessica to the ferris wheel way. Jessica flinched, and gulped hardly.

 

 

 

 

'Gosh! Ferris Wheel?'

'My God, you got to be kidding me!!'

'I have Acrophobia...'

'Huh... Can't breath now...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

"Midget! I don't..."

 

"Yah!! Don't tell me you scare on high, I will laugh on you in my lifetime on it!"

 

"No! Let's go!" This time, pride win Jessica's fearness...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ok, Jessica regretted, damn so regretted now, but still, TOO LATE NOW~~~ She is sitting in the ferris wheel already, no way for her to escape anymore, since the door had been locked. L.O.C.K.E.D~~~

 

Jessica close her eyes tightly, clenched her fist tightly, and pray hard internally, wish that the time can past faster.

 

"Look!! Sica!!! The views is so beautiful!!!!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed, while pointed on the sunset view of Han river.

 

"... ..." Earned no responses.

 

"Wao~~ the sun!! Looked like an EGG YOLK!!!!!!" Oh, seriously, egg yolk??? Kim midget! You just ruined the romance!!!!

 

"... ..." Still, no responses, even a scoff also... Taeyeon felt something wrong, so she turned her head, she freak out while saw Jessica shuddering on fear.

 

"Sica-ya!" Taeyeon exclaimed, while she grabbed the shuddering girl's wirst. Jessica is in state of alarm or dread, she freak out while Taeyeon touched her. Doesn't think much, she bite Taeyeon's hand hardly.

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Taeyeon shouted for pain. She quickily pulled out her hand from Jessica. She can felt Jessica is not herself, her forehead is beading with sweat, face is pale. Clearly felt the girl is in frighten.

 

"Sica-ah... gwaenchanna, I'm here... no worry, you are not alone, I'm beside you..." Taeyeon pulled Jessica into her arms instinctively, securely. Jessica wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's waist, while she felt she found a buoy, felt secure that she not even felt before.

 

"Sica, can you hear me?" Taeyeon asked, while she felt the girl in her arns doesn't shudder anymore. Jessica nodded in lightly, but she no dare to open her eyes.

 

"Thanks God..." Taeyeon let out a sighed of relieved, tighten her arms a bit, Jessica did the same too.

 

"Sica, are you... afraid on high?" Jessica nodded.

 

"Mianhe..." Taeyeon sighed for blaming herself, Jessica can sensed it, she just shook her head.

 

They almost reach the top of the ferris wheel soon.

 

Jessica felt Taeyeon let go her arms, that she doesn't want this happen in this situation, her heart drop down, but in next second, she felt a pair of hands placed on her face, near to her temples, cover her side vision. She felt surprised.

 

"Sica, can you trust me for the very first time, please? I promise, I won't leave you behind." Taeyeon murmured, enough to be hear by both. Jessica doesn't know what the exact meaning on Taeyeon's line, but she followed her heart, she nodded.

 

"Try to open your eyes." Taeyeon's voice came from the front.

 

Jessica hesitated a while, but she slowly open a small gap on her eyes, the vision is blur at first, but be clearer and clearer, a warm smile is the first scene came into her vision. She found Taeyeon face just right in front of her, smile warmly to her, this calm her down effectively. Jessica just can saw Taeyeon, she can't saw other thing beside, because Taeyeon used her hands block up her side-vision. This is the first time she felt calm and safe on the air.

 

"Feel better?" Taeyeon asked in soft, managed to string Jessica's heart more. Jessica nodded.

 

"Follow what I say now, inhaled. Exhaled. Again, breath." Jessica followed all the instructions that Taeyeon told her to, her eyes doesn't move away from Taeyeon, the latter also did the same.

 

"Good girl, now. Follow my eyes, look up."

 

"See, the sky... still the same, right? No different at all..."

 

"Yeah..." Jessica murmured in unconciously.

 

Taeyeon slowly turned Jessica's head, with her hands that still on the latter's face, to the side of Han river view. Now, they at on the top.

 

"You are not alone here, no matter what happen, I will be with you. Now, look, the Han river, the sunset is beautiful right? The Han river is still the same that we saw at the ground, just we can see more broader here..." Taeyeon whispered on Jessica ear softy, while she is at behind of Jessica now.

 

Jessica can felt she is not afraid now, not all, but major. This is the first time she can see in such high place with a calm feeling. She felt surge in her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Dinner time.

 

 

Taeyeon bring Jessica to a famous western-style restaurant. Weird midget here!!! Brought her dream girl to traditional korean-style restaurant for breakfast at the morning, and now? Famous western-style resstaurant, full of romantic aura. Such a weirdo, unpredictable nonsense midget.

 

Both of them are waiting for the foods to be serve, they didn't fight or bickering much, don't know is it because of both them already felt tired on whole day activities or because of the thing happened on the ferris wheel.

 

Taeyeon's phone ring. She fishing out her ringing phone,  and found the caller name, MOM~~ Yeah, the coolest mom ever in the world here! Mrs Kim!

 

Taeyeon made a grimace after found out who's the caller, jessica chuckled on Taeyeon's antics, but somehow, she is curious on who's the caller.

 

"Oh, umma..." Jessica sighed a relieved mentally, and a smile crept up on her face.

 

 

 

 

'phew...'

'Not Sunny...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"YAH!!!! KIM TAEYEON!!!" Taeyeon immediately flinched while heard her mom yelled on the phone, she pulled away her phone a bit, to protect her precious ear, still need to use it for remaining 50 years, or 60? or 80???

 

"U- umma..." Taeyeon replied on freak out. Jessica just giggled on Taeyeon.

 

"Yah!!! KIM TAEYEON!! What the hell had you done!!! How can you spend a million won just in a blink of eyes? Eventhrough one million won doesn't mean anything at all for ours, but prodigal is not allowed in our house. YOU KNOW THAT!!!"

 

Oops, our midget got the troubles~~~

 

"Umma..." Taeyeon stuttered

 

"Don't I educated you before that? Huh!! Kim Taeyeon, I told you, you are dead meat!!! i gonna burn all you stupak peas now, NOW!! Even I can't managed to burn them all, I will throw the remainings into the swimpool, let them dead in drowned!"

 

Eh... Mrs Kim, is this a right way to lecturing you kid?

 

"No! NO!! My DOOKUNGS!! Umma no~~~~~" Taeyeon exclaimed in dramatically, Jessica gawk on Taeyeon.

 

"Then you better have good explaination for what you done, if I'm not satisfy on it, hmn... hmn... Prepare to celebrate your precious peas anniversary of death at next year. I mean it!"

 

Eh??? Sound like threatening phone call for blackmail??? What the heck??

 

"Umma! Umma, wait!!! I will tell you all!!! Don't hurt my babies!!!!!" Omo, our midget almost crying here...

 

 

 

 

'Babies?'

'What the heck?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon told Mrs Kim where and why she spend a million won on, in detail, including the date. Jessica, who sit beside Taeyeon staring at the latter with a weird look.

 

 

 

 

'Is she talking with her mom... bout... me???'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Omo!! Good job! That's my girl!!!" Mrs Kim's sound totally opposite now, compare to just now. Weird.....

 

"Umma... That's all I can tell... Don't hurt my babies... Please..." Taeyeon pouted and whined. Jessica found that cute, she can't take her eyes off her.

 

"Is Jessica you girlfriend now?"

 

"Eh... not..." Taeyeon felt uneasy while she realized that Jessica staring at her, weirdly.

 

"What?! Not yet!!! The heck!!! TaeTae-ah!!! How can you be such useless, are you KIM's?????"Again, Mrs Kim yelled on the phone.

 

"Umma!! Can we just talk later? She is with me now!"

 

"Aow~~ You're in a date with her now?"

 

"Yeah! So please!!"

 

"Put Jessica on the line, I wanna talk to my daughter-in-law soon-to-be." Mrs Kim said in flat tone.

 

"UMMA!!!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

"NOW~ Kim Taeyeon~ Your paes still on me~~"

 

Oh, poor Taeyeon... Has no choice~~~

 

"Don't... Don't say any weird thing to her..."

 

"Arraso! Faster!"

 

"Uh... Sica... My... my mom said she want to talk to you..." Taeyeon close her eyes and handed the phone to Jessica, waiting the latter to take over the phone.

 

"M... ME?" Jessica freak out. Taeyeon just nodded her head non-stop.

 

"Argh... Arraso..." Jessica bite her lips and took the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"H-hello?"

 

"Oh, such a sweet voice you have, Jessica~~~"

 

"Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Auntie Kim, I'm Jessica..." Jessica used her best manner to talk to this cute ahjumma.

 

"Omo~ such a sweet girl, I like you, Jessica!!" Straightforward type Mrs Kim is, made Jessica flushed in pinky.

 

Kim Taeyeon, you should learn from your mom!! Be straightfoward!!!!

 

When Jessica is in line, the foods had been served.

 

"Sica-ah, do you have fun with my pabo daughter? Does she treated you bad? If yes, just the me, I will knock her head down!" Jessica chuckled, Taeyeon looked up from the foods and frown, but Jessica ignored.

 

"No, she is... kind to me..." Jessica staring softy at Taeyeon, who busy in her work on plate.

 

"Great, have fun, girls. Just remember, DON'T GO HOME SO SOON yah~"

 

Huh??? Am I heard it wrong?

 

"Ah? Pardon?"

 

"And, Sica-ah, do you know my pabo daughter has feelings on you? BYE~" Mrs Kim blurted out, and betrayed her own daughter.

 

"Huh?" Jessica can't react immediately for Mrs Kim's statement, before she could react, the line already been cut by Mrs Kim.

 

Jessica turned her glance and looked at Taeyeon, who still busy in her work on the plate, expressionlessly.

 

 

 

 

'This midget has feelings on me?'

'How come...'

'Maybe Auntie Kim just kidding me...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Earth on Iceberg!!!!" Taeyeon snapping her fingers in front of Jessica made the latter back to reality.

 

"W-what?" Jessica jumped a bit.

 

"What had my mom told you?" Taeyeon asked with tilted her head a bit. Taeyeon's question made Jessica's heart skipped a beat.

 

"N-nothing special..." Jessica suttered.

 

"Whatever, just don't take what my mom had said to heart, she always... nonsense..." Taeyeon said. Jessica frown.

 

 

 

 

'Is that's means you doesn't have any feelings on me?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"Let's eat." Taeyeon took Jessica's plate away and replace it with her. Jessica looked down, she saw the steak on the plate already been well cut into the small cubes that nice to be serve already. Such a caring way Taeyeon had.

 

Jessica looked at the girl beside her, that busy in cutting her own steak now, she has so much mixed feelings inside on.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner.

 

Instead of going back to the dorm straight by her limo, Taeyeon decided to have a walk back to the dorm with Jessica. She demanded it, why? So obvious, she wanna stay longer with Jessica, she doesn't want to end tha date so soon. Jessica doesn't argue on it, since she has the same through with Taeyeon.

 

Both of them walked slowly on the street, with hand in hand. The night is still young, so still liveliness. Taengsic enjoyed in obversing the small stand beside the street while walking around. Such a loving and peaceful night they have. Both of them made a countdown themselves silently on their date, that only leave few hours. Instead of bickering, them prefect to stay peace tonight, just for tonight.

 

While passby a certain street, they heard someone is singing. The song came from the small crowd in front that not far away from them. Taeyeon lead jessica approach to the crowd and carefully let Jessica get into the crowd to the centre. They saw a man singing in the middle of the crowd, a street artist, with a guitar with him.

 

He is singing a love song, a romance love song, that easily let the hearer drown into the river of love. Taeyeon unconciously pulled Jessica closer to her, and the latter tighten her grips on the hand unconciously, while both of them deep into the lyrics of the song and the singer. Both of them doesn't want to let go of each other, but just dullness, doesn't clearly realised that the latter also has the same feelings on her,

 

The song end. The man in the middle earned the unstoppable loudness applauses. Taeyeon let go of Jessica's hand, and approach to the man and whispered to the latter. She has a strong urge for sing, in such perfect aura, just wanna sing. The man granted her ask, lend his guitar to Taeyeon.

 

Jessica, felt cold immediately while Taeyeon leave her, she missed the latter's scent just the seconds that Taeyeon walked approach to the centre. She bite her lips, she know she need to get rid of this lame feelings, the more she stay alone with Taeyeon, the more she deep drown into Taeyeon, she felt afraid on it, honestly, falling in love for your rival is not a easy stuff. Such a dilemma.

 

Taeyeon started playing the guitar, Jessica immediately can recognised the melody, eventhrough she just heard it once only, and just heard it yeaterday. Yeah, Taeyeon sing the same song she sang yesterday at the Annual Festival of their school. 'Love'.

 

 

 

 

'This song...'

'Wae? Taeyeon, why should be this song, in tonight?'

'Why a song for Sunny you sing now?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

Jessica has a urge to tears, she bite her lips harder, to hold the urge. Even she felt hurt, but still again deep drown into the song. Taeyeon sing the song with all her heart, she looked at Jessica with the softness and full of love glance she has.

 

 

 

 

'Why you looked at me now?'

'The eyes...'

'Taeyeon-ah, you are so confusing me now...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!!! You can't simply sing at here!!!" A roundsman yelled from the end of the crowd.

 

The crowd started tumult after hearing the yelled in a sudden.

 

"Yah, kid run! Bring your girl away from here." The man, street artist told to Taeyeon before he runaway with his stuff.

 

Taeyeon immediately dashed to Jessica and grabbed the latter's wirst and run, she doesn't know what exactly happened. Maybe that place is restricted for the street performance to perform at there. All Taeyeon know is obey what the ahjussi told. Both of them run as fast as them could. Even this is very nonsense, but Jessica still felt secure and safety from Taeyeon.

 

In order to avoid the roundsman, Taeyeon lead Jessica turned down the lane, hide at there. Both of them breathless after the run, tried to catch up their breath.

 

"Pabo midget..." Jessica still tried to catch up her breath.

 

"What..."

 

"If..." Taeyeon cut off Jessica, step closer to Jessica, cover the latter mouth with her palm, while she hear some foot steps coming. Jessica jumped a bit due the Taeyeon sudden act, and stepped backward, broke her heels negligently.

 

 

Both of them stay in same position for few minutes...

 

 

"Phew... Let's go, Iceberg." Taeyeon sighed a relieved after she felt they are safe already, she turned her back aim to walk out from the lane, but been stop by jessica, while the latter grip her shirt.

 

"Wae?" Taeyeon turned back.  Found Jessica frowned and pouted a bit, and pointed on her broken heels.

 

"OMG..."

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

"Gosh... Iceberg... you are so HEAVY!!!!!!!" Taeyeon grumbled, while tried hard to stable her foots. She is giving Jessica the piggy-back-ride, while the latter can't walk without the shoes. They are already arrived the dorm, approaching to Jessica's dorm, which different block with her. Taeyeon felt so tired now.

 

"YAH!!" Jessica smacked Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

"Ouch!! Don't smacked me!! Or I will drop you!"

 

"Don't you dare!" Jessica tighten her arms that around Taeyeon's neck.

 

"Errrrrr!!!!!! C-Can't... B-BRE-ATH.... uurrrrr...." Taeyeon choke. Jessica loose her grips a bit immediately.

 

Aish... back to the normal again... Bickering Taengsic.

 

Aigoo...

 

"Why on earth I should carry you? I'm MASTER!!!"

 

"Go and blame the one thrown my slippers into the trash bin at the fashion-branded flagship store with no reason this morning." Jessica exulting over Taeyeon now, when she remembered that Taeyeon thrown away all her outfit including the slippers after paid the new outfit, she doesn't know why Taeyeon did that, but she can sensed that Taeyeon was in mad at that time, mad on what? She has no idea, and not interested on it at all, since she also pissed off that time.

 

"Arrrrrggghhhh..." Taeyeon grumbled. Earned the giggled from the girl on her back. Taeyeon stopped on the spot and looked back to Jessica with a frown, the latter just gave her a grimace.

 

Taeyeon turned back, she sighed, and started walking back the dorm again, hiding her smile because she found that Jessica is cute on that grimace. She slower her pace, longer the time they can be together alone.

 

"Iceberg."

 

"What?"

 

"I still your master now..."

 

"So?"

 

"I order you not to join such stupid event again, don't involve yourself in this stupid bid again. You know, you should be thankful that I'm your master, if your master is a certain weirdo, I think you already been ordered to do some horror weido thing already!"

 

"... ..."

 

"Arraso??"

 

"Arraso..."

 

 

 

 

'Unless this million won doesn't spend for nothing...'

'I can't bear to see other be your master.'

'Especially at alligator-bamboo!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

'Even didn't order by you, I also don't want to this horrible bid happen again on me...'

'Thanks so much than you are my master, Taeyeon-ah...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them walk under the silently for a moment, sharing the warmth from each other.

 

 

"Iceberg."

 

"What again?"

 

"Can... Can we be friend instead?" Taeyeon lower her head to hide her blushed.

 

"Huh?!" Jessica stiffed. She was so surprised on Taeyeon's line.

 

"I don't want to fight with you anymore." Taeyeon whined.

 

"But you are the one always started the fight!" Jessica slapped Taeyeon's shoulder lightly.

 

"Where got?! You are the one demand the bickering!"

 

"Yah! Not me! You are the one!"

 

"Look, we fight again..." Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Your fault..."

 

"Aish..."

 

"Arraso..." Jessica murmured just next to Taeyeon's neck, feeling the latter's scent, she felt she started addicting on it. Not a bad thing to be a friend first, right?

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon turned her head back to look at Jessica, her eyes is twinkling.

 

"Be friend, less fight..." Jessica murmured again, hide her reddened face.

 

Taeyeon nodding her head non-stop, grinned brightly, more like an idiot. Jessica chuckled on Taeyeon's antics.

 

 

 

 

'Nice move'

Taengsic.

 

 

 

 

 

Arrived Jessica's dorm, Taeyeon let Jessica down from her back. Both of them stood on the spot awkwardly. Both of them don't feel like wanna say goodbye to each other, but is too awkward now!! this is the first time both of them didn't use the bickering as a 'goodbye' greeting to each other as usual. They don't know how to properly say 'goodbye' or 'good night' to each other.

 

But, still someone has to take the first move...

 

"Bye..." Jessica bite her lips and turned away slowly.

 

Taeyeon frown a bit, she doesn't want to end the date like this. She doesn't know what she thinking all at. her minds is totally in chaos. But at least, her heart did took her to do something. She took a deep breath. She grabbed Jessica's wirst and turned the latter back to her.

 

 

 

Jessica is surprised on Taeyeon's sudden act. But she is more surprised when she felt something soft on her lips.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon kiss Jessica.

 

 

 

 

The puppy kiss the kitty.

 

 

 

 

On lips.

 

 

 

 

Jessica frozen on her spot, her soul literally away from her, she can't react on what Taeyeon done.

 

Before Jessica gain back her sense, Taeyeon quickily pulled away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good night, my princess."

 

 

 

 

r.u.n.a.w.a.y~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Before Jessica kill her...

 

 

 

 

R.U.N

 

 

 

 

Jessica still numb on her position, she just eyeing Taeyeon's back that far and more far away and vanished under her eyes.

 

After Taeyeon vanished, Jessica slowly gained back her mind. She touch her lips, still can felt the lingering that Taeyeon leave. A shyly smile creep up from her face, can't help but blushed madly. Her heart cheer loudly now~~~

 

 

'The...kiss...'

'...and...  my princess????'

'What done this means, Taeyeon?'

'You're dead meat, if I catch you... :)  '

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

 

Without Taengsic knowing, what they just done had been fully saw by a girl not far away from her at the corner.

 

 

 

"Wae? Taeyeonnie..." Sadness tears slide down from her cheeks.

 

 


A/N: Yeah!! Chukahamida, you reach the botton of the chap!!! Finally... =______=;

Again, Happy birthday, Jessica!!!!!!

Thanks for the upvoted from @shahnaz_!!!! *Bow 90 degree*

Thanks for the comments from last chap!!! Touch...

 

I know, you may feel some scene is not necessary and lame... Just tell me what you think... Again... No silent readers today!!! PLEASE~~ At least today!!!

 

See you next chap!! STILL,  DO MISS ME!!!!

 

 

Ps: KYYAAA!!! Taeyeon's intagram!!!! Sica's cute~~~