[ :) ]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

A/N: I'm sweating crazily in air-con room... =____________=!!! What the...


 
 
"Annyeong..." Jessica tried to introduce herself, since she saw Taeyeon's hesitation. This hurt her...
 
 
 
"Omo!! You're Jessica!!!" Mrs Kim exclaimed while she pulled out a bit to look at the girl she hugging, clearly. She recognised Jessica's voice!
 
 
 
Taeyeon jaw dropped to the floor again, twice a day. 
 
 
 
Jessica stunned on Mrs Kim's reaction, surprised by the elder, much. Not only Jessica, all the girls surprised by our almighty Mrs Kim. Jessica stiffened in Mrs Kim's arms with a bit blushing. Tiffany, YoonA and Sunny had their confused look. The midget? On astral trip, I think...
 
 
 
"Aigoo, yeputta~~ You're much more beautiful than I expected, Jessica." Mrs Kim's eyes literally twinkling while staring at Jessica, just like she found the most value treasure already. She internally celebrated, 'cause meet Jessica is the most intent for her to visit her daughter's campus. Visits her illness daughter just an excuse for her to meet Jessica. 
 
 
 
"T-thanks, Mrs Kim, n-nice to meet y-you..." Jessica stuttering. She can felt that all the eyes landing on her.
 
 
 
"Umma, do you know Jessi?" Tiffany asked while tilted her head aside cutely. So curious now, not only her, but also YoonA and Sunny.
 
 
 
"Yeah! I know her more that than~~" Mrs Kim's eyes still glued on her new 'toy' and stated casually, but enough for let her own daughter panicked on her mom's sudden act. 
 
 
 
Oh, how can we forgot that unperdictable Mrs Kim~
 
 
 
"U-umma!!! Why you here?!" Taeyeon dashed toward to her mom, and blocked between her mom and her dream girl, tried to stop her mom to spell more.
 
 
 
"Oh, I'm here visit my daughter, of course." Although Mrs Kim said that, but what she did is totally different. She push away her own daughter, who blocked her view. She even not landing her eyes on Taeyeon, her twinkling eyes just can see Jessica Jung at the moment. Who is Kim Taeyeon? I don't think she remember her own daughter.
 
 
 
Mrs Kim... You gonna drooling soon... Wipe the corner of your lips, please...
 
 
 
All the girls just confused on Mrs Kim's act. Stood there and eyeing what's will happen next.
 
 
 
"Mrs Kim..." Jessica stuttering while eyeing her crush on the floor. Poor midget, how many times will you kiss the floor for a day?
 
 
 
"Just call me 'umma' already, my dear~" Mrs Kim stated while looking at her daughter-in-law soon-to-be in satisfied, the more she observing the beautiful girl, the more she like this girl. She secretly proud on her daughter's taste.
 
 
 
"EEEHHHH?!" All the girls excepted Jessica exclaimed. While pop their eyes out.
 
 
 
Is it too fast?
 
No, is Taeyeon too slow... *nod nod with cross arms*
 
 
 
All the girls looking at Mrs Kim and Jessica back and forth.
 
 
 
"Jessi, just call 'umma'!! They we're more closer than before!!!" Tiffany nugging Jessica. Credit to Tiffany Hwang!
 
 
 
"U-umma..." Jessica murmured, almost can't be heard. She hang her head low, to hide her blushing red tomato face.
 
 
 
An 'umma' made Taengsic's heart fluttering. Jessica can't help, but blushed madly, while Taeyeon smile like an idiot beside. She is so satisfied on that 'umma'. She want more, she want Jessica be her girlfriend. 
 
 
 
Just. Make. A. Move. Midget~ don't stood there and day dreaming, will ya~~
 
 
 
"Oh Kyyaaa~~~ I love this girl!!!" Mrs Kim pulled the red-tomato girl that called her 'umma' into her arms.
 
 
 
"Huh? Umma!!! Enough!!" Taeyeon separated her mom and her dream girl. 
 
 
 
 
 
'Too much hugging!!! I still not yet be so close to my Sica yet!'
Taeyeon's
 
 

 

Not so close yet?! You even KISSED Jesica before! You two even did THAT before!! Not so close?!

 

Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's wrist and pulled the latter to hide her at her back, to ent her mom to do more hugging or skinship that she not yet having. She puffed her cheeks to the max, glaring at her mom. Mrs Kim smirked slyly while glaring back to her own midget daughter, squirming her eyebrows up and down.

 

 

Literally, both mother and daughter have their glare-battle.

 

 

'protective much?'

'She still not yours yet~~'

Mrs Kim's

 

 

'I will make her mine!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

'Oh, when? Age already~~'

'Your mom is impatient here already!'

Mrs Kim's

 

 

 

Before Taeyeon can 'protest' back , her mom already ignored her.

 

"Jessica, can you show me the campus?" Mrs Kim shooed her daughter away again, and immediately grabbed Jessica and walked away. Literally forgot the others.

 

Ha! Should I say that Mrs Kim win Jessica away?? 

 

"Umma!!! How bout me?!" Taeyeon, who literally been leave behind by her mom, yelled to her mom's back.

 

"Aigoo... TaeTae-ah... You're not a baby anymore... Stop umma here, umma there~~" Mrs Kim turned her head and looked at her blow-up daughter, sighed while shaking her head in hopeless...

 

"Don't you here is for visit your ill daughter? Me! ME~~" Taeyeon stated while jaw dropped slightly, pointing on herself.

 

Tiffany literally laughed her off, she used to see how the way Mrs Kim and Taeyeon be together, not a typical lovely mom-daughter should be. Sometime, Tiffany will confused on who's supposed to be the mother, who's be the daughter. 

 

For YoonA, all this is funny and interesting for her, especially when she saw the protective Taeyeon to Jessica. She has her own mind, she smirk secretly.

 

For bunny Sunny. Sad to say that she been leave out. Sorry bunny.

 

For Jessica... She is totally chaos in between Kim's. She looked at Tiffany for help, but the latter just give her an insure smile.

 

"Ayeh ayeh... Come..." Mrs Kim stated, while waves her arms to gesture her daughter to go with them.

 

The puppy happily waves her tail and approaching to her mother and her dream girl. Leave Tiffany, YoonA and Sunny behind.

 

"Here, help umma carry this..." Once Taeyeon close to them, Mrs Kim 'throw' her own purse and a bag to her own daughter. Treated Taeyeon as a butler.

 

"What?!" Taeyeon exclaimed with a pouted. Jessica chuckled on the cute expression of her crush.

 

"That's your nutrition porridge." Mrs Kim stated while bring Jessica walked around.

 

"Another AWFUL nutrition porridge?! Umma!! I already get off from ill!!!!!" Tae kid whined.

 

"No argue. Or I will burn all your fluffy toys if you don't eat." Mrs Kim stated.

 

"Just burn~ I growth! Not need those donkungs already!" Taeyeon said while sulking, still tailing behind. Start condolencing on her dookungs internally. 

 

 

'Oh ma poor dookungs, I'm sorry...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

Mrs Kim surprised on Taeyeon's statement. Before she can think for other to blackmail her daughter...

 

"Taenggoo..." The silent girl finally say something. Mrs Kim looked at Jessica in surprised.

 

 

'Taenggoo?'

Mrs Kim's

 

 

"I don't want eat that awful foods anymore, Sica..." Our Kim puppy whined while tailing around her dream girl, pouting.

 

"But umma had prepared those for you..." 

 

Mrs Kim keep mum and observing her daughter and Jessica with a smile plastered on her face, ear to ear. Nodding her head lightly, while saw her daughter-in-law soon-to-be stand by her side.

 

"Huh... But, I already..." Jessica cut off Taeyeon.

 

"Is good for you." Both Taengsic down in their own world...

 

Haha~ Mrs Kim been leave behind.

 

Taeyeon bargaining on not eat the nutrition porridge again...

 

"Then I will prefect to call you 'Midget' back, instead of 'Taenggoo'..." Oh yeah~~ Jessica has more bargaining power! Indeed.

 

"Ok! I eat!!!" Without wasting a second, Taeyeon immediately get in.

 

Who's the boss here~~~

 

Mrs Kim laughed her off internally. Jessica officially control over her daughter, from head to toes. Won the dookungs!!! She silently watching the two little kids from behind, while Taengsic walking in front of her. She is surprised on how Jessica caring on Taeyeon when they found a place, sit down for let Taeyeon having her 'lovely' nutrition porridge.

 

"Taeyeon, stop playing on your foods." Mrs Kim stated, but her daughter just give her a grimace.

 

"Taenggoo..." Jessica sighed. Taeyeon happily gulped down her foods after hearing Jessica called her nickname. 

 

Mrs Kim smile in warm while watching the interaction between Taengsic. She started love this blonde more and more, for her daughter. She can see how happy Taeyeon is, when she is with Jessica. And for her observed, she can sensed the caring and love from Jessica's eyes, when the latter looked at her daughter.

 

When they talked about her daughter alone, as she shooed Taeyeon away for get some drinks for them. She saw Jessica's face lighted up,with a slightly blush on cheeks. Evidence for her that this girl has feeling on her TaeTae.

 

That's enough for her. She decided not to do anything much to ruin out Taengsic. Sometime, a harsh pushing from others will cause the side effect ruining their lovely relationship now. She know that they just need a slightly 'push' to make each other confess to each other. But she know, she is not that 'push'.

 

Kids have their own world, own life... Parents can't interrupt so much, just let her kid solve thing by herself.

 

Just blamed she has a slow and dense daughter...

 

 

'Nothing much I can do for my daughter anymore...'

'My TaeTae growth...'

Mrs Kim's


A/N:

Thanks for those commented in this fic, thanks for not be a 'silent reader'. 

Thanks for those upvoted, for letting me know that you love this fic. *Bow in sincerely*

This fic will end soon, I think... I will end it before I start to ruin out this lovely fic, I decided to end it... ( I hate drama, and I'm tired...)