[Library]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

StepIsDumbo:

Bello my readers. Thanks for waiting.

I'm happy for the new PV "Galaxy Supernova" today, so I decided to update~~

And for those 75 upvoters whom already showed your love to this fic. THANK YOU!!!! I love you all with all my !! I would say heart, but my is BIGGER!!!
Note: This is the very first time I said 'I Love you' here~

Enjoy reading!


 

Still in the library, the deep corner of the library, best place for hide yourself. A certain blonde standing in front of a shelf that full of books, she has a random book on her, but... she is zoning out!! Book in infont of her, but her glance... blank, not even focus on the words on the book, just BLANK. Typical Jessica Jung, be able to space out everywhere. Her expression started changing, her corner of lips started crept up, tiny blushed can be found from her cute cheeks. Aow~ Jung Jessica, what are you thinking on?? Obvious, she is thinking on a certain famous midget in their campus. Kim all-so-charming midget Taeyeon. Her girlfriend. Jessica Jung's girlfriend. Oh~~ this tittle made Jessica Jung turned into a tomato now!! She love that so much.

A sigh escaped from her. Oh Wea???? Why you sighing, Jessica? Hold on! A slight frown found on her face followed by the sigh. Ahhhhh... What's wrong??

A pair of tiny arms s around her tiny waist without her knowing, and pulled her into a hug from behind, this made her jumped a bit. But she calmed down when she found out the owner of that pair of arms. It's obvious right? Who dare to do that to her? Back hugging the ice princess without permission? The ice princess, the queen of this campus we talking about.

"I missed you." Murmured by the girl behind her, Jessica smile in shyly. As to prove what she said, Taeyeon pulled the girl in her arms more to her, tightened the embrace, made them have no gap between them. Taeyeon rest her chin on Jessica's shoulder, while the latter rest her back on her lover. A simple back hug from this midget enough made our ice princess's frowning expression away from her flawless face. They enjoying the silence moments while sharing each other's warmth.

"You're late." Jessica complainted in soft, while caring the arms that around her waist, softly. Playing with midget's short yet cute fingers before intertwined them with her own.

"Mianhe." Taeyeon tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on her lover's cheek. Enough to make Jessica blushing.

"Taenggoo, is that real? Is it real that you belongs to me already? I feel like a dream..." Jessica murmured. Oh, that explained why our ice princess is frowning and sighing just now. Everything just too prefect to her. The one she love so much said that she love her too, love her just the same way she has, and be her girlfriend, belong to her. KIM TAEYOEN belong to JESSICA JUNG. She feels like she own the whole world now. People said that before, more higher the place you stand, the more happiness you have, the more hurt you will suffer. The more hesitate and insecure feelings you will having. Can't blame Jessica been such insecure on the relationship between her and Taeyeon. At first, they are rivals, they stay on that status for more than two years already. Not to mention every single bickering and pranks they had from each other. To be more clear, you will only stay with your rival if there is no one leave at the last day of the world. And Jessica can't help, but fall deeply to her rival, which made her feel helpless. Day by day, the love for her to Taeyeon growth more and more, much more than she can handle already. It feel like she is in a wonderful dream, when Taeyeon said she love her and ask her to be her girlfriend. If this is just a dream, Jessica swear that she will do anything for just to stay in this dream, doesn't want to wake up. If someone wake her up from that, and tell her that its just a dream, she swear she will make that person regret to be born.

"How bout this?" Taeyeon can sensed the unsecured feeling from Jessica's tone. She tip toed again, and tried to pepper both Jessica's cheeks with her kisses. She peppering the kisses non-stop, earned the giggles from the girl in her arms.

"This is better." Jessica tilted her head, and let her lips met Taeyeon's. both of them sharing a sweet kiss in this peaceful library, which the warm sunlight infiltrated from the window. Well, who permit to let the students do such things in library??? Hmm~ not a good example~~

The kiss they sharing is not a passionate one, but content full of love to each other. Both of them love the fact that they can kiss each other like this way, which they won't have any possible chance when both of them still in rivals status. Love that they have the right to kiss each other freely.

They apart from their sweet puppy-kitty kiss unwillingly while the oxygen is needed badly. Jessica lower her head tried to hide her blush, but Taeyeon found that is super duper cute, again she tip toed and planted a kiss on Jessica's haffet.

"Aish... Now I hate to be in short..." Taeyeon pouted and complainted on her height in the very first time in her life. She failure to plant a kiss on her lover's haffet.

"Midget..."Jessica giggled. Taeyeon pouted even more and also puffed her cheek a bit. Cute hamster look on puppyTae. Jessica turned herself and face to her lover, while she still in Taeyeon's arms. She encircled her arms around midget's neck, and kissed the latter's forehead.

"Don't sulked, I love the way you're, including your short-legs." Jessica giggled while Taeyeon frowned cutely on her remarks. 

Taeyeon smirked in ertly before she pulled the girl in her arms closer to her, and even burned her face onto the latter chest, where near the... You know where... ByunTae appear!! Earned a light squeal but still high pitch from Jessica.

"Now I love my height again." ByunTae even nuzzling on Jessica's chest with her nose, she inhaled much on Jessica's scent, oh, she love that so much, addicted.

"Yah! Byun!!!" Jessica squealing while slapping Taeyeon on shoulder, hard one. She feel so shy on what her lover doing on her.

"But byun only for you, ByunTae love Sica-chu." Taeyeon looked up and said, she looked deeply into her love sincerely. Jessica drowning in that pair of sincere lovely eyes from Taeyeon. She's touched on what her lover stated.

"Sica, don't feel any unsecured, 'caused I will love you with all my heart in my entire life." Taeyeon caring Jessica's cheek softly and lovely.

"Chessy dork." Jessica can feel the unsecured feelings fade out under Taeyeon's statement and the touch.

"This cheesy dork gonna stick with you forever, so... Watch out~~" Taeyeon immediately pressed her lips on Jessica's. the latter responses immediately. When both Taengsic gonna deeper the kiss, they been interrupted...

 

"Stop, Yul!! It's tickling!!!"

 

Taengsic aparted from their lips-locking when they heard the familiar sound. They though that just an acouasma, no way they heard their Tiffmom's voice here, which a bit husky and low...

Both of them decided to ignore it, and continue whatever they just doing... KISS~~ 

When their lips just leave no more than a inch...

 

"Mushroom, your tummy is so cute..." 

 

Both of Taengsic jerked up when they heard Yuri's voice. Both of them staring at each other with their eyes widen too the max.

 

'Yuri?!' Mushroom?! TUMMY?!'

'WHAT THE HECK!!'

Taengsic's

 

Both of them totally forget what they want to continue when they heard another weird sound, sound like moans(?). Oh my god~~~~~ what's happened?! 

Taengsic decided to find out what the heck that is. Eh, kids... That's not good to be a curious kids sometimes, if you know what's that means...

Taengsic intertwined their fingers while approaching to the source of the weird sound. They approaching to the side corner that has a couch on and covered by bookshelves, which not far from where they are. Both Taengsic popped their cute head out behind the shelf. Both of them shocked on what they saw. they found both their best friends eating each other's mouth, just like what they did couple minutes ago, but the things different from them is, Yuri's naughty hands, 'swimming' on Tiffany's curved body, near the... Both YulTi obviously drowning in their own y world, not even realised they got two innocent kids as their audiences, well, not that innocent actually.

Both of Taengsic exchange signal with each other, while a slight naughty smirk appeared on both their faces.

"Miss Kwon Yuri and Miss Hwang Miyoung. library is a holy place for study, not making out." Hey, said that to the one kissed her girlfriend behind the shelf just now. Taeyeon used a serious tone pretended that she is the librarian, Jessica tried hard to hold her laughter. Made both lovebird on the couch jerked up.

"We did nothing!!" Tiffany exclaimed, while jumped from the couch.

"OUCH!!" Yuri whined in pain while she been pushed by Tiffany, made her literally kissed the floor with her y lips. Aow, poor Yuri.

Both Taengsic laughed hard on their best friends reaction.

"TaeTae!! Jessi?!" Now YulTi be even nervous than been caught by librarian.

"Yul, I think you owe us some explaination... and you Tiff." Jessica tilted her head and looked at her best friend that on the floor and also Tiffany, who in panicked mode. Jessica staring at them creeply, freaked both YulTi out. Taeyeon just followed what her girlfriend do, creepy stare while moving her oh-so-cute eyebrows up and down.

"Hehe... Look... I can explain... Just stop your creepy look..." Yuri lift both her hands up as a peace signal to two prankters in front of them, while her girlfriend already hide herself behind her. Jessica's stare is freaking creepy. LOL

Both taengsic not even make a step toward YulTi already enough made YulTi backward themselves, again drop back to the couch behind.

"We get together at the last night of Summer camp!!" Tiffany exclaimed while closed her eyes tightly. Yuri nodding her head non-stop on her girlfriend's remarks.

Oh, love that summer camp~ Everythings started at there~~ Taengsic and YulTi~~

"I confessed to mushroom after she brought me back to our cabin after I drunk and she accepted me that night." Yuri pulled her mushroom into her arms, hugged her firmly. Tiffany surprised on Yuri's action, blushed madly.

Oh~~ Love the functionary after alcohol!!! Kkyyaaa~~~ alcohol love is in the air!!

Taengsic looked at each other in shocked. They been fooled in such damn long period already by their best friends!!!  After sharing the meaningful glances, they turned their attention back to the couple in the couch. Of course, with a fake serious expression. Good actresses they are after all.

"You cheated me... You gulled your BESTFRIEND!" Both Taengsic said in chorus, still on their serious expression, tried to let YulTi feel that they are mad on them. They even emphasized that 'Bestfriend' clearly to YulTi. Made them GUITY~~

"Anniyaa... TaeTae/Sica both of you hate each other so much that time, always fought... How can us tell you that? And, we decided to tell you lately already, just you found it now..." What a good explaination (excuse) eh? (Nah, blame the author's laziness *smirk* All the readers know that very well.) Both YulTi dash toward their bestfriend, each side, hugged their own bestfriend like there was no tomorrow. Oh, drama couple. Both Taengsic rolled their eyes on their drama friend.

"Tiff, back off, Taenggoo is mine." Jessica felt jealous on how Tiffany hugged her Taenggoo. JellySIca mode on! Even she know Tiffany is just best friend, but still, no one can be intimacy to her Taenggoo anymore. She hate that feelings after she saw that bunny kissed her puppy when puppyTae still not belong to her yet, but now, she own this puppy, so she has her right to let out her jelly monster. Jessica pried Tiffany's arms away from her Taenggoo and pulled the midget into her arms, hugged her firmly. Signal that this is her property. Oh, so possessive eh, Jessica-Jung?

Taeyeon showed her brightest and proud smile to her shocked friends. She, Jung Jessica's property. Happy midget. YulTi had their jaw dropped to the floor.

"Eh?! WHat?!" Yuri exclaimed. Yuri-ah, you're in library... lower your tone please~~ See, here comes the real ahjuma, oops, sorry, is Miss librarian. They been warned by miss librarian, they will be kicked out from the library once they make noise again.

"heheheheheeee..." Midget giggled in happily and also idiotly.

"Sound like both of you got an explaination to do too." Oh Tiffmom mode on. Kids, prepare yourselves on the tons of questions from mom~~

Great~~~ they gonna have long chat time till tomorrow morning.

"I don't mind that~" Taeyeon stolen a kiss on her girlfriend's lips, earned a soft slap by tomato shySica. EH, where's that possesive Jung just now?

"OMO!!! Yul, kids are growth!!"


"Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrhhhh!!!!!!" A midget using her oh-so-cute short legs run as fast as her might, run for her life.

"Waaaaaaaaaahhh~~~~~" A cute deer following behind that short legs puppy, run for her life too!!!

"Sssooorrrrreeeeeewww mushroom-ah!!!" A tan girl joined the stupid group.

Three dorks running around the dining hall, shouting like a kids, made the dining hall became a kindergarden or worse, is a nursery... Aigoo... Why and when on earth Yulappa joined the pado kids group??

"YYAAHHH!! STOP you guys!! I gonna rip you all into pieces!!" Oh!!! Tiffmom roared out her lungs. Gosh, Tiff's brand microphone on!!! The whole dining hall echoing Tiffany's roar~~

"Sica-chu save us!!" Midget run to her lover, and hide behind Jessica, who surprised on the back hug from the midget.

"Save me too, Jessica!!" Both YoonYul joined the midget, hide themselves behind Taengsic. Funny scene, while two taller girls tried hard to hide themselves behind the petite girl.

"What's wrong?" Jessica still has no cure on what's happened, while saw a HellFany approaching her, no, is them.

"Jessi! Get out of my way, I gonna kill that three brats by 'decorating' my room into a bugs hell!!" HellFany roared. They decorated Tiffany's room into a whole bugs land, different type of bugs toy all over the room, every corner. Jessica wider her eyes. Crap! She found that!

"C'mon, Pany-ah, I just missed your famous 'Bug songs' already. Besides, Yoong want to see what's the famous Bug songs are." Stupid midget, pouring more oil onto the fuming fire.

"Yeah, I'm curious on that so much!" Add on another pabo deer here.... *faceplamed*

"And Yuri! You shouldn't stand on their side!!!" Tiffany stomped her feets.

"They can't finished it before you came back if I didn't help them." Another pabo registered under pabo list.

"You're dead meat, KWON!!!"

"SIca also helped us to buy and decorated too!!" Hmmm, that's what best friend do! Won't let you free yourself, will get you into trouble with her. Best friend DEABAK!!!

"JESSI!!!!!!!!"

"KKKyyyyyaaaaaaaa!!!!" High pitch shrieks. Now, Jessica need to run for her life too~~~

Happy family scene on air at dining hall~~

Who said kids are growth?? Still as childish as usual, or even worse... Influenced others to be childish together with them.


Hey you! Yes, you! I'm talking to you, you

"Hi~" *waves hands*

I'm trying hard to make you smile here... So~ S.M.I.L.E~~  (tell me that you're smiling please~ even a fake one also make me happy...)

Ok, YulTi is clear, what's next?

See ya, till we meet again!
Do comment~

ps: DO MISS ME!!