[Mosquitoes??]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

(Continue from last chap...)

 

 

The next day morning.

 

 

The sun already rose from the horizon and the sunlight filtered through every part that it can go through. The birds are happily in singing melodiously, just to show how they appreciated to have such blessed sunshine morning.

 

Jessica wake up because of the sunlight has striking on her, she shifted a bit without open her eyes to hide from the light, instead of meet the pillow, her face touch something, something soft and warm, something that has nice scent, and she like that scent. She move closer and nuzzled 'it', and sighed in satifaction.

 

But weird, that 'something' started squirming a bit, and she can felt a weight on her waist, she tried to pry it off but it even more cling on her waist. She decided to open her eyes to find out what is that annoying thing.

 

Jessica slowly open her eyes, she frozen on her position when her vision is clear. She was shocked in what she had saw, her eyes widen.

 

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jessica let out her famous dolphin scream.

 

"What! What!!" Taeyeon, who sleep beside Jessica jerked up immediately.

 

"Why are you here!!!!!!!!" Jessica shouted in hysterics.

 

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Is Taeyeon's turn for shouted in hysterics now.

 

Both of them looked at each other in frighthen.

 

"AARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" Both shouted again, when saw each other , yeah, !

 

Both of them turned and looked at themselves.

 

"AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Shouted together again, and covered themselves immediately with the blanket.

 

"GAWD! What had you done on me!!!!!!!!!!!!" They shouted on each other.

 

 

 

 

Teayeon and Jessica were deep in their consternation, their brain still in chaos, can't restruct the pieces at the moment, maybe because the effect of hangover, maybe just too astounded on what they are now.

 

 

"What's happened?!" Both of them asked each other, by yelling, of course.

 

 

“Why you here?!"

 

 

"I am asking you first!!" Both of them acted the same, just like reflection from the mirror.

 

 

"Answer me!"

 

 

"Yah!!"

 

 

"Stop mimesising me!!!"

 

 

Be the more violent one between them, Jessica, the Football prodigy of their school, instinctually kicked Taeyeon with her 'golden right foot' violently, made the poor shorty rolled down to the floor.

 

 

 

"Ouch!"

 

 

 

*Pakkkkk*

 

 

 

Poor Taenggoo now is on the floor, lied on her stomach, literally kissing the floor. Tsk, tsk... tsk...

 

 

Taeyeon groaned in pain and jumped up from the surface wrathfully, gazed on the girl on the bed, who just kicked her. She forgot that she was... .

 

 

Jessica stiffed when the Taeyeon suddenly jumped into her vision. She doesn't know how to react, just stared at Taeyeon. Her face red like a tomato momentary, because the girl in front of her, of course, but which made her blushed in madly because she can clearly saw the hickeys and love bites all over the shorty.

 

 

 

 

 

'What the hell was that...'

'Gawd... don't tell me that I done that...'

'Kill me...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon, who stood there and 'happily' let Jessica 'viewing' her, now just realized that she was ! Great!! Her face immediately blushed like a tomato, just like Jessica. She jumped into the bed try to cover herself by blanket, no choices, because the blanket is the best option for her to cover her whole body.

 

 

"Yah! What are you doing!" Jessica yelled at frighten when she saw Taeyeon approached nearer to her, and jumped to the bed. She close her eyes tightly and violently 'swaying' her legs.

 

 

"Aoowwwwww!!! It's HURT!! Don't do that anymore!" Taeyeon groaned in pain again, when she received the second kick from Jessica. But this time she managed to stay on her bed.

 

 

"Get down, MIDGET!!" Jessica opened her eyes, saw the latter still in the bed, she shouted.

 

 

"Yah!!! This is my bed! MINE!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon fireback. She pulled her blanket more to her, tried to cover herself more. This made Jessica's bare body exposed a bit. Jessica gasped, and immediately pulled back the only cover she using.

 

 

"Don't pulled! Midget!!!" Jessica and Taeyeon were  scramble for the blanket.

 

 

"That's mine!!! Iceberg!!!!!"

 

 

Their tug-of-war increased in impetuosity.

 

 

"Wah!!"

 

 

"Ouch..."

 

 

Suddenly, Jessica lost her balance due to Taeyeon pulled the blanket with all her might abruptly. Jessica felling herself to Taeyeon's direction and bump into Taeyeon's chest, while both of them fall back flat to the bed. Now Jessica on top of Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica and Taeyeon groaned on pain. Jessica looked up to Taeyeon while the latter also looked down to her. Both of their glances met, but Jessica gazed deadly on Taeyeon, the latter did the same. Both of them stayed on their position for a few seconds. After that, they just realized how intimate their position are, both of them can felt the scent from each other, and also the breathe. Some initimate familiar feelings came back momentary, the tingling feeling when skinship, or should said the feelings that they had felt yeaterday night had come back. The embarrassment overcome both of them, caused them felt like wanna dig a hole to bury themselves on it. Both of their heart beat in crazily. Jessica quickily get away from Taeyeon.

 

 

Jessica looked around and found her dress, she bend down while holding the blanket with placed it on her chest, picked her clothes with her trembling hand, she tried hard to put it on, but failed, she cursed in frustrated. All her minds now, is wanna get lost from her as soon as she can, she felt she can't stay for another seconds anymore. She give up on use her dress, she brace herself and dash to the bathroom with just-God-know-how-fast-it-was speed, without looked back, yeah, how can she look back to Taeyeon?

 

 

Again, leave the dumbfounded Taeyeon on the bed. Why she been dumbfounded? Hmn hmn, because she saw her 'outstanding merits' on Jessica's, when the latter bend down from the bed to pick up her clothes.

 

 

 

 

'Oh my God...'

'Jinja? I did it??????'

'...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

After heard the loud bang from the bathroom door, Taeyeon jumped a bit, back from her lost... She stand up from the bed, and slowly approach to the full-length mirror, while holding her blanket, covered herself. Standing infront the mirror.

 

 

At the same time, Jessica, who escaped to bathroom, looked to the mirror.

 

 

Both of them stared at the mirror, actually was stared at their own image reflected from the mirror. Their lagging brain now started working slowly when they saw the 'evidences' all over their bodies. The pieces of memories of last night began flashed over their chaos minds.

 

 

They gasped, be stunned and speechless... The horror expressions became more and more, deeper and deeper...

 

 

"GGGGAAAAAWWWWDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Both of them shouted horrified again in front of the mirror.

 

 

What a 'wonderful' morning, birds still singing their own love song on the tree.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

On the bus, way back to the Seoul town.

 

 

The students enjoying their happy chatting on the bus. All of them are exicted about they are way back to home.

 

 

Left side sits,

 

 

"TaeTae... TaeTae..." Tiffany keep calling her best friend beside her, Taeyeon, who literally be a figurine, doesn't move at all, but just staring on the sky outside the window blankly, with a dumb expression.

 

 

Right side sits, same row.

 

 

"Sica-ah... Sica... youhuuu~" Yuri calling other figurine beside her. Jessica, who rest her head on the window of the bus, crest-fallen on her sit looked like a doll been left behind by her owner.

 

 

Both YulTi frowned a bit, turned their glances to meet each other. Both gave what-happened expression to each other, and next seconds, replied with shrug their shoulders. Tiffany sighed in facepalmed herself, and Yuri sighed in rubbed her temple, due to the headache, effect of hangover.

 

 

"TaeTae..." Tiffany keep poking Taeyeon's soften cheek, she will stop untill the latter response her.

 

 

"Sica..." Yuri keep swaying her hand in front of Jessica.

 

 

After two seconds.

 

 

"Bwo??" Both Taengsic said in unison, they turned their glances to their friends, but before they can look on their friends, their glances meet each other accidentally. Both Taeyeon and Jessica stiffed a bit immediately when their glances met, but they quickily turned away from each other, looking out from the window of the bus. YulTi noticed.

 

 

"Somethings happened between you and Taeyeon/Jessica?" YulTi asked in unison.

 

 

"NO!!" Taengsic answered in panic, both of them stiffed when both of them found that they had mimesised each other again.

 

 

"Bwoooyaaa..." Both YulTi jumped a bit on Taengsic reaction, looked back and forth between Taeyeon and Jessica. Both Taengsic sighed internally.

 

 

"Then, are you both alright?" Tiffany mom asked.

 

 

"Yeah, both of you are weird and lifeless started from this morning." Yuri appa seconded.

 

 

"Yeah..."  "I'm fine..."  Both Taengsic murmured, and gulped.

 

 

"Omo, TaeTae!! What's that?!" Tiffany asked, when she pointed her finger on Taeyeon's neck. Correctly, is hickey!! haha!!!

 

 

Tiffany's question earned the curious from Yuri and also Jessica, and both of them looked at the point Tiffany had pointed on. Taeyeon and Jessica felt their heart skipped a beat, they had their eyes widen like a table tennis ball, stiffed on their sit, both of them can clearly felt that their cheeks started heat up.

 

 

"N-nothing... F-Fany..." Taeyeon immediately covered the 'evidence' of their wild night with her palm.

 

 

"Then, why you had that... red..." Tiffany move closer, intended to look more clearly, while tried to grab and move away Taeyeon's hand. Taeyeon panicked, felt urge to die.

 

 

"Eh! Sica-ah! You also got!" Yuri exclaimed, don't know when she turned her attention to the girl beside her. Now the turn for Jessica panicked in dead, she quickily zipped her track suit full, up to the collar, covered her hickey.

 

 

"Erm.... I-I... I think... No..." Jessica stunned, doesn't know what she was talking about.

 

 

"THE MOSQUITO BITE!!!!" Taeyeon yelled. Good answers, Taeng!

 

 

"Yeah!! We been bite by mosquitoes!!" Jessica seconded. This is the first time they co-operated to cover each other, right? HAHA!!

 

 

"Mosquitoes?" YulTi asked, while raised one of their eyebrow and stared at their best friends in questionaire looks.

 

 

"Yes, stupid mosquitoes! hehe..." Taeyeon said. Jessica gazed on Taeyeon sercetly.

 

 

 

'Stupid?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Yeah! IDIOT mosquitoes!" Jessica fireback.

 

 

 

'Huh?! Idiot?!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

" mosquitoes!"

 

 

"Goddamed mosquitoes!"

 

 

The bickering started, YulTi don't know whether they should felt relieved as their best friends are in normal, or sighed in headache for bickering Taengsic again. They just... felt speechless...

 

 

Aow~~ Ours TaeKid and SicaKid back to normal~~ Bickering Taengsic~~ How harmonious they are~~~

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi, readers...

Thanks for the comments for last chap... Really thanks, coz i always need them so much...

Thanks for the upvoted from @Marie052!! *Bowed 90 degree*

Eh... bored chap update... miahe... coz I'm busy in between uni stuff n stay at hosp...
physically and mentally tired... no ideas for both my story... juz update Taengsic one, but didn't update Taeny one this time. (If u had subscribed both, I'm sorry for tat...)

please leave ur comments... I need them badly...

Bye... ...