[Yes]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

Jessica walked into the library with her joyful pace. Even she has her title as 'Ice princess', expressionless on her face as always, but she still can't hide her happiness, sweetest smile always crept on her face. She greeted to all the students that passed by her all the way to the library and in library, with her killer smile. Her sweet smile that rarely can be see made the passed by swooned. Oh~ can't you see that there are countless of 'dead' bodies that laid all the way of the alley outside the library? Their souls literally out from their bodie. the 'killer'? Obviously, JUNG! That 'killer' despited all the 'mess' she had done, still happily drown in her own happyland. Typical girl that immersing in 'love river'. Yeah, you're right, Jung Jessica is in love.

 

Girl in love is always glowing, always has her face full of pinky fuffy flush. And always giggling idiotly by herself with no reason.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

"Kim Taeyeon! You gonna clean up the storeroom behind campus today as payback to abuse the school's property!!!" Again, Ms Boa's statement echoed the whole campus.

 

 

To love, you need to pay, Kim Taeyeon. Want to be a romance freak, you need to pay too~~

 

"Aachu... Aachu!!!" Taeyeon sneezed cutely due to the dust of the storeroom. Oh Gosh~~ cleaning the storeroom that hasn't been clean for an age is not a joke~~ trust me~~ Crying an ocean~~ ok, that's not the main point, Mianhe...

 

"Geez, I just kindly fully utilising the campus's facilities..." Oh, really? 

 

Another dust flying all over show, while the midget patting a certain part of dust-full equipment.

 

*cough cough*

 

"It been unuse seen such... an age(?) already, I just kindly help them to test that is it still working well or not..." Hmmm... True~  since I didn't see the boadcasting system worked in my campus before too~~ build for display...

 

"And that Yoong!!! How can she abandon me!!!" Midget waving the whisk on her hand, on the air, harshly.

 

'Mianhe, Taeng! Ms Boa is scary!!!' from our cutest deer, Im YoonA.

 

Taeyeon-ah, there's someone said before. 'Everyone for himself, the devil take the hindmost.' 'There's better one person sacrificed rather than all die together.' Ok, not a good one... LOL

 

"Nevermind, I sure that Sica got my 'message' this time! Yosh!! Keep it up, Taeng!!" Kim almighty midget is literally dancing dorkily with her whisk alone in this dust-full storeroom. Wuuu~~ waves, y but still dorky...

 

"She will be mine soon~~" Do a y yet dorky turn.

 

Taeyeon froze on her position which still on of her arm in the air, index finger pointed up and her swayed to the left. Her face pale a bit, but immediately turned into red like a tomato which she saw there is another human being standing in front of her, next there door.

 

"Su-sunny-ah..." Taeyeon said in stammering, she feel so embrassing now.

 

"T-Taeyeonie." Sunny took a deep breath before dare herself walk approach to the stupid midget who still in the stupid 'ending' position of her dance with the whisk.

 

Taeyeon surprised on how fast Sunny approaching her, and also, the latter's serious expression that hanging on her face. Usually bunny always greeted at her with the brightest and sweetest eye-smile, like the most prettiest flower under the sun at summer period.

 

"Su-sunny?" Taeyeon stunned on the closeness of the girl to her, before she can backward a bit to pull out a safe distance, she froze in shock!!

 

 

Kiss.

 
K.I.S.S...
 
 
Kissing...
 
 
Two girls are... K.I.S.S.I.N.G... ?!
 
 
 
 
'Oh my god~~ I'm kissing her!! Oh my god! Oh my GOD!! I'm waiting this moment for such long already!'
Sunny's
 
 
 
 
'Sh-she... she is... ki-kissing me? KISSING ME?!'
Taeyeon's
 
 
 
 
Two girls are kissing... One of the girl mentally yelled in joyful, she can feel herself floating on the air soon, since she rarely feel the ground already. Million of firework on her mind while her fluttered heartbeat is only sound she can heard. Another girl... Stiffened... Shocked by the bolt action from the girl in front of her, currently pressing her own lips more onto her. Her eyes widen to the max as she staring at the eyes closed girl infront of her in freaked out. Brain jammed.
 
 
 
 
'My gosh! I don't know that I can be such bold! What should I do now?'
Sunny's
 
 
 
'What should I do now?! Should I push her away?'
Taeyeon's
 
 
 
 
Two girls that busy in their own didn't realise that there is another girl stunned at the entrance, heart broken into million pieces bout the scene she saw. From the moment that heartbroken scene went into her vision, she felt the world under her is crashing. Her knees went weak, numb, just like someone had pull out all her strength from her body. She became a statute, just stood on her spot, eyed the lovely heart-breaking scene on going. 
 
 
"Why the hell I'm here for..." Jessica murmured.
 
 
A heart-break tear creep down from the corner of eyes, without the permission of the owner...
 
 
Jessica turned her back away not to continue to see what will broke her more, she bumped into the girl behind her, whom stood behind her since don't know when, silently. This managed to catch the two kissing girls notices. Both Taeyeon and Sunny aparted immediately, to be exactly was Taeyeon pulled away from the kiss immediately when she saw Jessica's back from her side vision.
 
 
"Sica!!" Taeyeon shouted on the girl that escaping from the storeroom. The girl she love.

 

"Taeyeonnie!" Before Taeyeon can catch up the girl that runaway, Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's wrist to ent the latter left her like that.

 

"Sunny, let me go! Sica must be mistake what's happened now!" Taeyeon tried to pry away the latter grip.

 

"Don't go! I like you, Taeyeon. Stay... Please..." Sunny said in her cracked tone, her hands start trembling, she afraid that what she worried on will be happen. Taeyeon will reject her after her confession. That's the worry for all the girls, right? Been rejected by the one you love when after your confession. Double hurt, or triple? Whatever, just classified it also 'damn ing hurt'...

 

"Sorry bunny... Sica... I..." Taeyeon stated in soft guilty tone while she saw the bunny's eyes with guilty. Yeah, she doesn't want to hurt Sunny, but she has the urge to chase after Jessica. Jessica has fully occupied her mind and also her heart. Sunny read all her mind from her face, since Taeyeon not even care to hide it.

 

"I got it... Just go..." Sunny let go her grip on Taeyeon's wrist, while she hung her head low to hide her face, prevent Taeyeon to see her tears.

 

"Sorry..." Taeyeon said with all her heart before chasing out from the storeroom.

 

Leave the sobbing bunny behind.

 

 

"Sica! Sica!!"

 

A midget used her oh-so-short legs to run as fast as she could in her lifetime. She scanning all the way where she ran, just to find her princess. She can feel her heart beat in crazy pace, not sure it's because of she run in fast or she is in scared. Scared that Jessica will mistakes on what's just happened in the storeroom, and think that she is playing a prank on her again. And she know, if the latter though like this, Jessica gonna ignore her after all, and they gonna back to the very first place, rival. Fight again. Not close to each other like now anymore, no interaction, or be a stranger... All the worse outcomes, neither one Taeyeon can accept, she has been tried so hard to get closer to Jessica, and just one step, she know Jessica will be her girlfriend.

 

But now... Everything she has done to make Jessica hers will be vanish. Because of the stupid misunderstanding. No, even Jessica won't be her girlfriend, she still doesn't want both of them back to the rivals status. Or stranger. Even hurt her more if Jessica hate her and treat her as a stranger.

 

Taeyeon ran all the way from the storeroom till the side garden, she stop her pace when she feel she nearly give up. Her worried expression turned bright, when she saw a certain girl sitting on the bench with her head burned into her knees.

 

Is Jessica, her princess. She recognised in a blink of eyes. Her paced heartbeat been even more accreted. She rush toward the girl as fast as she could.

 

"Sica..." She stated in soft when she knee down infront of the girl, placed both of her arms beside Jessica's tight, trapped the girl, prevent her to runaway before she clear the out.

 

Taeyeon wait for the response of the called girl, but she got nothing, this made her heart down more than a bit.

 

"Sica, listen. Thing is not..." Taeyeon took a deep breath, dare herself to explain all and don't care if the latter gonna listen or not. She mentally noted that she gonna explain till the latter will belief her.

 

"Liar." Jessica cut Taeyeon, without lift up her head. Even the latter doesn't see her face, Taeyeon still know her dream girl is crying from her cracked voice. Taeyeon felt a pang on her heart. She hate to see her princess is crying, and she hate more when she know she is the reason.

 

"No, I'm not!"

 

"You kissed her..." Jessica stated in sobbing.

 

"Not what you think, and not what you had saw. Sica, she kissed me, I'm shocked." Taeyeon leaned toward the girl in front of her, while hold the latter's shoulder.

 

The crying girl kept mum, this made the midget more worried, she don't know what Jessica is thinking about.

 

"Sica, I didn't kiss Sunny. She came when I'm cleaning the storeroom, I didn't know why she did that in a sudden. I'm shocked too. I didn't excepted that. Please, don't ignore me, Sica. Talk to me."

 

"I like you, no. I love you Jessica Jung. You're the only girl caught my eyes when I stepped into this campus in the first day. I don't know why we ended up became rivals, but you always easily caught my attention without a try. I loved to play pranks on you in the past, just want you get your attention. Pany even asked me before, why I loved to ruin your dates. Yeah, 'caused I felt jealous in that time. But I'm too dense to know my heart that time, until umma helped me to clear my mind and let me to know what my heart telling me all the time."

 

"Jessica Jung Sooyeon! I love you! Wuuuuu!!!"

 

Before Taeyeon can continue what she gonna say, she been 'attack'. Now, she is lying flat on the ground with her back,and Jessica on top of her, with their lips linked together. 

 

Taeyeon frozen again, shocked again. She staring at Jessica, her dream girl who now is kissing her with her eyes opened widely. PuppyTae blinking her eyes several times to make sure than she is not dream. Different from the 'attacked' by bunny, midget happily accepted, and kissed back.

 

PuppyTae feel herself is the most happiest girl in the world now. The girl she love is kissing her, which means Jessica has the same feelings as her too. She encircled her short arms around the kitty that straddling on her. Taeyeon sit up from the ground while she deeper the kiss. Both of the drown in their own world.

 

"You're mine." Jessica claimed right after she pulled out from the kiss, still rest her forehead with Taeyeon's while encircled her arms tightly around the latter's neck.

 

Yeah, KittySica claimed PuppyTae as hers.

 

"I'm yours, be mine?" Taeyeon smile brightly because of the statement of Jessica. She wipe the tears on Jessica's face gently with both her thumbs.

 

"Yous should ask earlier..." Jessica murmured, while hide her blushing face by lower her head a bit, prevent to meet the aggressive sight of Taeyeon.

 

"Jessica Jung, I love you, be my girlfriend please?" Taeyeon lift Jessica's face and asked, at the same time looked deeply into the girl she love with all her heart.

 

"Yes."

 

Another kiss the puppy and kitty shared. Both of them have the smile in kiss.

 

 

*Ended Flashback*

 

 
 
 
 
 
~~episode~~
 
 
Storeroom
 
 
Sunny can't help but let her tears dropped onto the dust-full floor while she has her head low, hide her face, she not even bother to wipe them away. Yeah, she in hurt. No one won't be unhurt after been rejected by the one they love.
 
 
She jerked a bit while she feel a pair of arms encircled her from behind, pulled her into a hug, firm and warm hug. She relaxed while she found herself been surround by a familiar scent.
 
 
"Youngie..." Sunny murmured while she turned around and hug the girl. She not even need to take a look who's the one hugging her, she already knew who's the one. Her best friend from childhood till now. The one always be her side.
 
 
Sooyoung just smoothing the short girl's back softly without utter a word, let the girl in her arms cry, just cry, cry all the hurt away.
 
 
Both of them just stay like that until Sunny's tears end.
 
 
"She rejected me... She love her...." Sunny murmured nearly can't be hear while rest her head in the latter's chest.
 
 
"I already told you before..." The tall girl stated in a fact tone.
 
 
"Don't you supportly been here to cheer me up instead of mocking me?!" Sunny looked up to her best friend with a frown.
 
 
"Why should I?" Sooyoung chuckled on the cuteness of a frowning bunny.
 
 
"Yah! I'm hurt here!" Sunny whined. She felt better while her Youngie beside her., atleast she's not alone.
 
 
"I know. That's why I'm here." Sooyoung gave the bunny her charming smile while pulled the latter back to her hug, which the latter need it so much, she know that, since she been know the latter so long already. She will catch the latter when she fall, hold her when she weak.
 
 
Yeah, bunny is not alone.
 
 
Both of them shared the warmth for a while and also sharing the silent.
 
 
"Youngie, I will be alright, right?" Instead of asking herself, she asking the tall girl. She need someone tell her that she will be fine after this.
 
 
"Yup, 'cause you're Sookyu." Sooyoung always has her way to make the bunny's sadness away with her own way. Giant dork.
 
 
"Choi Sooyoung, stop called me that!" The tiny girl in giant girl's arms complained while gained the latter a smack on shoulder.
 
 
"But Youngie love Sookyu!" Sooyoung started using her unique aygeo tone to let the latter get out from the sadness that midget done.
 
 
"Stop that disguising tone, and stop joked like that!!" 
 
 
*smack smack smack*
 
 
"Ouch ouch ouch!! But I'm serious when I said that!" The tall girl squirming like a prawn in a pot of hot water.
 
 
"But you didn't stop that joke since we're in 5 years old till now! How can I believe that you're in serious!!"
 
 
Another story(?) Maybe...
 

A/N: StepIsDumbo here. Bello!!

Finally, Taengsic! Means that  fic gonna end. Kya!!! *jumping around* And do I left anything behind before I end the fic? (´-`).。oO( blank mind)

This chap should be drama, but I'm not good in drama and I don't like drama for Taengsic. So, ended up be like this, maybe disappointed you all, but bear with it... If you doesn't like this, comment then... 

Thanks for those readers upvoted my fic here!!! Thanks for your 'love'! Tank Yu!!!

and, please drop your comment for last chap, I need it! Especially to those silent readers...

Poopaye!