[Yoongie!!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 


 

 

 

 
"Taeyeonnie, I have something important to let you know." Sunny grabbed Taeyeon's shoulder in a sudden and made the girl to face her. Taeyeon been surprised on Sunny's sudden acted, she blinked her eyes, innocently. Sunny told a few deep breaths and leaned more closer to the midget.
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica stopped her pace while she eyeing the whole scene. The closeness between the dandyu made her heart tightened, she feel her lung cried in pain while she realised that she been hold her breath until the lung yelled for air.
 
 
 
 
'Are they gonna kiss infront of me?'
'Another prank... As I said...'
'Stupid midget... Liar!'
Jessica's
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Taeyeonnie, I..."
 
 
 

 

 

The world just like been frozen. Everything have been paused! The soccer unmove, hanging on the air, just like there had invisible holding it. The soccer player paused on her pose, having one of her leg hanging there on the air, high on the air. Other soccer have paused on their pose while eyes glued on the soccer ball that on the air intensely, and intended to take down the ball. The goalkeeper has her pose, is she been frozen? Or she is not been frozen?? Can't be judge, since the goalkeeper always has the same pose all the way in the game, half bending body with both arms widen open, like practicing china's kungfu, TaiChi. (For who madly love soccer match, sorry, if you feel offended by me bout the goalkeeper's pose. :p Coz for me, I always through he is like that.)

 

The wind stop blowing, the grass on the field doesn't move, in position of attention. The butterfly that passed by frozen in a most iest pose, even the mosquito also froze while it want to bite it victim, so near by can't reach, fresh tasty blood...

 

Okie... A bit too much... World doesn't been freeze... Just only Jessica Jung been frozen by herself on the field. She feel her heart drowning while eyeing Sunny an inch and an inch more closer to her crush... Her eyes can't see anything but just saw Sunny and Taeyeon gonna kiss soon, her eyes locked on the gap between those two pair of lips. 

 

What should she do? What can she do?? Should she just kick her shoe with her 'golden right foot' and aim to Taeyeon's face, or should it be Sunny's?? Or she can 'KICK' two faces in one 'SHOE'?? Can she? Or should she just dash toward that pabo midget, and gain that puppy a sloopy kiss infront of that bunny, declare who's the owner of that idiot dense midget? Eh, no, that midget not even belong to HERS. Or should she just close her eyes to prevent to see that heartbroken scene??

 

"JUNG!! Watch out!!!" A thunder shout came from the back of Jessica. Jessica turned her back immediately after snapped back from her train of non-sense asumption. For your information, it also gained the attention of the puppy and bunny.

 

Jessica widen her eyes in shocked while eyeing a soccer flying~ flying toward her, in 'friendly' way. Jessica tried to strike aside...

 

 

 

 

*PPPRRRAAAKKKK*

 

 

 

 

Oops... too late...

 

 

 

That flying ball prefectly landing on Jessica's bonce...

 

 

 

Aow... that's hurt...

 

 

 

Jessica's karma... kicked the ball and hit Taeyeon's before, now, payback... hiak hiak... Taeyeon been hit before, and also YoonA, now is Jessica's turn... Who's next?? *evilish grin*  (by the way, who's say that should always be Taeyeon get hit by ball again?? XD)

 

Sorry, too far away again, back to the story...

 

"SICA!!" Midget dashed toward the girl that been hit by ball and lying on the field as fast as her oh-so-short legs, leave the bunny behind. All the team members did the same as Taeyeon do, but they are just a bit late than that shorty, let's classify this as 'Power of Love'.

 

"SICA!! Sica!! Are you alright?" Taeyeon shaking the girl in her arms after she pull the blonde into her arms, immediately after she reached Jessica. Jessica heard the yelling, but she doesn't bother to answer, she is dizzy on hit by that stupid soccer. Dizzy and pain on her heart, feeling like the world is spining. Even she doesn't answer, but the expression tell everything. HURT!!

 

If Jessica want to spell, the first thing she gonna tell... not yelling to the one kick the ball to her head, not how pain she is now, but she wanna yelled to that dramatical tone she heard, so damn loud and annoying she felt when she heard someone yelled beside her ear and her head still suffer in pain, double annoyed. And don't shaking her anymore! Made her more dizzy, triple annoyed.

 

Taeyeon be more worried on the girl in her arms since she doesn't gain the respond from the latter. Of course, all the girls on the field are worrying on Jessica, including Sunny, but the 'audiences' are more curious on Taeyeon's reaction after Jessica been hit by ball. Yeah, they aspected that this midget will laugh her off on Jessica's misventure. But they didn't gained what they aspecting. Midget is damn worried sick on their captain here.

 

"Get out of my way!" Taeyeon barked, after she carried up her crush, carrying Jessica in princess's hug. All the 'audiences' immediately stepped back, cleared a alley to Taeyeon just in a blink of eyes, like Moses passed through the Red Sea.

 

Taeyeon run as fast as she can, while carrying a girl in her arms, way to the school's sick bay.

 

"Sica, don't worry... I'm here with you... you gonna be alright..." Taeyeon keep on murmuring these few lines all the way from the field to medical room. Calm down Taeyeonnie... Your princess is fine, just a hit by a cute black and white spot BALL not by BULLET. 

 

Jessica, the girl been carry by Kim, drama queen, Taeyeon, finally felt her world doesn't spinning around anymore, and the pain from the head is been lesser. She managed to open her eyes already. But she shocked while she realised she been carry by her Taenggoo. She gasped and stiffening in Taeyeon's arms.

 

 

 

'Oh my god! I'm in her arms!!!'

'ahhhh!!! What should I do????'

Jessica's

 

 

 

Taeyeon doesn't noticed that the girl she carrying staring at her secretly and also shyly. She still keep murmuring that few line while made her feets moved faster to sick bay. Jessica can feel her stomach full of flying butterflies on what Taeyeon murmured. Jessica looked up, staring at Taeyeon from below, oh, she feeling she been carrying by a hero, such romantic scene~ Yeah, hero, midget hero! No one stated that hero cannot be short and cute, also dork, right? For her, Taeyeon is so charming when worried on her. She feel she is floating in the air... Ehem, Jessi, you're kind of floating in the air now, since your feets didn't touch the ground...

 

 

 

 

'wait... Where she gonna carry me to??'

Jessica's

 

 

 

Good question, Jessica Jung. You're going to...

 

 

 

 

*THHUUNNDDEERR*

 

 

 

 

Ahhh, Jung, since someone answer you here now...

 

"JiHyo Unnie!!!!" Taeyeon yelled dramatically after she kicked the sick bay's door opened, harshly. Oh, poor innocent door.

 

"What? What happened?!" Miss JiHyo jumped up from her sit, panicked around.

 

"Unnie, help! Sica is dying!!" Taeyeon yelled while approaching to the bed. Different from her dramatical action, she still remember to place her crush on the bed gently, softly.

 

By the way... Midget, what is 'dying' here for? Who is 'dying'?? 

 

"D-Dying?!" Both Miss JiHyo and Jessica shout in surprised to that midget. Miss JiHyo yelled beside Taeyeon's ear while Jessica bolt up from the bed.

 

"Oh!! Sica! You alive!!!!" Taeyeon happily hopped onto Jessica, trapped the latter back to the bed. jessica lying flatly on her back and been hugged by the girl on top of her. Taeyeon doesn't realised what she done, she just too happy that her Sica is alive. The girl been trapped and hugged TIGHTLY by the extremely exicted puppy supported to be happy on that hug she having, but sadly to say, she can't feel glad now.

 

"Ta-Taengg... bre... ne-need air..." Oh, now Jessica is officially 'dying' now.

 

 

 

 

MURDER CASE on-going!

 

 

 

Puppy killing kitty! Hellpppp~~

 

 

 

 

"Yeah Yeah! I can see she is DYING here now!! MOVE you idiot!" Miss JiHyo grabbed Taeyeon's collar from back, aparted Taengsic by picked by the puppy from the bed, hanging her in the air. Save the kitty from puppy's claws.

 

"Thanks, Miss JiHyo..." Jessica murmured after 'grabbed' all the air she longings so much.

 

"UNNIE!! Sica's head hurt by stupid ball!! Save her!" The puppy that hang on the air yelling.

 

"Really?" Miss JiHyo simply dropped the puppy to the floor, and started a simple check on the girl at the bed.

 

Taeyeon be a patience kid wandering around the bed while Miss JiHyo checking on Jessica.

 

"That's it?" Taeyeon asked, when Miss JiHyo said Jessica is fine and may leave from sick bay. Both Miss JiHyo and Jessica looked at Taeyeon in confused.

 

"Doesn't she need more detail check up? Like CTscan? Maybe there have cerebral hemorrhage or commotio cerebri..." Taeyeon, are you too far away??

 

"Touch wood!! SHE IS PRETTY FINE HERE!" Instead of touching wood, Miss JiHyo knocked Taeyeon's head ightly.

 

"Are you sure? Are you really sure? Are you really really sure bout she is fine?" Taeyeon keep on bugging on Miss JiHyo, tailing behind the latter while Miss JiHyo made her own way to washroom. Jessica, who keep mum all the way, just eyeing Taeyeon. She is touched at the same time confused on Taeyeon's concern.

 

"YAH! Are you suspiciousing on my PROFESSIONAL here?!" Miss JiHyo's eyes literally fuming, she been annoyed by Taeyeon now.

 

“I just wanna make sure she is fine... I'm worried sick here..." Taeyeon cringed and gupled while she saw the fire fuming in Miss JiHyo's eyes. Taeyeon showing her puppy eyes to the latter.

 

 

 

'She is worried on me?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Go and check yourself, she is fine. She just hit by ball, ok?" Miss JiHyo sighed while stepped into the washroom.

 

"Okie..." Taeyeon hung her head low.

 

"What're you doing?" Miss JiHyo frowned while she wanna close the washroom's door.

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon lift up her head.

 

"Your girlfriend is there! NOT HERE! WHY YOU FOLLOW ME INTO WASHROOM?!"

 

"Oops!! I'm SOORREEEWWWW!!!"

 

"Silly girl!!" Miss Jihyo bang the door closed.

 

"By the way, aren't them rival after all? When they be a couple? Kids now... change in blink of eyes..."

 

 


 

 

Taeyeon gulped while she been yelled by Miss JiHyo, facing the closing door of washroom. She kinda pity that washroom door now, been bang closed harshly.

 

"Y...you worried on me?"

 

Taeyeon spung herself over facing the talking girl that sitting on the bed.

 

"How're you feeling now? Still dizzy? Feeling wanna throw up?"

 

Those question... Kind of misleading, like Jessica is not hit by ball but is in pregnancy.

 

"I'm fine..." Jessica felt a bit uncomfortable while Taeyeon now is sitting beside her, observing her, CLOSELY. Too close...

 

 

 

'Too close...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Really? But why your face is red? Fever??" Taeyeon leaned closer and placed her palm on Jessica's forehead for a check.

 

Oh~ much more closer~~ Jessica can't help but can clearly heard her crazy heartbeat.

 

"I... I..." Jessica? where's your tongue?? lost??

 

Both of them staring on each other's eyes, deeply...

 

"EHEM!!!!" A faked cough made Jessica slapped Taeyeon's hand away, and pushed the latter away from her harshly. Caused Taeyeon fall from the bed.

 

Aoowww... Taeyeon had kissed the floor for the nth time in this fiction already. Poor Taenggoo... tsk tsk tsk...

 

"Girls, my bed here is for patient, but not for couple to make out, now, go and get yourself a room" The owner of that faked cough, Miss JiHyo shooed Taengsic out from the sick bay.

 

 


 

 

Both Taengsic standing in front of the sick bay door awkwardly due to Miss JiHyo's statement. Taeyeon scratching her not-tichy-all-all back head while jessica observing the ant on the floor.

 

"So..." Taeyeon tried hard to find a topic.

 

"Taenggoo, are you really worried on me just now?" Jessica murmured while still observing on the floor. What she just murmured, still clearly been heard by Taeyeon in this quiet alley.

 

"Yes I'm!" Taeyeon grabbed Jessica's hand, afraid that the latter gonna run away like last time.

 

Jessica life her head up and meet Taeyeon's eyes. She saw the seriousness from that pair of orbs. Jessica smile sweetly to Taeyeon, managed to make Taeyeon smile ear to ear. She doesn't retract her hand that in Taeyeon's palm, instead, she hold it back. This made Taeyeon's heart yell in joyful.

 

"So, what you said last time... I will..." Jessica can't finished her line...

 

"LET'S HAVE LUNCH TOGETHER!!!!" YoonA pop-out in between them from God-know-where, made Taengsic jumped in scared, their linked hands... broken apart...

 

Yissshh!!! YOONGIE!!!!!! Joykiller!!!! They almost...

 

YoonA grabbed both Taeyeon's and Jessica's shoulder, trapped herself in between them and pushed them to the cafeteria...

 

Yoongie!!!! Aren't you helping Taengsic get to together here?!

 

'Did I said I'm helper here? No no~~ I just wanna have fun~~~' YoonA having a evilish smirk...

 


A/N: Ola, late update, sorry.

Thanks for the 'love' from those 64 voters! *Bowed*      64, hmmm... be honest here, I'm exciting here, and also fluttering...

I wanna apologize here for let you all feel bored in last few chaps. Mianhe... I will try to make up on it. Hope that you still enjoyed this chap.

The fic gonna end soon, hope that I won't disappoint those upvoters and also those always dropped down their comments to me till the end.

Just drop down your comment, let's have fun in these few last chaps...

 

 

ps: midnight here... I'm sleepy... zzZ... night all...

    Love that Jessica playing Weibo!!