[Animal's war]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

A/N: supposed to be update at Sunday's night, I'm sorry for be late, 'cause something happened, and I had no time to sit down, calm down myself, clearly my mind for update. Very sorry bout that. *BOW* 

Hope this chap still ok for you all...... 

All the readers that in 'Haze-zone', please do take care.


 

 

It already past few days for the day Mrs Kim 'visiting' her daughter. Everything still same... Yeah, same... Both Taengsic still can't live in peace and silence.

 

Cat and dog still in war. Still bickering... I think.

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, did you free at night?" YoonA asked. She is walking around the campus with Jessica. She intentionally asked, a bit loud, when she eyeing a certain midget nearby them from the corner of her eyes. 

 

Kim puppy's ear perked up immediately. She heard what YoonA said, sound and clearly. All the emotion fully written on her face, without any covering. YoonA smirk internally.

 

"Huh?" Jessica tilted her head to look at the taller girl. She doesn't realised that there have another one eyeing on them.

 

"Can I have dinner DATE with you tonight?" YoonA emphasised 'Date', made sure that she drive he midget insane. She doesn't forget to leaned closer to the blonde, smile charmingly to the latter. Faces closer and closer...

 

 

'C'mon, Taeyeon... Show me what I want...'

YoonA's

 

 

Evil Yoongie...

 

"Yoongie... I..." Jessica stiffened on YoonA sudden action. She is surprised, literally forgot how to react. She just let the taller girl getting closer and closer... Her face, getting redden and redden... Her heart beat, faster and faster...

 

Can't blame Jessi, right? Who's here can resist YoonA's smile? Who? Hands up please? No one, right??? Hiak hiak hiak...

 

"She is BUSY tonight." Taeyeon pop-up between Yoonsic, pulled out the gap between YoonA and Jessica, by she placed her 'claw', Oops sorry, is 'palm' on YoonA's flawless face, and pushed it away from her dream girl, harshly, for punished her been too close to Jessica. YoonA doesn't angry, instead, her smile get more wider than just now.

 

 

'I got you!!'

YoonA's

 

 

"Tae..." Jessica jumped a bit for the shorter girl's appearance.

 

"Oh really?? But, you're not Jessica... You CAN'T answer on her behalf." YoonA tilted her head a bit, looked down to meet certain midget's glances. Jessica tilted her head in confusion while looking at YoonA.

 

Yeah, Taeyeon-ah... You can't... LOL

 

"I said, she is BUSY tonight, she can't and WON'T have that damn dinner date with you." Taeyeon straightened her back to the her limited, tiptoeing cutely, just tried to make herself look more taller, a bit... Just... Really, a little bit only... Still shorter than bamboo... Now, Jessica looking at Taeyeon in puzzled, on what Taeyeon tried to do.

 

"Oh Wea??? Why should I listen to you? Who're you for her? Do you have the 'right' to answer on her behalf?" YoonA stated, fold arms, looking at Taeyeon intensely.

 

Even YoonA's stated in a bit harsh, but she just want to be straight forward, be directly, straight to the point just want to 'force' the midget in front of her to utter out all her feelings on Jessica. Maybe this is the best way for her to move on, after she make sure Jessica got Taeyeon's love.

 

Yeah, Taeyeon, do you have the 'right' after all?

 

Taeyeon lost her tongue, she just glared on YoonA and the latter happily having the glare-battle with her. Leave the blonde looking back and forth between them, puzzled.

 

Hmmm... Should said that not the 'Cat and Dog war',but the 'Puppy vs Alligator'...

 

"Yoongie... Taeyeon..." Jessica break the glare-battle. Both YoonTae turned their head together to look at Jessica.

 

"Yes, Sica?" YoonTae answered in consistency. Both of them glaring each other again while they found that what they had done.

 

"Yah! Don't be copy cat here!" Midget bolted up.

 

"Oh yeah? Do I?" YoonA said in cute aeygo tone, literally adding oil on the fuming fire midget.

 

"Yah! BAMBOO-ALLIGATOR!!! Stop that disgusting act will ya!!!" Taeyeon puffed her cheeks to the max, like a cute hamster. YoonA giggled internally on Taeyoen's cute action. She is beyond satisfaction bout Taeyeon's reaction. Somehow, she found that is more interesting and fun for make the latter crazy.

 

"Taeyeon! You shouldn't called her that!" Oops, this is what YoonA doesn't expected. Jessica's reaction.

 

"She look like bamboo-alligator!" Taeyeon barked back to Jessica, she felt jealous while she saw Jessica defended for YoonA.

 

"No, she is cute like a deer!!" Jessica yelled back while had her palms on her waist. 

 

Now, is the turn for YoonA looked at Taengsic back and forth. Gosh, how can she forgot that how Taengsic were before? Bickering all the way...

 

Ok... Now, should scratched off 'Puppy vs Alligator', back to 'Cat and Dog war'... Aigoo... Busy here and there...

 

" that 'deer'!!"

 

"Yah! Mind your mouth, MIDGET!!!"

 

Wow~~ that's long time didn't hear 'midget' spell out from Jessica's mouth... Missed it so much...

 

"Yah!!! Stop called me midget, ICEBERG!!!!"

 

Here you go!!! 'Iceberg' here~~~ LOL, feel so complete and comfortable!!! Guys, I know you all missed that~~~

 

"Ehem... Excuse me..." YoonA murmured carefully... She literally doesn't want to involve in this 'lovely' bickering, but she felt awkward been stood there eyeing this two kids bickering. She still wondering should she stop them down. Oh, she wish that someone can be here to help her to stop this bickering couple.

 

As her wish~~

 

"Taeyeonnie~~~~" Sunny here!!!! YoonA looking at the bunny that hopping approaching them in gracefully. She thanks to God that sending a bunny here to distract the Taengsic kids from their bickering.

 

"Sunny-ah!!" Taeyeon exclaimed while the bunny thrown her own arms around her. Jessica had her eyes rounder and wider, while scoffed. Ok... JellySica is here. Her eyes glued on Sunny's arms, glared on that pair of arms intensely, intended to burn that pair of arms with her fuming glare. Hwaiting, Sica... LOL

 

"Taeyeonnie... Can we go to amusement park tomorrow?" Sunny asked with her aeygo. Taeyeon stunned on it, a bit flush on her cheeks, without not noticed by the jelly girl here.

 

YoonA literally back off to her favour 'audience' position... Smug smirk plastered on her face again. Oh so enjoying...

 

"Sure you can go, Sunny. By yourself. This midget is BUSY tomorrow." Jessica apart the Sunyeon harshly by pushing the midget on the latter's forehead, she doesn't like what she saw here, that made her stomach tightened. She hate it.

 

Oh-so-screw... Another war gonna happen... 'Kitten vs Bunny'... 

 

"Stop be violence on Taeyeonnie!!!" Bunny puffed her cheeks, took a step toward the blonde.

 

"Non of your business!!" Jeesica took a step towards too.

 

Gosh... Girls can be scary when they are in love war... Feel so screw...

 

"Stop calling me midget!!!! You promised that, Iceberg!!!" Taeyeon rubbed her forehead while exclaimed. She really fuming on Jessica calling her 'midget', but calling YoonA 'deer' in lovely way. Just not a biggie, but for her, a jellyTae, is as important as national affairs.

 

"You calling me Iceberg too!!!"

 

"Cause you called YoonA 'Yoongie' and 'deer', but why me is 'midget'?!"

 

"Like you care!!"

 

"Yes!!! I DO care!!!" 

 

Oh yeah... Finally... After three chaos wars been created...

 

YoonA smirked, while Sunny pale in shocked, she know that the thing that she doesn't want to see happen soon.

 

"what?" Jessica shocked too.

 

"I said I care!!! I CARE!!! 'Cause I planned to pay court to you after all!!!!" Taeyeon yelled her heart out before she figured out what she had said. Mouth faster than brain. Thanks to that mouth!!

 

 


A/N: Done.

Thanks to those 52 upvoters!! As I mentioned before, I treated 'upvote' as you 'love' this fic. *BOW in sincerely*

Thanks for those comments. I love and need them much. Thanks. *Bow*

And, yeah, I decided to end this fic, as I mentioned in last chap. I can't say there still got how many chapters to go, coz, I still don't know yet. But I do tried to figure out how I suppose to end it... Thanks for supporting...

ps: A 'BIG' move by pabo Taeyeon... Please continue comment...