[Closer?]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

The sunshine day. At the field.

 

All the students having their break after finished their merciless morning specialized training schedule. They have a rest randomly sitting on the benchs, some sitting under the tree, drinking, to regain their strength back. The training was relentless, but all the students still managed to absorb it, since all of them are the chosen one.

 

Unlike the others, there is a kid that sit down weak and limp under a big tree. She slumped herself immediately when Ms Boa declared. She is totally in a state of prostration, that was not energetic midget should be as usual. Did I forget to mention that she is Kim Taeyeon? Oh yeah, that debilitated girl is Kim Taeyeon, almighty energetic kid. But now, she is like a robot puppy that run out all her batteries, sunk at the corner.

 

"Why TaeTae looked like fagged out? Training just now was not big thing for her." Tiffany murmured, but loud enough to be hear by Yuri and Jessica. Thay just back from their way from washroom.

 

"Ha! That midget also know what is 'tired'?" Jessica said in sarcasm way, she grabbed her bottle of water from Yuri.

 

“That shorty sick?" Yuri asked. She tilted her head to look at her best friend, whom is glupping down the water from her bottle. Tiffany followed Yuri, staring at Jessica with questioning look.

 

"Wae?" Jessica lower her bottle when she found YulTi staring at her.

 

"Jessica, did you two fought again last night?" Tiffany tried to ask in the better way.

 

"Sica-ah, did you beat that shorty down ruthlessly last night, made her sunk like that?" Yuri asked in a surprised look. She know how cruelty Jessica can be when she turned into HellSica mode. Tiffany gasped after heard Yuri's remarks.

 

"Yah!! Jessica!! How can you do that?!" Tiffany reproved Jessica.

 

"Yah! Shut your loudspeaker down!" Jessica yelled, covered her ears with her palms. She glared at Tiffany. Her fierce-glare made the latter draw back with a big gulped.

 

 

 

 

'That horrible gaze...'

'how can TaeTae doesn't even felt it at all... instead still dare to tease this girl more...'

'Aigoo... feel like I saw the hell... I will have nightmare because of it tonight...'

Tiffany's

 

 

 

 

"Sica, calm down." Yuri stiffened, she can felt her friend gonna on her HellSica mode. She patted Jessica back softly to pacify the latter.

 

"Tell you! I didn't fight with that midget last night, instead, I were the one been annoyed by her this morning!" Jessica squinted her eyes, still glued her gaze on Tiffany. She was still in anger with the way Taeyeon used to wake her up this morning.

 

 

 

 

'What the hell, why I'm the one be blamed by this loudspeaker because of that midget?!' 

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

"I... I just... Perhaps..." Tiffany stuttered, she felt nervous under Jessica's glare.

 

"Sica..." Yuri said in soft tone, Jessica know that she should soften down a bit to Tiffany, for peace. She sighed.

 

"We didn't fight last night, instead she keep on dashed back and forth from her bed to the bathroom, that made me can't sleep well." Jessica said after she calm down.

 

"Shorty had an attack of diarrhoea last night?" Yuri asked.

 

"Kind of..." Jessica shrugged.

 

"Jessica, did she ate spicy foods last night?" Tiffany asked like a worry mom.

 

"Yeah, I cooked spicy ramyun, and we ate it." Jessica nodded her head twice.

 

" Aigoo..." Tiffany frowned, worried fully written on her face.

 

"Wae?" Jessica and Yuri asked in questioning look.

 

"She can't eat spicy foods, her stomach can't afford them, she will suffered in diarrhoea everytime she ate spicy stuff." Tiffany explained in worried tone.

 

"But she didn't..."

 

"Yeah... TaeTae is kind of... Mpmh... False sense of pride? She refused to let others know what's her weak point, I think I'm the only one know this."

 

"I... Don't know... She not even mention it last night. And she finished most..." Jessica said in weak tone, somehow she felt guilty feeling grow inside her.

 

"That stubborn Tae! I got to go and take care of her." Tiffany frown while she heard what Jessica said. She stomped all her way, leave the two girls behind and approached to the sunk girl under the tree.

 

"Gwechana, Sica. Not your fault since you dunno it." Yuri patted Jessica's shoulder and gave the latter a warm ensure smile before follow Tiffany. Leave the girl behind with her own though.

 

 

 

 

'She can't afford spicy at all...'

'Why don't she spell out last night?'

'She can choose to not eat it...'

'Why I felt guilty now?'

'it not my fault at all!'

'Hmph, stupid midget! Hurting yourself!'

'Ah! Last time, the spicy icetea... '

'...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Lunchtime. Cafeteria.

 

 

 

Jessica took her foods and approached to Taeyeon's table, whom eating her lunch with Tiffany, faced her back to her. This time she made up her mind that she want to apologise to Taeyeon, not all the things, but for the 'spicy icetae'. She doesn't like the guilty feeling inside her keep on bothering her, that's why she decide to apologise to Taeyeon, even she felt that apologise to that midget is as difficult as eating a slice of cucumber, but the guilty feeling just like a piece of chewing gum sticked on her firmly, can't get rid or it. Never once she had felt like this before.

 

 

"Hey, I'm sorry for...??" Jessica murmured to herself

 

"Ehm... Why don't you tell me you can eat spicy foods?"

 

"No... Straight to the point..."

 

"Eh... Look, I'm sorry for last time... that 'Spicy IceTea'..."

 

"Arrrgggghhhh... Why this can be more difficult than eat a slice of cucumber?!"

 

"Sighed... Jessi, you still have to do it... And you can do it..." Jessica sighed heavily.

 

 

She slowly approached to Taeyeon. She stopped when she found someone tapped her at the back. She turned back and found Yuri stood behind her with her own foods.

 

"Gonna apologise to that shorty?" Yuri said with the warmest smile. She know well that her best friend is feeling guilty badly. Jessica pouted with frown a little and nodded weakly, she lower her head a bit.

 

"Gwechana, be the one to apologise first doesn't mean that she is a loser, instead, she is a brave girl, with good and noble heart." Yuri patting Jessica head gently with her free hand, give the encouragement to the latter. Dad always be the one to guide the kid to do thing right. (At least my dad is)

 

"Nea..." Jessica looked up to meet Yuri's, she nodded with a small smile firmed on her lips. Jessica turned her back again looked at Taeyeon's back, took a deep breath before approach to the latter. Yuri smile in satisfy and followed Jessica slowly.

 

"Kim Taeyeon." Jessica patted Taeyeon's shoulder after she put down her foods tray. She is waiting Taeyoen turn to face her. Not forget to mention, this is the first time she uttered Taeyeon's name in proper manner way. Yuri and Tiffany, whom sit opposite Taeyeon, heard and felt surprised on it. Tiffany almost got her jaw drop.

 

"Huh?" Taeyeon turned her head to face the one whom patted her shoulder. She holding her sandwich, and still munching her full mouth sandwich. She jumped a bit while she found Jessica beside her smile politely.

 

"I have something to tell you." Jessica said in low tone, almost can't hear at all. She is hell nervous internally.

 

"What?" Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows because of Jessica's mosquito tone, she stand up from her sit and leaned closer to Jessica, intend to hear clearly. Jessica secretly took a deep breath to gain her courage to apologise to Taeyeon.

 

"I said, I...." She stiffed!!!! Her eyes went wider just in a flashlight, face turned into pale immediately.

 

 

 

'This smell...' 

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Wae, iceberg?!" Taeyeon asked more louder, she move closer to Jessica, still have foods~

 

"Uuurrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh...." Jessica hold , prevent to puke all over the midget in front of her, she run out from the cafeteria with a God Know how fast the speed was.

 

"Bwoya!!!! What the heck is this iceberg playing now?! Am I that disgusted to her??" Taeyeon asked in annoyed, she take turn to look at Tiffany and Yuri, by turning her head left and right, with a questioning face. Tiffany shrugged as an answer, she is also puzzled.

 

"Shorty, what are you eating?" Yuri stepped closer to Taeyeon.

 

"Sandwich~" Taeyeon happily showed her sandwich to the tan girl with dorky smile.

 

"Oh my god..." Yuri murmured, she wider her eyes after she found out what's the main reason made Jessica acted that weirdly~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

C.U.C.U.M.B.E.R.

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Hi to my lovely readers, sorry for late update, busy in uni stuff and an urgent thing happened amde me off for 2 days. I just back, so... Short chap here... :(

Thanks for the comments and subscribed!!! I love them, I appreciated v much!
 
I found that I have a cute reader @EMT0304, he/she did commented on each chap, in separate comment, but in one time. So cutie he/she~~ thanks!
 
Thanks to the upvoted by @Yoonsic52 and @t-araqueenJKC18 !!!! Thanks!!!! *Bowed 90 degree*
 
maybe you will found not tat funny in tis chap, (I found from comments tat my readers like the funny scene of Taengsic here lots), please kindly accepted it first, hehe, I'm too tired, in physically and mentally. (Less than 10 hrs sleep in total I had in tis week) no funny ideas pop up from my brain recently. Mianhe...
 
 
please continue leave a comment to me, I need them badly~~~~