[Something Happened?]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 
 
 
 
 
Morning. Cabin no.22
 
 
Taeyeon come out from the bathroom, she had get ready herself for the day already. She looked at the clock on the wall, she groaned. Why? Because there is still no sign that Jessica has wake up herself already. Which means, she is the one to wake the sleepyhead up again. She stared up to the attic annoyingly for few seconds before she stomped all the way up to the second floor to wake Jessica up.
 
 
When she make her way to the staircase, she stopped her footstep when she recalled back the memories happened few days ago. A big sly smile placed ear to ear on her pretty face. Taeyeon smile brightly and turned her back, bouncing dorkily all the way to kitchen area.
 
 
Oh no... Not a good sign...
 
 
Few minutes later, Taeyeon appeared silently at the edge of Jessica's bed. She make sure herself not too wake the sleeping girl up, which will ruining her plan. The sleeping beauty still sleep in peace and soundly, she doesn't know that something BAD coming for her.
 
 
Taeyeon giggled in mute mode and slowly rising her right hand, which with a cucumber on it. She move her right hand nearer to Jessica. But her hand stopped in the air for a second. Taeyeon tilted her head a bit, then sly smirks. She retracted her hand back. Instead of placing the whole cucumber near on Jessica's nose, she had better idea in her head. She took a bite on cucumber, is a big bite! (Haiz, even worse...) Taeyeon munching the cucumber happily. She bend down a bit move closer to the sleeping beauty in the bed. Closer and closer... She stopped closely beside Jessica's face.
 
 
Took a deep breath first.
 
 
"Wake...up...ice...breg..." Taeyeon whispered in ghastly way. She made sure that she exhaled the sense of cucumber hardly from , strong enough to be sense by the sleeping girl. Oh, evil Taeyeon here.
 
 
 
 
One second passed...
 
 
 
 
Two seconds passed...
 
 
 
 
"Yah!!!! What the hell!!!" The girl that slept peacefully in the bed two seconds before, jerked up from her bed in a flashlight. She rolled down from the bed because of lost her balance. This made her bumped into Taeyeon, whom can't run away in time.
 
 
"Ouch!"
 
 
"Ah!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*THUDDDDD!!!!*
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great!!!! Both of them now lying flat on the floor. With Jessica on the top of Taeyeon.
 
 
Eh.............
 
 
Silent officially took over the cabin.
 
 
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
 
"......"
 
 
 
 
Taeyeon's hands are on... Ehm... Jessica's chest. No, correctly is s! Hot scene isn't it? Haha!! Not finish yet, everyone!
 
 
Both of them had their eyes widen, looking at each other, while both of them hold their breath. Frozen.
 
 
Their surprised look not because of the touch... Erm, yeah, is because of touch, but not where Taeyeon's hands are, is the touch of their lips. YES, LIPS! That's right, both of their lips crushed on each other~~~
 
 
 
Gosh, they KISS~~~ (Finally~ Should we celebrate now?)
 
 
 
 
'Soft...'
 
 
That's the only word can be found on Taeyeon's brain in this moment. Don't know that the 'soft' of Taeyeon is referring to which one... The lips... Or... the... b... EHEM!!!!! ByunTae!
 
 
After the few seconds, both of them regained back their minds, Jessica get up momentarily, pulled away from the 'kiss'. Anger can be found on her face, she scowling her eyebrows hardly. Taeyeon gasped when she saw Jessica rise her right arm intend to slap her.
 
 
"HELP!" Taeyeon shouted her lungs out for help, she close her eyes tightly, she know it is useless, since no one can be found surrounding their cabin. But, at least, she try...
 
 
"Oh gosh!" Jessica stopped what she is doing, stand up immediately, covered and nose with both her palms, dashed down, rush into the bathroom, leave the dumbfounded midget on the floor.
 
 
"Huh?" Taeyeon sit up, and looked to the bathroom door, with puzzled look, she is confusing why Jessica doesn't slap her, since this is a good chance. Actually, Taeyeon's cucumber breathe make Jessica wanna throw up.
 
 
Taeyeon still sitting on the floor. She has her minds spacing out to nowhere. She staring on both her hands, while her expression is dumb. Next seconds, she lift up her right hand and lead to touch her lips with her fingers.
 
 
 
 
 
*Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun* *Dugeun*
 
 
 
 
 
"What's that sound?" Taeyeon back from her spacing out, she looked to her left and then right, try to find the source of that creepy sounds from. She found nothing, but she still can hear them, sound and clear. Taeyeon blinks her eyes few times and slowly lower her head, now she found where's the creepy sounds came from, and what the heck those sounds are.
 
 
"OMO! My... Heart b-beat so loud! Am l sick?!" Taeyeon placed her chest with her palms, this is the first time she feel like this. She can clearly feel her heatbeat accelerated, even more faster than a racing car! And the sounds, just as loud like thunder! She feel she is hard in breath smoothly, her heart gonna explode from the ribcage soon. She feel hot! Her cheeks is officially burning!
 
 
"What's happened to you!" She is scolding her out of control heart, but she been interrupt.
 
 
 
 
 
"Eeeuuuuuurrrrrrr!!" The sound of vomit keep on coming out from the bathroom, can be hear clearly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So, she will thrown up because of cucumber? Even the smell?" Taeyeon asking herself while tilted her head.
 
 
 
The horror vomit sounds keep on coming out from the bathroom. Guilty grow inside Taeyeon. The hair on the back of her neck rose due to the pity horror sounds.
 
 
 
"Sorrweeeee..." Taeyeon started feeling guilty keep on expanding in her while she heard every single horror sound from bathroom.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 

 

That's weird...

 

Tiffany looking at her best friend, who sitting on the bench, busy in daydreaming.

 

Really... WEIRD~~~

 

Yuri looking at Jessica, who busy in torturing the football, keep on kicked the ball into the goal harshly, no, is kicked onto the goal frame harshly.

 

'WEIRD'

 

This is what YulTi felt in today's training. The training today go well, smoothly... Really smooth and peace... TOO peace!!!

 

Yuri and Tiffany keep on look back and forth from east of the field (Jessica) to west of the field (Taeyeon), while both of them standing on the middle. Both exchange the glance.

 

"What's happened for that two kids?" Yuri asked.

 

"How do I know?" Tiffany replied with shook her head lightly.

 

"Hmnnn... But the aura between them are different today, it's really... weird..." Yuri said while tilted her head to look at the eye-smile beauty beside her.

 

"Yeah... They had snubbed and ignored each other since from this morning until now." Tiffany tapped her chin with her index finger, when she is thinking back everything happened at today.

 

"Are the kids quarrelled?" Yuri looked at Taeyeon's side, the shorty still in daydreaming.

 

"Ha! Yuri-ah, what a good question you have, don't they always fight and bickering with each other within this weeks? Or should I said within this two years?" Tiffany chuckled on Yuri's funny statement.

 

"Ah, yeah.... I mean no... eh... What the heck am I talking about.... Aish..." Yuri scratched her head. Tiffany chuckling on Yuri's. Yuri frozen on her spot while she saw the angel laugh under the warm bright sunlight. She was dazzled by her beauty and wit.

 

"Hey, Yuri! Earth to Yuri!!" Yuri back to the reality when she found Tiffany is waving her hand in front of her, close to her.

 

'That's too close...'

'Eh... Why I can felt my heart fluttered suddenly?'

'Just realised... S-she is... b-beautiful...'

Yuri's

 

"Ehem..." Yuri stepped back a bit to pull away a bit the gap between her and Tiffany, she felt uncomfortable while Tiffany is stand such close to her. She faked a cough to erase her uncomfortable feeling.

 

"Areyou alright, Yuri?" Tiffany asked in concerned, she took a step towards the tanned girl again, this make Yuri nonplussed, and stepped backward again.

 

"Eh... Tiffany... I'm fine... Pretty fine." Yuri answered in stuttered.

 

"That's great." Tiffany again flash her killer eye-smile to the tanned girl. 

 

*BAM*  Yuri can felt something crash into her heart. Congratulations! There is a girl in the world falling into love~

 

Yuri gasped, she felt a dizzy suddenly, she quickly turned her glance away to other place to make a diversion. If not, she felt h heart gonna explode soon. Yuri turned her attention to the spacing out girl on the bench.

 

"Tiffany, I think that midget gonna schizophrenia soon, look, she keep on staring at her hands with a simper on her face in this moment, then sighed in despair in the next seconds..." Yuri tried to change the topic.

 

"Yah, stop calling TaeTae like that already, she is not that short." Tiffany grumbled with pouted her lips, Yuri found that is cute.

 

"Mianhe, been influenced by Sica, no again..." Yuri chuckled. Tiffany made a grimace to Yuri and turned her glance to Jessica's side.

 

"How about her? Our legend and superb captain keep on missed her chance for goal, while doesn't have goalkeeper and encumber with her? Or now she is practicing not to goal, but aim to kick her ball onto the frame instead??" Tiffany asked Yuri with rising one of her eyebrow.

 

Both YulTi looked at each other for a seconds, then turned their glance to the daydreaming schizophrenia midget on the bench , finally stopped at their best soccer player of their school, who busy in torturing the ball and the goal frame, in unison.

 

"Weird..." YulTi let out a heaviest sighs in unison, and shook their head lightly before approach to their best friends separately.

 

 

 


A/N:

OLA to my readers! Sorry for late update... Too busy at the moment, till wished that I have 48 hrs per day...

1st, thanks for the subsribed and the comments! I'm appreciated so much!!!

Thanks for the upvoted by @EMT0304!!! *Bowed 90 degree* (tis is the second time I bowed to u~ XD )

Stil, I can't update in fast, but I will try my best to update as soon as I can.

Please continue on comment for me! Tell me whatever u wan...

 

See u in next chap! (Do miss me...)