[Kim]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

"Tae~Tae~~"

 

 

All the girls turned to the way where the sound from.
 
 
 
Jessica, YoonA and Sunny tilted their head a side while saw the owner of that voice.
 
 
 
Tiffany's face light up immediately.
 
 
 
Taeyeon's jaw literally dropped to the floor, and you can see that the petals of rose fall out from , Yiiisssskkkk!!! Gross!!!
 
 

 

 

"OMG..." Taeyeon murmured as she saw her mom approaching to her. Yes! The owner of the voice is our Mrs Kim, the coolest mom ever in the world~~~~

 

"Omo!! Umma~" Tiffany exclaimed as she dash towards Mrs Kim, immediately received a warm hug from the elder. Yeah, Tiffany called Taeyeon's mom 'Umma', they are close, this the only explanation I can give, bear with it.

 

"Aigoo, Fany-ah, been more prettier than last time I saw you..." Mrs Kim gave the eye-smile girl a warm-mom smile.

 

"Umma, I missed you..." Tiffany showed her ageyo to Mrs Kim. Both of the acted like they are the real mother and daughter. As for Jessica, YoonA and Sunny, who don't know the woman infront of them is Mrs Kim, Taeyeon's mom. They though she is Tiffany's mom. Until Mrs Kim said...

 

"Where's my silly daughter..."

 

Tiffany pointed her finger to the certain midget that crept on, and tried to slip away silently. All the girls and Mrs Kim glances followed Tiffany's index finger found Taeyoen, who is busy to runaway secretly.

 

 

'What?! Daugther?!'

'But Tiffany called that lady umma...'

YoonSicSun's

 

 

YoonA turned her attention to Jessica and also Sunny, she can clearly read their expression on their face, same, jealousy~~ 

 

 

'Haha... That's just too interesting!!'

YoonA's

 

 

'What's the exact relationship between Taenggoo/Taeyeonnie and Tiff/Tiffany?!!!'

SunSica's

 

 

Oh yeah~~ One girl has a smug smile on her face, while two girls have their eyesbrows furrowed and keep on back and forth glaring between Taeyeon and Tiffany, in consistency.

 

"Kim Taeyeon, where are you going?" Mrs Kim asked in playfully while grabbed her daughter's collar from back, made the midget can't run away, and hanging in the air, just like a puppy been pick up by it's mom.

 

"U-umma..." Taeyeon showed her toothy grins to her mom, while still hanging in the air.

 

"TaeTae, where did you wanna go?" Tiffany asked while tilted her head cutely.

 

"Umma, put me down already!!" Taeyeon struggling her not-so-long body.

 

"Aigoo, my cute baby~ Umma missed you!" Instead of set Taeyeon free, Mrs Kim pulled her daughter into her arms give the latter a BIG BIG hug, treated her like a 5years old girl.

 

"UMMA~~~~" Taeyeon exclaimed, and struggled more to escape from her mom's arms. She felt embarrassing on that, which totally destroyed her cool image in the campus.

 

"Wae? Umma heard my TaeTae sick when I'm in Japan trip, I immediately rush here from airport... I thought my daughter need her mom badly. But... But... Sound like I'm wrong..." Mrs Kim stated with a crack tone, she sobbing... While tried to wipe off her tears.

 

All the girls here looked at Taeyeon intensely, condemning her with their eyes. This made Taeyeon speechless...

 

"Umma, I missed you too..." Taeyeon tug her mom's sleeve, and stated in guilty tone.

 

"Oh my god~ TaeTae, you have beautiful friends here~~~" Mrs Kim exclaimed in a sudden, while turned around and looked at  three girls that she meet in very first time. Her turned in sudden made her daughter missed a step and fall onto the ground, kissed the ground literally.

 

Where's the sobbing mom?? Gone, no... Not even existed before, Mrs Kim just faked sobbing just now... Played prank on her own daughter... Great great mom! All the girls dumbfounded on Mrs Kim's antics.

 

"TaeTae... Don't sleep on the floor... You're not a little baby anymore, get up from the floor." Mrs Kim ordered, while showing her warm-mom smile to Jessica, YoonA and Sunny, without give a glance on her own daughter... 

 

Taeyeon cursed inside while get herself up from the floor, while Tiffany giggled beside her.

 

"Taeyeon-ah... Don't you just introduce your lovely friends here to your mom." Mrs Kim stated in soft tone. As the prankster mom just now not existed at all.

 

"This is Im Bamboo-alligator..." Taeyeon 'introduced' YoonA, since the latter is standing most nearest to her mom.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, my name is Im YoonA, nice to meet you, Mrs Kim." YoonA bowed to the elder.

 

"Omo, you're so pretty~ sorry for the rudeness of my stupid daughter..." Mrs Kim smile warmly and hugged YoonA, and the next moment she pulled out from the hug, she immediately gained her daughter a hard knock on head.

 

"Ouch!!!!" 

 

"That's for been rude to your friend!" This made the girls here gasped.

 

"Oh, who this lovely girl?" Mrs Kim dash toward to Sunny, made the latter stunned a bit.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Mrs Kim. My name is Sunny Lee, nice to meet you." Sunny bowed cutely to the latter, just like a bunny.

 

"Omo~~ TaeTae, I like her, she just so cute, like a bunny!!" Mrs Kim immediately pulled Sunny into a hug and exclaimed. Just like she is in Disney store, picking fluffy toy.

 

"Yeah, umma, she is bunny." Taeyeon rubbed her head, where knocked by her mom, tears still can see at her eyes. Tiffany and YoonA chuckled on Mrs Kim statement, but not for Jessica.

 

"Oh, this is the most prettiest!" Mrs Kim stated and dashed toward the last girl after she let go of Sunny. Without knowing Jessica's name yet, she already hugging the latter firmly. Mrs Kim is on shopping mode, picking her soon-to-be daughter-in-law.

 

"She is..." Taeyeon in hesitated, she don't know how to introduce her dream girl to her mom. She afraid bout her mom reaction if the latter know that the girl she hugging is 'Jessica Jung', the girl she told her on summer holidays.

 

"Annyeong..." Jessica tried to introduce herself, since she saw Taeyeon's hesitation. This hurt her...

 

"Omo!! You're Jessica!!!" Mrs Kim exclaimed while she pulled out a bit to look at the girl she hugging, clearly. She recognised Jessica's voice!

 

Taeyeon jaw dropped to the floor again, twice a day. 

 


A/N: Step here.

Thanks for the comments and upvoted. *Bow*

I treated the 'vote' as you 'love' this fic, thanks again. Hope that I would disappoint you in future.

Please continue comments. 

 

Ps: midnight already, I'm sleepy.