[Aow~~]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

At the dorm, in a room.

 

A girl standing in front of the mirror.

 

"Hi, Iceberg!" An awkward smile plastered on her baby face.

 

"No... no no no... stop calling her that, Taeyeon-ah..." A sigh escaped from her prefect shape of lips.

 

"Hi! Je--Jess-Jessica..." Again, smile awkwardly while looking at the mirror.

 

"Ehem... again..." She groaned on her stiffened expression that she found on the reflection in the mirror.

 

"Yoh! Je--Jessica..." 

 

"Aiggoo... why can so weird by just only calling her name in nice and proper way??!! WAE?" The pabo midget now is shouting on the mirror to herself.

 

"Ehmmm, again.."

 

"Hello, Je-Je-Jessica!"

 

"Gosh!! I'm Kim Taeyeon! The coolest girl in the school! How can I let my fans see me like this!!! Stress!!!"

 

Finally, Taeyeon can speak out Jessica's name probably and smoothly after 1,000x times practices she had done. By just practicing this easiest thing in the world made her skipped her breakfast and also the first morning on the school for this new semester.

 

Today is the first day of the new sem for her 3rd year in the high school. This is the final year for her in the high school and also Jessica. They are senior now. It is ok for Taeyeon skipped the first morning of the school, because today is orientation day for new students.

 

Taeyeon stepped into the campus. The moment she stepped in, there were already had some girls squeals on her name. Yeah, a lots of girls fangirling on their idol, Kim Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon smile in showing her prefect radian of her lips, explode her impeccable charm to all the girls beside, while she approach to the building. Eventhough she is smiling but inside her, she is nervous till die. This is the first time she felt such nervous in her life.

 

All her mind been occupied by how she gonna face her dream girl after that 'incident' that happened on summer camp. As from her memory, she and Jessica even bickering at the last time they parted ways from the summer camp.

 

 

 

 

'Should I just confess immediately?'

'Are this gonna work??'

'We not even had a proper conversation before. All we did were bickering, bickering and fight...'

'Great! Kim Taeyeon, how you gonna work it out?! This famous ice princess hate you into the spine, both of you are most famous rival in the school, this is the fact that all the people known well, started from the management level, the principal, till the lower level, the cleaner ahjumma in the school.'

'Gosh... Why I made myself so difficult?!'

'Why I should falling for my rival?!'

'Yah! Why you beating for her? Can't you find someone easier for me? Sunny is much more easier than Jessica!'

'Aish!! What the heck am I doing? Blaming my heart?! Gosh, you are insane, Kim Taeyeon!!'

'Umma!!! That's all you fault!!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

While Taeyeon is busy in her own through with walking mindlessly on the corridor, there is a girl standing stiffened in front, not far away from her. The stiffened girl is Jessica, she jumped a bit while her vision captured the presented of Taeyeon, the girl that always pop-out in her minds from nowhere that messed her summer holidays. She doesn't know the reason why she always thinking on the girl that slowly approaching her for whole summer holidays, but now, she think she feel she realised something. Her heart literally beat in crazily at the moment she saw this midget. She felt happy to see Taeyeon again. She realised that she missed this midget so much. And when Taeyeon slowly approaching her, she felt her knees went weak, almost can't support herself.

 

 

 

'What the heck is this?'

'Why my heart beat so fast suddenly?'

'Am I falling for this midget already?'

'Is it?! I never feel like this before even to YoonA also no...'

'Gosh... What's happened to me?!'

'What had you done to me, Kim midget!!'

'Omo!! She is approaching me...'

'What should I do?!'

'Gawd!!! Jessi!! Stay cool...'

'But, how can, while my heart beating so fast?!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

While Jessica still playing her own one-man show internally, the Kim midget had passed by her already, without any greeting or even an usual prank or mock... Obviously, this midget still deeply in her through, doesn't realised that she just passed by her dream girl, and disregard the latter... Oh my god... Kim Taeyeon!!! You had been practiced yourself for the whole morning just for greeting to Jessica and now you let the best chance slipped away from your fingers?! Huh?! Seriously?! That's the golden chance!!!

 

Jessica's expression went into the darkest while she been totally ignored by Taeyeon. 

 

 

 

'Ignored me?! Am I air or invisible now??'

'After that incident?!'

'After made me felt like this?!'

'Pretended nothing happened?!'

'I hate you! KIM TAEYEON!!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

Gosh... Kim Taeyeon, you're dead meat now... *facepalmed*

 

Aigoo...

 

 

 

A football fly in the air...

 

 

*PAAARRKKK!!!!*

 

 

Landing prefectly on the back of Taeyeon's head...

 

 

Scored 10 out of 10!!!!

 

 

"Aoowww!!!!!!" The girl lying on her stomach flat on the floor groaned. Yup, that's our almighty charming girl, Kim Taeyeon. She lost her balance while been hit by the ball on the back of her head HARDLY, immediately falled on the floor, like a frog that been rolled over by car, again used her face greeted to the floor. Poor Taenggoo, tsk tsk tsk...

 

Taeyeon lift her face up from the surface of the floor, and rubbed her painful spot on the back of her head. Still lying on the floor, she turned her head back to found the murderer that tried to kill her by the ball with her watery eyes. She saw a figure's back looked like Jessica's. She immediately sit up from the floor and tried to look clearly.

 

Yeah, she saw clearly after wipe off her watery eyes, THAT's JESSICA...

 

Taeyeon frowned, and groaned.

 

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR??!!!" She yelled to the girl that already disappeared from the vanishing point of the corridor.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

"Pabo Kim Midget!!"

 

"How dare you ignored me!!!" Jessica murmured angrily.

 

Jessica stomped all the way to the field. As the captain of the soccer club she has a meeting at the field with her members.

 

Suddenly she stopped.

 

 

 

'Why am I so angry that she ignored me?'

'Huh... Am I really helplessly falling for her?'

'Gosh... I think I am...'

'My God, why you made me so difficult? Fall in love on this midget? She is my rival after all!!!!!'

'There are tons of hot girls in and out from this campus, why on earth I just fall for this MIDGET!!!'

'What should I do?!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

Jessica's train of through been cut off by interruption from YoonA, who pop-out from nowhere. She looked blankly at her ex-crush, who happily greeting on her, telling her how much she missed her at the summer holidays, how happy she was now when she meet her again. If Jessica still the Jessica before the summer camp, she will felt she was the most happiness girl in the world now, because of YoonA's statement. But now, Jessica can't help, but her mind keep on pop-out the dorky smile from a certain girl, Kim Taeyeon. Jessica faked a sweet smile while responded to the doe-eyes girl.

 

 

 

'Gosh!!! KIM MIDGET!! What had you done on me!!'

Jessica's

 

 

 


 

 

 

Taeyeon muttered while she just one of her hand rubbing her head on the spot that hit by Jessica's ball, another hand hugged the ball that hit her just now. She approaching to the main building of the school, passed by the field.

 

"What a 'great' day I had?"

 

"Why she hit me with this stupak ball with no reason?"

 

"Huh!! She is such a girl that had propensity for violence."

 

"Who gonna like her like this after all?!"

 

"Who like this violence girl must be insane!!"

 

Taeyeon stopped her pace, and titled her head a bit, thinking back her own statement.

 

"Huh? wait!!! Am I contradict myself?!"

 

"Gosh!! I gonna crazy soon!!" She yelled on herself, earned the curious eyes from the students whom she passed by. She doesn't bother them at all, as she always earned the attention from the others when she is at school. She continued made her way, while locked her gaze on the football.

 

 

 

 

'Huh, why I felt that I'm hopeless to let her falling for me?'

'What can I do to this violent girl?'

'What if she gonna kill me while I confess to her?'

'AIsh!!!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

"Taeyeonie?" A soft tone interrupted Taeyeon's through. Taeyeon looked up and found Sunny standing in front of her, shyly.

 

"Sunny ya!!" She looked at Sunny, her previous crush.

 

"I-I'm happy to see you here, Taeyeonie... Is it alright for me to call you Taeyeonie?" Sunny asked in aegyo. If Taeyeon doesn't falling for Jessica, definitely she will happy till floating in the air now.

 

"Sure, Sunny." Taeyeon give Sunny a big smile, made the latter's knees went weak, squeal internally.

 

"Whe-where do you want to go, Taeyeonie?" Sunny asked in cute way.

 

"Oh, I just..." Taeyeon found herself lost her tongue at the moment while she looked through the main building, her glance scanned through the fireld and captured a certain girl at the field that happily talking to a tall girl. Obviously, are Jessica and YoonA.

 

Taeyeon unconsciously squinted her big eyes into a thin line and clenched her teeth tightly. She felt her stomach is burning! Burning the so-called Fire of Jealous.

 

 

 

 

'Been such violent to me, but smile such damn sweet to YoonA?!'

'What the...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon locked her gaze on YoonSic, and her expression went darker. Sunny noticed. She followed Taeyeon's glance and found Jessica.

 

"Jessica-ssi and YoonA, such a sweet couple." Sunny said in innocently.

 

"Bwo?!!! C-couple?!" Taeyeon exclaimed, this made Sunny jumped a bit.

 

"Eh, no, they not yet be a couple, but soon-to-be. That's all the students told about. they look good to be together." Sunny said.

 

 

 

 

'Just as you and me, Taeyeonie.'

Sunny's

 

 

 

 

 

'Couple-soon-to-be?!'

'That's why you said your first kiss was perpared for that YoonA?!'

'What the...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't help, but felt full of jealous inside her, but she can't simple let them out. She looked down to the football on her hand, for few seconds, and smirked evilishly.

 

"Taeyeonie?" Sunny asked, while she looked at Taeyeon who smirk on the ball.

 

Taeyeon doesn't answer Sunny, Instead, she throw the football onto the air, locked her glance on the ball in the air, followed the ball, which on the way dropping down, and KICKED IT AS HARD AS SHE CAN!!!!

 

 

 

 

The football fly on the air, in a fast speed...

 

 

 

Fly through the field...

 

 

 

*PAAAAAAKKKKKKK*

 

 

 

Landing prefectly again on the next victim, that after Taeyeon.

 

 

"Aaoowww!!!!" YoonA exclaimed, while the left of her head been hit by the innocent football.

 

 

Taeyeon stiffened, she kicked it aimed to hit Jessica but not YoonA, indeed, she missed the target. Well, not a easy job to kick on the certain spot, right? Not everyone can done that, beside Jessica, the captain of the soccer. But Taeyeon chuckled in next seconds when she saw her rival in love fall on the field and yelled for pain. Tsk, tsk, tsk... Bad Taenggoo... Omo, poor innocent YoonA.

 

"Are you alright, Yoongie?" Jessica looked at YoonA in worried, while she went down and lead closer to the girl on the grass. This made YoonA blushed, and happy to receive the concern from her crush, but not very happy to be see by Taeyeon.

 

"I'm alright, Jessica, but why this football flew from nowhere suddenly?" YoonA groaned in pain, while rubbing the left of her head. Jessica looked at the football that hit YoonA just now, and found that football is familiar, she took the football and observed, her eyes went widen when she found the 'JJ' alphabet on it.

 

"This is my ball, and..." Jessica murmured. Her eyes firmed the anger in next second. She immediately looked throught the way that football flew from and found Taeyeon and Sunny standing beside the field.

 

"KIM MIDGET!!! What the hell are you doing!!" Jessica yelled, that made YoonA and Sunny jumped a bit, actually, she just scared all the students around the field, but not for Taeyeon, who smirked on Jessica's statement.

 

"Just KINDLY returned back your football in the same way you done to me!!!"Taeyeon yelled back happily. Aish, Taenggoo, you are make the thing worse! PABO!

 

"KIM MIDGET!! YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!!" Jessica growled and started chasing the midget.

 

"Omo!! Sunny-ah!!! Run!! Run for your life!!" Taeyeon shouted, and immediately grabbed Sunny's wirst and runaway.

 

Jessica stopped while her eyes locked at the spot that Taeyeon's hand linked to Sunny's. She felt the same feeling that she saw Nicole kissed on Taeyeon's cheek before at the party came back and immediately overwhelmed her. She felt her heart drown, and ache a bit.

 

 

 

'So, this is the feeling of jealous?'

'Hate it!'

Jessica's

 


A/N: OLA! My precious readers! Sorry for short update.

Thanks to the upvoted from @jesjes!!! *Bowed 90 degree* Tis is the 2nd time tat u upvoted my fics!!! I appreciated it so much!!

Back to the chap, still bickering Taengsic... AIgoo... >

I had received so much comments from u all, thanks to those had commented for me~~
please keep it on!!!

 

I started working on next chap already~~ [more hardworking on tis fic instead of my another fic, wat the hack, author!!]
Comments!! give me more ideas for next chap, so that I can update soon!

 

See u on next chap! DO MISS ME!!