[I like you!]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

Jessica is on the way to student's dorm from the campus. The weather is pretty, the sun is shinny, the sky is clear and blue, the birds are singing, the butterflies are flying around the colourful flowers beside the pathway, the atmosphere is too relax, everything is peaceful, but not for Jessica. 

 

Jessica, as the famous ice princess in this school, she has her cold and calm expression on her face while walking to student's dorm, but inside, she is totally opposite from outside. She is nervous!! Yes, NERVOUS!!! Light sighs keep on escaping from her lips without her noticed. Oh, now she even bit her lower lips. 

 

"Geez... I shouldn't said that without thinking..." She looked at the lunch box that she caring with.

 

What's happened? 

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

Jessica lying her head on the table, stared blankly on the view of garden outside the cafeteria, lost on her own though... She was thinking on her conversation with YoonA that day, when she been caught a redhanded on kissed Taeyeon at medical room. A big sigh escaped from her lips unconsciously.

 

Jessica changed her position, turned her head from the left to the right, from the view of garden to the indoor view of cafeteria, still stick on the table. She saw a familiar figure approaching her. Closer... And closer... Now she can clearly saw who was the person came to her now...

 

"Jessi..." Is Tiff mom.

 

"Wae? Tiff, you looked like in trouble..." Jessica rose her head from the table to met Tiffany. Tiffany looked like she is in a trouble, because the anxious expression found from her face.

 

"Yeah... I'm in problem... I wish I'm ninja now, so that I can appear myself in two different place at the same time now..." Tiffany sighed, while placing a lunch box on the table and sit beside Jessica.

 

"What's wrong?" Jessica asked.

 

Is almost lunch time now, supportly I should back to our dorm to guard TaeTae to eat her lunch before she take her meds, this kid won't eat if there is no one to guard and force her there..." Tiffany sighed in frustrated while remembered back how stubborn that Kim puppy was when she refused to eat nutrition porridge and meds. If she doesn't threaten Taeyeon that she gonna take Taeyeon's dookung that in the shorty's room away from her until she finish her meal and meds.

 

Jessica does say anything and gestured Tiffany to continue. She looked at the girl beside her intensely while she heard on Taeyeon's condition.

 

"But now I had received a call, for meeting in urgent, I need to show up with no excuse on absent, I'm the VP on the club after all... What should I do now... Jessi..." Tiffany exclaimed. 

 

"Eh... Ask someone to take care on that midget then..." Jessica said, deep in her heart, she has a urge to offer herself for helping Tiff mom to take care the puppy. But she hold it, due to her pride again.

 

"Yeah, I did find Yuri for help, but she can't and she said you're here and you're free after all..." Tiffany showed her puppy eyes to Jessica now. Nice one, Tiffany, keep going!

 

"S...so????" Jessica change her position due to uneasy.

 

"Can you please help me to take care on TaeTae for a day???" Tiffany placed both her palms together to each other and nearer to her chest, still showing her puppy eyes to Jessica.

 

"......"

 

 

'Take care on Taeyeon for a day?'

'which means I will spend my time with her alone...'

'Gawd! Should I??'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Please, Jessi... Just once..."

 

"... ..."

 

 

 

'I haven't meet that midget for two days already...'

'I missed her so much...'

'And I so worried for her...'

'but why a simple yes can be so difficult to utter?'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"Jessi... Please, I know it's difficult for you to take care on the one you hate most... But, just this time... Please..."

 

"... ..."

 

 

 

'I didn't hate Taeyeon anymore, Tiff... Instead I....'

'Aish... Jessi, just brave urself and accept it...'

'ok, since I ...'

Jessica's

 

 

 

When Jessica want to say she gonna help Tiffany to take care of Taeyeon, Tiffany sighed and said.

 

"Hmn, never mind Jessi, I will find Sunny to help me then, I think she can..." Tiffany stand up from the sit slowly.

 

 

 

'Sunny?!'

'NO WAY! Damn no way!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

"I will help you!" Jessica exclaimed in hastily, grabbed Tiffany's wrist to stop the latter to leave.

 

"Jinja?!" Tiffany turned and face Jessica with a bright eye-smile.

 

"Yeah, but, for your information, I do it because of you not because I'm worriedon that midget." Duh! The head on your so-called pride, Jessica!!!

 

"Whatever, Jessi!! You're the best!!! Thanks!!" Tiffany pulled Jessica into a hug.

 

 

*End flashback*

 

 

 

Jessica still staring on the lunch box that Tiffany past to her no longer before. She remembered what Tiffany said when she received this from the latter.

 

"TaeTae won't be corporate on this meal, she hate nutrition porridge, please bear with this kid. But you can do anything you want if she still be so stubborn. You can knock her head, break and force her gulp down her meal and meds or just took her precious dookungs away from her or threaten her. Do whatever you want just make sure she done her meal and meds." This is what Tiffany said when she handed the foods to Jessica.
 
 
Jessica smile unconsciously while she has a picture on how cute Taeyeon been threated by Tiffany. But she also remember back she had two days doesn't receive any lunch box from that secret admirer already. Not because she love to enjoy the love given by all of her fans, but she love the homemade foods on that lunch box.
 
 
"Sica." A voice broke Jessica's though. She looked up and found a tall girl with doe eyes standing in front of her.
 
 
"Yoongie..." Jessica stiffed for the present of YoonA. She know she shouldn't be like this. But she felt she still not yet ready to face the girl in front of her yet, even the latter told her that everything gonna maintain as usual.
 
 
 
 
 
 
*Another Flashback*
 
 
Jessica and YoonA were sitting at a bench somewhere at faced the field. Silent had been took over them for more that 10 minutes already. Both of them didn't utter any word at all, started from the moment they leave from the medical room till the way to here.
 
 
Jessica doesn't know what she can say to the latter, since this is the first time she s YoonA's cold side. And the latter, just kept mum and deep in her own though, she need some times to calm down herself before she let her emotion lead her and do something that she will regret in future.
 
 
YoonA felt huge hurt overwhelmed her at the moment she saw her crush kissing the other girl, and a bit betray on this. But she know she can't blamed Jessica after all, since she never confess to the latter directly before. Felt hurt, because of the love feelings of her to Jessica. Felt betray, because she somehow know that Jessica had sensed and knew her love to her, even indirectly. 
 
 
Who's the one she can blamed on? Jessica? No, because they are not in an item yet. Taeyeon? Blame for what? For steal Jessica away from her? Can't. Because She saw Jessica kissed Taeyeon but not Taeyeon kissed Jessica, if the circumstances is Taeyeon kissed Jessica, maybe she can blame Taeyeon without thinking. All she can blamed, is herself. Blaming herself that why she been so slow, maybe if she confess to Jessica earlier before, she can make the latter be her girlfriend before all this happened. If she can brave herself earlier, then maybe the one Jessica kiss today, is she, Im YoonA, not Kim Taeyeon.
 
 
YoonA let out a heavy sighed after took a deep breath, Jessica looked up to the girl that sit beside her.
 
 
"Jessica, you know my feelings on you, right?" YoonA said, while she still glued her glance on the field instead of looking at the girl she love, that sitting beside her.
 
 
Jessica gulped, and nodded her head slowly. She doesn't want to play fools with YoonA, she care on the friendship she has with this girl. Instead of lying, she choose to be honest to the latter.
 
 
"Am I too slow?" YoonA asked, her voice is a bit cracked, she is trying her best to hold her urge of tearing.
 
 
Jessica felt her heart tighten a bit for the cracked sound that YoonA had, she felt sorry for hurting the latter. She doesn't answer to YoonA's question, she doesn't know how to answer on it, to not to hurt YoonA more.
 
 
"Am I too late already?" YoonA turned her head to meet Jessica's eyes. Jessica heart even tighter than before when she saw the redness on YoonA's eyes.
 
 
"Yoongie..." Jessica bite her own lips. YoonA can sensed the sorry from Jessica.
 
 
"No, Jessica, you don't have to feel sorry for me. Actually you did nothing wrong on me." YoonA forced a smile to Jessica.
 
 
"But, I..." YoonA cutoff Jessica's line.
 
 
"I did felt hurt now. Somehow, I felt betray also, but still, not your fault, Jessica. Stop feeling sorry for me, that made me felt pity on myself." YoonA burnt out.
 
 
"I don't know what can I say. Sorry just the only thing I can said to you, I'm sorry Yoongie..." Jessica sighed.
 
 
"instead of sorry, tell me bout your feelings on Taeyeon." YoonA braved herself to face the fact. Instead of runaway and be a coward, she prefer to be honest to herself, this made her felt more better.
 
 
Jessica staring at YoonA without blinking her eyes, somehow she surprised on YoonA's statement. Not many people can be like this, right? YoonA, hero! Compare to those two cowards here... Who's that two cowards? Ehem...
 
 
"What you feelings on Taeyeon?" YoonA asked again, this time she can give Jessica an ensure smile.
 
 
"I like her..." Jessica said while avoid YoonA's glance. The latter just keep mum and staring at Jessica, she can felt someone stabbing her heart hardly with a knife, but she braved to endure the pain in her heart. 
 
 
"That's all?"
 
 
"No, I love Taeyeon, Yoongie, I want to be honest to you." Jessica sighed heavily. This is the first time she admitted her feelings on Taeyeon in front of others. Somehow, she felt relieved after she said she love Kim Taeyeon.
 
 
Jessica surprised, when she received a warm sile from YoonA but not a harsh words or act.
 
 
"Is it because she managed to buy a date for a million won?" Somehow YoonA still came get rid of the frustration on lost from Taeyeon on the bid.
 
 
"No, Yoongie... not because of the bid..." Jessica said. YoonA kept mum and gestured Jessica to continue.
 
 
"I did falling for her before that bid happen, I feel my heart beat for her when she is near to me. I can't help but feel happy even we are bickering, this feelings keep on appearing inside my heart for long time ago, almost 2 years maybe, But I choose to ignore it, and stay hate her as my rival... but it grow strong at the last summer. The feelings became too strong, somehow I can ignore it anymore, it bothered me for a period when the summer holidays. I started to miss the moments I bickering with her when can't saw her, her face keep on pop-out from nowhere in my minds and I realised that I falling for that midget already." Jessica placed her palms on her chest while she felt her heartbeat pacing when she thinking of Taeyeon, recalled back what Taeyeon had done to her, the bickerings, the pranks, the kisses, the touch, that night in summer camp, the sweet moments at the date, how gentle Taeyeon can be, how caring Taeyeon can be... ... The sweetest smile ever had crept up on her face and pinky shadow can found on her soft and milky white cheeks. All of this didn't escape from YoonA's eyes.
 
 
"Did Taeyeon know your feeling?" YoonA asked without forget to give Jessica a smile, Jessica glancing at YoonA for a while, she is surprised, not because of YoonA's line but the smile. She admired on how strength YoonA can be.
 
 
"No, it is my secret..."
 
 
"Hmn~ which means I am the only one know about your secret..." YoonA murmured, while tapping her foots playfully on the ground. Jessica just nodded herself lightly.
 
 
"Just tell her what your feelings about her." YoonA said while looked up to the sky, doesn't want to meet Jessica's eyes. She can't said it free and easily to Jessica, she still love Jessica.
 
 
"I can't, Yoongie." Jessica murmured.
 
 
"Wae?"
 
 
"I don't know what she feel on me. We are rivals after all... She hate me just like I hate her before... She might just consider it as a prank if I confess to her like this. What if she hate me more on this, and turn away from me, and I can't see her freely like this anymore? We just started to friend to each other few day ago..."
 
 
"Haiz, another fool that head over ears in one-side love..." YoonA sighed. Jessica gazed at YoonA, even the latter said is true, but somehow she still not very happy to hear that. YoonA just grinned as a response.
 
 
Silent dominated both of them again. The just stayed there and staring at the field, while both had their own through. Jessica felt relieved while her sercet been known by someone, and she felt lucky that that person is YoonA, the burden on her shoulder somehow been lighter, since the latter doesn't show the cold shoulder to her anymore. She like YoonA very much, yup, she had little crush on her before, but now, just like her as friend, as sister. She grateful that YoonA still befriend with her, just like before. She know she doesn't lose a precious friend here. And she can felt that YoonA will let go on her feeling on her after this.
 
 
Oh really, Jessica?
 
 
"Jessica! I like you..." YoonA blurted out in a clear and loud tone in a sudden, putted Jessica back to the reality from her train of though.
 
 
This made Jessica stiffened on the sit, YoonA rose from her sit, turned, and kneeling in front of her crush. YoonA looked deeply into Jessica's eyes, with soft but intenseness.
 
 
"Yoo-Yoongie..." Jessica stuttering, she is surprised on YoonA's sudden act.
 
 
"Listen, Jessica. I know your feelings on Taeyeon. But I don't want to be a coward anymore. I like you! Even you don't have the same feelings on me, but this won't be a reason to damp my feeling on you." YoonA said with wholehearted.
 
 
"But... Yoongie..." Jessica felt nervous and panicked. YoonA is confessing to her, the worse is coming to her now. How should her to refusal this lovely doe-eyes girl in front of her. Jessica bit her lower lips hardly. The time she had a little crush on YoonA, this scene was what she yearning for, but now, the circumstances is changed, deeply, she wish Taeyeon is the one kneeling infront of her now. She looked deeply into those pair of doe-eyes, caring and love can be found on them, how can she hurt this girl and took away the colour in this pair of doe-eyes leave the sadness to full on this pair of eyes. She know if she accept YoonA, she will be a happy girl, YoonA will cherish her after all, but, she still will hurt this girl with can't return the same love to her...
 
 
"No, Jessica... I'm not asking you to be my girlfriend now, even I wish to do that. All I want to say now, is I like you, I won't give up that easily on my feelings, and I want a chance for courting on you. I know I have less chance to make you be my girlfriend, but at least I try. And I won't regret in future."
 
 
Jessica staring at YoonA, who give her bright smile, she admired on the braveness of YoonA, that she doesn't has.
 
 
*End the flashback*

 

 

 


Hi everyone, Step here!!

Thanks for the upvoted by @Miguel93!!! *Bow 90 degree*

Eh, how bout this chap?? Tell me what ur feelings please... I need them so so much!! why? letl me tell u...

*******
"Stepbe (my nickname by my girl Stephy+babe= Stepbe  =______=!! Sorry, just bear wit it...)" She stated while reading my Taengsic's fic."
"Yes?" I lying on bed and blowing my nose with a tissue (Sorry for killing too much trees recently)
"Are u sure tis is writen by u??" She is eating chips with scolling my magic mouse while reading. (Aish, my magic mouse became oily... +____+)
"What? If not, who else?" Blowing nose again...
"So not you! N why u didn't do those sweet stuffs u write in the date to me before?" Ok, she is complaining... I just staring at her...
"Coz u r not GodJess n I'm not Taeng." Rubbing my poor red nose... *Achu...*
"Aish! Hate u be cold n harsh on me again!" She back to her reading... this is the 1st time she read it n I'm nervous actually.
After she finished, I asked for her perspective for what I should do to continue my fic...
"Stepbe, why don't u just put a guy between Taengsic, drama!!! That's be fun to ruin everything up!!!" She stated from nowhere.
"Guy? A human with ?????? Are u sure u read it properly?" She nodding her head... N I faint!!!
My girl doesn't pay attention on my fic... Haiz... I should cry or should I just go n find another girl tat will pay more attention on what I doing... =______= *sighed*

********
After this conversation I had, I done tis chap wif my hurting heart... Hope this chap won't disappointed u all...

Comments please...

Bye all... I need to hide myself to wound my little hurting heart...
DO MISS ME *whispered*