[Pabo, Kim Midget...]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A rubber ball hit against the wall hardly and rebound back in fast and hit Taeyeon's nose HARDLY in exact!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

*PPAAAKKKK*

 

 

 

 

 

"AAOOOWWW!!!"

 

Taeyeon disequilibrium while been hit suddenly by the rubber ball on her cute nose, she loses her footing and fall on the floor and lying on it. She felt huge pains from her nose, just like her nose been thump by an iron ball. Ouchhh... the pain... was just... unendurable!! Can't be describe in word, you will get it unless you had undergone that same situation.

 

 

Taeyeon felt her vision went into spinning due to the unbearable pain from her nose. She closed her eyes tightly to shut out the nightmare pain she is suffering. She can hear someone yelling her name, but she can't even bother to response to the owner of that sound, until she felt a pair of soft hands landed on her shoulders.

 

 

"Taeyeon!"

 

 

Still, Taeyeon doesn't responses. Still lying on the floor, covered her painful nose with eyes closed tightly.

 

 

"Taeyeon! Look at me!"

 

 

 

 

'This sound...??'

'A bit... familiar?'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah!! Midget!!" Jessica lost her patient already. Indeed, she is dead worried on the girl in front of her.

 

 

After heard the word 'Midget', Taeyeon open her eyes hastily, she know it's from Jessica, because just only Jessica dare call her 'Midget' in this school. She stiffened immediately while she found that her dream girl is so close to her, their face are just inches away only. Can't blame, Jessica just worried till dead about the condition on this midget, she want to check Taeyeon's condition but been covered by that pair of pale-and-soft hands. Taeyeon felt tense-up on the closeness between them, her heart skip a bit, and she literally forgot how painful her nose is in the moment. Taeyeon is stared on the girl in front of her blankly.

 

 

"Kim Midget! Can you just responses to me?!" Jessica yapped to Taeyeon, while she already called the girl that lying on the floor flatly million times, but earned no response at all.

 

 

"W-why are you here?" Finally Taeyeon found her tongue.

 

 

"Wae? Can’t I be here?" Jessica moved her hands to Taeyeon's wrists; intended to move away the latter's cover.

 

 

"Y-Yah!! What are you doing! Iceberg!" Taeyeon strained when she felt Jessica's hands grabbed on hers.

 

 

"To check is there any chance for you this midget can die because of hit by a stupid rubber ball." Jessica narrow her eyes, emanating her signature cold aura, made Taeyeon gulped.

 

 

"I'm fine!!" Taeyeon tried to retort, but fail, since no effect at all to Jessica.

 

 

Jessica let out a sighed, she let herself sit on kneeling position beside Taeyeon's head and softly lift up the latter's head and placed on her laps.

 

 

"W-whAt a-are you do-doing?" Taeyeon stound on Jessica unexpected move.

 

 

"Move away your oh-so-short hands, now!" Jessica exclaimed.

 

 

"Wae? Why do I?!"

 

 

"Shut your mouth up!"

 

 

"What!" Taeyeon wriggled, tried to sit up, even through she wanna stay longer on Jessica's lap.

 

 

"Shut up now and stay still! If not, I will make sure you will die in next second before you die because of hit by that ball." Jessica coerced, and holding Taeyeon's head to let the latter can't escape from her laps, and looked through the latter's eyes. Taeyeon gulped all her saliva down to .

 

 

Jessica move her hands again to Taeyeon's wrists, tried to move away the latter's hands from the nose. This time, the midget obeyed the iceberg. Jessica wrinkled her eyebrows while she saw Taeyeon's nose is bleeding, not much, but enough to make her chest tighten. Jessica bend down a bit to look clearly the wound, this made Taeyeon's heartbeat accelerated.

 

 

Jessica observed Taeyeon's nose, besides the bleeding, there also had a cut on the nose, due to the rubber ball grazed on it. Jessica took out her snot-rag and started on helping Taeyeon to clear the bleeding nose, in gently. The injured girl? Already became a statue, just staring straight to the girl in front of her.

 

 

"Can't you move even slower? So that you can be the first one murdered by the rubber ball?"

 

 

"This so-called murder weapon, should hit on your head in exact rather than just on the nose!"

 

 

"Pabo... Can you be more dullness..."

 

 

Even the words uttered out from Jessica's mouth is not very nice to be hear, but her act is totally opposite, she treated Taeyeon in most gentle way she can, just afraid that she will let Taeyeon hurt.

 

 

 

 

 

'This is the first time we stay together in peacefully...'

'This is the first time I can staring on you so close...'

'You're so beautiful, do you know that, Jessica?'

'Your scent... so addictive...'

'I think... It's not so bad for me to get this injured...'

'... ...'

'Should I get a try for confess now?'

'hmn... now or never, Taeyeon...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath, this let Jessica stopped on what she was doing, she though Taeyeon is painful. She was about to ask, but she been interrupted by a grip by Taeyeon on her wirst. She took a quick glance on the linked spot of Taeyeon's palm and her wirst then turned to looked at Taeyeon's eyes. She found Taeyeon looked at her intensely.

 

 

"Wae? Is it really hurt so much? I..." Taeyeon has cut off Jessica.

 

 

"Jessica... I.. I think I fa..." The turns for Taeyeon been cut off this time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeonnie~~~~~"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Both Taengsic broken their linking glances to look to the way where the sound came from.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeonnie!!! Are you alright?!" Sunny dashed all the way to Taengsic. Followed by Miss JiHyo and YoonA.

 

 

Taeyeon groaned mentally.

 

 

Jessica's expression from soft turned into darkness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Sunny... wrong timing!!'

'My confession... Geez...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Taeyeonnie?'

'What the heck on that 'Taeyeonnie'?!'

Jessica's

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ouch!!" Taeyeon cried in pain while JellySica placed her snot-rag hardly on Taeyeon's nose and dashed the latter head aside from her laps.

 

 

"Since your cute personal carer had arrived, there is no reason for me to stay." Jessica stand up and stomped all the way out from the court without look back to Taeyeon. YoonA tailing behind.

 

 

"Ouch... Sica-ya... I still not yet confess to you..." Taeyeon murmured softly with her teary eyes.

 

 

"Taeyeonnie, how are you now? Does it hurt?"

 

 

"Suuny-ah, why you're here?" Taeyeon asked while showed her wound to Miss JiHyo.

 

 

"I'm with Miss JiHyo at medical room while YoonA rush there said you're injured. Don't you know how worried I'm when I heard it?!" Sunny keep on nagging while Miss JiHyo treating Taeyeon's wound.

 

 

Taeyeon doesn't pay much attention on Sunny's statement while all her mind been fully occupied by Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Huh... My golden chance for confess...'

'pity me...'

'But, she is so pretty when doesn't barked at me...'

'So soft, her expression when she treating my wound...'

'Jessica-ah... Again, you made me falling deeper for you...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

Medical room.

 

 

Miss JiHyo is treating Taeyeon's wound. Where's Sunny? On class, since Taeyeon doesn't want her to skip the class.

 

 

"Done, Taeyeon-ssi. Your nose is pretty fine, still in prefect shape, just make sure be more careful before it fully recover, ok?" Miss JiHyo instructed the girl that sit in front of her.

 

 

"Dae, my pretty lady, Miss JiHyo~" Taeyeon nodding her head non-stop in dorky way. She is close to Miss JiHyo since she is frequenter of this medical room due to always get bruises when Judo and basketball.

 

 

"Aigoo, this kid!" Miss JiHyo chuckled and let out a soft sighed. She pasted a woundplast on Taeyeon's cut.

 

 

"Miss JiHyo, can't you give me a cuter one? with cute bear on it? This one is lame..." Taeyeon said after she checks her face with the mirror on the wall. She pointed on the woundplast.

 

 

"Aigoo... Taeyeon-ah, they're stock-out already, since you always get yourself in bruises. So, bear with it." Miss JiHyo gave Taeyeon a soft knock on Taeyeon's forehead, turned away from Taeyeon to clear up the equipment.

 

 

"Dae..." Taeyeon wrinkling her nose playfully in cute way.

 

 

"Don't I just remained you treat your nose nicely before it fully recover?" Miss JiHyo said with placed both her palms on the waist, gazed on the kid, which she found Taeyeon's kid-like action.

 

 

"Yup! I got it! I leave now..." Taeyeon exclaimed while saluted in playfully to the older, earned a chuckled by Miss JiHyo. She made her way to the entrance.

 

 

"Yah, don't forget to change the woundplast yourself, if you don't want to leave a scar on your cute face, arraso?" Miss JiHyo yelled to the girl that disappears from her medical centre.

 

 

Taeyeon pop out from the door, with only her head.

 

 

"Dae!! Bye~~" Taeyeon run away after answered Miss JiHyo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon looked at her wristwatch, the classes are almost over, it is not necessary for her to show herself up in the class with this weirdo look already, she had escaped from her classes for whole day today. Taeyeon walked alone to the garden that has a huge knotted oak located at the very west of the campus.

 

 

Taeyeon took a deep breath while she arrived the garden, the fresh air welcome her. She approached to the oak, and immediately sit on her favour spot under the oak. Smile in soft while observing the peacefulness of the garden. Just a typical garden, blue sky, fresh wind with grass scents, birds singing, and surrounded by colourful flowers, while the oak is the middle of the garden.

 

 

Taeyeon stretched her not-so-long body, and let out a satified sigh. Next second, she lying herself on the grass, and take a nap immediately. Oh, did I maintion that this is the place Taeyeon always took a nap while she escaped her classes? No? Ok, now you know it.

 

 

Aigoo, the kid Taenggoo is snoring already.

 

 

While Taeyeon drive deeply in her slumber, a certain girl slowly approaching her, with stepping her foots lightly, tried to not make any noise, so that Taeyeon won't wake up from her slumber. That girl slowly kneeling down beside Taeyeon, she doesn't do anything but just staring at the sleeping girl softly, while a soft smile creep up on her face. She carefully study every curved line on Taeyeon's baby-like face. She can't help but let out a soft chuckled while she heard Taeyeon snored, she found that is cute. She is caring Taeyeon's soft cheek with her fingertip and up to Taeyeon's eyebrow. She not dares to touch Taeyeon's nose because she know Taeyeon will awake with the pain. She can't help but frown in worried while staring at the hurting nose. She took out a new woundplast, pink one, with a cute bear on it. She start to help Taeyeon to change the new woundplast. Every move she had was soft and gentle, intented not to wake the sleeping girl up, she doesn't want be caught a red-handed. After helped Taeyeon to change the new woundplast, she smile in satisfaction on her work. She mesmerized on Taeyeon, who sleep soundly like a baby with a cute woundplast. She captured a photo on that, and smiles like an idiot on it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Pabo, Kim Midget..." She murmured, with a sweetness smile, before leave.

 


A/N: Hello, everyone!!!

Surprise~~ I updated!! XD I noe, I had told u at the comment replies tat I can't update in weekday... busy like a bee... [still buzy...]
I done tis on the only and one free slot I had, n using uni desktop now...


For those had subscribed both my fics, I wanna said sorry for just update tis fic... Soooreeewww~ but I started gathering my storyline on nect chap in my mind already, plz bear wit me...

 

Thanks for the upvoted from @byunbyuneiy, @Lazy_MY, and @AYOSOSHI!!! *Bowed 90 degree*

 

Thanks for the comments~~~ Please keep on leave me ur comments~ coz author love it so much~

OK, back to my cruelness lec... see u in next chap... DO MISS ME

 

 

ps: the heck on Codes of Ethic @n@ *sob sob*