[Who's that?]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon had a sweet dream. Yeah, a very sweet one!! In her dream, Jessica is already Kim Taeyeon's girlfriend. Gosh!!! She likes this title so so much!!! She is holding Jessica's hand while the latter is rubbing the back of her hand that she used in holding Jessica's. Taeyeon looked up from the hands they are linking to Jessica's face, she smiles brightly while she met Jessica's sweet smile.  Taeyeon leads the latter to meet her weirdo mom now!!! See, there is nothing Kim Taeyeon can't achieve. Tsk tsk tsk... Kim midget, this is just a dream. You are just dreaming now... Okay, this midget can't hear me, I forgot...

 

Now, still in Kim midget's dream. She is in her own room with her girlfriend, Jessica. Both of them are sitting on her bed. Taeyeon leaned closer and closer to her love now. Indeed, she wanna kiss Jessica. Ok, approved. Go ahead midget, since this is your dream, and all are cheering like crazy when both of you have a kissing scene. 

 

Aow!! Their lips meet each other!!! Damn, such a perfect fit. The innocent puppy kiss becomes heated when both of them deepened the kiss, Jessica throws her arms over Taeyeon's neck and pulled the latter closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss then turned into a passionate one. Wow, a hot scene! Both of them are literally eating each other's face... Their tongues are... EHEM...

 

Eh... Eh... EH!!! The kiss leads to another hot scene now! Our midget here has her naughty hands that kept on groping over Jessica's body, from the back of the latter down to the... . Aigoo... Taengoo loves butts!!!! How can I forget that? Wow, wow, wow!!! Kim midget is even squeezing them!!! Not to forget to mention that Jessica is enjoying this, can't you hear her y and a bit husky moans as a response?

 

Aaaooowww, Kim midget turned into Kim ByunTae now!! Wait, wait a minutes, better stop now, no scene here. Not allowed, because I'm still not good on that, please bear with it! Check, No M rated on this chap (yet).

 

Cut off the dream!!!!! *evilish laughter*

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

Taeyeon woke up from her dream when she heard people talking, still at the medical. She opened her eye unwillingly, cause they were interrupting her sweet dream, scratched that, her byun dream, Kim Taeyeon!

 

Somehow she wished that the girl in her dream can be the first person she sees when she opens her eyes. She miss that iceberg already. But she doesn't gain her wish.

 

"Taeyeonnie, you awake already." 

 

Yeah, you are right, Sunny is the one who said that line. She is talking to Miss JiHyo when she noticed her crush had wakened up.

 

"How are you feel now, Taeyeon?" Miss JiHyo asked.

 

"Yeah, better, I think..." Taeyeon murmured, she closed her eyes again savouring the dream that she had just made.

 

"Taeyeonnie, I... I'm wor..." Sunny placed her palm on top of Taeyeon's hand, just the same as what Jessica had done not long before.

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes again and looked down at the spot where Sunny placed her palm on her, she felt that someone did same thing that Sunny is doing now when she was still in her slumber, but the feeling of the hands that held her before were different. Sunny's warm, warmer than the one she felt in her dream. But just warm, that was all she felt from Sunny. But the hand that she felt when was in her slumber, yeah, it was not warm as Sunny's hand, but it was more softer, more tingling,  more safe and secure. And she loved that feeling, she feels that she will be the most happiest person in the world if she can hold that hand forever in her lifetime.

 

"Hey! TaeTae, You awake already!" Tiffany said in her typical loud voice and interrupted Sunny's line. Tiffany earned all the attention from the room. Miss JiHyo, Sunny and Taeyeon looked through the door and saw YulTi standing there.

 

"Pany-ah..." Taeyeon pouting like a kid when she saw Tiff mom. Just like a kid who has been awaked by her mom and still be feeling too lazy to get her out of the bed. Taeyeon drew out her hand that was under Sunny's palm and rubbed her eyes cutely, the latter felt a stab inside when Taeyeon withdraw her hand from her.

 

"How are you feeling now?" Tiff mom approached  Taeyeon and placed her palm on Taeyeon's forehead and asked in caring way.

 

"Still dizzy... Headache... and..." Taeyeon act like a spoilt child. Aish... this kiddo... She gave Tiffany a different version of answer than before in the same question...

 

"This spoilt kid!" Miss JiHyo granted Taeyeon a pinch on the nose.

 

"OOOUUUccchhhhh~~~" Taeyeon whined in dramatically. Which earned a lot of laughter from everyone in the room.

 

"Hey, where's Sica?" Yuri asked after she found that her best friend is not in the room.

 

"Where?" Taeyeon jerked up from the bed immediately when she heard Jessica's name. Again, she earned another laughter from others, but a bitter smile from Sunny for her reaction.

 

"Oh, now you're so vigorous? Where's the sickly-looking girl before?" Tiff mom teased. Taeyeon switched back to her sickly-looking acting.

 

"Miss JiHyo, do you know where Jessica has gone?" Yuri asked.

 

"Hmm... I don't know, Yuri. When I back here with Sunny, there was no one except this kiddo here."

 

"But, she said she will wait for us here..." Tiffany said.

 

"So, that Iceberg was here before?" Taeyeon curiously asked.

 

"Yeah, she came here with me when we heard you're sick from Fany." Yuri answered before she walked away.

 

 

 

'Sica came here for me...'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon can't help but smile like an idiot. All this time it didn't escape Sunny's eyes. The latter just kept mum and is immersed in her own deep through.

 

"Yeah, TaeTae... You should try to be nice to her, she is worried about you. She even asked me on your condition..." Tiff mom starts lecturing her kid again. Tiffany approached Yuri, who is now chatting with Miss JiHyo.

 

"It's not that I don't want be nice to her before. In fact, I want to stay nice with that Iceberg so much... But how am i suposed to do that? We always end up on bickering... And now I'm trying hard to befriend her... I need time... And I need a chance!!" Taeyeon pouted and murmured to herself, she totally forgot that Sunny is still beside her. The latter heard everything Taeyeon murmured. Sunny felt something is stabbing her heart with a knife.

 

"Taeyeon, let's get you back to your dorm. I still need to find Sica after." Yuri said. Taeyeon nodded like a good child to her appa.

 

"Yeah, back to your own bed, spoilt child, here is your prescription, remember to drink them on time and after meal." Miss JiHyo said, before Taeyeon take her own prescription, Sunny had help her to take them.

 

"Taeyeonnie, let me accompany you back to your dorm." Sunny said, worried can be found in her tone. Taeyeon smiled warmly at her, and it  never failed to make her heartbeat fluttered for her. Taeyeon felt thankful that she has a friend that is concered at her like Sunny.

 

"Sunny-ah, I'm fine, you don't need to acompany me back, I already have mom there to take care of me." Taeyeon replied with a smile and pointed at Tiffany. Tiffany raised one of her eyebrow when she heard 'mom', she is considering to knock Taeyeon's head for calling her 'mom', but she stopped when Yuri whispered something on her ear which managed to make her blushed lightly and a smile crept up on her face.

 

"Ok..." Sunny replied in sad tone while pouting.

 

"Don't worry, and you will see the vigorous and active Taeyeon again next time." Taeyeon patted Sunny's head lightly, which made Sunny flush.

 

"Promise?" Sunny asked.

 

"Yeah..." Taeyeon grinned. Sunny smiled at Taeyeon, while deep in her heart she had made a decision, for herself.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A little earlier in the medical room, before Miss JiHyo is back with Sunny.

 

 

 

"Jessica?" A voice came behind from the door way, which Jessica's back is facing. Jessica turned her head instantaniously. Her sweet smile faded and her eyes got wider after she found who is standing beside the door.

 

 

 

"Yo-Yoongie..." Jessica's voice cracked. She is literally shocked to find YoonA standing behind her. She has been caught redhanded.

 

 

 

YoonA looked at her, Jessica can finds the taller girl's face paled. YoonA's eyes showed sadness and betrayal clearly. Jessica can see that the pair of beautiful doe-eyes are starting to water now.

 

 

 

"Wh-when have you..." Jessica has been cut off by YoonA.

 

 

 

"When have I been standing here? Long enough." YoonA used a cold tone, this is the very first time she gives Jessica the cold shoulder. This only did not hurt jessica but also Yonna.

 

 

 

"Did you see..." Jessica asked in quandary.

 

 

 

"Saw what? That You kissed Taeyeon? Yes Indeed, I saw..." YoonA raised her tone a bit. Taeyeon squirmed a bit, and made Jessica panic.

 

 

 

"Can we talk somewhere else?" Jessica asked. She doesn't want to wake Taeyeon up, now she is in trouble with YoonA, she doesn't want her troubles to be bigger if Taeyeon woke up and found out what she had done.

 

 

 

YoonA took a glimpse at Taeyeon, she sighed before taking a couple of deep breaths. Yeah, she also doesn't want to wake the patient up too. YoonA nodded her head lightly while she looked at Jessica.

 

 

 

Both of them left the medical room and left Taeyeon alone in the room.

 

 

 



A/N:

Hi, my precious readers, is Step here.

1st, Thanks to the upvoted by @Kimchi_mearong and @Iceprincessone! *Bow 90 degree*

Sorry that I took so long time to update this lame chappie... you can felt this chap is chaos... Coz I still wondering did I want to add some drama in this cute fic... Yesh, I used 'cute' for this Taengsic's fic, so bear with it... lol... But, if I did add some drama for it... is this fic still in 'cute'?? I need so time to figure that out, coz I can't think when I still sick... sorry... +_____+
Oh, yeah!! Almost all of the comments for last chap are guessing who's the one butted in at the last... hehe... I bet u all think tat is Sunny again, since I let Sunny appeared 1st on tis chap!!
Ok, too much blah blaring again...
Past the time to my co-author!! RenJi!!!! (We want to say hi together in this chap, so please put ur hands together for her!!)

See u in next chap, DO MISS ME AND ME!!!

 

Edited By RenJi