[Last Chapter]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

StepIsDumbo: If you can noticed, I received a poster as a gift from one of a reader here. Thanks again to @ReowesomeShikshin (Achie & Reo)
Long chapter. Please enjoy the very last chapter I done for this fic. If can, please kindly read the A/N at last.


 

Early in the morning, the sun just raised from the horizon wake the living creatures on the land up. Birds started singing on how lovely the beginning of the day they having. Since is still early morning, most of the students in the dorm still deep in their dreamland. A certain blonde walked pass the alley of the dorm. Made an unusual scene that rarely can be seen at the dorm. The ice princess aka sleepyhead already awake in such early in the morning, and even wonder around the dorm.
 
"Taenggoo~" Jessica uttered in a low tone after she gave the door a couple knocks few seconds before. She is standing in front of the lover's room, waiting her lover to open the door, so that she can see the most adorable face in the world before she start her tough day. Another few seconds passed, sound like her Taenggoo still in bed, doesn't notice the knocked she done. Jessica gained the door another couple knocks before she turned the knob of the door.
 
"Taenggoo-ah..." Jessica popped her head into the room from the lap of the door cutely while whispered. She eyeing the room from left to right, found no sign that her Taenggoo is awake.
 
"Taenggoo?" She made herself in Taeyeon's room and approach the bed. She pouted when she found empty from the bed. Her Taenggoo is not in the bed. Where's she? 
 

"Where's your owner??" Jessica grabbed a random green donkung and asked after she made the fuffly toy facing her. Of course, she received silent treatment from that, which just smile to her. At the moment she felt she is silly, talking to a fuffly toy. She been influenced too much by her dorky lover now a days. Ice princess supposed to be cool, and talking to a fuffly stuff is just not an ordinary thing ice princess will do. Jessica made a grimace to that smiling toy before put it down back to it original position carefully. Well, Taeyeon love dookungs, so she will too.

"Maybe Taenggoo is out for work out already... Her judo championship is near too..." Jessica let out a sigh, deep one before she eyeing the room again. She pouted in disappointment that she not gonna see her energy pill before she start her tough training day. She feel like today gonna be a long day ever. And she missed her dorky lover already. Jessica slowly walked out from Taeyeon's room.

"Oh, Jessi... You're here?" Jessica jumped a bit when she heard the hursky voice, came from her back, right after she closed the door. She robotically turned her head to her back to meet the owner of the voice.

"Morning, Tiff..." Jessica plastered an awkward smile on her face to cover her shock. She doesn't expect that she will meet any one other than her Taenggoo.

"Morning... Came for TaeTae?" Tiffany asked with her still half-opened eyes. She still not yet fully awake from her slumber, still tried hard to collect all her soul in this very early morning. She still in her pinky pj, and the messy hair.

"Nae... But she's not in her room... I think I should leave now..." Jessica said in a pouted on her lips, the disappointed expression fully cover over her face. Tiffany chuckled after she saw this cute little kitten with her half-opened eyes.

"Try the kitchen..." Tiffany said in mom-like tone, as she ruffed the kid's hair before she went for her morning routine.

"Kitchen??" Jessica murmured in confused, tilted her head aside while eyeing the half-sleep half-awake Tiffany's back, wondering this girl is sleep walking or what. Why on earth her Taenggoo is in the kitchen? But, no harm for passby there, right? The blonde decided to follow Tiffany's suggestion.

As said by Tiffany, Jessica heard some noise came from the kitchen when she is closer to the doorway of the kitchen. Jessica slowly push the door open so that she can to a glimpse inside. Her eyes went widen as she saw the familiar figure busy here and there in the kitchen. Her Taenggoo is in a baby-blue apron. She can't help but deep drown in how cute her lover is with that apron.

Jessica s into the kitchen quietly, and approaching the girl she love the most slowly. Obviously, Taeyeon doesn't realise that she is not alone in the kitchen now, since she is so concentrated on what she is doing. Taeyeon jumped on her spot when she felt a pair of arms s around her waist, hugged her firmly from the back. All her cells tensed up on the sudden attacked, all her judo cells immediately awake. Should she gain the attacker a throw from shoulder?

"Taenggoo-ah... I missed you..." A familiar soft sweet voice murmured from the back of her left ear, she immediately relax at the second that she recognised the voice and scent from the girl that back hugging her. She stop the work that she currently doing, and sprung around to face her princess.

"Good morning, my princess." Taeyeon gained the called girl a bright sunshine smile, not fail to make the latter smile in shy after saw her charming smile and also the statement.

"Morning, Taenggoo..." Jessica pecked on Taeyeon's baby-soft cheek.

"I'm surprised that my sleepyhead baby wake up in such early." Taeyeon tip-toed a bit to plant a kiss on Jessica's forehead. Her favourite place, the way she showed and claimed that this blonde is belongs to her. Even she is shorter, but still, nothing gonna stop her to show her love to Jessica.

"My soccer training gonna start earlier today, and the swimming training will be right after that. I won't get a change to see you today if I didn't make it now..." Jessica murmured softly with a cute pouted, while she playing with the hem of Taeyeon's shirt. Taeyeon can't help but feel full of happiness in her, when she know that Jessica, the famous sleepyhead in this campus, has put her in front of the thing that the latter love the most. That means that she, Kim Taeyeon, officially reached the top of Jessica Jung's favour list already. It sound silly, but who care? As long as Kim Taeyeon love it.

Taeyeon can't help but smile ear to ear, she can't hold on the huge happiness she feeling right now. She lead closer to capute the y kissable lips of her girlfriend, and kissed it will full of love, Jessica kissed back without wasting any second. The kiss is not passionate one, but content full of love, they're pouring the missing feeling to each other thru the kiss they shared.

"I missed you..." Taeyeon whispered on Jessica's lips sweetly after they pulled out from the kiss. A simple word, already enough to brighten up Jessica's day. The blonde pull her midget lover closer to her to a firm hug while she burying her hot reddened cheeks to the crook of Taeyeon's neck. The cute Taengsic couple just hugged each other, sharing the warmth, sharing the comfortable silent moment that only belongs to them.

"By the way, what're you doing here?" After few minutes, Jessica asked, as she pulled out a bit to look at Taeyeon.

"Ohgosh~~ the foods..." taeyeon exclaimed. She literally forgot that she is preparing her girlfriend's lunchbox. She break the hug and turned back to the kitchen counter, which the blonde dislike.

"Foods?? Why should you prepare this, we had the bottlekhana prepared for us..." Jessica decided to snake her arms around her Taenggoo's waist again, back to their back hugging. She rest her chin on her midget's shoulder while peeking on what Taeyeon is doing.

"That's different..."

"OH!! That!!" Jessica has her eyes wide to the max while she saw a familiar lilac stripe with butterfly shape beside the lunchbox. She grabbed the lilac stripe immediately and as expected, there was a butterfly signature on it. She had her jaw hang down while staring at the little butterfly. She is beyond suprised.

"Sica-ah..." Teayeon turned around to face her current statute-like girlfriend, indeed, nervous feelings started to overwhelmed insider her.

"Is you... that secret admirer?" Jessica move her glance from the lilac stripe she hold to meet Taeyeon's eyes. She doesn't know what she feelings now. Is complicated feelings.

"Nae... Is me, your No.1 secret admirer..." Taeyeon scratching her not-tickle-at-all back head while smile in nervous.

Silent overcome both of them. Taeyeon waiting her girlfriend reaction but nothing come form the latter. Obviously, Jessica deep in her own thought of train. Jessica started remembered back the first time this so-called secret admirer appeared, was the time she and Taeyeon still in rival status. Till now a days, Taeyeon still preparing the lunchbox for her, never ever miss a single day, well excepted the period Taeyeon was sick.

"You have to tell me this earlier..." Jessica murmured while she feel she has an urge to cry, cry for the huge love Taeyeon gave her. Never a person love her like this before.

"Omo... does my baby princess turned into a crying baby now?" Taeyeon joked in soft tone, lead closer and kissed both Jessica's teary eyes.

"Yah..." Jessica slapped taeyeon's shoulder softly.

"You still the most beautiful girl in the world even you're a crying baby. MY crying baby." Taeyeon beamed a smile to the latter.

"Why you didn't tell me bout you're the one sent me this everyday? And why you still prepared that every single days, when we already in an item?"

"I know it sound silly... But when I do this, I feel happy, I feel happy that I can have my own way to keep on loving you. Never a day I feel tired on this. Never a moment made me feel want to stop loving you, instead, it growth... I feel I want to do more than that, I want to love you more in every single day. I didn't tell you that I'm that secret admirer 'caused I didn't found a suitable change to tell you the time we just get into an item. And day by day, I feel that's not important for me to let you know that already. And I want to be your secret  admirer forever even I'm your girlfriend already. I just can't stop to do that... I don't want it stop... It just made me love you more..." Jessica can't wait her lover to finish what she want to say, she already captured Taeyeon's lips to meet hers.

Jessica can't help but kissed her lover will all her might. She feel that she is the most lucky and blessed girl in the world to have Kim Taeyeon as her girlfirend, the girl that love her more that she can imagine. Think on this, she pulled the girl more closer to her made there has no gaps between them. Both of them kissed each other passionately.

"I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Forever." That's the only words Jessica can formed in her brain. Taeyeon has her happiness wide smile on her face. Too much sweet overfloating in the kitchen in this early morning, even made the passby ants dead in diabetes.

"Let's finish this before your training start, I want my baby has her breakfast before her day start." Taeyeon turned back to the counter again.

"Let me help you." Jessica said as she want to grab the Ingredients.

“Nu-uh... I won't let my princess do anything, just stay..." Taeyeon stopped Jessica.

"Taenggoo..." Jessica whined cutely.

"Just hug me like this, I need your warmth." Taeyeon grabbed both Jessica arms encircled them back around her waist, made Jessica back hug her again, before she back to her cook.

"You're spoiling me..." Jessica pouted while hugging her Taenggoo more closer.

"Nae... you deserved to be spoil by me. Kim Taeyeon will spoil Jessica Jung from now on till the end of the world." Taeyeon turned her face to Jessica and planted a sweet soft kiss on the latter cheek. Jessica can't help but started blushing. She feel that she is in heaven.

Both Taengsic enjoying their oversweet moment in the kitchen. Wherever Taeyeon went, Jessica not even break the hug, made both walking like two cute penguins. Penguins to the left, penguins to the right, penguins turned around. The happiness laughters fill up the whole kitchen. Two sweet and cute couple.

"Oh... Too bright here." A sound at the doorway interrupted Taengsic couple. Taengsic turned their head to check out who's the interrupter.

"Morning Pany..." Taeyeon beamed a happiness smile to the girl that standing beside the door.

"Tiff... why on earth you wear a sunglasses at this early in the morning??" Jessica rest her chin on Taeyeon's shoulder, still hugging her girlfriend.

"Yeah... and here is INDOOR, Pany-ah..." Taeyeon looked at her best friend with a weird expression.

"Cause here is too bright, I think I will be blind if I didn't put my sunglasses on." Tiffany stated in a fact of tone, while adjusting her sunglasses.

"HUH? too bright? Do you feel that, Sica-chu?" Taeyeon tilted her head to meet Jessica's galnce and asked. Jessica shook her head cutely as answer. Taeyeon found that cute, can't help but peck on Jessica lips made Jessica blush madly. Both of them drown in their own little sweet Taengsic world again. Again, penguins to the left, penguins to the right~

"Two stupid lovebird! Get a room!! Arrgghhh... I need my YURI!!" Tiffany groaned before she stomped out from the kitchen.

 

 


 

"TaeTae, why're you here?!" Tiffany exclaimed as she is surprised on the present of her best friend.

"Same as you!" Midget said.

"Yah! Lower your tone! We gonna get caught!" Tiffany exclaimed as she earned her best friend a light slap on shoulder.

"Ouch, said it to yourself!" Taeyeon fake a winced expression.

"Ok... Shhhhhhh...." Tiffany put her index finger in front of her lips, as a gesture that both of them have to stop making any unnecessary sound anymore. PuppyTae nod her head cutely.

What on earth are these two girls doing here?? Kneeling themselves at the certain corner of natatorium , hiding themselves. Peeking... Peeking on their girlfriends. Aigoo... Why on earth they should peek???

"Aow... My Sica is so y with that suit!!"

"My Yuri is more ier!!"

"No! How that black bean beat my fair Sica princess?!"

"Yah!! Kim Taeyeon want to die in young age?!"

"Eh... Chill... I'm not into a black bean anyway..."

"Yah!!! Who's that freaking girl?" A harsh low tone exclaimed came from the corner of the natatorium. Indeed, the sound of the owner tried her best to control her tone in low, and also control herself.

"What's she doing?!" Eh, another low tone grumble came from Taeny. Someone is fumming now.

"How dare she is touching my girl!!"Aigoo... Not a good sign~

"Back off!!! She's MINE!"

"Chill chill... Pany-ah..." Taeyeon patted on her best friend's back who is already jolts up on whatever she saw.

Huh?! Who want to meet HellFany anyway?

"KIM TAEYEON! TIFFANY HWANG! STOP HIDING AT THERE AND DISTURBED THE TRAINING ALREADY!!!!" Oops... HellFany doesn't release, instead, here come MonsterBoa.

"Aaaaaarrrrhhhhhhh...." Both Taeny been shocked by the roar from their mentor, Ms Boa, made them literally fall on the floor, all four, due to the lost balance.

"Ouch!!" Both Taeny cried for mama, due to the pain.

"What're you two doing here?!" Both Taeny lift up their face from the ground to meet the MonsterBoa, who now standing in front of them with arms crossed in front of her chest.

"We're dead meat..." Tiffany murmured under their breath...

"Yeah, Ms Tiffany, both of you are dead meat." Ms Boa stated in a smirk. Both Yulsic facepalmed themselves while other students laughed on the Taeny who tried to bury themselves to the ground.

 

"Why're you here, Taenggoo-ah?" Jessica said while she kneeling in front of her lover, who now collapse at the corner of the natatorium, after she done her oh-so-scary heavy overload work out as the punishment from Ms Boa.

"Of...Of course to... see you..." Taeyeon answered while still panting hard, she can't feel her body anymore, numb, whole body went numb. She feel she can lying at here forever.

"Really?" Jessica murmured while poking her lover cute tummy.

"Nae?"

"I said... really come here for me? Not because of that y body shape, big s of SOMEONE?" Jessica said while her eyes can't help but looked to the other corner of the natatorium, where a certain bunny sit at there. Be Taeyeon's lover for a certain period already, Jessica clearly know that her lover is a little prevert midget.

"How do you know that!?" Taeyeon jerked up from her lying position.

"HUH?! Seriously! Kim Taeyeon, You came here just to check that Sunny's s out?!" Jessica jolts up.

"Eh? Sunny?! No! Wait... Not Sunny!!"

"Whatever!" Jessica exclaimed before she made herself up. But Taeyeon is faster, she grabbed her lover's wirst made the latter fall into her embrace, hugged the latter firmly to prevent the girl walk away.

"I admitted that I came here to check my y girlfriend. That's all!!" Taeyeon exclaimed while looked into jessica's eyes sincerely.

"Fine..." Jessica stated with pouting her lips.

"You captured all my sight already, I can't take my eyes off you, so no one can get my sight anymore." Taeyeon stated with her puppy eyes.

"Chessy."

"Just for you."

 

"Why that girl touched you just now!" JellyFany exclaimed, managed to gain the attention from Taengsic.

"Huh? When? Who??" yuri stated with her confused expression.

"Stupid Yul!" Tiffany exclaimed before she stomped her feets out from the building.

"Wait! Fany-ah!!" Too late... JellyFany can't be see in the building already.

 

"Way to go, blackbean-ah..." Taeyeon patted Yuri's back softly, and gained the latter her pathetic expression.

"Help me~~" Yuri whined.

"Ha! Who asked you gained yourself a jelly freak as your girlfriend? Dude, just stay beside her non matter how voilent she gonna be..." Taeyeon said, before she grabbed her girlfriend on holding hand, and leave the pity Yuri behind. Jessica turned her back and look at her pity best friend. She know that she should remain herself not to turn into a jelly freak like Tiffany, she doesn't want her Taenggoo be another poor girl. She will try, for Taeyeon, for their love, even she did still feel jelly when things come between her Taenggoo and Sunny.

Poor Yuri~ Way to go...

 

 


 

 

At the corner of the dining hall, there is a certain midget sitting on the bench, had her both arms on the table in front of her with her eyes closed firmly. Taeyeon is literally fishing a shark while her head is nodding due to the tiredness, she is so sleepy, can't help but zoning off. She is waiting her Sica bring her dinner to her with YulTi and YoonA.

"Jessica-ssi! I like you, please give me a chance!" A random loud confession wake the midget up immediately, while she heard her lover's name been called. She sprung up from her sit, looking back and forth in the big crowd dining hall.

"Where! Where?!" Taeyeon exclaimed. She currently in the hedgehog mode. Who the heck dare to confess to her girlfriend?! Carving for meet the Hell already?

The dining hall currently turned into chaos due to the confession. All the students surround and watch the scene at the middle of the hall. Midget can't spot her girlfriend, thanks to her height. She stomped up to the table and saw her girlfriend standing at the middle of the crowd with a tray of foods on her, YulTi  and YoonA beside her. Taeyeon squinted her eyes into two tiny lines and has her teeth clenched tight and also her fists, she currently tried to kill the girl that holding a big bouquet of rose in front of her girl, with her burning gaze.

She is considering to knock that idiot girl's head off, but stop. She closed her eyes and took a couple deep breath to calm herself down. She need to be mature, act mature, for her princess. She opened her eyes with no fumming can be sensed on that pair of eyes, just calm. She realised something, she missed out the most important step started from the day she and her Sica official until now. So, she can't blame that still got tons of admirers chasing behind her SIca's .

She can clearly saw the worried expression from her girlfriend at where she stood. Jessica doesn't know how to reject this junior in front of her, to be exact, she has no time to pay attention on this junior, she is worried on her Taenggoo's reaction. She can't help but feel bad when she saw her Taenggoo stood on the table with a darkest expression on her face. She want to approach to her girlfriend but she can't, she been blocked by the crowd.

Taeyeon clearly noticed the worried eyes from Jessica. She surprised her girlfriend by gained the latter an ensure smile before she jumped down from the table. She walked herself to the crowd, calmly and slowly. She excused heself to let the students make a way for her to approach to the centre of the crowd, where her girlfriend is.

All the way Taeyeon approaching to Jessica, Jessica can't help but locked her glances on her lover. The calm side of Taeyeon made her heartbeat pace. Taeyeon smile to her girlfriend before she patted the junior that confessed to her girlfriend.

"Tae..." Jessica been shood by her girlfriend, so as YulTi and YoonA.

"What's your name?" Taeyeon asked with a smirk.

"HyunA..." The girl lost herself while saw Taeyeon's smirk.

"Great, HyunA-ssi. I'm Kim Taeyeon, remember that. By the way, I'm sure that you will." Taeyeon said before she turned to her girlfriend, softly she took the tray from Jessica and passed to a random student beside. She gently took her girlfriend hand on her, she beamed a charming smile to Jessica, made Jessica blush slightly. Taeyeon winked to her love before she made herself stood at the table beside. Tiffany immediately has a naughty smile on her face, she know her best friend so well. She gestured her lover and YoonA to stay mum and watch the show.

Taeyeon took out her mini speaker from God-know-where.

"EHEM!! All the girls, I had something to tell!" Taeyeon said in confidently tone, while her eyes still locked with the girl she love.

"I, Kim Taeyeon, hopelessly fall for the girl named Jessica Jung!" The crowd started made the noise after they heard the confession from Taeyeon. Jessica can't help but has her reddened face on what Taeyeon had just said.

"Yeah! You doesn't get it wrong, Kim Taeyeon love her rival, Jessica Jung! I crazily in love with her. And she is my girlfriend now, thankful to the God that blessing me to own this angel in my life. Jessica! I will love you with all the way I can! I love you will all my heart! Please, keep my heart with you forever!"

The crowd started cheering on Taeyeon. All the students in the dining hall shout on Taeyeon's name.

"I, Kim Taeyeon, officially been taken by Jessica Jung, so as her. So, please kindly stop all the pursuance to my girlfriend!! Heard it, HyunA-ssi?"

A loud 'Yes' can be heard clearly in the dining hall of the dorm.

"Taeng!! You're Zzang!!!!" YoonA showed both her thumbs up to the midget, who standing at the table.

"TaeTae!! I'm proud of you!!!"

"Goodjob, kid!!! We should have a party for that!!!!!"

The crowd had their emotion high to the max, they keep on cheers to Taeyeon, for Taengsic. Party started!

Jessica can't help but feeling tingling on what chessy antics that her lover had just done. Indeed, is stupid antics from other people perspective, but for her, she found her midget been so huge and charming, stunning when she bravely exclaimed her love out to the audiences. That's not all the people can do. A light tap on the shoulder made Jessica back from her train of thought. She turned to meet the owner of the tap, she is surprised.

"S-Sunny?"

"Can we talk, Jessica-ssi?" Sunny beamed a friendly smile to the blonde.

Jessica nodded her head lightly and follow the cute bunny to the corner. Both SunSica stay awkward and silent for a moment. Indeed awkward, they can't be say that they're friends before. They're love rival, and right after the little drama at the storeroom, they become more awkward.

"I...I have something to show you, Jessica-ssi." Sunny said, while fishing something from her pocket.

"Nae?" Jessica tilted her head with her confused expression on her face, when she saw Sunny passed her a photo.

A photo that had the side garden that Taeyeon love the most as it background. She saw herself in the picture, sitting at the bench, while obviously in slumbering. And Jessica has her eyes went wide while she saw Taeyeon is in the picture too. Taeyeon is standing beside her with an opened umbrella on his short-yet-cute hand. The picture showed that is raining, a drizzling rain. Taeyeon is using her own umbrella, instead of covering herself to not get wet, the shorter girl is covering the slumbering girl, protected the girl to not get wet from the drizzling rain, prevent her to get sick. Taeyeon has a soft smile while eyeing the slumbering girl.

Jessica covered with her palm, as to cover her shock. She did remembered that day. She still remembered that she waiting Taeyeon at the side garden after finished her 20 laps run at field as a punishment by Ms Narsha. She waiting Taeyeon there just to ask the reason why the heck Taeyeon kissed her at the previous night, the million date. She ended up falled asleep at the bench due to the tiredness. (Can't remember the scene? Please refer back to chap19)

That's the reason why Tiffany said that Taeyeon managed to get soaked while had a big umbrella with her. That's the reason why Taeyeon get herself sick the day after that. She is the reason behind. Taeyeon had put her at the very first place already. She can't help but feel her knees went weak. Again, she been overwhelmed by Taeyeon's huge love for her.

"This is the photo that Youngie accidentally captured at the side garden at the campus, when she doing her photography-shooting the day before Taeyeon get herself sick. Youngie showed it to me the day before the stupid drama I made at the storeroom. I can't accept fact that Taeyeonnie fall for you instead of me that time, so I let my emotion took over me." Sunny said in guitly tone. This made Jessica felt guitly that she had treated the latter as a rival before.

"No, Sunny, I'm sorry. And thanks to let me know this." Jessica pulled the shorter girl in a friendly hug.

"Jessica, can we be friend??" Sunny said in a cute aeygo tone after they pulled out from the hug, This is the very first time jessica found the aeygo that Sunny did was so cute.

"Sunny-ah, I'm glad that you treat me as a friend. Let's be closer." Jessica's statement made bunny hopping up and down in joyfully. Both of them giggled. And they know that they can be a very close friend after all.

"Done?" A pair of arms s around bunny, while a chin rest on the top of the latter's head. Bunny nod her head cutely to the girl who now back hugging her.

"Yup yup. Jessica, this is Sooyoung. She is the one captured the photo."

"Thanks for the photo, Sooyoung-ssi."

"No problem, just do me a favour, get that midget away from this bunny, as far as you could." Sooyoung joked, while pumping her eyebrows up and down playfully.

"YOUNGIE!!" Sunny slapped the tall girl hardly.

"Ouch, anyway, excuse us Jessica-ssi. I need to eat my dinner already, I can't swallow down anything if bunny doesn't beside me. Nice to meet you~~" Sooyoung exclaimed, at the same time she dragging her bunny to their own table with her right arm wrapped around the latter's neck, she has her left arm waving on the air, as a 'goodbye' to the blonde. Poor bunny, non matter how hard she whined, she can't help but still been dragged by Sooyoung, blamed that she has her petite body. Waved both her hands cutely, as a bye to her new friend, while she been dragged all the way.

Jessica waved her hand too while giggled on how much SooSun is. She turned her attention back to the photo that in her hand. Can't help but let a joyful tear escaped from her eyes. She looked up to the centre of the chaos, her midget lover still standing at the table, playfully dance dorky to entertain the crowd. Jessica has her smile while eyeing her dorky lover. She know their relationship is mature, and will last long forever.

Jessica approaching to the crowd and when the crowd sensed her presentation, immediately made a way for her. She straight approach to her lover, made herself up to the table, stood right in front her lover. Took over her Taenggoo's mini-speaker.

"Kim Taeyeon! I will love you forever!" She immediately crush her lips to Taeyeon's and kissed the latter with all the passionate she got. Made a highlight at the night. The crowd cheers for the kissing couple. There maybe tons of hearts broken 'cause of them, but all the students gave the true heart bless for Taengsic couple, after witnessed how lovely this couple is.

The two most popular students in Sone Girl’s Talent High School made a legancy by their love story.

 

 

 

 

 

"Taenggoo..." Jessica whispered at Taeyeon's lips after they pulled out from their passionate kiss, both had their forehead rest on each other, hugging each other closely.

"Nae..." Taeyeon humming, while she still has her eyes closed firmly, savouring the kiss they just shared. Jessica smirked while moved closer to her lover, she position her lips right beside Taeyeon's ear.

"I think I'm ready for get into the next stage. Tonight. My room." Jessica whispered hursky to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon frozed on her position for two seconds, tried to unscramble the meaning of Jessica's statement. Right after she got the meaning, she had her eyes opened widely.

Jessica smile shyly to the girl she love the most.

 

Two seconds passed...

 

"Taenggoo!!!" Jessica shouted on her lover that currently collapsed. Stupid midget overwhelmed by huge-byun mind, made her passed out... =.=

 

 

 

END


StepIsDumbo: Hello, my beloved readers.

Thanks for the upvoted from 79 readers here, and the 419 subscribers. (Sorry, as major in finance and accounting, I'm a bit into numbers) I wish that I can point out all the upvoters and subscribers, but if I did, there will come an awfully long name list, which I sured that readers gonna skip to read it. SO, I will cut that. As you all know that I'm thankful for all the upvoted, subcribed and also the comments. *BOWED IN SINCERITY*

From the started day I wrote this fic till today, I received a lots of interesting comments and also make some friends here. Thank you, guys! Everytime I found out there's new upvoters, I can't help but felt flattered, thanks again!

The reasons I do this fic, two reasons:
1st, coz the cold war between the Taengsic, as all the Taengsic's shipper frastuated so much for that.
2nd, I want to know that as an awful silent kid I'm in reality, do I have the ability that made people out there smile when reading my fic. And yeah, thanks for telling me that I managed to do it. One of the comment I received recently, was beyond my expectation, as he (I think this reader is a male) managed to gain himself an ice princess after he followed the step that what Taeyeon done in this fic. (OMG!! I didn't expect that at all, I think non of the author here expect this before)

Finally, This fic went to the last chappy. I'm sorry that I end the fic in a sudden like this. If you read it, you may found that it is done in rush. Sorry for that, at first, I didn't mean to end it this fast, but I have to. Why? Busy? Or whatever lame reason? Not really the reason for me to end my fic like this, coz I know, non matter how long I took for an update, you guys always wait for me. I'm appreciated it so much, thanks. But, sadly, I need to end, because I can't continue to do any fuffly or funny chappy anymore recently. I can't find any happiness now a days, as I lost my personal happy pills in my life. So, I planned to go hiatus... please accepted this lame reason. I end it before I start ruining this cute fic (I have an urge to ruin it).

 

And, lastly, I know I still owed this fic an epilogue chap, but I dunno when I can gain myself back again and when I can done another fuffly chap. So, I marked the fic as completed first, so that you won't feel that this fic is incomplete. If you feel that you can't wait an age for the epilogue chap to pop-up, just leave it and thanks for reading. If you feel that you can wait for me for an age to done that, then stay subscribed, and thanks for waiting for this dumbo author.

 

ps: Sorry for the readers who also reading my "Just pick up your true love" and "I still loving you"

 

Thanks all, my feets said "Bye" to you all... Maybe we can meet again one day at here. Bye... DO U MIND TO SAY A 'BYE' TO ME?

 

If you writing fics, please do tell me, kindly paste the link at the comment, I will spend my time to read it, I promise.