[Cat and Dog war]

How can dog and cat fall in love?!

 

Sone Girl’s Talent High School, the most prestigious boarding school in SoneTown and is one of the top ranking school in Seoul.

 

It is a sunny day. The environment all around the high school is calm and tranquil. The peacefulness of the school is the perfect environment for the students to study. Peaceful? Yeah, it’s too peaceful; However, ‘Peaceful’ is an unusual wold to describe the Sone Girls’ High school’s daily condition. Especially on the 2nd floor of the west building.

 

“Yahhhhhh!!!!! KIM TAEYEON!!!!!!!!” A dolphin scream can clearly be heard from the lavatory at the end of the corridor of the 2nd floor of the west building. Oh, not to mention that the scream had convulsed the whole corridor, even the other floors, or the whole west building?

 

Yeah~~ that’s the normal environment of Sone Girl’s High School every day. Students in their classes starts to pop their heads out from the windows and doors of their classrooms. You can’t ignore the curious looks that are hanging on their face. Of course, all the eyes are glued on the lavatory’s direction.

 

In one of the classrooms on the 2nd floor of the west building.

 

“God! Not again!” Mutters a beautiful, long legged, tan girl with a perfect long, shiny, black hair. She sits at the corner next to the back window of the classroom. She lets out a heavy sigh before rolling her eyes up to the ceiling. She got up from her seat and walked out through the exit of the classroom and passes through the crowd of people that has been gathering at the door. She walks out from the classroom and made herself approach to the provenience of that horrid dolphin scream just now.

 

When she approaches the door of the lavatory, her annoyed expression turned into a shocked one, in just a jiffy.

 

“OMO!” This is the only word that she can pronounce while her jaw drops a bit. Her eyes almost popped out from their sockets, while looking at her best friend in such a mess. YES, a really messy mess.

 

The girl that is standing in front of her is usually elegant, with her pretty dress on, neat perfect curled hairstyle, and beauty beyond compare visage. But now, she had been messed with white powder all over her. Her brown long curls hair, her goddess face, her milky white neck, her pink branded dress, and so on, have all been covered by white powder, Oops, I’ll take that back, it’s not just any ‘white powder’, it’s ‘flour’!

 

OMG~

 

“Sica! Are you all right? What’s going on?” Yuri asked in worried tone, while she is still in shock.

 

“Yul! That midget! I’m gonna kill her now!” Jessica, the ‘snow girl’ yelled and intends to immediately rush out from the lavatory to find and kill the peace breaker.

 

“You can’t get out from here like this. You don’t want the others to see you with this messy look, right? Come on, let me help you.” Yuri said while calming her best friend down, she is leading the latter to the washstand and takes out her snot-rag to help Jessica clean herself up.

 

“I hate her!” Jessica whined, while trying to clean herself up with water. Jessica knew this is definitely done by her only rival in school, Kim Taeyeon.

 

“How did you end up like this?”

 

“How am I supposed know? I just wanted to get out after I finished my business, and when I pulled the doorknob, THAT BUCKET OF STUPID FLOUR CASCADED ALL OVER ME! And I ended up like THIS!” Jessica groaned while she sees herself on the mirror in front of her.

 

 

 

‘So, which means, that midget put a bucket of flour on top of the door and put it between the door and the doorframe, then Sica went through this disaster when she pulls the door open when she exited… How did the midget manage to put the bucket in such a high place without being noticed? The midget really got talent on playing pranks on the Ice Princess!’

'Yuri's

 

 

 

Yuri thought silently, she doesn’t utter it. She knows that if she does, HellSica will be unleashed, the Cat and Dog War is gonna happen and will end up again at office of the dean. She keeps silent and continues on her work.

 

“Yish! Why is it getting worse and worse?!” Jessica said in frustration. Now her makeup is totally destroyed and her perfectly curled hairstyle is gone. It looks more like a bird nest now. Yeah! A bag of flour plus water! Both of them forgets by this point while one of them is in a mad mode and another is in shock.

 

“Gosh!” Yuri starts to be impatient.

 

“My God! Yuri-ah! I still have a lunch date with YoonA later! How can I go with this LOOK!!!!” Jessica shrieks. How can she let her crush see her in this situation, this gives her the urge of killing Kim Taeyeon even more.

 

“Cancel it. You need to go back to the dorm to wash up.” Yuri stated with a grin.

 

Jessica glared at Yuri through the reflection of the mirror, she knows Yuri is right. She let out the heaviest sigh to grieve for the loss of her precious chance to date Im YoonA.

 

“ AHHHH!!! KIM TAEYEON! I HATE YOU!”

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, somewhere within the scope of the campus. A petite girl that has smooth, silky, supple and resilient skin, with a fair and ruddy complexion, is walking towards the tool house that is at the back of the campus. She is carrying a heavy and tall ladder all the way there with both of her hands.

 

“Aachu… Aachu…” She sneezes cutely while stops her pace; she can feel a cold sense from her back that gave her chills all the way down her spine. She turned her head left, right and behind her, to look around, just to make sure she won’t be caught by other people, specially that cold Persian cat.

 

“No wind… the weather is warm… almost summer… how come I sneezed?” She tilts her head a bit.

 

“Hmm~ someone sure is ‘missing’ me right now.” She states with a satisfied smile placed on her baby looking face, she then continues to approach to the tool house to return the ladder back. She is humming a melody all the way happily, just like a cute happy puppy wagging its tail.

 

Yes, she is Kim Taeyeon.

 

 

 


 

 

Both Taeyeon and Jessica are smart in their studies and are always competing for the top in every single exam.

Taeyeon is the captain of the basketball club and the judo club; even if she is short and petite, she is still strong. She manages to win lots of medals in countless competitions and championships in Korea for both of the clubs.

 

Jessica is the leader of the soccer club; she has invincible records, she leads her team’s wins the entire matches and championships, with this she became the president of the club. She is also an outstanding swimmer, the top-notched player in the school.

 

The talents they have, the outstanding physiognomy they have, the smart head they have, and both of their families own the most top ranking corporation in Korea, makes them famous in their campus. Both of them has their own fan club in the campus, and countless of admirers that are always tailing behind them. But the rival relationship between them made them become more well-known in the campus.

 

Why are Jessica and Taeyeon rivals like this? Dunno. Is the answer too perfunctorily? But that’s the answer; the both of them don’t even know the reason why they’re always getting on each other’s nerves, maybe its destiny.

 

When did they start hating on each other? Oh, that is such long time ago; they have been rivals for a year now. No, maybe two years? It all started the day that they started their high school life at Sone Girls’ High School. Both of them are always bickering, bumping each other when they pass by each other.

 

 

 


 

At the dorm.

 

The dinner time ends. Jessica finishes her dinner with Yuri at the main dining hall of the dorms. They are preparing to head back to their dorm when they accidentally overhear the conversation between the two girls next to their table.

The conversation is about Sunny, one of Taeyeon’s admirer, is gonna give Taeyeon her favorite Ice tea.

 

Jessica had a sly smirk on her face after she eavesdropped on them. She secretly follows Sunny all the way to the dorm’s main lounge that Taeyeon is always in after dinner.

 

“Sunny-ssi” Jessica said while patting the cute girl’s shoulder from behind.

 

“Nae, Jessica-ssi?” Sunny turned to her back and finds Jessica standing behind her with a big smile.

 

“Your shoelaces have come undone.” Jessica pointed to the latter’s shoes cutely.

 

“Omo! I’m so careless!” Sunny said in a panicked tone, she wants to bend down to lace up her shoelaces, but she became more panicked when she realizes that she is holding the glass of ice tea, she can’t find a place to put it down, and she doesn’t want to put it on the floor. That is for her Taeyeon.

 

“Let me help you, I’ll hold your drink so you can fix your shoelace.” Jessica offer friendlily, but she was smirking on the inside.

 

“Thanks, Jessica-ssi. You are so nice.” Sunny passes her glass of ice tea to Jessica and bends down; she doesn’t notice the latter’s light sly smirk.

 

“Thanks, Jessica-ssi.” Sunny thanked Jessica again after she is done and the latter passed back the ice tea to her.

 

“No problem, Sunny-ssi.” Jessica said with twinkling eyes and a devilish smirk after Sunny turns away.

 


 

At the Main Lounge.

 

 

Sunny approaches Taeyeon, who sitting on the couch while watching the drama on the TV with her best friend Tiffany.

 

“Taeyeon.” Sunny said shyly.

 

“Ne, Sunny.” Taeyeon exclaims happily, that she almost jumps from the couch as her crush is standing in front of her and is talking to her.

 

“Here, for you.” Sunny stretches her arms, and shows the glass of ice tea to Taeyeon.

 

“Omo! Ice tea, I LOVE IT!” Taeyeon takes the drink from Sunny, she acts exaggeratedly as she notices Jessica appears at the corner of the lounge pretending to read some magazine. She wants to show off her popularity to the latter.

 

“Great! Drink it, I made it myself.” Sunny showed Taeyeon her puppy aegyo, sitting beside the latter and waiting Taeyeon to taste the drink.

 

Taeyeon happily drinks the ice tea through the straw. Her tongue immediately senses a weird taste from the drink. A few seconds later, she stiffens on her position, and she holds her breath. Her face is getting redder and redder, and her eyes are starting to get watery and are now bloodshot red.

 

 

 

‘What the hell!! This is spicy!!!!’

‘GAWD!!! MY TONGUE!!’

'It's burning!!!'

Taeyeon's

 

 

 

Taeyeon almost spit out the drink which is still in , but she doesn’t, when she saw her crush still eyeing her with expectation. She gulped the liquid down uneasily, and gives a weak smile towards Sunny. Tiffany notices her best friend stiffened beside her, but she chooses to ignore her, since she knew Taeyeon has a crush on this bunny, she thought that Taeyeon stiffened because of this bunny, she continues to be immersed in the drama.

 

“Is it good?” Sunny asked while showing her puppy eyes. Taeyeon can’t speak out a word; she decides to just nod her head slowly as a response.

 

“Great! Drink more.” Sunny asked Taeyeon to drink more, showing Taeyeon her eye -smile. Taeyeon’s face pales, after hearing Sunny’s command, beads of sweat are now forming on her forehead. She obeyed what Sunny asked her to do so she’s not going to disappoint her crush; she took large gulps of the Spicy ice tea.

 

When Taeyeon was suffering with the Spicy ice tea, she finds Jessica trying her best to hold her laughter, she widens her eyes at the realization, and she sends a death-glare to the latter.

 

*Bickering in silent mode*

 

‘It’s you!’

 

‘What?’

Jessica lifts her eyebrows, and sent a fake-innocent look to Taeyeon.

 

‘Don’t pretend!’

Taeyeon is glaring daggers on Jessica while gulping the awful drink. She’s gonna die soon because of the drink.

 

‘That’s the payback for ruining the lunch date with my YoonA yesterday!’

Jessica sent Taeyeon a grin.

 

‘Dammit!’

Taeyeon feels her tongue is starting to get numb.

 

‘Enjoy your lovely drink, Kim midget!’

Jessica gives a sly smirk to Taeyeon and gave her a wink before she leaves the lounge.

 

‘ARRGGGG!!!’

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Taeyeon had been enjoying her whole lovely night in her toilet at her room.

 

“ARGH!!! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!!” Taeyeon yelled in the toilet, for the nth time, for Jessica is the reason that she is rushing in and out of the toilet all the night.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile in Jessica’s room.

 

Jessica suddenly jolts up from her bed when she was sleeping; she looks around her room with sleepy eyes.

 

But nothing happened.

 

She scratches her back with her arms cutely and falls back to her bed to continue her sleep, with a satisfied smile stuck on her face.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N:

Taaadaaa~~

Annyeong my readers~~ ^^

Thanks for the subscribers~~~~~~~

 

mind to leave me a comment?  (*puppy eyes*)

 

RenJi will write in RED.
Well!This is the edited version of Chapter 1!

I tried to write it in Present tense. Damn it's hard. Next time i'll edit in Past tense.
Well! Goodbye!