CHAPTER 6

She loves me, She loves me not

 

 - two years ago -

 

“Yeoboseyo babeun meogeonni eodiseo mwo haneunji...” my favourite ringtone keep ringing in the middle of night. I glanced at the alarm clock beside my bed. It's 3.00 am. Yah~! Who is the that calling me while I'm sleep? I am really tired and I can't open my eyes widely. It's giving me time to answer the call before it's screaming out loud. I pressed the answer button and let out a big sigh.

 

“Hello?” my voice were cold and sharp. There is no answer from that person. I just ended the call without saying anything. I really hate when someone called me but didn't talked. My cell phone still in my hand, I tried to go back to sleep and continue my cool dream. A few minutes later, my phone rings and it just continue to ring. Aish~! I sighed under my breath and cursing at phone caller.

 

After a busy and stressful day, now it is time for me to take a break from the hectic schedule. I need some rest and regain back my energy but this jerk keep calling me in the middle of sleep. I pressed the answer button once again.


“HEY BASTARD! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY WORK TO DO BESIDE CALLING ME AGAIN AND AGAIN AT THIS ING HOUR? CALL ME ONCE AGAIN OR I WILL KICK YOUR JERK!”

 

I'm extra stressed, my patience will be thinner than usual. Before I want to end the call, I heard slow-sweet-husky voice from the phone caller. It was Luhan! I knew it was his voice, I knew it really well.

 

“Hey~” his voice was low, almost a whisper. “Lu.. Luhan..” I was stuttering while quote his name. “Did I wake you?” He asked with slow voice until I can't hear him clearly. “Luhan, why do you called me in this hour? Is there any problem?” eventhough I hate when he called me at this hour, but I can feel he needs something right now. “I'm sorry for waking you up. There is something I need to tell you.” He stopped, my heart beating so fast. “Yes? What is it?” His silent makes me so curious.



“Luhan?” I called his name once again and I can hear his hard breath release from the phone. “Sohyun, can we meet at the park where we usually played before? I mean at park near our kindergarten.” The park that Luhan mention across my mind. It was the place where you, Luhan and Kai loved to play before.


“Yes sure! But why so sudden? Is there any problem, Luhan?” Now my eyes opened widely and I'm not sleepy at all.


“I will tell you tomorrow. Now, I want to sleep. I'm sorry to bother you. Good night Sohyunnie!” He just ended the call. I stared blankly at my cell phone and remember what he just told me. My phone vibrated in my hand. It informed me that I had one new text message and it's from Luhan.

 

Good Night little princess”

 

What is going on here? Why does he behave that way? I felt strange on his message, felt a little bit weird.

 

WHAT THE HELL? I CAN'T SLEEP RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF LUHAN!. I closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep again, but I just rolled over in bed and spend the rest of the night thinking.