CHAPTER 3

She loves me, She loves me not

thanks to onewaddikt because she willing to help me improve my writing my fanfic ^^

 

* Kai's POV *

 

On my way home to school, I saw a familiar figure struggling to enter my house and the all familiar beer bottle in hand. It was the man I called "Appa". He's going to steal money from mom again. I ran after him, an unsettling feeling deep in my stomach I'm not going to let him beat my mom. SLAP! , I opened to see my mother, palm on her now red cheek and that man with his hand raised in the air as if he was ready to slap her yet again with my baby sister, Hyo Mi was curled up in a little ball in the sofa. Her hands were pressed against her ears and little droplets of water dripping down her pale cheeks.

"I want. And I want lots of it" he slurred in his drunken stupor.


I stared at him with utter disgust.
"I don't have any money" my mom replied her voice cold and sharp yet laced with a small tinge of fear and she rubbed the area he slapped herHe started to take deeper breaths, his face red and a deep frown marred on his face. He raised his hand to slap her again. “NO~!” I shouted and immediately shot forward. I grabbed his arm and twisted his arm with my small hand. I firm up my grip.

He groaned in pain. My grasp seems so small, so weak he slipped from my grasp and now he holds me in his grasp.

 

He pulled my hair and slapped my face shooting bolts of pain up my face. "HOW DARE YOU! YOU ARE NOT MY MATCH TO FIGHT ME! YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF MY FIST!. He began to raise his hand to punch me. Fear vibrating through my body. I can feel the weight of it, fear, anger, suffering and I started to cry. My mom shocked and scream my name. She pulled my father's hand. 

 

“LET HIM GO! IF YOU WANT MONEY, I WILL GIVE IT TO YOU BUT DON'T YOU DARE FORGET THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE HURTING NOW IS YOUR SON TOO!"  she cried.

 

He pushed me towards the ground. I fell at the hard,cement floor and hurts my arm. I let out a small cry of pain. Even my body is aching everywhere, I pushed myself up from the ground and went over to my sister who was now crying hysterically, try to comfort her.

 

“Thank you honey for the money.” My father said sarcastically. He left after got what he wanted. My mom came running towards me. She hugged both of us. “Is it hurts? I bet it hurts.” My mom rubbing my cheek while crying. Yes! It hurts, really hurts. But it was deeply hurt when your own father tried to kill his son. I hate him, truly hate him. He's not my father!

 

I sat up and put Hyo Mi on the sofa.The pain in my arm is terrible but my heart is aching for what happens. I need some air  to breath. I walked out of the house quickly. I heard my mom called me at the back. “Kai~ where are you going?” I just walked away and not answered her question.