CHAPTER 33

She loves me, She loves me not

 

* Luhan's POV *

 

I heard my mom's voice filled entire the living room. I tried to increase my pace as walking the stairs. “What is going on here?” I saw Sohyun ran towards the door. I asked my mom where is she going and what happens to her but she didnt answer my question. So I tried to call Sohyun's name instead.

 

As I tried to chase Sohyun, my mom grabbed my arm and..

 

PANG!

 

“HEY! WAKE UP LUHAN! SHE DOESNT DESERVE YOU!” My mom mocked over my face.
I rubbed my face that she just slapped as I tried to chase Sohyun again.

 


“IF YOU TRIED TO CHASE THAT WOMAN AGAIN, I SWEAR YOU WILL NOT GET ANY OF MY INHERINTANCE.” I stopped my steps as I turned my body, facing my mom.
 


“What is wrong with you mom? Sohyun is a nice girl. Cant you see it?” I scoffed.

“Nice? I dont like her. She is not rich as us. She does not belong to this family!” She said as she crossed her arms.

“I love her! I dont care if she is not rich as us. I'm gonna married to her not her money!” I walked away from the living room, make a way to my bedroom.

“I want you be with Eun Ae. So stop seeing Sohyun!” I groaned to her words.

“Why you always want me to be with Eun Ae? I dont like her! She loves to follow me around.”

“Just stop seeing Sohyun and start to know about Eun Ae!” She scoffed, making me annoyed.

I just walked away to my bedroom.

 

I feel bad for Sohyun.

 

I hope she was okay.