CHAPTER 2

She loves me, She loves me not

 

A little bit of touch up from onewaddikt =)

 

I woke up to the smell of kimchi fried rice wafting through the air. My eyes fluttered open to the delicious smell. "Oh~ is that kimchi fried rice? My favourite!" I exclaimed still slightly groggy. I got up from my bed following the delicious air. "Good morning, mommy!" I greeted as I bounded into the kitchen, feeling slightly giddy excited to eat some of my favourite dish ever! "Oh, you are awake? come on, take a seat. I know you are excited to eat" she replied with a small smile her head nodding towards the table.

Knowing that I love eating kimchi fried rice, my mom practically made it her duty to make it for me almost every week. I sent her a small smile sending a silent message of thanks.  I just sit at the chair and munching an apple waiting for my kimchi fried rice to be done.

 

Today is the second day. Yes! Can't wait to see Luhan and Kai. I'm so happy to be friend with them especially Luhan. After breakfast, mom sends me to kindergarten. I saw Luhan and Kai playing with the ball in front of the class. I greeted them with a quick wave and a smile

 

“Anneyong Luhan, Kai. Can I play together?” They stop playing and looked at me. “Hey Sohyun! Let's play with us.” Luhan said. Kai does not happy when Luhan give me that ball. “Give me back the ball. A girl shouldn't play with ball. They should play with teddy.” Kai takes the ball from my hand harshly. I started to cry. “Hey~ don't be like that. She is our friend. Let her play with us too.” Luhan scolded Kai for being rough to me. He took the ball from Kai and gave it to me.

 

“Sorry~” Kai felt sorry after what he did to me. I don't know what's wrong with him. He don't want to talk to me, being harsh to me, and now he said sorry? I think something is wrong with his brain. Kai entered the class when Luhan tried to scold him for what he done to me. Ahh~ he's so rough. I don't like him.

 

“Children, stop playing and come inside. I want to tell you a story about Cinderella today and we will singing ABC song after that.” Miss Jung Hee shouted from the door telling us that 'Story Session' is about to start. And Cinderella is my favourite story. I loved the part when the Prince fell in love with Cinderella in the first sight. I wish my love story was like Cinderella.

 

The 'Story Session' just finished. Miss Jung Hee knows well how to make the story become more interesting with her face reaction. The best part when Cinderella's stepsister saw Cinderella danced with the Prince. Miss Jung Hee's face was like... HAHA~ It's too funny.

“Okay children. How's the story? Can I pick one of you to tell me what do you understand about the story?” Miss Jung Hee looked around the class to pick someone of us. “Sohyun~ come here darling. Can you tell us what do you get from the story?” I smiled when Miss Jung Hee pick me.

 

“The first thing is we must not hate each other. I don't like when Cinderella's stepsister being harsh to Cinderella...” I see Kai's face looked different when I talked about hating each other. I don't mean to upset him. I just telling the true about this story. We should not hating each other am I right?

 

* Kai's POV *

 

Hating each other? Are you referring to me? No~ I don't hate you. I just.... Huh! You don't know about me. So stop being nice to me.