CHAPTER 11

She loves me, She loves me not

 

I'm getting busy started last week... assignment.. quiz.. I just can update my fanfic on weekend only.. but I try to update as much as I could.. btw, Thank you so much for supporting me.. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCHH~!  *throw Kai* xD

 

It was my first date with Luhan today. We are going to meet Kai and tell him about our relationship. I wore such a nice dress and natural make up. My mom greeted me as I walked out from the bedroom. I just told her that I want to meet Luhan and Kai. She still doesnt know about me and Luhan. “I will tell her later.”

 

Luhan picked me up at my house. I opened the door and snapped into his car. I gave him a sweet smile while buckling my seatbelt.

 

“You're so beautiful today.” He mumbled, twisting his fingers through my hair and took my hand to his lips, planted a sweet-warm kiss on it.

 

I pulled my hand after he kissed it. “Such a sweet talker.” I giggled and hitting him playfully on his arm.

 

The car ride all the way to the destination where we decided to meet Kai.

 

----------------------------------------

 

We walked side by side toward the restaurant while holding hands. I saw Kai at the corner of the restaurant, he was daydreaming.

 

I greeted him with a big smile as Luhan gently pulled out the chair for me and I sat down. Luhan sat down gently at the chair next to me, holding onto my hand under the table. Kai just stared at us and he gave me a smirk. I just stared back at him with confused looks.

 

Kai let out a big sigh and say.. “So is there anything you guys want to tell me?” I looked at Luhan and he smiled. He squeezed my hand lightly. He knows that I was nervous.

“Sohyun and I were dating right now.” Luhan looked so happy with himself. He told everything to Kai why he loved me and why he choose me as his girlfriend. I keep staring at Luhan's face, admired his good looking and I am truly grateful for having loved him.

 

“Okay good then. So I better leave now. I dont want to disturb you guys on the first date.” Kai's voice snapped me into the reality. I glanced at Kai as he getting ready to pull the chair out, ready to stand. “This is awkward. Why it feels like this?”

 

* Kai's POV *

 

The boy loved to flirt but the girl is too innocent. I think this is the best love story ever. I cant wait to see the ending of their love story “Sohyun, I felt sorry for you.”

 

I smirk as I turned back to them, watched them through the glass window. I saw how happy Sohyun is. She smiled, she laughed. I felt angry for no reason. “Why she always has happy moments? She has a happy family too and now Luhan loves her so much. She never being alone. Why I cant be like her? I want to be happy too. I miss my mom. I miss Hyo Mi”

 

I just walked away with the painful burden in my heart.