CHAPTER 37

She loves me, She loves me not

***Sorry for hiatus TT__TT

 

* Kai's POV *

 

I was walking in the street late at night suddenly bumped into Luhan. Luhan was shocked when he saw me looking at him.

 

“Hyung~ what are you doing here? I mean where is Sohyun? And who's that girl?” I glanced to the girl beside him. That girl tried to seduce me with her smile. I turned my head to avoid eye contact.

 

Luhan grabbed my wrist as bring me to the place that not so far from the girl.

 

“Listen! That girl just my friend only. I'm not doing nothing with her. Please dont tell Sohyun about this.” He said as he held his index finger up to my face. I feel annoyed as I tried to dodge his hand.

 

“If that girl is your friend, why you are holding her hand and why she kissed your cheek? Mind explain?” I rolled my eyes and smirked at him.

 

“Listen Kai! We are doing nothing. We were just hanging out and chatting. Mind your own business Kai!” Luhan said, putting his hands on my shoulder.

 

 

I pushed his hands away while he just sighed as he was staring at me and walked away with that girl.

 

“Kai~” A sweet voice making me jolt, snapping me back to reality. “Kai~ are you okay?” Sohyun said, realizing I was not paying attention to her, she waved her hand back and forth in front of my face.

 

“Oh Sohyun~ I'm okay.” I was smiled at her as I patted her back.

 

I was daydreaming about Luhan. This is all because of Sohyun was crying over Luhan a while ago. The incident was happen 2 years ago when Luhan and Sohyun just claim as a couple. Its true that Luhan loves to flirt before he met Sohyun but I thought Luhan really loves Sohyun after I saw how happy Sohyun is when they were together. But Luhan still being a womanizer.

 

“Kai~ I'm talking to you. Whats wrong with you?” Sohyun said as she pinched my arm.

 

“Ouch! Sohyun! It hurts!” I furrowed eyebrows as I rubbed my arm, the part that Sohyun just pinched.

 

“Sorry~ is it that bad? I was joking only. I never mean to hurt you.” Her face turned to worried and grabbed my arm to check the part she was just pinched.

 

“Naa~ I'm okay. I'm just kidding.” She slapped my arm.

“Kai~ I was asking you. Are you live by your own? Where is your mom?” She asked.

 

“Yes~ waeyo? I live by myself when I turned to 18. My mom lived with my dongsaeng at my hometown.” My heart sank when I talked about mom. “Mom~ I miss you so much.”

 

“Nothing. I just asking. Why you doesnt live with your mom? I mean why you need to live by yourself?” She asked as she walked to the fridge and bring apple juice for me and her.

 

“Thanks~ I need to earn money for living. I'm not rich.” I gave her a thin smile as I sipped the apple juice she gave me.

 

“I'm sorry if I was asking too much. I'm not rich too Kai. We're in the same boat.” She turned her head away and I could see her wiping the tears at the end of her eyes.

 

“Sohyun-ah, are you crying?” I grabbed her hand.

“No I'm not. I got something in my eyes.” She pulled her hand away, making my heart hurts.

 

Luhan~ I beg you. Please dont hurt Sohyun's feeling. I hate seeing Sohyun crying. It hurts me a lot. If you are making Sohyun hurt someday, I swear I will steal Sohyun from you!”