CHAPTER 46

She loves me, She loves me not

I grabbed my phone in my handbag and dialed Kai's number.

 

“Kai~” I sniffed.

 

“Yes Sohyun~ What's up? Is there something you want to say? Sohyun-ah, are you crying?” Kai~ he knows me well enough although I'm not telling him yet seems like he can read my mind.

 

“Kai~ where are you? I want to meet you now. I feel sad.”

 

“I'm at my dance practice studio.”



“Can I come over?” Another tears running down my cheek.

 

“Come here then and tell me what just happen to you.” I turned off the call and went to the dance practise studio.

 

-----------------------------------

 

“Kai~” I was hugging him after he opened the door. I was crying over his chest.

 

“Hey~ whats wrong? Shhh~ dont cry. I'm here girl. You will be fine.” His words soothed me a little.

 

“Luhan gonna married soon.” I heard chuckling voice.

 

“He will marry you pabo!” I pushed him away.

 

“Luhan will be married with someone else. His mom just choose a woman for him. And...” I paused, my lips was trembling so bad, my hand was shaking.

 

“And what?” He spoke.

 

“Luhan having make up with his future wife. I dont believe for what I just saw.”



“What?!” He was shocked as his eyes widened open.

 

“That is not true Kai~! Luhan already promised me that he will marry me soon! I cant believe this! Luhan will not do this to me! Luhan loves me so much! He will not do such a crap thing!” I was screamed, scoffed in front of Kai. I keep wondering around. I cant seem focus and my mind was stuck to think properly.

 

Kai grabbed my shoulder, turned me around to face him. I feel hurt on my shoulder as he grabbed my shoulder harshly.

 

“Listen here Sohyun-ah! You still believe in Luhan after what he did to you? Wake up Sohyun! He will do anything just to have fun, just to make girls out there fall in love with him. I'm here Sohyun. Dont you see me? I'm here~” I furrowed my eyebrows. I cant understand what he just said.

 

“What do you mean Kai?”



“I love you Sohyun~ I love you~ Please leave Luhan. I will always here for you. I will make you happy more than Luhan make you happy. I promise!” My eyeball like fell out of its socket. I dont understand what just happen. Did Kai confess his feeling to me?



“Kai~ you are not serious are you? We are just friend dont you know that?” I tried to remind him about our relationship.

 

“Yes I know Sohyun. But I love you. I cant see you with Luhan. I feel jealous! Luhan doesnt deserve you!”

 

PANG!



“Stop talking bad about him! I love Luhan and you know that right?” I walked away and did not looking back.

 

* Kai's POV *

 

So this is the end of my love story? Whatever happen I need to accept this. Sohyun, thank you for making me love you. I will not seeing you after this.