CHAPTER 22

She loves me, She loves me not

 

* Luhan's POV *


I fell asleep at the office while finishing my proposal. Without wasting my time, I clean out my desk and walked out from my office. I need to meet Sohyun.

 

I searched for my phone as I entered my car. I checked out my phone and got 20 messages from Sohyun and also 50 missed call from her.


“Luhan~ Where are you?”
“Are you coming tonight?”
“Why you didnt answer my call?”
“Is there problem honey? You make me worried.”

 

I tried to call her back but cannot reach out. She must be turned off her phone. I decided to drive my car to her house and meet her. I want to apologize to her about last night event. “She must be upset. Sohyun, I'm sorry~” I tried to call her while driving but she still turned off her phone.
 


“Sohyunnie~ please pick up the phone!” I texted her instead of called her.

 

----------------------------------

When I have arrived at her house, I hurriedly walked out from the car grabbing my phone and knocked on the door.

 

KNOCK! KNOCK!

“Sohyun~” I was shouting her name outside her house.

 

After a few minutes, Sohyun opened the door and she was shocked when saw me smiling at her.

 

“What are you doing here? Please just go. I'm not in the mood to talk to you.” She said as she tried to shut the door on me. But luckily, I managed to break in to her house. She just walked away from without looking back. I grabbed her wrist and held her into the living room.

 

“Dont touch me!” She said, jerking away when I grabbed her wrist.

 

“Okay fine! I just want to say I'm sorry. I know it was my mistake last night. I didnt come to our anniversary celebration. I didnt answer your calls. I know it was my fault. But please let me explain first.” I scoffed as I let go of her hand. All of a sudden, I saw both of her eyes filled with tears and the tears flowing down on her cheeks. My heart sank when I saw tears keep running down her cheeks. I tried to grab her wrist but she managed to avoid my hand.

 

“You know what Luhan? I have prepared a surprise for you last night. I made a dumpling soup for you, wearing your favourite dress but it just a waste. You didnt come last night. I tried to call you for hundred times but you didnt answer me once.” She walked away from me as she rubbed her eyes with her thumb. I hugged her from back, stopping her from walked away.

 

“I'm sorry, terribly sorry. I know it was my fault. I got a lot of work to do last night. Dad needs me to finish some of his works at the office and my phone was in my car. Thats why I cant answer your call. And I know I forgot our anniversary celebration last night. Please forgive me darling.” I turned her around to face me as I rubbed the tears with my thumb. She didnt say anything but keep staring in my eyes.

 

“Dont stare at me. You make me want to kiss you even more.” I saw her slightly smile to my words.

“Yah pabo! You such a sweet talker.” She said as she playfully slapped my chest with a smile on her face.

 

“So, you still mad?” I asked.

“Probably yes because you keep me waiting for you last night.” She played with my hand while talking. “Awww.. she's cute when doing that.”

 

I kissed her on the lips when she is not looking at me.
 

“You still mad?” Her eyes wide open when I kissed her.

 

“YAH LUHAN! You always----” I kissed her again to stop her from talking too much.

 

------------------------

 

* Sohyun's POV *
 

Now I know why he didnt answer my call and didnt come to my house. I was too emotional last night. Luhan, you such a sweet talker. You know how to win me.