CHAPTER 30

She loves me, She loves me not

 

I jumped a bit when my favourite ringtone suddenly ringing as I was sitting on my bed reading magazine. I smiled when I saw Luhan's name on my phone screen.
 

“Hello honey! What are you doing? Your heart telling me you are missing me right now. Thats why I call you just to tell that I miss you too.” I laughed when I heard his voice.


“I miss you Luhannie! I just read some magazine right now. Nothing else.” Big smile doesnt leave my face. I just too happy when I talked with my boyfriend.


“Lets go get some fresh air. I miss you and I want to tell you something.” His words make me curious.

“What so important that you want to tell me?” I put the magazine away and laid down on the bed.

 

“Secret. We need to meet first and then I will tell you. Okay baby?” He lowered his voice, tried to seduce me.

 

“Hurmm.. you always like this.” I groaned to his words. He laughed and said. “Just get ready. I will pick you up in 20 minutes.”

“Okay Luhannie and just dont be late!” I gave him a warning about lateness. He laughed and saying 'okay' before turned off the call.

I got out of the bed and changed my outfit to meet Luhan.

-------------------------------

 

“Hey darling~” I greeted Luhan as I saw him walked out from the car. He walked towards me, hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

 

“How sweet my lovey dovey boyfriend.” I pinched his cheek as he grabbed my wrist, walking to the car.

 

-----------------------------

 

We had arrived at the amusement park. One of my favourite place that I want to visit but there is something fishy.“Why Luhan bring me here?” He doesnt like place that will be full with people so I feel its weird when he brought me here. I just let my feet followed him from behind as my hand tied with his. My mind full with confusion.

 

He then stopped at the place that has big heart replica and surrounded by tones of tulip flowers. I was so amazed with so many tulip flowers in front of me.

 

All of sudden..

“Will you marry me Sohyunnie?” Luhan asked, kneeling in front of me and opened a heart-shaped box that contain diamond ring in it.

I was so amazed with tulip flowers that time feel shocked when I turned my face to him. DID LUHAN JUST PROPOSED TO ME? I heard voices cheering us at the back.

 

“Congratulation!”
“Aww.. They are so sweet.”
“Accept him!”

 

He winked at me as he tried to grab my hand and put the the ring on my finger. I was too speechless to say anything and staring into his eyes. He sat up and waved his hand in front of my face. “Hey darling? Are you okay?”

I blinked in surprise as his words shot through my blank face. I just cant believe what actually happen now. He kissed my cheek, snapped me back to reality. “Luhan?” a word finally out from my mouth. “Yes darling?” He said as he caressed my cheek with his thumb.

 

“Are you serious?” My eyes locked into his eyes.

“Yes~ I'm so sure right now. I want you to be my wife.” He smiled making me blush.
Tears of happy running down my cheek. “Why are you crying? Is it my proposal was that bad?” He tried to kiss my cheek, swapping the tears away.

“Aniyo oppa~ I just cant believe this is actually happen to my life. I will get married to the person that I love.” I gave him my sweet smile.

“What did you just said? Oppa? Finally, I can hear that word coming from your mouth!” he said as he screamed in joy. I playfully hit his arm and we both laugh.

-------------------------

“You still didnt answer my question.” He asked as we were sight-seeing at the amusement park. I stopped right away and turned my head to him. “What question?” I furrowed my eyesbrow.

“Will you marry me?” He held both of my hand, staring into my eyes making me blush. “Exhale.. inhale.. exhale.. inhale..” I'm talking with myself. I breathed and said “Yes Luhan!” He smiled to my answer, while he trying to kiss my lips. I put my finger over his lips and shook my head.

“No~ we are in public.” He sighed in frustration. I laughed to his reaction but suddenly I felt his lips on mine.

“LUHAN!” I screamed as I pushed him away. He laughed and apologized immediately.

--------------------------

Luhan drive me home after the whole day in amusement park. “Tomorrow I will introduce you to my mom.” He said as rubbed my hand.

“Really? I cant wait to see your mom. Thank you honey for making my day today.” I kissed him on the cheek and gave him my wide smile.

 

I walked out from his car after saying good night.

 

I cant wait for tomorrow.”

 

***next chapter will be sad, please get some tissue xDD