CHAPTER 42

She loves me, She loves me not

* Kai's POV *

 

I just came back from my dance practise and my phone was ringing so loudly. I just sighed as I grabbed the phone at the desk. “Who are calling me in the middle of night?” I groaned. I was smiled when I saw Sohyun's name on my phone screen. I clicked the answer button.

 

“Hello Sohyun. What's up?” I said with a cheery voice. I was too excited when it comes to Sohyun. Each day I fell more in love with her.

 

She laughed.

 

“Whats wrong with your voice Kai? Stop being so cheesy. Its not suit you.”

“I love you~” Suddenly that words goes out from my mouth.

 

“Huh? I dont hear you.” She said, making me realized what I just said.

 

“I just missed you. Its been a week you didnt called me. How are you? Are you okay?” I admitted that I missed her so much.

 

“Awww thats so sweet. I miss you too Kkamjong!” She called me “Kkamjong”. A nickname she gave to me when we were at middle school. I hate that name before but it sounds so beautiful when she called me now with that name. Yes~ love is blind and she makes me blind.

 

“So what's up? Is there anything you want to share with me?” She will talk about Luhan. I know.

 

“I will be getting married soon with Luhan!” She screamed, making my body jolts. My heart was bleeding and it feel like someone ripped my heart into pieces. Tears was running down my cheek. I remain silent.

 

“Hello Kai~ Are you there?” I wiped my tears away.

 

“Yes I'm here. Sorry I was so speechless. Congratulation! You deserve Luhan actually. Sohyun-ah, I need to sleep. I feel so sleepy right now.”

 

“Sorry for disturbing you. Good night Kkamjongie~” I turned off the call after saying good night.

 

Sohyun will be getting married with Luhan soon. So I have no hope to confess my feeling. I just hoping Luhan will do anything to make her happy. I hate seeing Sohyun crying.

 

Sohyun~ I love you. I never felt like this until I met you.”

 

 

***Anneyong! new chapter updated! ^^ sorry for hiatus for 2 weeks :( and good news this fanfic gonna end soon.. maybe another 5 chapter :) //cries// 

 

now bonus time! ^^

 



Aww Kai~ Noona will buy you chicken but you need to do aegyo in front of me xD

 



Pretty~ Oh I mean manly xDD

 



Derp Luhan -__-

 



Why I feel he's cute even just drinking water bottle? >_<