CHAPTER 47

She loves me, She loves me not

Its been a year after I broke up with Luhan. He already married to the girl that I met in his apartment. Eun Ae? Eun Ah? Whatever her name.

 

Kai? I didnt see him after he confessed his feeling to me. He was angry with me I think. Its his right to feel angry. But love cant force.

 

My life turned upside down. My mom and my appa just got divorced. Appa got someone else behind mom. No wonder appa always came late at night, always making excuse if we tried to visit him at office. Appa just married to his secretary.

 

I dont have a friend to rely now. I just have my mom. How sad my life now. Got dumped, my happy family gone, my friend that always be there for me also gone.

 

“Kai~ I miss you.” My heart whispers.

 

Yes. I was falling in love with him. It was because after I was realized he really loves me. He always there for me. He never asks for more if I ask him for help. Now, he already gone. I will never see him again. I tried to call him but cant reach out. I tried to meet him at his house but his house already sold to someone else. I dont know where I can find him.

 

I let myself crying on the pillow. My pillow was drenched by tears.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

It was Sunday morning. I need to fresh up my mind. Shopping is the best thing to do for now. I wore skinny jeans, a loose blouse and light make up. I smiled to my reflection in the mirror.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

As I was walking around, I saw familiar figure in front jewellery store. It was Kai! I smiled as I tried to approach him.

 

“Kai~” He was shocked after saw me. I chuckled.

 

“Sohyun~”

 

“Yes, its me! What are you doing here? Its been a year I didnt meet you. I thought you already forgot me.” I gave him the best smile as I can.

 

All of sudden, a girl approach him from behind.

 

“Oppa~”

 

Is it the girl is his girlfriend? I was dumped again. How unlucky my life is.

 

I was burst into tears. I cant control my tears and tears keep rolling down.

 

PANG!

“You are just same as Luhan!” I slapped him as I walked away from them. It hurts so bad. Being play with two guys. How awesome it is?

 

I drove myself to home. I need my bed to cry. I need my pillow to wipe my tears away now!

 

-------------------------------------------

 

“Sohyun~ someone coming.” I heard my mom's voice filling the entire house.

 

“I'm coming mom.” I screamed in my room.

 

I walked downstairs as I saw a guy was standing, admiring the house. His back was facing me.

 

“Hello~ is there anything I can help you sir?” He was turned around. It was Kai standing in front of me now!

“What do you want Kai? Please just go back home. I dont have mood to talk.” I walked away from him.

 

I felt my wrist grabbed by someone. He turned me around and put his hand around my waist. I gasped for what he just did. Kai never do this to me.

 

“K-Kai, what are you doing? Let me go!” I was stammering as I tried to push him away but he pulled me tightly toward him.

 

“I miss you~ dont you miss me?” His voice was deep. Its feel like a music whisper in my ears.

 

“I-I miss you too.. Kai~ I cant breath.” Before I can say more, he crashed his lips on mine.

 

“Will you marry me? Please say yes because I cant accept no now.” He was proposing me! I bit my inner cheek.

 

I pushed him with all of my might.

 

“You already have a girlfriend you bastard!”

He chuckled. Slow, and but more like teasing me.

 

“Hyomi? She is my dongsaeng. Sohyun-ah, are you jealous?”

 

“No. I'm not.” I pouted.

 

“Yes. You are! So what is your answer?” I bit my bottom lips. I feel nervous actually. Ohh thanks to Kai.

 

“Ask my mother. She will answer that question for me.”

“I agree.” I turned my head to where is the voice. My mom walked toward us.

 

“You have find your happiness honey. Dont let him go. I believe Kai will make you happy.” She said. I feel tears was forming in my eyes.

 

“And Kai~ please dont let her down. I cant see her crying all night.” I hugged my mom.

 

“I promise aunty.” He said, making a swear action.

 

-------------------------------------

 

“You such a cry baby. Why I always see you crying?” Kai said as he was wiping my tears with his thumb. We are officially married now.

 

“I was too happy you pabo!” I slapped him playfully at his arm.

 

He giggled while I pouted, seeing him laugh at me.

 

“Ehm...” Someone cleared his throat.

 

“Hyung~” Kai spoke.

 

“Oh Luhan~ there you are. Where is your wife?” I feel nothing now even I have loved him so much before this. Yes thank God. There is second love for me.

 

“We already divorced.” He said.

 

“Sorry to hear that.” I patted his back.

 

“No. its my punishment not being loyal to you.” He was looking down, tried hard not looking at me.

 

“I dont understand Luhan.” Kai held my hand tightly and I saw him nodded to me.

 

“I was being flirty with other girls but at the same time I was dating with you until one day I just realized I really love you. But God knows well. I found Eun Ae sleeps with other guy in my room. Its my punishment, Sohyun. I'm glad you are married to Kai. He is kind guy. He will protect you and loves you with all his heart. By the way, congratulation for both of you. I need to go. I dont want to disturb both of you.” I sent him with a glance. I dont feel anything. All my feeling toward him already gone. I have someone else now.

 

“Yunnie~” The name that Kai gave to me.

 

“Do you still love him?” He asked. I know he was jealous.

 

“Do you feel regret marrying me?” I saw tears forming in his eyes. I smiled. He was worried too much.

 

“No honey. I dont feel regret. I love you more than I love myself now. I'm officially your wife. I cant ask for more.” I tiptoed and gave him a light peck on lips.

 

“But Luhan is your first love. Dont you feel nothing when he said he loves you?” He asked again. I was giggled as pulled him closer to me.

 

“Yes~ he is my first love but second love is my true love.” Kai hugged me back as he kissed my head.

 

“First love is always perfect but the second love is always give you meaning - Unknown”

 

 

***FINALLY! Its ended already! phewww *wipe sweat*

Thanks for reading guys.

Thanks for give positive comment.

Thanks for voting my story.

I appreciate all of them.


I will come back with new fanfic soon starring Kai, Yixing and Suho.. I dont know when I will start my writing again xD 

Next week I have my final exams.. Wish me luck! ^^

Dont forget to drop your comment. I want to know your respond about my first fanfic.. thanks btw! ^^

Here gift for all of you.. :)

 

 

 

 

GOOD MORNIGHT! ^^