CHAPTER 41

She loves me, She loves me not

* Eun Ae's POV *

 

I called Luhan's mother this morning, telling her that I'm going to her house. I need to accomplish my mission. Yes~ my mission to get Luhan.

 

------------------------------

 

After arrived at Luhan's house, I rang the door bell and a maid opened the door for me. I saw Luhan's mother was reading a book. “Rich people. Can you not show off your smart side? Ewwww I hate it.”

 

“Umma~” I called her Umma since she was close with my mother and I.

“Oh Eun Ae-ah, its been a long time I didnt see you. So how are you?” She kissed both my cheek.

 

“I'm doing fine just feel sad about a few things.” I pouted, trying to lure her with fake aegyo side.

 

“About what honey? Tell me. Maybe I can help you.” She rubbed my hand softly. Madam Jung really trust me like I was her child.

 

“About Luhan. Can I ask his home address? I need to meet him Umma. I called him for hundred times and he wont pick up. He said he doesnt want to meet me anymore.” Tears forming in my eyes. I was faking my tears just to win Madam Jung.

 

“That jerk! Aissh~ nevermind dear. I will give you keys to his house.” She stood up and went to somewhere. I smiled. “This task is just a piece of cake.” My heart says.

 

Madam Jung came back with keys in her hand.

 

“Here~ and this is his home address.” She smiled as she gave me the key.

 

“Thanks Umma! Umma, please dont tell Luhan about this. I want to surprise him.” I was whispering to her ear. She laughed.

 

“This two kids. You are being naughty huh?” She playfully hit my arms. I laughed as I said in my heart...
 

Luhan~ you better get ready. I will make you mine soon.”